Veeky Forums shills

>check out the Veeky Forums catalog
>literally 8 shillbean shitcoin threads

The Pajeets in Poo-in-loo-istan are really getting into overshill trying to fool poor american NEETs out of their neetbux.

Veeky Forums is currently shill central on 4chin
/pol/ cant even catch up

This fucking bean shilling team sucks so bad, but I guess its a nice way for new coiners to get exposed to the greedy and manipulative nature of some people

Makes me want to infiltrate these pump groups and expose their every move

Do you want to be poor? just buy in like 0.03 dude

OP you missed one on the bottom row

fuck off Pajeet, you shit-flinging toilet-phobe

kys pajeet cow fucker

we arent pumping...we actually talked to the devs. did you do any research? how about talk to the devs? what are you basing this on? you remember the multiple eth threads. guess that was a scam too. but not my problem. stay poor

Explain to me ONE innovation this coin has to offer
It has to be actually useful

litterally this. bet y'all thought milocoin was a scam too.

proof of sale. getting retailers to use bitbeans as a means to buy things. Also there will be a store that can be used to buy things as well if you are a us citizen, you can buy actual beans. sounds like a good deal to me.

hard to argue with that

and

Notice that these Pajeets are getting payed 0.1 USD cents for every shitpot, thats why they jump to defend their shitcoin.

gtfo Veeky Forums, indian niggers

Yeah you mean point of sale
Big fucking deal, so you're telling me that if an existing coin with real innovations implemented Point of sale systems your coin is btfo?
Weak
Also I can buy shit from bitbay marketplace right now

This bitbean thing is a new low, but a sign of the future. Pajeets have discovered Veeky Forums and soon there will be 10X more shilling.

ad hominem, not an argument.
please continue to be poor. I will continue climbing the bean stalk. kek
enjoy my original meme ;^)

same shit happened with PIVX. WE TRIED TO GET YOU ON BOARD. but scream scam enough times and it will be true. sorry. you will be nothing.

oh please, what is an "innovation" to you? bitcoin? dash? hahaha

also one more thing, the bitbean devs helped create POSW which is mooning so i suggest you get on one or the other poorfags.

Pivx was the coin that could dethrone dash. Dash has innovation from swifttx system. Pivx adds security to it from zcash protocol. So there is the innovation, I invested in it and profited very well. Did I listen to u pajeets who say buy buy buy moon mission? No cause I'm not dumb. I invested because the coin had real tech behind it

This coin has nothing. Maybe there will be a small moon mission but that is because u dump your bags on whoever falls for your tricks. Tell me one coin on the top 20 of the coin market cap list that does not have some kind of differentiating technology that's built into the code, not some point of sale bullshit

is this true!?

top 20.
So that includes DOGE, i doubt that has any technology that actually does anything. in fact, it was a fucking scam and people lost alot of money on it. Also it turns out that monero is not even 100% after all so thats down the shitter too. Bitbean has good things coming for it. It won't be the next ethereum but it will have its time in the spotlight. You and I both know playing with Alts is just to get more ETH, BTC or PIVX. I dont expect this to over take anything huge. But its a good small project that can see some gains.

go look at POSW's bitcoin talk ANN. guess what name is the one who introduced it. Bitbeanpool
they know what they are doing.

DOGE is a zombie coin, started as a joke and its been around for fucking ever, so its place on the top 20 is due to it being one of the old boys

Monero was one of the first privacy centered coins, and at the time of popular use, it was secure enough for drug markets like alphabay to accept as currency. Markets like these take privacy very seriously so there's the use case there

And you know what? If it really was a honest little project that can see some (organic) gains, then there would be threads explaining its amazing use cases, not this massive spam.
Also with the price at the double digit sat range it means that just a tiny movement in the market is all you need to dump your coins and profit well.
Go away you fucking snake

Thank you OP for not being a massive faggot.

These fucking bean threads (and crypto in general being oversaturated with graveyard coins) threw off one of the most interesting generals I was following.

Ignore bean posters, hide bean threads.
Suffer not the pump, exterminate the dump.

its like you expect bitbean to be in the top 20 or something. Where did i ever say that? It has great ideas for brick and mortar business. Its a small time project and you want to compare it to decred or tether. If you are gonna talk so much shit on the project, at least realize the comparison you are making. also since monero has been found to not be as anonymous, its done. Alphabay is accepting fucking ethereum. So fucking chill out. Bitbean is a nice project with a cool mascot. so buy a plush and have a laugh.

ok faggot, i tried to explain to you but you rather just be a fucking bitch about it. Just hide all the thread and not take part in the gains. Also do you want me to show you a fucking chart of the movement the last few days because i can. its been moving since 9 satoshi to about 12 then it got hype. So how about reading the fucking charts then come back to me, you fuck

I'm not shittalking the project, I am shit talking you, and every bean shill. You seriously expect me to believe that you guys really just want to support a honest no name project, really really want to support it, that suddenly there's 7 threads and thread derailing teams that just spam the same moon mission rhetoric?
Pump and dumps are theft, you are a snek, pajeet

also the spam is because the fucking mascot. the mascot is basically pepe worthy in memeability. It seems you dont like having fun and being a stick in the mud.

>pajeet
when im not even a pajeet. Yeah i do support it because i talked to the fucking devs about the project. They even said point blank they have no interest in pumps. Its really cool and I never made the thread. Its all because of the mascot. Its a fucking bean and its nice looking. Fucking christ, did that even cross your mind that this might be just a meme and people are having fun with the bean man?

calm down pajeet and buy some crypto bullion, that is a true white peoples coin

I'd take even a faggot pointing out all the past 10x gains which already happened over these P&D shams.

It's lime you enjoy your daily wageslaving for somebody else, because you don't buy before coins pump.

THC is pumping on 4/20/17.

Stop being a timid wageslave and make some money directly for yourself.

See here:

It's pumping, so get in...make some money, and get out. I already made $600, decided that was good for today, and left.

What's the problem?