/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA right now
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

YES THANK YOU
LONG LIVE LIZ
LIVE
LIZ

Scat love!

long live liz threads

Loving
Every
Lizard

LIZ LOVE!
LIZ LOVE!

Reminder Liz and her dumb wings got ZERO GOALS today. Until she shapes up our new mascot is BIG MONEY FOX.

MHxF/GO Xover when?

>Diablos Liz

Bond CE are supposed to be equiped to only one character, which means no retarded out of control interactions.
It's the CE you gained by playing hundreds of times with the same servant.
It doesn't need to be OP and to make paying 5* CE obsolete, but it should at least be unique and allow something interesting on a gameplay aspect.
>hurr gibe +15% to kwik kado

Fuck these lazy ass mothefuckers.

>finally start ascending my herc
>later ascensions make him look like a fucking ragnarok online character or some shit
What the fuck?

How high should I level these guys? I’m aiming for around 65-70 for each, especially big boy and the gig nig. Will that be enough for the 50AP?

Who should be my back up attacker in a meme team?
Also suggestions for CE?
Night slap LB Prisma Cosmo on Tamamo for consistent NP gain.

>I get my 150 day bonsu quartz when Scath/Gil/GOLDEN are on rate-up

Should I just do it or wait for Jack/Nursery Rhyme?

>hundreds
i smirked

jack
dont fall for the reddit meme

>Backup
Another Vlad/Orion/BIGDICK damage

IF you need the mats, you can leave Caesar on Lv. 60. Marie is fine at 70 or even just ascended once given her main trait is tanking hits. Max ascend David if you can, level his second skill to 6 if it's possible for you.

Who are the best 1 or 2* servants to grind bond apples?

>leveling event servants
just stick them in the back

POST AND RATE SUPPORTS

Has anyone done the math to see if farming hands for Mana Prisms during half AP would be a better use of apples instead of saving them for Christmas if the only thing taken into consideration is the amount of Mana Prisms gained per apple?

The Saint

New thread created faggot, get in here.

Alright fgoalter this is what i got, how is it?

>Not leveling Nobu or Caster Liz
Shit taste

thanks mate

post Okita or die instantly

>rolling for jack
>not just using one of the 100000000000000 support jacks

Seriously, considering she'll be the only 5* Assassin there will be a million of her.

make it thousands if that helps you getting my point

I feel like I should move my CEs around

Fucking finally.

Don't post #47.

Not enough catgirls or foxgirls. At least you got the cute bunnygirl and the dragon idol, though.

is now a good time to join fgo for easy rares

It's just such an obvious curse. Guess I'm never gonna get Arthur.

God dammit, this is what I get for waiting so long to start this game. My only other non shit tier Archer is Euryale, should I level her?

I want to die

I wish.

Belated SMILE

Is this good?

>no LB icons
Good effort at least

>tfw Hayamin/Mamiko imouto/oneeeargasm combo

I should have listened!

He told me to save my quartz for best daughteru, jack, but I didn't listen! That tits in tights scummed me for every last scrap of quartz I had and what do I have to show for it? Three 2030s and a load of 4 star CEs that no one cares about. Not even a cute evil witch for my troubles.

Black Grail should be on Carmilla. She has excellent NP gain already and can heal herself.

I really wanted Caster so badly but i wasn't going to spend above $100 dollers for this game

>FP CE on Jannu
PUT 2030 on her you bitch

How good is Kintoki?
Is he useful? I already have a Herc that's pretty close to getting his Bond CE so I don't know whether to even level him

Did another couple rolls to get a 2030 and he spooked me. I fucking hate this game. I'd trade him and Scat for 2030s any fucking day of the week

I'm no Lizfag, but I'd smash.

How do you get Hassan Assassin? I see people with him, but if he's a bronze why haven't I rolled him yet? Is he story locked?

How much?

But this isn't how it appears on my friends list though. I don't like people using my Tamamo so I keep her hidden. Only I use her and I don't use other Tamamos either.

SHIRU SAATIN
DESHIJON SUTAATO

yes, she's good and she'll especially shine during camelot

DUMB
ALIEN

i think mana prisms during half AP is barely better, but why do that and miss out on a shit ton of QP, fangs, bones, etc from christmas boxes?

I have two more 2030 but I will put none of them on Jannu

Why are you rolling for a bronze? I mean, that's probably the best mindset to have in this game of course, but still

>wanting 10000000 gil/kintoki/scat instead
lmao

>Grailed Saber Alter
Brother

>I don't like people using my Tamamo so I keep her hidden. Only I use her and I don't use other Tamamos either.
>Still posts it here to show off

I need more XP cards and skill gems

golden is garbage if you already have herc

Vive la France!
Remember to level best Rider and Queen for Christmas and to keep using her after.

Honestly, quick card performance is eh for Marie. It isn't terrible, but damage isn't her strength.
If you have LB maid she enjoys that with leveled skills or something that boosts starting np for grinding doors.

So should I blow my quartz load on Jack or continue saving for Jeanne Alter? I got Okita from the paid gacha, so jack would go well with her. I really like Jeanne though, but then I'd have to roll for Merlin to build a team around her.

Are you the same Saber Alter bruh I added yesterday? Keep on rocking my man. She'll be 100 soon!

Is that you Gentoo?

So is he a bronze roll? Friend roll? Please help!

>best Rider and Queen for Christmas

So I should level Martha

Yes. I'm proud of you user.

I need so much exp

How come he has seals on his Excalibur while Saber doesnt?

NEWS WHEN

>have +15% on two supports and +30% mlb 5star on your damage
>effects are multiplicative and not additive
hurr durr

2030 just wont drop on tickets. I saved these quartz for jack so I might spend them there hoping to roll 2030

Saber has her seals on Rhongo, which doesn't seem to have a prototype version.

animation update when

Dam you fucked up in so many ways, leaving her with twice and final ascension art and zero grails. Consider fixing yourself.

EX instead of A

Should I put my lv90 Kintoki or lv80 Herc in my Berserker slot?
With the 25% buster up CE for now I guess because I don't have either's bond yet
What's going to get more picks?

Silly, Martha won't stand in the face of a noble phantasm and laugh.

Neither of them since 99/100 people look out for Jets onthe Berserker tab

>My phone dropped into water
>lost everything including my account
>tfw lost all the SSRs I had

Is this the end?

Kintoki easily. Although most people will want stupid cat or Lancelot for farming.

early bump before bed

once you get his bond ce herc, until then stick with kin

Sup Nathan

Took me a second to find you since Waver is still showing 4/4/5 on my list

I think so. She is one of the best hand farmers I have around, and Okita handles bosses nicely. Would definitely grail her to 100 tho!

Game is unplayable without 2030 now, mate.

Crit memes are the strongest memes.

he's a two star so you have to do Friend point summons to get him

Because I want Limitbroken Mona Lisa.

He's a FP roll.

email support

bind code?