/brg/ - Battlerite General

New hero is out

>What is Battlerite?

Battlerite is a F2P PvP team arena brawler and the spiritual successor to critically acclaimed Bloodline Champions. Experience the unique combination of a skill-based top down shooter and a fighting game. Take part in highly competitive, fast-paced 2v2 and 3v3 battles.

>Store page
store.steampowered.com/app/504370/Battlerite/

>Latest patchnotes
steamcommunity.com/games/504370/announcements/detail/1450585583762176384

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Free Ashka chest
gleam.io/8X6t0/battlerite-f2p-ashka-chest

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUzcdexWbII
youtube.com/watch?v=QBgKVQJlodg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much does team comp matter in 2s?

90% of what determines win/loss at equal skill ratings

ded gaym

cum on tayas bald head

Is there any reason to not spend coins on chests if you already have all the heroes?

Reminder real niggas main Croak Jade and Destiny

that's ok I wasn't trying to get back up to plat 2 or higher anyway

You already took a round you can do it friend

that one round was a fluke since we caught RK out of position

we lost the rest pretty handily especially cause I got tired of trying to save destiny from doing stupid dives

dsg arson?

Is this thread for extra leet pros only? I started a few days after F2P, currenly in Gold and looking for homies to play with

I haven't posted there in like a year but yes

completely the opposite, look the list in OP

reminder that blossom is a cute boy

>
this is not the game where you can farm yourself to the godmode and kill everyone in sight
you can't 1v3 and in 1v2 your have to be extremely lucky/good/play freya
It doesn't help that the MM, placements, ranked modes are a mess

>if you're not good you're not good
WOW
SHOCKING

>misses the word "extremely"
the ranked in team based games shouldn't be ever based on 1 person carrying a bunch of shitters
this is not a positive experience for anyone
this means MM and whole system is broken

Who is Arakune? I've heard him mentioned here, on averse stream, and now on this multiclass tournament?

>averse
shit shitter is just a soloq hero playing fotm
don't ever listen to him
>arakune
autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=LUzcdexWbII
youtube.com/watch?v=QBgKVQJlodg

I gotchu pham pie.
Just don't gaze upon his radiant form for too long, lest you be blinded by tism.

If you have no impact on your games you're playing at your skill level.

>no impact
but i do have impact than most of my teamates
if you still didn't understand what i'm saying there is no point in continuing the conversation

literally dropped from plat 1 to gold because every match someone dies within the first 30 seconds and I can't 2v3

blame SLS for not separating the 2v2 and 3v3 rankings

Yeah, I visit Reddit, so what?
Sweet, thanks user

You're lucky the mods are newfags or you'd be banned in an instant for saying that shit.

ur lucky ur the 15th poster or you'd be the 14th or 16th poster

>tank casual mmr playing with shitter friend
>get matched with and against complete shitters
>can consistently carry
game is almost comfy in that you can carry your way out of just about anything and that games are only like 10 mins
if only thorn and raigon werent so frustrating to fight against

>casual
there is no matchmaking or mmr in casual

>there is no matchmaking or mmr in casual
I find that hard to believe

because i play since the start of EA and casual was ALWAYS a mess

It has MMR but it probably got wiped when they wiped ranked MMR before release, and it will only wait like 30 seconds to try to put together a balanced match and after that will pair basically anyone.

>pick Pestilus
>get no more than 300 in any category
>win

>pick Taya
>get 800 damage minimum
>lose
My favorite meme.

Am I cancer?

No your learning a character

How do we buff Rook?

Not yet, but you are definitely a furfag degenerate so far.

they have to rework him
he's relying on berserk too much

By nerfing him less than all the other melee.

Not really. If he never goes in he can't be killed either.

what the fuck you are saying

He has a 36 health self heal with no cooldown all you gotta do is land a couple rocks.

please tell me more reddit

playing rook period is peak reddit

>play Rook over another melee like Thorn or Freya
>never go in
>but I got 16 damage rocks
>aye lmao I can self-heal in during this 1 v 3 now

drown yourself

nice reddit reaction image

> 60% winrate with over 590 matches

Are you being sarcastic? That's a decent stat.

pls

>Trapping people in the thunder dome with Destiny
I don't know if it's because she's easy or busted but I'm actually doing okay and having fun with her despite me being shit at everything usually.

I like pic but learning her its tough, one wrong move and my hp bar goes to 0 really fast.
Though I love the game, only worried about getting less chests on later levels

>Tfw everyone is playing Taya, even the supposed most autistic player in the game, Averse
How do I deal with knowing that I'm not a special snowflake maining an unpopular champion?

Am I enjoying this game?

I'm not.

I love playing ranged and getting pounded in the ass by melee in the 3v3 game mode. Good to know melee will never get nerfed ever because then game will really be dead

>getting flamed by some retard the whole game
>play against him next game
>crush him
is there a better feeling ?

Post your Big 3.
>Shifu
>Iva
>Sirius

All I do is lose with her, but she's the cutest damned character in the game. I wish there was a skin that showed more of her back.

positioning and peel

All girls in this game look like humanoid versions of doge.

BTW hos is the shadow necromancer melee guy? Forgot his name. I'm doing pretty well with him but for some reason I just can't win games.

Ruh Kaan. One of the few melees that are not so flagrantly broken.

RK is weak right now
it's really hard to carry games, you have to play perfectly and even then it's not enough

Rook
Rook
ROOK

Finished the Tutorial and I'm testing out a few champs in each role to roll with for the moment.

What should I expect in Casual matches? Besides people that don't know their roles and barely played past the entry parts of the tutorial.

Grand champions and High diamonds playing it

I wish there was a skin with a different hairstyle.

Is taya haste build a meme now?
I usually go , wallstun , anti projectile vortex and whatever unless it's 100% melee.

I think maybe i'm not good enough at getting value out of the haste refresh on q battlerite.
Averse uses pure haste withouy even self healing boomerangs. I'm trying to get usef to it but i think i'll settle for a hybri build swapping the refresh br.

Simple geometry

I bought the game before it went f2p but haven't played since. Should I just jump straight into ranked so I can play with fellow shitters?

At least get comfy with a hero in casual first before using them in ranked.

watch how averse plays
if you're not as aggressive and (relatively) good as him it's fine to take something else, there are almost no bad battlerites on any character now just situational or slightly worse ones

Best battlerites are ones that are reliable and trigger often.

In my opinion I feel like counter rites are the worst rites because it requires your opponent to make a mistake.

you have to press counter reactionary
my best advice is to learn some combos
for instance M1,cancel M1, counter

will post my boipussi for battlerite lite code

How about you buy one like any hallway respectable human would?
Also buy one of my razer warhounds while you're at it

i'm buying it with boipussi pics

They worth nothing

Can anyone recommend their Destiny battlerites? I want to compare what I picked to people who know what they're doing

what battlerites do I pick on raigon yes i am new

Shit, how am I getting 50% matches where my team is supportless vs a team with support?

When I'm playing a support it's only like 5-10% games where the enemy team doesn't have a support.

Sirius loadout?

yeah it's pretty frustrating, you need to be extremely aggressive to win those games

because shit game forces you to pick a hero before you queue up instead of taking you to a pick screen in game where you can coordinate with a teammate

"pick screen" will bring dota/lol cancer
>IM GOIN EDGY DAMAGEBOY SO YOU PICK SUPPORT OR I AFK!!!10)))

it's the sacrifice you have to make to actually play goddamn ranked, not this fucking mess like now

>play dps
>no healer team
>play poloma
>people can't do damage for shit

I wish there were a way to let you pick several champions to queue up with instead of just one. Gigantic did this OK.

Duelist can be replaced with riposite if they don't any counters and you have a healer.
Never use ult spam Ex m1 and your ex 2
ex m1 allows your autos to be semi-range and heal you for 12 and even more if they cleave.

Nobody enjoys that bullshit. Fuck off.

jackazzm is that you

>people pick 3 champs
>'sorry guys I actually can't play this champ'

I'm using this I'm just really testing all her rites.
I feel like displace is mandatory though

The two RMB rites and the two lunatic rites and space with the decreased cd if you hit an ally.

No stun on Q?

It can proc counters and higher up people will abuse it
>Duelist can be replaced with riposite if they don't any counters and you have a healer.
Also if you're going the stun rite be ready to cancel it at the last second to bait stuff out

thx