youtu.be/KL5dnmY5suo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tiamo in the early thread

I wanna deepthroat Arvis

Nino!

third for best girl nephenee

MARIA!

what a waste of time

Does anyone have the Delthea lewd twitter artist?

Not only did I put it off, but then I forgot it for a while.

But, better late than never, am I right?
pastebin.com/8QPwGU3J
Charlotte with a dog. Mating press, spit swapping, impreg, all that.

Expect it to be as bad as others, and as always, please give me any tips and all, anything to fix or add.

Personally, I felt it was a little rushed, but I didn't have the faintest idea how to fix that

YAS.

Are you saving orbs for the 8% banner, /feg/? How many do you have and who are you going to roll for?

twitter.com/teuuuuunco/

haha! I put myself into fire emblem heroes marty! I'm pickle ricken!

Free win

Why the hell are dragons so shitty?
do they need a dragonstone which does physical damage?

So, isn't that what we're all asking in our own lives? Where's my Rinkah? I know that's what I've been asking.

Does Lute watch high IQ shows like Ricken and Marty?

feels like reading Hugo. long, run-on stream of consciousness descriptions that largely go no where with sudden inserts of exposition. pacing isn't quite there.
you write like a woman, stuck in the narrator's head, forgetting what's around you.

How many males (males) are in this thread right now

Trying to. I have 60. Would have over 100, but I got baited by my own idiocy. Rolling colorless and green. If I can at least get Cordelia I'll be happy.

450 rolling for Ayra Celica and Camilla. Maybe will go for cuckdelia with left overs since I need archers.

>He still uses Falchion.

see They need a way around Falchion and Naga, along with Hone, Goad, and Ward Dragons.
A physical dragonstone probably wouldn't hurt, but not having one is not the reason they're bad.

Literally no one asks this. Garbage character.

How long will FEH go on for?

Ends tomorrow

3 years, I'd say.

Canceled in 5 minutes

I was worried I'd end up doing that, I have a habit of that, damn it. I do that, or add shit tons of commas, which I also kinda did.
I'll try and learn how to fix that for next time if a next time happens. Thanks.

S T O P

Dew when? I want my shota thief

just write more, faggot.
you'll get better.

If they keep the same TT -> Gauntlet -> gap of nothing trend, with some lazy story chapters and BHB/GHB reruns mixed in I see interest steadily declining next year until the plug is pulled 2019.

Divine Dew in 3 days

I have 95 after rolling 20 orbs towards neph and getting cucked by no blues. still have a lot to farm in chain challenges, so maybe 150 by the time the banner drops. i want to replace my -atk celica, -atk ike and get a brave lyn. probably gonna get cucked though.

should we just ignore all blue orbs in legfest?

He's a lucky boy.

Would be great if Eliwood and/or Hector get swimsuits for the next year's summer event

There aren't any offensive dragons either. All the dragons are defensive who just bait attacks.

Ok guys, here me out. This is fucking incredible.

>IS decides to make the Ally Support feature more advanced, and it also wants to introduce a new mechanic.
>IS makes it so that if you have two allies at level 40 at S-rank, they can now earn credit toward unlocking a character with neutral IV, the same way they increase their ally affinity rank.
>You can choose the sex, but the name and stats are determined based on the parents.
>This also accounts for the IVs of the parents.
>The unlocked character inherits all skills of both parents.
>You get to choose a movement type for the child based on any movement type available from either parent or previous parentage.
>You get to choose a weapon type for the child based on any weapon type available from either parent or previous parentage.
>Any incompatible skills for movement or weapon type will not be usable.
>The child unit cannot be used to make another child unit with a different unit, but CAN be used to make another child unit with a different child unit.
>The child unit cannot benefit from normal SI or merges, you would have to SI to one of their parents to unlock the skill for the child.
>The child unit does not count for your barracks size.

>Final Destination

What do you think guys? I tweaked it slightly to hopefully improve it.

Shut up Lyn

Probably dies next yearif all they ever do is recycle BHBs / GHBs, Tempests, and Gauntlets.

Does /feg/ have a build in mind for some of the revealed upgraded Prfs?

>Ephraim can now follow up on anyone as long as he's 90% HP or above.

>+HP -res/spd
>Siegmund
>Rally anything but atk/Reposition
>Moonbow
>Earth/Fire Boost or Close Def/Steady Breath
>Renewal
>Infantry Pulse
>Close Def/Panic Ploy or Fortify Res/Def seal

A blade tome's best friend. +4 atk/spd/res or def and a -1 cooldown for special to boot.

I'm not sure if Siegmund's new effect will work when he's attacked, so Earth Boost seems like the better choice for both defense and offense, unlike Close Def which only works on defense. Renewal helps him keep that threshold up and allows Earth Boost to keep functioning a little more than just one turn. Obviously you don't put him in range of a mage.

>feeling drained
>weekend coming up somehow seems even worse than the weekdays behind me
>feel a pimple starting to form under my nose despite showering daily and washing my face 2-3 times a day
>need to meet people tomorrow
>just found out I did pretty shitty on a qualifying exam I took a few weeks ago

>still no book 2 patch, still sub-100 orbs

I want off of thise awful ride.

Cringe.

I hope not unless they get different artists

>What do you think guys?

That it's not happening? What the fuck do you want us to tell you?

So guys how can i use a +atk / —def bunny Lucina?

I would like to impregnate my waifu

Trip back on.

That way too complicated for a shitty phone game

I might, eventually

All fliers are weak to bows, which are way more common thanks to BLyn compared to Falchion/Naga, but the real problem is an overall lack in diversity. What you need are some breaths that:
>are ranged
>can hit phys instead
>bladebreath (even though bladetomes were a mistake, the biggest mistake was making them 2 range. A melee weapon with that, which still incredibly good, would be both weaker on a melee weapon and force them to choose between it and Lightning breath)
and most importantly
>hone dragons
>ward dragons
>(less important) goad dragons
and we could use some
>[Good news] Fae is alive

She's too superior for them

>tfw only shower every 2-3 days and haven't had a pimple in years

>Hero Fest is still 4 days away
>Nothing to do expect auto battle TT

>Those pecs
My fetish

Blarblade+ and Desperation 3. Standard stuff 2bh.

are bladetomes the cause of the decline in the average player's IQ?

Fucking her
Don’t forget cuckfonse’s quests

There was a Dyute, Luthier and Clive cosplay but the Dyute wasnt that cute so I didn't save.

>tfw still no +Spd/-Def one

celichink

>>are ranged
>>can hit phys instead
Their entire niche is the fact that they are the non-ranged res based attackers.

ISIS learned this year that GBA games, especially FE7 make a fuckton of bank
This year was Awakening / Fates seasonal shilling, I fully expect next year to be Elibe / Magvel / maybe even some Tellius for Ikebucks seasonal shilling

The same way you build every blue mage. Bladetome and wewlad.

That's a cute hat.

I'm just saying that giving them more options might be helpful

Maybe what dragons really need is just a character with broken stats and a broken prf

Yes.

do people actually use lad?
it seems like shit compared to fury

Yea I just use high IQ units like Reinhardt and Lyn

I give it six months if they don't fucking add some actual fun shit to do and if all they do is rerun BHBs and GHBs, if they don't rerun the good GHBs people fucking actually want.

If they don't get rid of the shitty fucking Voting Gauntlet and replace it with something that's actually fucking fun or interesting, I would say it dies out in just three fucking months.

Seriously, they have a good and fun game, they just need to give us shit that is actually worth playing, shit that's actually fun and engaging and interesting.

Voting Gauntlets are bad.
Shitty GHB reruns are bad or should be constantly rotated so that there is always a GHB running and sometimes it's a new one.
Same thing with BHBs. Keep them always up.

Bring back the goddamn fucking Warrior maps FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. MAKE THEM PERMANENT YOU SACKS OF SHIT!

Replace the Voting Gauntlets with something GOOD. Give us a new mode that is FUN.

Hector’s entire package is splendid.

>this time next year they'll have announced a Lyn statue and figma
Already got my Lyn cushion, acryllic stand and oversized pin shipped.

youtu.be/KL5dnmY5suo
Why am I still on youtube

Why is Katarina not S+ again

>Still no arena (You)s

You will be very disappointed.

>Don’t forget cuckfonse’s quests
The Askr shitters are all going to remain 4*s until they get their much needed BST upgrade, prf weapon replacements, and new prf skills / specials.

Extra 2 speed and attack could be the exact numbers you need for orko and most fast mages defenses are pretty mediocre anyways. But I do use fury on my nowi since I want to keep reposition.

goad dragons is definitely more important than ward dragons

Rude

>Katarina will never come home

>my optimal unit build wins vs every other unit with there basic kit with no SI
I swear you retards have autism

over my playtime since release I've learned that the key isn't cheese like dancers or horses, its just making the highest BST you can. more matches probably

retard

Don't forget your Lyn amiibo, Lyn T-Shirt, Lyn as Smash DLC, and Lyn's very own game: Lyn's Crossbow Training.
I know, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Hector or Nino or Roy got an alternate in a seasonal banner

Because she's the only source of her innate tome, and while said tome could be fun it's not even ideal or really usable for her specifically, she is extremely rare with ONE banner out of 2 that wasn't color shared, and her only unique skill was made into a seal anyone can use, on top of another mage in her same color being far better in the ploy game.

CHROM DO NOT OPEN THIS

Who is the Sailor Jupiter of Fire Emblem? And by that I do mean best girl.

Maybe I should just use WOM Hector again

Right now I've got Fae+10, BK+1, Tana, and Lute+1

nice being friends~

>-def/+res
welp. guess it's time to release her.
sure as fuck never going to get another to appear with this dead streak.

I haven't gotten a (You) since October.

But true

Narcian

your waifu

>IS IT SALVAGEABLE? XD
terrible meme. apply yourself.