/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

never gonna get an actual buff edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Official News
Operation White Noise reveal on November 19
youtube.com/watch?v=xeI1k6Imcv0 [Open]
Mid-Season Blood Orchid reinforcements have been released
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/updates/bloodorchid/reinforcements.aspx

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

stale memes:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xM3qHCvPjQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=qSh2HswKn5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>never gonna get an actual buff edition

>would be buffed by allowing her to mark gadgets for friendlies so they can maybe get an angle on important shit and destroy it
>they will never do this

gimme da sauce, bauce

What you
>Drinkan
>Listenan
>Watchan
>Feelan

>its a simulation user.

When will this "The multiplayer gameplay has to be explained canonically despite there being no evidence it's a simulation" meme finally fucking die?

The evidence is in the books, you dunce. Read.

i want to lick the sweet nectar off IQ's feet after a long day of operating!

I’m fucking IQ right now, AMA

>Drinkan
Coffee with milk, it got cold though
>Listenan
Nothing, game audio
>Watchan
Nothing, playing
>Feelan
Nothing. I play as escapism from my depression

>tfw got a German gf that looks kinda like IQ

Quote me the line, yet again, that explains how it's evidence this is what Rainbow Six Siege is

And not evidence such technology is possible but in no way at all suggests it's still being used in Siege

The devs read the book, sweetie

The problem is that IQ can see gadgets but she's no better off in terms of destroying things than most operators, her only advantage is a boarded window or door at best. Thatcher doesn't even have to know, just use intuition to destroy entire rooms of gadgets and Twitch sees them and destroys them like nothing. Doesn't hurt the AR33 and F2 being better than the AUG or 552

@196669006
>s-show me exactly where..!
dont spoonfeed this retard
read the books nigger

Drank
>Guinness Stout
Listan
>Blade Runner 2049 soundtrack
Watchan
>Bikini Bodhi on YouTube
Feelan
>shit

Is this book titled Rainbow Six Siege? Or is this book referencing characters who don't even appear in Rainbow Six Siege?

I think you need to learn how to formulate an argument, desu.

fix the netcode ubi

They make an offhand mention of it somewhere in the game, as a training simulation to explain why operators are shooting one another. The real reason is that Tom Clancy said no one could play a terrorist in games carrying his name but the game had a lot of basis in CT vs T already.

Well the thing is if IQ could mark gadgets for her team they could

>Possibly be able to destroy that gadget from an angle IQ isn't
>Be continually mindful of hazardous gadgets, like Grzmot mines or
>Speeds up the communication and efficiency of IQ, instead of having to relay information ("No, it's on the door. NO NOT THAT DOOR, THAT DOOR, ON THE BOTTOM. NO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR") over mic everyone just instantly becomes aware of what is needed to be known
>That efficiency combos well with someone like Thatcher or Twitch who can prioritize gadget destruction and make precision plays (IQ marks two gadgets, Twitch drone can roll in and immediately destroy them and fuck off before defenders know whats going on, versus right now IQ has to communicate, set this up, and the drone has to spend time looking)

You will never make IQ amazing, but if her gadgets power is solely information compared to people who can throw 15 grenades into a room, have bulletproof face shields on their guns, destroy walls instantly... Her information should be easily accessible and communicable to teammates. If all she can do is give information (and that information isn't always great to begin with), the least you can do is make that information powerful.

So is there one of the three common sights that's actually better than any of the others, or is it a preference thing?

>Drinkan
Jack dandiels
>Listenan
youtube.com/watch?v=xM3qHCvPjQ8
>Watchan
This thread
>Feelan
Kinda tired but I hope I wake up the more I drink.

But, once again, why does the gameplay have to be explained canonically? If you play Call of Duty is there official back story for the TDM's, or like, capture the flag modes? Is Counter Strike legitimately a terrorist bombing plan taking place 20 times in a row at the same site where the T's and CT's show up at the same time somehow, or is it also a simulation?

Or is it just a video game and we don't need a story for a deathmatch mode?

>>Drinkan
green monster
>>Listenan
youtube.com/watch?v=qSh2HswKn5Y
>>Watchan
just finished a documentary on toshiro mifune, narrated by keanu reeves. very great i loved it
>>Feelan
tired. i wanna play siege but i feel just too tired to do anything but beat off and sleep

I want to lick doki's inner thighs

The thing about that though is that Thatcher or Twitch will already have taken out gadgets that you would actually care enough to have this effect on. Thatcher can just toss it through a window and Twitch players who know how to drone can just get sneaky peeks in before their big gadget bonanza. The only gadgets that T&T wouldn't be on top of by default is Black Eyes or Gu mines due to their size, hell, Thatcher sees use all the way to Pro League and he just obliterates everything he needs to in a certain area. She simply is unable to ever be more useful than picking an entire different operator.

>Drinkan
Some Big Red
>Watchan
Riverdale
>Feelan
Good and full after Thanksgiving leftovers, nice and drunk, too

If it doesn't matter to you why do you keep complaining about it? When some people ask why two sets of COUNTER-terrorists are going at it you can simply say "it's a training simulation." It's not convoluted or some elaborate lore for the specific why of the game.

Multi, leave

Red dot is generally considered inferior because its thick dot

You can also say it's a video game.

Getting a strong hint of soy from this post.

why didn't they do what the US army did for America's Army and have you always play as the good guy and the enemy team always play as the terrorists
like, was it too much effort to make models that were clearly visually based off an operator but with a face mask like recruit to hide their identity?
though I guess to be fair there'd still be the question of why is rainbow team taking hostages in the suburbs or planting chemical bombs in banks

What is triggering your autism so hard about a one-off explanation that has no bearing on the videogame?

Me too fampai

call me a retard for buying the starter edition please

Dumbo

>water
>tekken master cup
>tekken master cup
>have a 6 page essay on booker t washington due for a class by sunday and i havent worked on it yet

Imbecile

marry me

>What is triggering your autism so hard

Asks the man with the "accept my VR training head cannon".jpg hotkeyyed on his keyboard

>headcanon
>source material and the clancy clause corroborate it easily
last (You)

The SMG12 did get updated at some point in the TTS, it is silenced now.
>it can accept an angled grip
just why
also the K1A is excellent. even with a suppressor it's easy to use. vigil far from the greatest but he is fun.

you can stop worrying about grenades now

thx

Feels like a regular vert grip on the SMG 12 would greatly increase TTK with the wild bouncing mitigated to be chest width

okay daddy

>OPFOR eliminated.

The announcer over your radio refers to the enemy team as "OPFOR," the Opposing Force, a term used in training situations. Therefore, every Multiplayer match in Rainbow Six: Siege is a training simulation of some sort.

MAH BEAUTIES ARE IN PLAACE

*Twitches your ADS*
psh....
heh....
I guess you WILL have to worry about grenades now after all.... ;)

you can stop worrying about the grenades now

*Twitches your ADS*
psh....
heh....
I guess you WILL have to worry about grenades now after all.... ;)

please stop worry about grenades now

why is Ela always carrying a bag? what's in there?

*twitches your ADS*
heh....
guess you're out

Her retarded grenades with dude weed in them so you act like a slow retard

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
DON'T YOU SEE
THEY'RE TAKING OUR ACOGS
AGENT SIX WANTS TO MAKE YOUR CHILD A TRANNY
THEY'RE TURNING THE FRIGGIN FRENCHIES GAY

THEY SAID IT COULD ONLY WORK ON TANKS

that liquor tastes like a toothpaste

>been getting about 40-50 mmr every win
>"Finally going to escape this copper hellhole"
>"Nope :D"

FUCK

I was waiting for this one. Thank you based user

pfffffffffffffffffhahaha

you'll still be a shitter either way

tastes like my suffering

The blank OPHealth charm we got is actually pretty nice looking.

Sure, but you are also underestimating the value having that information served up to you without any effort could have on time constrained matches - having your IQ mark Lesion shit or Kapkan mines means you can instantly and effortlessly take them out. It's not insanely beneficial, but having IQ mark that IED on the door so you don't even have to look is just comfortable. Add on the potential for a teammate being able to shoot a battery / jammer through barricades or from flanks and you get her atleast being not complete dogshit

With 3 minute round timers where shaving time could be helpful, or in casual with mouth breathing retards, having information on-demand is pretty alright. It wouldn't make her amazing, but atleast she serves a different role - instead of being the person who is tasked with destroyed gadgets where she can't 9 times out of 10 anyways, she can give that information to teammates and defuse a lot of the trap gadgets the defenders use.

So Twitch deals with gadgets herself, where as IQ would be giving the tools to your team to take out gadgets.

I want to sniff inbetween IQ’s toes after she gets done getting a hard earned ace.

any drawfriends here?
I want to request recruit resting his head on doki's lap!

no

hey guys
i love all of you and i hope we have lots of fun together when white noise comes out

As long as you don't pull the team down with your bullshit

Why the fuck are there so many Rook roamers all of a sudden?

acog

The multiplayer is very trial and error here

NON STOP HACKER PALOOZA , THIS FUCKERS ARE SO DESPERATE CUZ SEASON IS ENDING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Help me r6g, while playing I've noticed my mouse has weird lag/stutter when I'm looking around, itll slow down or stop for a millisecond and it's most obvious when I'm moving it slowly, any ideas?

How about a quick paint image with a mouse?

haha i like it, its cute

Turn v-sync on. It will fix the issue. As to why I do not know

>He doesn't know about the Clanceyverse

Id draw on my tablet but Im playing right now

Hello, new, what version of the game do I buy if I just want to play a select few, preferably waifus?

none of them

The
>Its not overwatch, you wont want to version

This weapon is soooo satisfying to use.
Roaming Bandit/Jaeger is GOAT

if you're gonna be a main/waifushitter all you're gonna do is fuck your team
so if you intend to do that save yourself the trouble and just fuck off

whenever you have the time!

I already have it set to 1 frame, should I go to 2?

hmmm, must not be the same as me but It wouldnt hurt to test. My specific issue seemed to be my cpu bottlenecking my gpu. So high frame rates caused imput lag.

got it
I get that, of course to change when needed, but there's a few I feel like I'd like to play, or am thankful the spot is open for it.
How many do I need to know?

I swear to god this thing could set someone to injured state from the other side of the plane wing

but that's it, only injures, always fucking injures no matter how far away the german is memeing you from

Set it to two, seemed to work thank you user

This is amazing. Can we count in you to be the new drawfag?

Ive been here since beta though. I just don't dedicate time to draw.

why starter edition treated like meme here? other than vanilla operators being expensive its same as normal one right?

Most of the OPs are standard ops that should take no less than a week to unlock.

I would say less than a week. Do all the situations and use the renown booster they give you on purchase right and you can get them all pretty quickly.

which vanilla ops should i unlock? got mute and sledge atm. both seems alright, although one got smg other got lmg, feels like an ar would be better for mid ranged engagements.

>valk falls out of meta
>"lets nerf her a bit"
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING. VALK CAMS NOT BEING HACKABLE WOULD BE SO GOOD TO THE META

you should have at least 5 on each side
2-(3 speeds) 3-(1-2 speeds)
For attack it's good to get thermite,thatcher,hibana,buck
For defense rook,doc,jager,bandit are good