/vn/ Gentle Spaghetti Edition

Visual Novel General #1728

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Decay382/status/934184257119014913
vndb.org/s8737
forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10085
devxdevelopment.com/UnityUnpacker
tsukiatte.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

;_;

No bloggers allowed below this line

>finish c;c
>this pops up

fucking great translation guys, really worth 60 dollars

how do i upload a screenshot quickly to this thread? need to up my shitpost game

Anyone else re-read really old stuff on a regular basis? I find myself drifting back to Snow Sakura, Bazooka Cafe, and Brave Soul yearly for some reason. They're like junk food or something.

I LIKE LOLIS!

>thinking about this stupid shit at this moment rather than being overwhelmed by feelz at the destruction of all your escapist fantasies

kill yourself

what do you mean exactly?
I use ShareX with various hotkey functions, then i either jumble a file name with numbers or keep it as is when posting.

East Asians are such scummy life-deniers. It's no wonder the continent is the way it is.

When will we get the Nietzsche kamige we deserve?

Tsui no Sora was originally inspired by Nietzsche, before SCA-Ji tempered it with Wittgensteinian quietism

Holy shit, you people are cancer.

drinking beer at noc noc in sf now. anyone from /vn/ wanna chill?

rakuen 18+ when
biman when
sukisuki wheb

情弱

When will we get a non-shit philosopher VN? Someone that actually did something interesting and useful, someone actually worth a shit, like Aristotle. It's tiresome to only get brainlet tier garbage like the latest translations.

>Aristotle
>Worth a shit

Keep telling yourself that Classicist faggot

Western brainlets can't even appreciate SubaHibi. You don't deserve kamige like Sakura no Uta.

Aristotle aesthetics is mentioned in Sakura no Uta

We all know the best greek philosiphor was Diogenes.

Do I have to read Saya no Uta to understand it?

Not even close

Indubitably

Saya no Uta will help you understand the main theme of the human perspective in relation to Beauty and Ugliness. Both of them form a philosophical dialectic.

I completely forgot about this, but it looks like the English is shit
twitter.com/Decay382/status/934184257119014913
Sasuga China.

Sad, because Tayutama 2 has a heroine voiced by Eromanga-Sensei

Who care what that SJW faggot thinks?

Bad translations are a barrier to moe. When the prose matches the sensuality of the art, only then will the heart go doki-doki

off yourself

Amazing how you completely missed the point. Truly magnificient.

Sorry that I can't care much about a guy highlighting shitty translation when one of his main mottos is "Americanizing" translated VNs.

>Eromanga-Sensei
that show has one of the best OPs i have ever heard

isn't this the guy that lied about dracu-riot for a long time?

What's a VN that has a girl like Sagiri?

vndb.org/s8737

I like robots AND swords!

Is this a train-girl which I see before me, of kami-ge Maitetsu? Come, let me clutch thee. I have thee not, and yet I see thee still. Art thou not, moe vision, sensible to feeling as to sight? Or art thou but a rail-lord of the mind, a false creation, proceeding from the loli-addled brain? I see thee yet, in form as palpable as mine prized figurine. Thou steer'st me to the game that I was wanting; and such a lady's route I was to take. Mine eyes are made the fools o' the other senses, or else worth all the rest; I see thee still, and on thy stately garment gouts of seed, which was not so before. Hachiroku—

My brother.

Btw, if someone helps me to hack scripts outta here, I can totally translate this kamige.

Font style looks the same as Majikoi so I'm assuming it is Kirakira2. If so you should be able to figure it out on your own in about 20 min of googling unless the scripts are encrypted like Monobeno.

Ys 8 when
Sen 2 PC when REEEEEE

It's NexaS engine(it seems to be a modified version opf majikoi engine), adapted for Unity. It has different extension(.asset) than the one used with Baldr Sky so that tool doesn't work.
I've decompiled dlls and there seem to be functions with appropriate names but I am no programmer so it takes a load on my brain when I try to comprehend the code.

Ask over in the /jp/ translation progress thread. Some user here said they were trying to spoonfeed a retard a hacker at some point so they might have someone willing to take a crack at it. Decompiled .dlls are probably worthless anyways. The art, text and scripting is likely all in that .assets file. The real bitch though will probably be reinserting the text if you can't just do a patch.xp3 and no tools already exist for you to use.

What is this and how do I go about sticking my time and energy into it?

Actually looking into it a little .asset seems to be unity specific so I guess you should be looking into the unity hacking and extracting scene too I guess. Good luck with that hell hole I'm sure.
forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10085
devxdevelopment.com/UnityUnpacker
Two tools you could try that I found. You could also ask on fuwanovel. Say what you will about their translations, the hacking groups on there seem to really know their stuff.

xenogears

don't die

Maya wills it

guess i'll die

We should have died last thread. Why OP? Why?

I can take the usual references, and I can take memes, but why?

Unless I'm mistaken this list should be up to date.
What do you think Sekai is going to release in the next 6 months or so?

Maitetsu

Because we need to defeat /ffg/

I still don't understand how this blatant rip off from idolmaster became a fairly frequent character in Koiken Otome and apparently gets a full fledged route in the fandisc.

Lets get this shit started.
>sadmitcher.jpg
>maitetsu fucking when?!
>tfw no grisaia 18+
>people still talking about iki/hatsu/majikoi
>finally, now that the dust has right now, never before, and for the first time ever settled, what do you fucking idiots think of chrono clock???
>youcantlearnjapanese.apk
>trip and queef translator drama for VNs nobody cares about
>d o u z o l a d
>what VN should I play?
>Ore no Tsuma wo BANGUshite Kudasai!
>fuck moege
>moege=kamige

Threads over, we can all leave now. Probably forgot something though.

Based off this girl down to the "I'm a lazy NEET who refuses to work."

You forgot me summoning swordbros and posting untranslated screenshots.

Untranslated screenshots you say?
No-one's heard anything from the user who claimed to be translating this have they?

You forgot wine, bikini loli, "where is my Makoto/Sayo" route, sukisuki when, I only play moege, Stein;Gate spoilers, C;C PC patch when.

Maya

I was just joking when I said I would translate it looks like some people really got their hopes up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I did get my hopes up you dickhead

That's too bad for you.

TINY HATS

Mayuri

is shit

Stein;Gate spoilers

tfw you can't figure out whether a character is a route or just a side/guide

I'm a lolicon!

Just Monika.

>That one user who said he was going to kill himself if Sandy Mandy patch wasn't released by the end of Turkey Day.

RIP.

god what rhe fuck will it take to find a firl like maya in rwal life?

even the alcogll wont let me foget her

You are in the wrong general.

You're doing god's work.

What's the next big moege coming out? We need something new to shitpost about.

Sukisuki and Maitetsu but they are still "coming soon"

Lolis are delicious

Lolis and moege

you're worse than the fucking ddlc poster

WHo played this here?

>t. DDLC shitposter

>tfw never jn english

come on i want ushio-onee san

I'll translate it don't worry.

I'd love to, but my moonrune skill is still insufficient.
Still, I'm a lot better than I was a month ago. Grammar wise I'm probably on par with a six year old. So, progress!

oh well I'll be on a submarine for 3mo at a time in the near future. good chance for me to actually learn JP

Wasn't our girl translating that trapge? how's that going, anyone knows?

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

We all gonna make it brah

Pretty sure the hacker bailed or something

tsukiatte.wordpress.com/
>23%
It's not trip levels of speed, but it's progress.

She got a new one right afterward, though. She's making progress

Ah, good for her.

November's almost over so where's my Ley Line?

I can almost read this.

"while getting drenched, she looked outside through the window wearing a thin smile and her clothed figure looked somewhat cold. I couldn't feel her usual warm coming from her."

It's probably wrong in some places but I feel the progress.

>clothed figure
her name is 希, but I would've made the same mistake if I didn't already know. 感服した