>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Deck cost comparison
Standard Tier 1 decks: 14k, 10k, 8.5k, 5.5k
Wild Tier 1 decks: 10k, 8.5k, 8.3k, 6.5k, 6k, 5.5k, 5.5k, 5k, 4k

first for fuck rogues

>500 posts early

>Yea, and from beta until tgt the most played paladin decks tended to be healing control,
The most played paladin deck between GvG and TGT was midrange paladin with Quartermaster and it was better than control paladin with one very bad match-up in oil rogue. You can see that every time slow control paladin with lots of healing becomes the top paladin deck it means the class is in the gutter or relegated to serve as tournament pick (Control Paladin before GvG, Anyfin).

I agree, I want to fuck valeera

>valeera not maieve
fucking pleb

It's basically the opposite of flamewaker. Armor gain instead of damage for slow deck with lots of spell generation.

paladin was in the gutter for most of hearthstone

R A N D O M LY
A
N
D
O
M
L
Y

>it's real
RANDOM A RANDOM RANDOM RANDOMLY
they've stopped trying and have truly fallen to just a ton of RNG cards.

>early
>no previous thread link
>no edition flavor
This thread is ass, go to the real one

Add it to the random list

everyone in this thread will lose to this card at least once

Good if you fill your deck with 1-sided AOEs?

Does it consume the card when cast or just copy the effect?

>doesn't make it sonya's thighs edition
not good enough

Copy the effect.
You could build a deck around this that only uses spells that can only benefit you regardless of target. It might actually be played.

Valeera is cute and has nice supple thighs too

BIG SPELL PRIEST. Mind control, amber, embrace darkness, shadow essence, and devour mind. Even a holy nova and power word tentacles isn't bad. Makes it a 6/13

>8 mana
>Spell must be in your deck
>Random spells
No

What deck would that be? Secret mage with flametrike? Pretty much all the other good high cost spells require a target.

oh she does, and they were good in her DK art, but they gave her a manface in the DK, even if it was hard to see

>she

Priest with Mind Control? Stealing an enemy minion every turn is pretty powerful even at random.

Sure, but then you have to cut off all your other priest spells as well, you really willing to do that? And even then, enjoy bricking and drawing your mind controls before archiver 1/3 games.

bad, they're bringing out the filler now I guess

the way it's worded it seems like it pulls the spell from your deck, not a copy. trash unless you just have AoEs

Spells that do any of the following could be good with that card.
Draw cards for you
Deal AOE to your opponents side of the board
Removal that can only target enemy minions
Buffs that can only target friendly minions
Generate cards
Summon things to your side of the field

it DOES remove the spell from your deck.

RANDUMB RANDUMB RANDUMB
Honestly it’s why I don’t even enjoy this game anymore
Rag and Sylv bothered me when they were in every game in standard and pretty much decided matches and now they turned this garbage up to 11

I think I may finally quit this game forever

what happened user?

I’m tired of the random bullshit
It doesn’t make for a healthy game

>I think I may finally quit this game forever
How many times have you said this now? I'm gonna guess at least 10. And you've never done it once faggot. You need to stop thinking literally anyone in the world cares whether you play or not.

>another random card

HAHAHAHAHA

You know with Rag and Sylvanas you could at least improve your chances a little bit. With all these new random cards it's completely pointless. Play around one thing, another one takes you down. Remember when Kripp suggested to play around cards in arena like Flamestrike back in 2014-2015? And how he changed his mind as the new cards were released and now playing around anything is almost pointless unless it's very easy for you to do.

I play the least now than I have since beta
I’m not even excited for this upcoming expansion

I honestly do not care if nobody cares if I stop, I’m just venting my frustration with how they’ve taken this game I once enjoyed and now hate

>C'thun warrior mirrors
>whoever plays c'thun first loses

Good times. There was still skill to the match-up like managing your draw/resources. Shame the game has moved entirely away from decks that require you to think and are now reliant on "draw lego on turn i can play it, win game, me smart".

Wow user. Blizzard employee here, I'm completely touched that you, our most special and valued customer, are upset. I'll send word to the higherups to start overhauling the game right away. If we lose you, then there'd just be no point of blizzard itself existing. That's right, you quitting hearthstone is so important it would even kill all of our other games. You're that important.

Ok guys the next card in a few hours looks like its a warlock card. First one since the legendary. Whats it gonna be and is it gonna be good?

The only honest thing you said is that you work for blizzard you fucking shill

bet you it's not gonna be a warlock card. They are starting a tradition where one class gets almost nothing, just like freeze shaman in frozen throne

Discard a random card and cast a random spell with its cost.

7 mana 2/2 demon, battlecry: randomly discard you or your opponents hand.

Randomly random a random from your random.

Discard random number of cards, it activates a random effect for each discarded card (targets chosen randomly)
(list of random effect is not included, look it up on your own)

randomly discard a random card in hand at random

Are you gay or something?

Random a random random, randomly. If the randomed random is random, random another random.

here it is

Still only 1 warlock card revealed.
Are all of their cards so shit that Blizz are ashamed to show them?

>infinite Blizzards

Yeah its freeze shaman 2.0

>34 packs without a legendary
>bare minimum everything else
fucking niggers

That means that you are super close to the Legendary Pity Timer, just but a few more!

wtf this priest dragon battle cry is take 2 turns then your opponent takes 2 turns? That's fucking beyond broken, how can they even print such a card and ofc the fucking cancerous priest gets it.

Fork out a few more bucks for that lego user, you know you want to.

but it's pretty useless if your opponent has a big hand. they can just play heaps of stuff and then give them charge

Other way around dipstick. You play the dragon and give your opponent two turns THEN you get two turns.

Don't give up! Just think of the sense of pride and accomplishment when you finally open that Millhouse Manastorm.

>that glorious feel when 100g quest
Also post your stats. Try not to be depressed.

>get watch and learn
>watch someone on my friends list lose two games in a row after a bunch of misplays
Guess I’ll never get that pack

Get better friends

They’re not online

I got this 100g quest aswell 2 days ago but the 75 battle cry minions play. They're so god damn rare, these 100g quests.

Got the 50 card priest quest. Made a deck that looped shadow visions and got it in 1 game.

Buy more packs goy

Every single Blizzard game forces a 50% winrate with massive winning/losing streaks.
Why is this not a bigger point of discussion when it's so obviously rigged?

NO!

That’s just a cohencidence

No it's not.

You retards literally never shut the fuck up about your idiot opinions on ELO. You're the flat earthers of gaming.

maybe you should get better lad

The one they showed isn't even that bad, it wins control match ups and warlock is already good against aggro.

>like 30 packs into my pity timer
>really cannot afford to keep buying packs because i haven't been saving at all for kobolds
>give into brode's pressure and fork over $10
>2 legos in 7 packs
t-thanks ben...

warlock didn't really need help with control and gets destroyed by combo

Learn to draw better, drooling noob.

>forces a 50% winrate
bahahahahahahaha

Holy shit, I am ONE quest away from getting 4k gold and feeling good enough to call it quits on quests until KnC drops
Why can't it be an easy on

haha oh wow

have fun never getting legendaries from "free" packs ever again unless it's your 40th pack opened

Decided to change the general pose but the idea is the same. Might try some thighs-on-the-face posing.

looks good for a sketch, you're doing god's work

Great job, user

WHY CAN'T I WIN A FUCKING GAME
WHEN WILL BLIZZARD BRING HUNTER OUT OF THE SHITTER
WHY HAS THIS CLASS NOT BEEN ALLOWED TO BE GOOD FOR LIKE 2 YEARS NOW
WHY CAN MAGE AND DRUID BE ETERNAL CANCER BUT HUNTER CAN NEVER EVER BE ANYTHING BETTER THAN SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN AVERAGE WITHOUT SEEING A NERF BAD
FUCK OFF BRODE

I got legend with hunter this expansion

d-do I sniff now?

if you didn't already know, hunter has been purposefully low balled since the days of face hunter being #1 aggro deck stopped. Hunter has the highest winrate at low ranks and is designed to be an aggro class. They make him not as good on purpose to ensure he doesn't massacre the low ranks of people who cannot play the game and new players. Thats also why they have been giving him a bunch of control cards every expansion without actually giving him the tools to be a real control deck. So aggro/midranger hunters cannot choose to tech in a potentially good control card and so the class never takes off. Is it stupid? yes, will they fix it? probably never.

Hunter already too strong in Rank 20. Please think of the new players bro.

Ice Block is 100% going out

smug anime girl.png

thank god

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want to bury my face in this soft ass

>paladin

Wild?

There is no question about it with this being rotated in. This is the IB replacement for the upcoming 4 sets.

yep

Gross.

It's the superior gamemode.

It's more fun than you think