/wfg/ - Warframe General

mad zephyrfag edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.4.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/884329-plains-of-eidolon-update-2240/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

I want Nezha to use me as a body pillow

FIRST FOR THE SEXY QUEEN

First for stop being pedophile, Nakuck poster.

4th for

Cucked by Nezha

your best bet would be to express your needs in the recruiting chat...or maybe go to the forums(ive never been there though)

but im sure most people will be very willing to help, this game is full of people who have farmed almost everything

also you got us bby

>I use White + X because I'm fashioncool and Red + Black is le edgy

>I have rudimentary knowledge on the color wheel which means this is objectively good
Spoiler alert, it isn't, the white is overpowering the other two colors, you need to either switch it out or make it a dirty off-grey instead.

I'm garbage at fashion frame, please r8

rated

check my double digits

It's alright.

>there are people complaining about fucking mesa prime when we still dont have excalibur umbra

Y'ALL CAN GO EAT ASS

>He doesn't color his frames bright red

Oh my bad, I mentally substituted munitions for synergy.
Synapse with a riven could get x467% CC, giving you an in arsenal value of 233% CC

Pic related, Adarza with Bite, Synergy to Synapse with PS and CD (no riven).

I wish I could get good nightmare mods and not Chilling Reload for the Nth time in a row

never forget exilusgate

Incidentally, Lenz, Dread and Amprex with a max CC riven should also work.

Oh, that's what you meant. I have f.lux jacked up so it's already a muted off-grey for me.
This is the color I had it as originally, I changed it since it looks dirty on my screen. Probably looks normal for everyone else though.

I've personally always liked black+gold for prime stuff. For regular warframes I tend towards more energetic colours than just black and white generally sticking to an overall theme such as
>Cool colours
Blue, purple, green, white
>Warm colours
Red, orange, yellow
>Winter
Light blue, white, light grey
>Spring
Varying shades of green, maybe with some blue thrown in
>Summer
Yellow, dark green, blue
>Autumn
Red, orange, yellow, and brown

May not be the prettiest but it stands out more than bland black and red or white and black or gold, plus I like the concept.

>white is hipster
>black is edgy
>crayon colours are "lazy and uninspired"

is there ANY colour i can use?

Blue and Orange

Yeah, I was likely gonna opt for a Lenz with a riven, I just wanted to know in advance the best ways to get it. Sadly, it's also hard to get it going with a Kubrow since they've got half the crit chance of Kavats by default.
I just didn't know if a Lenz with a riven could reach it, either, as I'm not sure about disposition scaling.
But if that's 130% without a riven, Kavat or no, I think it's easily attainable; thanks!

I don't care how much people want to say they compliment each other because of 'xd colour wheel art graduate', I have never liked that colour combination.

BECUZ RED GOEZ FASTA?

My man. That's what I use for everything else, it just looks terrible on skins like Palatine.

>no yellow accents
speed-force remains out of your reach

>25% off Orokin Catalyst

Ayyy hold up, last year this shit was buy one get one free. What the actual fuck DE?

she isn't real

Wait a minute, have I just been wasting my time trying to farm Gara on console until this update?
The update with gay meteorite that gives the missions a reward each section is coming tomorrow. Is that what anons meant by the farm got easier? Am I just a dumbass for trying until now?

Dog with the same.
This might be good for AFK Nekros farming.

Whites and blues with black and gold accents are my thing

Had to sacrifice something else besides graphic settings and ability range. Also i've got some yellow on my melee, it's enough... but not for plains of memedolon.

people managed to farm her up before the change
its just alot easier now
still fucking hard though i've ran each part 15ish times now only managed to get one

DE are Jewish as fuck, they don't give a plat discount, didn't put a discount on bundles and tried to scam people out of plat.

Good god I got all those exilus from the stream, I can't imagine farming all the cephalon standing and dumping 2 forma on each exilus adapter

More people are playing as of PoE than last year. Buy one get one free is basically 50% off, so they just said 'fuck it time to jew'

I want Ivara to smother my face with her frog ass.

Wait, that's just with Point Strike/Critical Delay?
Shit, even a minimum crit chance Lenz riven would get it to 100% then. Nice. Thanks for the help amigo.

colors of win

>all these low selling syadanas are like 35p each

tempting desu

>tried to scam people out of plat.
wat
Also steam packs got discounts, but who gives a shit about them except me back in 2014.

Good thing that you only need exilus adapter once in a while and the motherfuckin sorties also drop this magnificent piece of shit.

Isn't giving plat discount the jew move?

I mean think about it, if you put a bunch of shit on sale at the market, people can use their f2p plat to buy that, but if you launch a plat discount, only those spending real money can benefit

moa pet fucking when

Fuck blues and whites

>blue and orange

the discount was broken for the first few hours so people were paying full price for anything they bought

but it was probably a honest mistake as it was fixed and excess plat refunded

this

God I want to stuff my tongue into that bursa's ass. I hate that most of my fetishe are actually impossible IRL.

You're not real. You're just an NPC to me.

I haven't gotten a single one. All I get is the basic bronze rewards each time. Only when I started out did I get a good drop which was Twirling Spire.

I swear, when DE gives us Pet 2.0, since they've talked about it coming in the recent stream, they fucking better give the option to have multiple pets out at the same time in the orbiter. I can switch sentinels freely, but I'm not allowed to switch from my Helminth to my Huras without paying and waiting an extra minute to get through all the artificial time wasting bullshit. Can't even set up loadouts with both.

>people can use their f2p plat to buy that
like 1 meh syandana or 3 potatoes with 5 plat left?
Ah, this. DE fucks up pretty often on the first day of anything, got used to it and didn't even check the shop before redtext.

You have to have a very high IQ to play Limbo. The skill set is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Limbo's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Evangelion anime, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Limbo truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Limbo’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Steve Sinclair’s genius wit unfolds itself on their PC screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Limbo tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

i have like 600p (another 1.5k if i sell rivens) and im total f2p player...gonna stock up on golden potatoes and a syadana or 2

These god damn Frosty shitters bubbling in Hydron every fucking time when there's no global AOE carry.

When will DE remove the ability from the game.

oof

So, how likely is Lenz to get its disposition dropped even lower? I'm wondering if I should even bother trying to get a decent riven for one, or just go for something relatively foolproof

theres nothing wrong with bubbling in hydron, unless you want bombard rockets in your face all the time..even if you dont use the bubble its there if you need to reload

you can leave the bubble if you want, whats the big deal

>get a Frost fucker in yesterday's eximus defense sortie
>he goes afk and has 0% damage

Well /wfg/? Isn't it time you hung up the cape?

>being a Frost fucker apologist

Since I use a female frame 90% of the time, I don't use a cape.

What's the verdict on Volnus lads?

>complaining about bubbling in a level soaked through to the gills with angry grineer
If it's unnecessary then it isn't a problem and if it's causing trouble you've alreayd lost by letting that many grineer get in your safe space.

>one of the best frames in the game is now hated because DE decided to give him away to total scrubs

it should have been volt prime, frostbro doesnt deserve this

im sorry, there should have been a cataclysm spamming limbo in your missions instead, maybe that will make you feel better

Imagine having autism this hard. I enjoy knowing you probably burst a blood vessel in half of your runs, as well as every single time you go into a hub area

Butt-lobster is where it at.

not soon enough

snack

Ratels are cuter

i want my operator to force his 4 incher insider of nakak!

nope, I like to wear my repala with tacky colors and masturbate everytime you get buttblendered about it

I want to browse nakak's wares

>nezha with the fucking repala cape

that person deserves a severe ass raping, such a misfit for nezha

the best syadanas for nezha would be flowing strandy ones like the Mozi, Udyat or the Steel Median one

Even lower? I has a neutral disposition, so it's not particularly low. Unless DE decide to revisit the thing, nothing much is going to happen. I can't really recall any disposition changes post disposition introduction, excluding disposition drop to neutral for Aklex and minor disposition reduction for secondary shotguns when their buff happened. Conversely, they are yet to buff the Javlok's disposition, and it was the first new weapon after the Second Dream, I think.

>still trying to meme one of the few good looking back accessories in the game

jattuk is fine on nezha

>that person deserves a severe ass raping

I thought Nezha fags would see that as a reward and not punishment

what about the butterfly wings?

>neuroptics and chassis in the hundreds
>systems: 0

How do I git gudder with frost
I used to play him a lot, but against level 90-100 enemies I get fucked in the dick

gay

you delete him and get gara

>this poo stinks less than that other poo over there so it should be edible unlike the other one!

wouldnt that clip on his ring?

spam his 4 to strip armour and stack bubble in a corridor and use Ice Wave Impedance

New player here, just started 2 days ago and a friend of mine is willing to gift me one Warframe of my choice regardless of the price (except for prime).

So I've read about the different frames and what not, and desu Limbo really interested me, but it seems somewhat complex and not much team focused, so I'm looking for a more straightfoward frame but that's still viable at endgame.

Outside of Limbo, the other 3 that got my attention were Mesa, Rhino and Atlas. Any recomendations on what to get? Maybe another frame?

Play a real frame.

>tried
>failed

>be new
>Vay Hek Terra Frame boss fight for the first time
>mfw
I don't know if I'm undergeared or if the sheer numbness if why you can never find groups for it.

Using inaros's syandana. No regrets except shit material quality.

Nidus or Mesa
Rhino is super easy to farm and you're retarded if you pick him.

Its an annoying boss fight everyone hates it

you can get limbo if you want everyone else to hate you

frost is a tier A frame.

Gay and pathetic

When's a good time to use nidus's 4th? Any time you need to be stationary?