Synth Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18757/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so here's a proof of concept room I did just to make sure that I knew what I was doing
now I can start to learn this for real and eventually with enough autism I can create a modern-era looking kind of loft, or converted safe house, or whatever.

Goodluck

How would you like a modded Fallout 5 server?

Reminder!

Ur a faggot?

>banging your grandson

Is joining the institute worth it? Will I be able to take my companions with me in there?

How does that picture make sense with a male pronoun? What's the original message behind the photos? "Don't forget. You're him forever."?

Yes to all

It's a fun questline, especially if you do the railroad alongside it. Companions generally don't go in with you - I had Deacon for my playthrough and there was no problem until it turns out they know you're a double agent and order you to bump off your fellow agents

Better than joining the Railroad.

>new update despite having set steam to knock that shit off
>breaks F4SE and a few other mods
>get the new versions
>go to start game
>It pops up or a second and then seems to crash
>check steam
>apparently need a 551MB download for FO4
>game still doesn't work

the audacity of these niggers.
what the fuck is the update? do they actually fix shit? Is it at least more creation cuck shit to pirate? what the FUCK

I always thought this building needed attention.

Why does it have so many fucking wires?

>Creation club is a good thing u guys

Are you feeling it now Mr. Crabs?

To mysteriously lead the eye to it.

Odd, isn't it?

not fallout related directly but what the hell, my sister had me change the wifi password because the neighbors keep connecting to it.

it all went back to normal when i tested out on speedtest and youtube was fine on desktop and on phone but for some unkown reason shit like download managers and nexus cant even get more than 10kbs at most

He's not a synth he's a cyborg you moron

(X) HATES SYNTHS

Just bought Fo4 how the fuck do you guys collect all shitty junk materials for settlement, armor weapon mod, robot, quest etc ???

you just do what you gotta do, y'know?

max str + packmule and proceed to loot everything ?

>tgm when building settlements
>use the cheat terminal to add components 500 at a time

Yeah i succumb and use tgm during railroad quest that ask you to build 2 turrets. I'm running out of screw/gear and proceed to scrap every mechanical thing on sight without any screw/gear drop.

Hey! Bethesda spent years designing this intricate and interesting gameplay element of Fallout 4, you don't just cheat your way out of it.

Playing a Bethesda game without TGM on is what braindead retard console peasants do.

I don't play Fallout 4 so I don't know about this settlement stuff... Who gathers the resources for building the settlement? I mean... surely nobody would the braindead enough to design a game so that the commander of a base is the one going out shopping for supplies right?

Start small, focus on getting enough caps to buy shipments. They put bulk amounts of junk directly into your workbench without needing to carry it all yourself.

>surely nobody would the braindead enough to design a game so that the commander of a base is the one going out shopping for supplies right?
Are you new to bugthesda? HAHAHAHA

If you don't have at least three settlers on scavenger stations you should kys

>Kiddie Kingdom is not Lamplight 2.0
God damn it Todd!

That would have been retarded, but I could have gone for some sentient characters in the park who
>weren't raiders
>continued being relevant after completing one little quest

Obsidian develops Fallout 5

With the current state that obsidian are in?
Definitely monkeypaw
If it was with the team they had when they made FNV it would've been bretty gud

Salvage beacon. Steal all the junk in a building, dump it in a crate and add a beacon. One of your pack mule settlers will come and collect it.
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18757/?

Aslong as Sawyer is involved it doesnt matter who the code monkeys are. Code monkeys wouldn't save Beth ""fallout"" if Todd and Pete are still in charge.

>moonbase dlc

>Who gathers the resources for building the settlement?
you
and whoever you assign to scavenger stations
but mostly you

>one (1) random junk item per day per scavenging station

How is Fallout 4 supposed to give you hundreds of hours and gameplay aif somebody else collected the 100 hotplates and 20 molerat butts for you?

It does matter, the code monkeys, animators and all the backroom staff need to be at a certain level of quality to create a triple A game.
I wish beth hired better writers though, ones that actually had a grasp of the lore and can add new things without retcons

oh yeah and another point
if you build a concrete structure over a low point they will always spawn on the ground instead of the structure you built, so if you cover the water pit in starlight with concrete floors they will be outside of it

Game starts amazing and dumps tons of interesting exposition about Fallout lore and gender pronouns at the player, you have a blast playing but then when you feel the story is about helfway through everything is abruptly tied up and ends because they ran out of time again.

Bethesda doesn't have writers plural. Emil writes the Story and Leveldesigner write Quests.

>Loverslab still down
Are they moving servers or did someone get assblasted enough to ddos them?

>not running multiple cat5e cables to your gayman peecee
Seriously though I'd never wifi my desktop, what a fucking lazy waste. Are cables really that much of a hassle and aesthetic destroyer nowadays that we need to be barraged by a shitton of low-level small range radiowaves for literally everything now? Fucking refridgerators have wifi now, it's ridiculous.
That is wierd, I know they did a server or forum layout change recently, maybe all of that shit the bed?
Extremely plausible outcome right there.
I think another downside with Bethesda regarding writing is their dipshit policy to not do prequels or other stories at same time periods as an existing one. Having to perpetually move chronologically forward really limits the stories you can write and maintain the aesthetic wanted from the Fallout universe.

Strong Back perk, max investment

Is that Danse? I sent him off to Coastal Cottage to live by himself.

>aesthetic destroyer

To anyone who thinks this, good luck getting "wireless power cables" to connect your machine to the electrical grid. You know, into the socket that's next to the ethernet socket on your wall.

I don't care who makes the next game so long as it's good.

I use powerline adapters, they work fine, but wiring in the UK tends to be a lot more standardized than the US so I guess that's where YMMV.

this, and if any of you think differently you are a faggot /v/ermin

the next fallout better have a goddamn new engine

things that will never happen

a man can always dream

>Fallout 5 releasing November 25th 2077

>start
>run
>C:\user\documents\my games
>FalloutNV
>Saves
>select all
>Del
>Are you sure you want to mo e these 9 items to the Recycle Bin?
>yes

aint that a kick in the head

>fallout 5 will be in Florida Keys
>it is winter
>an older Preston Garvey will be there
>he will mark your asshole

Do you think Legionaries had dedicated rapists in their squads?

They are all very dedicated.

Now how can a group that casts statements of disgust towards degeneracy be so degenerate? Acting like savages whilst calling others savages? Truly they are the niggers of the mojave.

Is it worth it at all to play base fallout 4 without DLC?
I skipped it until now because of the bad reception overall but the base game is at a good price for this steam sale while the DLC is still more expensive than I'd like.

There's literally nothing degenerate about non-consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

If your house isn't 50 years old, you can easily do your own wiring via the plastic electrical pipes. I rewired my ethernet connection from one socket to the one with my PCs power supply using one of those pulling cable tools. It doesn't matter if wiring is standardized when you can just change what's standard.

Just pirate it m8.

Then tell me dear user, what IS degenerate in the eyes of Caesars Legion?

The whole point of powerline adapters is if you can't alter the wiring, if you can, why not just lay ethernet cables?

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

Interesting, so people who support Caesars Legion are in fact degenerate? I guess it makes sense that the Legions ranks consist of savages since they literally adsorb savage tribesmen.

What user said, just pirate it. On its own it is not worth the money. However, there are dozens of amazing mods that use the DLC's assets and require you to have them installed.

user, there's nothing degenerate about non-consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation, we've been over this already.

>Legions ranks consist of savages since they literally adsorb savage tribesmen
The legion has to wear skirts to hide their THICC cocks. True lore fact, look it up!

>consensual

It will never happen because Bathesda knows that their retard fanbase will fix everything for them, so why bother.

And thats another problem in itself; every new game/engine will be expected to be highly moddable. Meaning they might end up having to sacrifice quality for something more flexible.

>sacrifice quality
I think you're confused this is the fallout thread

>noun is "consenT"
>adjective is "consenSual"

English wtf r u doing

>try modding FO4 for the first time
>edit ini, use NMM, download some mods that are all compatible
>start game, make character with Alternate Start mod
>loading screen after I pick where I go freezes every time
welp

im retarded, putting it to the bottom of "load order" fixed it, whatever that is

There are a surprisingly small number of decent, skimpy CBBE outfits for FO4 on the Nexus. Most of the ones that exist look like total shit or don't fit into the world at all.
Is there a better site? LL and Modsite (in the OP) don't have much. I know with Skyrim, I used to use a number of Japanese sites. Anything similar for FO4?

Babby's first Bethesda game

>Anything similar for FO4?
nope

Japs don't like fallout

Is it worth buying fo4 for ps4? i really want to play fallout 4, i'm fucking tired of new vegas.

Indeed it does, I do wonder how many programmers Bethesda currently has. From the looks of it this number is around 3.

You're dumb if you think any engine would be any better. The only people that think that are the asshats that have been slowly turning Fallout into a shitty FPS game. Not saying Gamebryo/Creation doesn't have it's major drawbacks, but it covers and emulates so many factors that are required for a RPG that other engines don't do unless they are overhauled and new functions made from scratch. And you really expect anyone to do that overhaulling, when they have a functional engine on hand already? Stop making Fallout a shallow-sandbox FPS game, that's all any engine changes would do to Fallout at this point.

Load Order in Creation/Gamebryo games is extremely important because the game uses the last set of instructions it's given, which is the last plugin loaded. So if it has different instructions about things another mod expects, problems can occur. Most of the time it doesn't matter too much, but with bigger mods it can cause problems; snowball effect of one thing isn't lined up right and so some AI gets triggered about it and can't complete something or stupid shit like that. Managing Load Order (something extremely easy to do now in Skyrim and FO4) is the basic first steps when dealing with modding those games.

I think most people just figure you can BodySlide port outfits easy enough nowadays and you don't need to release a bunch, I dunno. I wish BodySlide played nicer with FO3/NV nifs.
Generally the best slutwear and bodies for FO3/NV were from Japs, I'm not sure too much for FO4 but I've seen a few quality mods from Japanese modders too, usually a bit niche though.

The number of programmers doesn't matter, it's the number of middle managers wasting time and switching task priorities that really matters.

>The number of programmers doesn't matter, it's the number of middle managers wasting time...
> middle managers
Non-flat company structure is shit. Horizontal structure is way better than vertical.

If you're going to play a Bethesda game, do it on PC, for one you can pirate it if you feel like it, and you can mod it as well.

>decent
>skimpy
>fit into the world
Choose one and only one user.

What *lore friendly* mods do you guys use?

uninstaller

I use a lot of the EasyGirl pieces to make like full sets. But it's hard to look nice while avoiding going guttercumslut and get it all to fit.

There are a few other wasteland mods that use like vanilla asset mashups which look very in place, but the faggatron who released the best one took down his bodyslide files because ???? so it's fairly worthless now.

F:NV

Energy Weapons or Guns? I'm playing on HC/Very Hard difficulty. I know you have more variety with Guns, but the pew-pew of laser weapons can be fun, especially with Laser Commander and Meltdown. I just don't want to turn everything to ash or goo

How is it worthless? Just stop being lazy and make your own.

In fact, give me a link to this great slutwear mod.

Looks neat, where is that one?