/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #155

>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

/ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality"
ft. 64 Anons
youtu.be/7acpV4fKp9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/7q9081
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh shit, someone put two buns in the oven!

Sorry the other one was made a minute earlier OP

I drew what happens if you actually go to Sayoris house on the morning of the festival like a good boyfriend would

no bulli pls i dont really know how to draw

I really like your art style dude! It's a nice piece

thanks man. I dont really have a style haha, DDLC got me to draw in the first time in like a year or so

Glad to see its motivated people to be more creative. Hope you keep it up!

Nice.

It's great that this got you into drawing again. You should really work on it often now because this is already really good and I see a lot of potential here.

...uh.
The other thread disappeared...
Is this the de facto current thread now?

What happened to other thread?
Did someone deleted it because of THOSE greentexts?

Yes, just don't drag in any dirt.

natsuki!!! !!

Okay, just in case, here's the poetry prompt from it. Verbatim, in case bits of it don't make sense.

Okay, everyone! Looks like I'll be filling in for our usual Presidents today. Apologies to Erika if they are actually around

The word of the thread is "Miracle"! This one might be awkward to actually fit in directly, so don't forget you can just take an idea or inspiration from the word rather than using it as-is. Is it divine? Fortunate? Resulting from hard work? Desperately necessary? Is it even a good thing? All up to you! Alternative words for this thread are 'mountain', 'talisman', and 'air' and anything else related to the probably obvious theme of these four things.

As always, poets of all skill and experience levels are encouraged to submit works and leave feedback and commentary on other poems. The more the merrier, and more participants creates a better Literature Club experience for everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, and I'm sure a lot of others are too.

I'm still not Monikanon!

I'll see if the one poem that got posted is still in my cache somewhere, if the poster is unable to repost it themselves

Daily reminder that Hug box posters, pedos, fan fiction posters and trolls are NOT welcome in /ddlc/!

Shut up and move along.

Soooo, nobody?
This is a pretty advanced false flag.

What greentexts? I don't remember any greentexts. Hint, hint

Thanks for hugboxing me, my dude.
Apparently it's like pic related, putting it in the text box. I don't know what to call it either, to be quite honest.
Yeah, I did that on purpose, I wasn't really feeling like rhyming apex or summit, and then I got a better idea for it while typing this, damn.

Monika relaxing behind the scenes?

Five pound three ounce baby Jesus, did the other thread need to be burned for quarantine? It just disappeared while I was posting!

nobody wants your shitty poems here

This is a general for talking about the game, Doki Doki Literature Club!

There are other places to share your uh..."work"

So talk, dude. There a conversation about DDLC you want to start?

Dude nobody lmao.
Troll successful!

Ok I get it, but seriously some of you guys really need some serious help, I'm not joking
>fanfic posters
Depends on the stuff they write
Dude this stuff have been going on since the early days of this general

Let's all avoid talking about what happened and just keep going, ok?

When and where did you come from? You clearly don't know how things work around here.

Eh, in my opinion worst case with most fanfic posters is the content is universally panned, receives no attention, and disappears quietly. It's not really the worst thing in the world.

poal.me/7q9081
reposting

Any original content here gets praised pretty often. I don't know where you're getting that idea.
(I also don't think fanfic is a problem. If someone doesn't like it they can hide it.)

Well, the same goes for most if not all the poems that are posted here, yet people keeps writing those
As long it's not degenerate fetish stuff, it's ok for me

How much of this "praise" is from people just samefagging? Like last thread?

I fucking hate this game and am only here for fan content

This thread is nothing like it is during American hours. Lurk then.
Woah cool falseflag!

How does that work?

Sick falseflag.

He's talking about NSFW stuff.

it works because a lot of stuff posted here isn't meta wank like the game itself is

It probably is and you know it

Especially if they spent time on it, it's not difficult to samefag here

Jesus christ europeans are awful

Seriously, what else did I miss?
The only thing I saw was that dude posting about fucking Sayori's daughter until she dies and then doing it again
I honestly want to know and I really don't want to encourage anything, so don't blame me

I've noticed some that didn't. It's not a HUGE amount, but it's there.

Well, some people have expressed that they read all the poems even if they don't reply. On top of that, a surprising number of poems get generic approval comments and I imagine there's a fair bit of fishing for those.

Probably some! But I'd be surprised if it's a lot. It's not like you can samefag up approval that sticks with you since people generally aren't taking names around here.

Not him, but my stuff disappears under the sickest new memes unfortunately. I don't praise my own work because then it becomes pointless.

That was about it, honestly. It was borderline illegal so I'm not surprised about what happened, really.

>my stuff disappears under the sickest new memes unfortunately
Maybe it's just not good content?

Now let us never speak of it again

You're going to be guilty regardless of want if you bring it up again.

Doesn't that go against your own argument?

post pics of ur favorite doki instead

>I'll see if the one poem that got posted is still in my cache somewhere, if the poster is unable to repost it themselves
I'm still here, sorry. I was busy faffing about.

I gaze upon the mountain, looming and ominous.
I climb ever still, as frost chokes the air.
The bodies of those before me, withered, anonymous.
The same fate awaits me, yet I don't care.

For I must keep moving, to reach the point,
With her love a talisman I keep close.
Until I venture beyond my point,
And my breath leaves, to join those silver ghosts.
I don't trust the old image I used so I'll just post something else.

I mean, I thought it was good content. But it was buried under user death so I didn't bother reposting it.

That's it? So it didn't went past those greentexts? [Spoiler]Thank God[/spoiler]
Got it

Now let's stop flinging shit at each other and get back to posting stuff

Wonderful taste!

Why is Monika blonde?

honestly, as a lurker those greentexts weren't any better than the usual stuff that gets posted here

"wholesome" posts are pretty cringy

Nah, it's fine! I was just mildly concerned maybe you'd somehow lost it so I figured I'd see if I could retrieve it myself (I couldn't)

I didn't save the commentary off (if it even got posted/seen), but I'll re-comment once I do feedback tomorrow. Which reminds me, I should probably get to that about now...

Player 2.

she's going through a phase

Then you are perfectly free to leave. Either post the content you want to see or get out.

? Is there a version with her normal hair or did the artist do it like that?

You know what I heard about Amy?
Amy likes wholesomeposting.
Boring, cringey, hugbox, faggoty wholesomeposting!
That's why I'm not friends with her.

>not legacy caption
rip legacy caption 20xx - march 2018

Thanks user!

I see you're being polite and "wholesome".
Get out, nobody wants to see that cringy garbage.

Amy is ugly and her pedipalps scare me.

probably a big mistake to be lurking here after a 12 hour shift

>illegal
are you literally retarded

Leave now and don't come back until Burger hours.

Yeah, I'd say you should go get some rest and come back when the general reconstitutes.

How much bongs until that?

>muh european boogeyman

Listen here bitch I'll thank a nigga for helping me out but I'll shank a nigga before I get wholesome.

Get some rest and come back when the usual thread is going on

I'm just saying the slow pace of the thread causes shitposters to fester. The general is undeniably better during its active hours.

>the only way for me to get critics after writing so much lewd shit for this general is by writing it edgy
What a bunch of fake assholes you people are.

i mean during normal hours it's full of r9k rejects crying about their problems

Don't make me discipline you user.

I've given up on writing at all since cruel shit gets triple the feedback when compared to nice
Now I mess around with a drawing tablet

You'll go back to lurking when active hours are up. Keep pretending like the general will change for your sorry ass.

>Screaming about shitposting
>"""""""feedback"""""""
Keep writing for the sake of writing, not for (You)s

Do you want the "feedback" the cruel shit gets?

That's just because of the shock value, man. I guarantee people appreciate the nice stuff for what it is more and the cruel stuff is just another piece in a long line of cruel content that person experiences and they probably wouldn't have cared if it wasn't made.

Nice stuff, by contrast, people feel genuinely thankful for.

I mean, you catered to degeneracy. Not sure what you expected.

they do it for the attention though

otherwise they would write their own original stories instead of ripping off characters from a game

People appreciate writing a lot more than cruel shitposts.

Well, different user here, but you'd be surprised how much a (You) gets someone feeling good about their fic. I mean, the fics I wrote have a somewhat healthy view count, 100+ is a good view count I hope, but I don't know how many people liked them, what's wrong with them or even if they actually read them and didn't misclick.

Are you aware of what a community is?
Are you aware that you are an outsider to said community?

amy is cute!

I writefag, and yeah I care about (You)s, but it's not the reason I write. One or two responses to asking for feedback is good enough for me. I don't need Retarded Sayori or Child Rape amounts of replies to be happy.

Anyone have more Natsuki in casual clothing?

you know i'm right

it's all for validation

wtf i hate monika now?

And what is it that you seek from this place?

Don't let her dad hear you say that.

Phew, I didn't mean it to that extreme. I mean, I plugged my fics and got no feedback or acknowledgement, so I have no idea if they're good or bad, even when I asked for feedback. I honestly cannot tell if it put me in the rut I'm in at the moment or if I'm just stuck plot-wise.

Which one was your fic?

"Monika was able to influence the game after being deleted, so it was really more of a half-deletion if you think abou-"
"A DELETION IS A DELETION, YOU CAN'T SAY IT'S ONLY A HALF"

>196687119
Fuck off, newfag. Not even giving you a (You).

When you write something, you want people to like it. Same goes for most things that are created. You aren't breaking new ground here, user.

Well, I wrote Terato-Palingenisis a while back, but A hunt under the Harvest Moon. I also wrote Long Distance Relationship as my first fic I've ever wrote, thanks to whoever reposted it on pastebin in case they read this. I got critique on LDR but the other two are essentially litterae non grata, or at least I feel they are. I also wrote another fic, but I'd rather not mention it. It's on the pastebin anyway.

I really do enjoy reading all of the writefags' stuff.
Some of it is good, and some of it is bad, but just know that at least one person will read everything.
I appreciate you, writefags.