>Christmas 2016 Rerun rate-up
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_christmas2016/
>Ishtar, Jing Ke, and Ushiwakamaru are always in the rate-up
Saint Martha: 22-25, 27, 29
Emiya: 22-25, 28, 29
Nursery Rhyme: 22-25, 26, 29

>News
view.fate-go.jp/

>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/tkahzx.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone make a decent thread, please

>Page 4
Sasuga /fgog/

Seiba

Is there any possible way we can recover Sakurabros?

Semifags?

>Americans would be less butthurt about a Hitler servant than a Robert E Lee servant

If Hitler is avenger what would Stalin be?

>we are a month away from the end of 2017, the Year of Sakura
>in her year she has gotten NOTHING

How could be Hitler is an avenger, at most he is a lancer. Commit suicide by stabbing himself with Longinus spear

She got Parvati and region limited CE.

ausfag here, what did Lee even do that was so controversial?

>Melt will never give you a prostate orgasm through song
Speak for yourself. Hayamin's voice already makes me hard, especially with those little moans she makes in CCC and Lunatic Station.
a.pomf.cat/tkahzx.mp3

More Minamoto's girl when?

Don't know, but he needs a NP that completely erases the knowledge of something, down to removing them from photos.

Please stop using my wife to shitpost, thank you.

Kinda like Kamishirasawa Keine

Please stop claiming my wife as your wife.
Thank you.

How many dicks were inside her?

was he really a bad guy?

>Parvati
Which is literally the worst Servant release in over 2 years of Grand Order
>region limited CEs
Where the impetus to get them are the characters being cosplayed, not Sakura. Not to mention it's just to try and bring more viewers to go see an underperforming film.

It's too late. It doesn't matter if they show up or not, the wojakposters will spam about it anyway.

He was a Confederate General.

No don't blame him, he was only a baby at that time

This. It is literally impossible to argue that anyone, inside Typemoon or outside of it, cares about Sakura. She isn't commonly referred to as the most hated Typemoon heroine for nothing.

Confederate general during the Civil War. And yeah, I'm pretty sure they would be butthurt about that. Not that I care and DW shouldn't either.

Reminder that Liz will be your helper in Salem and you will like it

>He was a Confederate General.
That's it? No war crimes or atrocities? They only don't like him because his side lost?

From all accounts he was a stand up guy, but since he was from the south he's literally hitler and needs to be erased from history

Why is Asa-nee so cute?

He did literally nothing wrong but faggots like to brand him guilty by association with the confederacy.

He was a Confederate. iirc he didn't even share most of their believes and was only staying out of loyalty to his natal state, but people don't really care about that and only see CONFEDERATION.

If we gave NR enough lewd literature, would she eventually become NR Alter, the concept of lewd literature?

And yet DW included pro-refugee chapter named Camelot and people here got butthurt ovre it.

That's because it was pro-refugee in a hilariously poorly written way
>Lion King carpet bombs villages of innocent women and children who just want to go to the European citadel for gibs

Kama Sutra was here.

This.
He was a decorated war vet who only joined the south because he felt he should remain loyal to his home state. The union generals even pardoned him of everything after the war was over because they all thought he was a good guy.

[bait post]

How many dicks were inside her?

>Gilgamesh has everything made by humans
>humans make humans
>therefore, he has every human in GoB
UMM ANTI-GILFAGS???

Basically. He's the most popular Confederate figure in the South for a reason, so he's especially hated elsewhere.
Saavanto hitoraa would make them less butthurt because he's easier to attack directly.

>Gilgamesh has everything made by humans
>humans make Gilgamesh
>Gilgamesh has GoB
>therefore, he has GoB in GoB
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What is the most annoying battle so far?

HOW THE FUCK DO I DEAL THESE CORRUPTED USHIS SPAMMING NP EVERY TURN AHHHHHHHHHHH

Actually, gods made him.

>no sp
>musashit font line every fucking battle
who ever design Shimosa battle stages need to gas themselves immediately
as a 2 months old newfag, i rage quit countless times and wasted 2q just to clear this, jewsus

Ok. Good luck.

Why Jannu always the slut?

Humans made the story. Checkmate atheists.

>HF movie
>nothing
>She isn't commonly referred to as the most hated Typemoon heroine
She isn't.

yozo c93? oh boy

Do what I do, don't play.

Personally, either the Bel Nahmu horde or the waves of assassins in Camelot.

IS THAT

Hanging out with dragondick and le faggot.

Bel Nahmu was the worst because it wasn't hard but it took forever.

IS THAT A FUCKING ARMPIT

Arjuna is cute.

I failed to kill Shidurimu in less than 5 turns
That shit got me traumatize

Assuming you had every servant and CE available in the game maxed, what would your supports look like?

Also post your actual supports.

Soon.

Bel Lahmu horde was easy as hell with Arjuna and Saber Shiki due to their ridiculously low death resist

So he has a copy of his story in his GoB.

Since we are at Sakura topic, I just checked and there is something I don't understand, why is her servant a 4* when Ishtar, Saber and even Illya are 5* servants?
Doesn't seems like the best way to promote HF.

Kali

Yeah, my main gripe with the assassins was that not being able to exploit class advantage turned it into a slog.

Is there any bond ce with unique and useful effect?
Other than Herc please.

>arash: heal 5000 for allies when he dies
>george: give invulnerability for allies (1 time) when he dies

herc' ce was a mistake
they learned their lesson

>Movie of a route where she is not the most prominent character despite being the heroine, and where the majority of peoples least favourite parts were about her
>A route that tanked her popularity and presence for 13, soon to be 14, years
>A movie that we know for a fact has Sakura merch as the worst selling, despite Sudou adding like half an hour of original Sakura content
If anything it's less then nothing. It's just increasing the number of people who dislike her.
>b-but she won this poll
>thats unofficial
>and has a small sample size
>that had Archer as the lead male despite him having literally 4 lines in the movie
wew

>She isn't.
Name one Typemoon heroine who garners more hatred then Sakura.

Besides Herc ce and Merlin, what do you guys think the biggest game balance fuck ups were?

Kohaku? She is even more retarded than Sakura.

>Rin, Saber, Ilya, soon Shirou, fucking Waver, Shiki (void)
>5*s
>Kerry, Ilya, Kuro, Taiga, Shiki
>not 5*s, but had major roles in events/orders
>Sakura
>neither

>Doesn't seems like the best way to promote HF.
Don't be stupid, everyone knows no one likes HF for Sakura. If anything surprise Shirou in Shimosa was the HF promotion.

Making Quick shit.

Not having summer male servants.

Parvati is a peaceful goddess, much like Sakura, so she's not good at fighting. Her profile references Parvati's alternate sides Kali and Durga, so chances are Kali will be released as Dark Sakura, and Durga might be F/HA Sakura or Imaginary Around.

There are more people who hate Sakura then there are who hate Kohaku.

Shit, there are more people who hate Sakura then there are who have read anything with Kohaku in it.

>Parvati is a peaceful goddess, much like Sakura, so she's not good at fighting.
>when Osakabehime and Schez are 5*s

Is it that hard to know the difference between 'then' and 'than'? Or is it because it's SEAnigger time?

They aren't going to release another Sakura alt, not after her release achieved nothing but her official artist leaving twitter.

Is he still gone?

So who would you rather have as the caster In this lineup. NR, Helena, or Nitocute? Is there a better CE foe any of them than After Ending?

Also I onlt have a Demia, Nobu, and NP3 Kuro (fuck you I was sick) Is my Atlanta still fine in the archers slot?

Currently skill leveling Modered.

That's sort of the problem. Tsukihime is much less popular and aside from the VN, the maid bitch's only appearances are in MB and CP, where you don't get the full extent of her autism.
Let's put it this way: if there was a really shitty character in a work no one has ever read except for the one who wrote the damn thing (and therefore likes them), it wouldn't make that character better than another character in a much better known work.

Osakebehime is still an Oni, and a very powerful one at that.
Schez is a a reality bender.
It's one of those times that powerlevels equal the rarity.

At least Parvati is one of the strongest 4*, not a trash 5* like Schez and Osakabehime

>Parvati is one of the strongest 4*
Please try harder

>oni
She is more of a youkai/land goddess. Tamamo isn't an oni, Kiyohime isn't either.

>Parvati is one of the strongest 4*
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

And Parvati is a high tier goddess. Her dominion isn't war or anything but she's still a really big deal, even without Kali. Far above an Oni who sits in her neetcave all day and a coward.
She doesn't even qualify for one of the strongest 3*s, with her 4* stats

>Movie of a route where she is not the most prominent character despite being the heroine
Which Sudou is fixing.
>A route that tanked her popularity and presence for 13, soon to be 14, years
That was Nasu going full retard and blowing the early polls way out of proportion until the All Type Moon polls made him realize she was actually pretty popular after all. She's been gradually getting pushed since then with CCC, the HF manga and of course the movies.
>A movie that we know for a fact has Sakura merch as the worst selling
Nice try, but she literally was the first to sell out.
>t-that poll doesn't count!
Two can play that game.
>Name one Typemoon heroine who garners more hatred then Sakura.
Ciel. Sakura is controversial, but absolutely nobody likes Ciel.

>Osakebehime is still an Oni
She's not and never an oni

>nightingal
>jack
>Cleo
>...
Stop mixing star rating with your headcanon powerlevel.

None of that stops the statement "Sakura is the most hated Typemoon heroine" from being true, however.

>Osakabehime
>Trash

ITT: we copy/paste opinions about servants we've never used.

>6.5
>not strong
Read her lore, turbocucks.

>5.5
>not trash

Just like Parvati was never ever going to be released, right? Parvati's profile mentions two other forms, and there are two more movies. The writing is right there on the wall.

>lore
Who cares.

>Nightingale
>not easily one of the most broken Servants of all time