/fhg/ - For Honor General

Ya Damn Jap Edition

Previous: (Cross-thread)

>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 – Aramusha Gameplay - The Rogue Samurai | Trailer | Ubisoft [US] (embed)

[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 - Shaman Gameplay - The Savage | Trailer | Ubisoft [US] (embed)

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXa3mrskilQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d8LojH3rFw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for I lost to a kensei thanks to the shitty optimization stuttering bullshit

I WANT MY GRANNY KENSEI BACK UBI!!!

>Knights get the best feats
>Kangz get the best moveset

What do Samurai even have?

>game fuck itself
>bot start lagging
>shaman and pk bots guardbreak me during attacks and I do no dmg
>kensei and warden top light are fast as fuck
fashion

>Raider Players.

Sick fashion

>Actually eating that raw GB
user...

>every second dominion match vs bots crashes the game

It’s like Ubi doesn’t want me to earn double XP

So shaman is getting a nerf but it's just some attack speed and stamina tweaks, not any of the important stuff like disgustingly high damage numbers or the fact that she can turn 180° mid air while pouncing

I guess we're gonna have a painful 5 months again because Roman found a new favourite

If it's anything. PSX in 2 weeks. Maybe we'll see some release dates for fun shit there.

First for mains again :^)

WAKE ME UP

>quit to menu

viking """"art""""

>25 to 20
>33 to 27

You're kidding me right? That's like absolutely fucking nothing

Those are actually deep writings from The Ones Who Came Before

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

What’s your solution? Give her conq or highlnader tier heavies?

Remove her _________:^)

The only solution that makes sense to me is to have everyone who mains Shaman publicly executed. Problem solved or what?!

That’s what they said about centurion and Shinobi, that’s what they said about gladiator. At least she can’t Warden one shot you unless you have Parkinson’s holding a mouse or controller

What's the solution? Disable the character for an indefinite period of time and overhaul the whole mess.

Can’t really fix a perfect character user. Far from a mess, but I guess you can tone down some moves but she’s quite literally....dare I say...
The most “versatile” warrior on the field :)

Not sure if any of you guys have heard from the last couple threads but shaman is super broken or whatever.

>give an Assassin:
>> Shugoki's Demon Embrace but faster, better and with no punishment
>>regular throws that has the distance of Shugoki's with Throw Farther feat
>>better Feint game than the """Feint""" hero Aramusha has
>>PK-tier light attacks

You do see what's wrong here, right?
The other season heroes were sometimes fucked in one way or another, but not in that many.
It's like someone made a bet that nobody can make an Assassin more cancer and versatile than PK, and some fuck in the development team stepped forward with a smug grin on his face and took on the challenge. And here we are.

>AFKer in my team
>no votekick option
Thanks Ubi

Yet she still loses to a turtiling PK. I get your point however
>that’s a female Aizawa right?!?!?

You got it, my dude.

Highlander deserves something

Emblems?

Emblems
I like your second one famalan

Howe the fuck am I supposed to know which outfit colors are available for team modes when the color lists are all incomplete on all characters

You're a fine warrior, user.

Is Crimson Court worth reinstalling for?

I liked it, though your entire roster will have vampire aids and you'll get CROCED too

Youre not. Really just a big fucking gamble, but usually the more new outfits(mythics and elite) have a neutral and 1 team color. But battle outfits are just duel exclusive usually which is retarded

There was a costanza with a bat emblem posted on here a long time ago, does anyone have it?

Optical Illusion supports team modes, I think it's one of the better colors and it's only 1,5k which is the only reason I tried it out.

When you had enough of all these shaman that you remove everyone including your teammate.

That was a Shinobi though

Do you know if the Land Air and Sea outfit color for samurai is for red team too?

whats the point of raider dragging you around him like that anyways?

>he doesn’t say good fight after the comeback with my warden
>next match he picks Shinobi while I choose shug
>doesn’t say good fight and calls me a loser for having hyper armor

Full orange? I thinks so

>Camp ledge and wait for bot so I can throw it
>Bot actually stops running and just waits in the distance
>I emote, because why not
>Bot emotes back
Holy shit
They know
THEY KNOW

Do people still play this game?

I fucked about in the closed beta for a bit, really enjoyed it. Haven't touched it, or even bought it. What's changed since then? Other than the new characters, of course.

play the god damn game knigger no one tell this man anything

Wardens poop tier lmao.
Other then that, connection now drops every 4th or 3rd match instead of every single match(not great but better then February). Duel is baby mode and you come in thinking about honorable 1v1s please find some bleach and ingest the full gallon until death. Games 1v is ass and team modes are where it shines and we have a new team mode as well that breaks away from the dominion mold.

Well the Shaman exist so good luck having fun in 4v4s

Beat it kid. Don’t waste your time on something you obviously will hate(trust you will).Move along and go play something else in your catalog

No idea. It looks like it would be but some other ones that would have no logical reason to be excluded from team modes are neutral only, so

oof ouch owie my neck

Yous a lucky motherfucker Takeshi. Gonna be honest here and say fuck you

>7 shaman
Why has it come to this

so what rep do you need to be to get the highest level gear now? 7?

what the fuck am i doing wrong?
>cancel attack with fullblock by flicking down
>wiggle stick left and right
>guardbreak
>keeps doing the useless allblock SB

Is the game broke rn

>20 minutes until new orders.

you're trying to use an unintended exploit

LETS

DO

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=vXa3mrskilQ

GOTTA GET ARAMUSHA TO REP 7 BROS

Yes

Can Aramusha tempest be parried?

Yes

gonna get my kensei to rep 8 and get the damn sakura blade for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8LojH3rFw0

>Login
>first Dom match
>disconnect on first cutscene of minion death
This fucking company man. None of this shit kept happening before the double XP. I just want to play man

Make the most rage inducing year 2 hero roster

Knights theme North of Africa
>Roman Legionarie with scutum and gladius
>Middle Eastern type warrior
Vikings theme the West Indies
>Pirates
>Aztec Warrior

Samurai theme Asian brotherhood
>Shaolin monk with bare fists or staff
>Chinese Warrior with Jian

>Asian Brotherhood

Wouldnt even be mad

Fuck you. Scutum fags need to be gassed. I’m not having another warlord/ conq but with a rectangle shield and more turtle opportunities

Most scutum fags are realism fags who actually want knights if another Roman comes they will blow a gasket

knights:
>Assassin, a hooded figure who uses hidden blades as his weapons.

vikings:
>operator, s/he uses a shotgun or an automatic firearm but the weapon doesn't have any ammo so s/he uses it to bludgeon everybody. also NIJ IV bulletproof west gives insane damage resistance to him/her.

samurai:
>hacker, uses a thunderball and wears fancy clothes.

I was mad when I read assassin but I read the others and had a good laugh, thanks user

>yfw you can't ledge shit
>enemy warlord just instantly parries your first light, and manages to shield push you into the only hole in 500 km radius

If there were warlords in the cube movie, they could have found the way out instantly

>Shaman dodge as fast as peacekeepers with as much dodge frames as kenseis
>only way to hit shaman is light spam and even then she has a chance to dodge it
So you can't turtle or play aggressive vs shaman
What CAN you doa?

Who counters Shaman hardest?

Shugoki?

I had a pretty good time against Shamans as Goki. As soon as they have to do something that isn't spamming random shit, they fall apart

Where's that guy who only plays Warden and has him at Rep 40?

I have killed many shamans just because they usually just spam shit which allows me to trade gb. It's still not enjoyable fight in any way.

I'm at work on my lunch break. Sup?

Oh hai. Can you post your hero screen when you get back?

Who knew an autist could get a job!

Jesus Christ shaman players are fucking niglets

I've never wished anyone death over a video game, but if every one of them had their family get incurable cancer and had to watch them die before painfully getting it themselves, I would be happy

Sure.

>get duel order
>go into duel to level ara
>all shamen with punisher emblem
>Get stomped
Well at least I got one of those oni masks for ara.

>they gave Shaman Second Wind & Flesh Wound.

Flesh wound is garbage tho. No longer annoying like it was in season 1

It's still irritating to suddenly have what would be confirmed kills suddenly not work and then she gets a fucking pounce.

Was there even new content this thursday? Completely forgot to check

Nope.

No. New warriors are the weekly content this week. Happened in season 2 and 3