/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA right now
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_m_2YXHC94
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/196691149/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LIZ LOVE!

QUIT FUCKING SPOOKING ME LIZ

YOUR SILVER-UPGRADE NP2 SHOULD'VE BEEN A SHISHOU

Seriously now, whales refused to add me prolly because my rider is single target and my berserker is cute weak kiyohime with LZO
Also, maybe because my 3.5 saber hits like ceasar
Would you add someone with Cu now that sukahasa is out

I will add you dudio, whats your friend id?

S U N D A Y
U
N
D
A
Y

Is Extella worth playing if I don't like Nero, Tamamo or Liz?

>no mona lisa

into the garbage

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

Its an alright musou game if you are into those. Nothing spectacular, but all the characters have their own side stories, albeit short ones.

The main story mostly focus' on those three and altera though, so your mileage will vary quite a bit.

>Meme lisa
Enjoy have no MP for the REAL useful CEs

Fuck off nigger
You were the one who was whining about having shit servants and how no one would want you from /alter/
When in reality your account is whale tier
You can fuck right off

Jeanne Alter soon, fellow Jannubros.

Is it worth levling darius just for the EXTRA during xmas?

>tfw no Stheno

I just want a cute brown anime boy to take my virginity and make me a mother. I've saved all my quartz and stuck to my training regimen. I'll be strong for you priest!

What if the Poptart eating McFucknuggets being the janitors of this are actually lizniggers themselves?

>is it worth leveling event servants
No nigger, you will never use them ever again, so it is a waste of resources no matter how you look at it
Just leave them at level 1 and stick them in the backline like everyone wtih a brain is doing so

Question, /alter/ .
Is Caster Liz a mandatory in the near future; maybe event or anything else?

no she is shit just feed that lizard to mash

>tfw no Stheno

so happy I don't have the worst sister

Minimun 3 goals today

Will I be able to get 3000 prisms from the Xmas and Saber Wars events?

>screencapping your own post to slander lizfags
next level autism

Caster liz is the only caster at the moment with a usable AoE NP.

So even if its just for farming hands or something, she actually does have a niche for the moment.

Does anyone know what time our 4chancup game starts today?

You don't have Medusa?

Tell me something about this sly fox and why does her tits drag my eyes so much?

The Saint will answer my call in summer!
How much does those bags and CE from the shop last? I still can't get my cellphone and honestly my life is getting each day more hard to live, and no, I wish it was only for this game and cellphone, at least that way it will be a matter of me not having anything to do.

Some servants get used somewhat frequently during events. Ushi, Caesar, Meduseless, Cu and Robin pop up now and again during events, so having them leveled up isn't bad. Others like Darius only are only useful during events once a year or so, so it's probably a waste to ascend them.

DELET THIS

No, people are vastly exaggerating how many prisms those give.
Unless you play 24/7 by spamming apples/quartz and get lucky with Jack and Event CEs from the gacha it's much more realistic to expect a few hundred prisms at most.

Saber Wars gives you at least 1000 if you get all of the rewards and you can burn your apples during Christmas for a decent amount of MP's.

Suggestions? I have no idea what I'm doing.
637,915,315 if anyone wants. I got a bunch of free friend slots and kinda like Angry Manjew.

Strengthening quests when?

it's shit

So, I need to level a second Saber besides Gilles.
Do I level, 3.5, Lily 3.5, or Maybe a Girl, maybe a guy?

I like your Hassan

Assuming you have a decent stocking farming team and 4 Holy Nights, it takes about 100 AP to get enough stockings to clear a box during christmas and each box gives 46 mana prisms. Assuming you spend 50 apples and have a maximum AP of 120, that's 60 boxes, which means well over 2500 mana prisms.

I know. That's why I asked for suggestions. Well done. You have successfully identified the thing I said in that post.

Should start soon. Like in 15 minutes.

>level 106 account
>those servant levels
What are you doing?

I'm crying.

Her butt is also good too

I realized I've been posting for a while but never posted my FC here.

There won't be Tamamo on my friends list though, My personal waifu.

Put a CE that starts you with NP charge on Drake.

Farming events and story shit rather than hands. Also I got Jeanne yesterday.

sumanai

>and each box gives 46 mana prisms.
But that's wrong, user-kun. It's 20 Mp for the first 5 boxes and 26 for every box after that

>Scat

That Liz though.

Soon, it'll be time for us to demolish the red menace. You ready, /fgoalter/?
youtube.com/watch?v=S_m_2YXHC94

That CE spread
What the ever loving fuck are you doing

>black grail on Scat

she'll die before fully charging her NP

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/196691149/

>lizfag necrobumps his own thread in order to keep it alive

you have 3.5 but leveled gilles instead? are you gay son?

I ain't gonna lie
You liz fags are annoying and pushing her doesn't help

>There won't be Tamamo on my friends list though, My personal waifu.
How can you live with yourself being this autistic?

For the Christmas lottery, is it better to clear out a box or just focus on the mana prisms and XP cards before going to the next box?

Would an L50 Fat Ceasar or an L60 Gilles be better?

You're forgetting the 20 Silver exp cards which you should burn for 20 more mana prisms. First five boxes give 20 cards + 20 mana prisms. Every box after the 6th gives 20 cards and 26 mana prisms.

no one cares

Of particular notice, I think she will be good at a very difficult King Hassan challenge quest at Nerofest but that is so fucking far away. If you have her at high level and Iri (which is also welfare) you can manage to stall and kill the assassin waves quite effectively.

Iono i'm just super autistic about these things.

I kind of just slap random CEs for support set-ups. In my parties, they have regular CEs.

You expect me to level a shitty King over a man denied his waifu?

....Why didn't I think of that before? Gomenasai user-Sama

>lizfag is afraid

Does improving NP rank do anything? I thought interludes would go be a free level but I guess not

I want to cum on Liz desu

What in the fuck are you doing? If I saw that CE setup on someone, I'd delete their dumbass off my friend list.

Dumb l*znigger

>I kind of just slap random CEs for support set-ups. In my parties, they have regular CEs.
Suuuuuuuuuure

Depends on the NP. Check the wiki for the specific servant. All NPs get the ability to charge to 200% at NP2, and 300% at NP5.

Various - It generally incrases damage potential when it can. It's a case-by-case example

Jeanne and Cu are the most commonly grailed servants. You don't stand out among the crowd. It's probably as simple as that.

>he finally posted the Olga one

What a ride

Kind of torn as to whether I should start stockpiling now or try for another 2030.

you want to know what is ruining this general? i tell you what is ruining this general

it's the constant thread wars faggotry that lizposters and you anti-lizfags keep on doing

when will you degenerates realize that nobody else gives a fuck about your autism?

if both sides were removed right fucking now the iq of this general would improve by a good hundred

jesus christ this place is like a mental asylium for idiots

>Jannu Horta in Early April
>DUDE in Late April
Two nukes weren't enough

Save. You can still get a 2030 if you're lucky on her rate up.
Also, you only need one 2030, since the support servant will have the second one.
At least that's what I'm telling myself

>jesus christ this place is like a mental asylium for idiots
That's the general consensus of Veeky Forums, son

Hey buddy, I think your spacebar is broken

>jesus christ this place is like a mental asylium for idiots
Yeah, that's most generals.

Do you like this semen demon?

>whale tier
Son, a whale would have their skills maxed and actual good CE to come with their servants.

>surprised about autism on Veeky Forums
>redditspacing

Checks out.
You have to go back

kill yourself liznigger

2030 gets added to the pool after this banner. You may likely get it while rolling for Jannu Reddit or whatever else you'll be rolling.

>lizfag sweating this much
>reddit spacing

How do you even determine if an account is whale-tier?

i'm thinking of grailling her, am i a cuck ?

More SSR than me = Whale tier

why is Slut Saber hot?

Guys is Mordred natty?

I have 3 SSRs with level 4 skills. What is my whale level?

How much are you spending Gil bro?

what's the best 5* CE to put on Scathach?

Having more on the backrow is good, but for most of the farming you can have your own support+dps+friend support (suports carrying the fragment), so you're alright.

>meme rolled a 2nd 2030