/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #644

''The ride of Callamastia'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyL96bJvVW4
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
twitter.com/BlackwellPdcast/status/934436792966803456
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-TU7x5Sm8
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Ep 3 codex when

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=VyL96bJvVW4

How to
Grahamfield post
>post Grahamfield
>no one really cares

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Name someone more cute in LiS than her, I'll wait

Sorry, posted the wrong image.

Chloe is #1

Chloe, Max, Victoria, Kate, Dana, Steph

This is just the whole new level of lunacy. Bravo, amberfag.

Yeah

L I V E right now

twitter.com/BlackwellPdcast/status/934436792966803456

twitch link inside

CUTEST GIRL WITH HER CUTEST GIRLFRIEND

Icky Vicky who makes me sticky

Always kiss the Price

are all twitch links blacklisted? it always gets marked as spam

MARRIED
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-TU7x5Sm8

Still belongs to the writers, yeah you play the game but you can't change how the story goes.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

guess so

Friendly reminder to share ammo with friends.

pretty sure you're talking to a wall
he will accept the death of his waifu overtime

y so long

Or you will accept that no one is obligated to like the game you like and everyone who wishes to disregard it is very much free to do so

I was watching a new episode of a shitty Western animated show and forgot about this thread. Kinda thinking about dropping this completely, it's not like there's a whole lot of reasons to visit this general when there is nothing new going on.

Rachel is just blinding us

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

i actually deleted jefferson files and his related levels from LiS

and replaced Joyces model with Rachels so she lives with chloe

it doesent belong to the writers, bread doesent belong to the baker, it belongs to the person who eats it for breakfest

they are just slaves for us

not him, but he and anyone else can just do pic related and laugh at you getting angry over it

So, in the 'Chloe's quadriplegic' timeline, is the Max who Max replaces better off?

I like the way you think user.

>food
>a product of intelectual effort and creativity that is the story
nice false equivalence, faggot.

She might be better off but certainly no one else is.

>food analogy
The absolute state of amberfags

Admittedly, David's got a job that probably gives him less PTSD.

That and the differences between the games thing is what he was told yesterday and it turned into damage control on their part immediately

this story doesnt even belong the the writers.
it belongs to a company who bought the rights and can do whatever it wants.
as evidence by literally taking the story and commissioning a new one in the same franchise from a totally unrelated studio.

Except they're hired by the same company to work on the same work, same universe, and same location in that universe.

Everyone. She looks like a non essential npc

Reminder that Rachel cucks Chloe at least twice.

>with the girls informed and aware of the danger, the boys were able to begin preparing to take down Jefferson and Nathan
"he arrives in 3 weeks according to max" Ryan explained "at some point, Nathan drugs at a Vortex Club party and takes you to the Darkroom under the Prescott farmhouse, he gives you too high a dose..." Ryan's facial expression is one of pain and grief "...it kills you, they bury you in the junkyard and no one finds you for another six months, it completely destroys Chloe to not know and then find you like that"
>Chloe puts her hand over her mouth in shock
>Ryan's rage boils up inside him, he turns away from the group and punches an old junker and roars so loud it reminds Chloe of when Rachel set the overlook on fire, leaving a indent of his fist on the rusted metal, with almost no damage to his own hand
>Chris puts his hand on Ryan's shoulder, taking his hand
"look, we will get the bastard, look at Rachel, shes alive and she will be now thanks to us. you need to keep it together, we do this wrong, he might get away!"
"Ok...Chris...its just...the vision Max showed me...it was so real. the injustice, the cruelty, his evil. i cant stand it...it like i WAS her in those last moments"
>"Jefferson is FUCKED" remarks Stephen

That we know of

Some pricefieldgas seriously believe that the bay ending isn't real so I guess treating BtS as a different game is not much different.

Let people live up in their own delusions.

Yeah, they planned to build a Titanic initially, but during development process things got changed and now it's actually called Atlantic, it has different design, different crew, different passengers and it sails in different direction yet you still stubbornly say it's gonna collide with the same iceberg
Nobody buys this story and your continuous spergouts aren't gonna change that

(I'm a Pricefielder but I think Bay is legitimately the right answer)
Then again, both games have the same message, in the end: Let Go, even and especially when it hurts.

i wasn't here during season 1 what was it like

>Some pricefieldgas seriously believe that the bay ending isn't real
Incorrect, no one SERIOUSLY believes that.

There are no "excepts", the point is, someone wrote a story, and someone else is actually deciding what happens to that story now. If you want to argue "muh creative vision" then anything that comes out of this franchise that wasnt written by Michel, Chris and the two other guys is no different than any fanfic.

>it's okay when we do it but god forbid if it's somebody else

i buy a book. i get a pen and rewrite how i want the story to be

it is my book. i own the story. and the so called "creators" cant do anything to stop me

If Amberprice isnt allowed to survive then Bay ending HAS to be canon so Max ends up alone and has to kill herself

Can't you read? No proicefieldfag's doing that unironically. So
>it's okay when we do it
is not applicable here

It's canon, but it's not the one that Max actually chooses, so jokes on you, ambershit

>the amberpricefield option

>i buy the IP. i get a gather a new creative team and rewrite how i want the story to be
>it is my IP. i own the story. and the so called "creators" cant do anything to stop me

You are ignoring part of the game put there by the developers and yet get triggered by people doing exactly the same thing. Have some consistency

Didn't you know, it's okay to ignore s1 if you are a pricefieldfag but forbidden if you aren't

>ends up alone and kills herself
You mean she ends up with Warren?

no she dies

So you promise you wont spergout the next time someone brings up Chloe being dead and start shitting your pants about how "Max still has a photo so Bayfags BTFO :)))" ?

>things that never happened
Not true, bae ending is simply what would Max chose if you payed attention to the dialogue and diary entries.

thats only if i want to sell it and make money

if i do it for free they cant do shit

You mean she ends up with Victoria?

>-"no one's unironically ignoring that part"
>-"You are ingoring that part...
Do you even read the post before you respond to it?

O-okay.

Did we finally come to the day where pricefield accepted bay ending as canon ?

>So you promise you wont spergout the next time someone brings up Chloe being dead and start shitting your pants about how "Max still has a photo so Bayfags BTFO :)))" ?
We're not amberfags, user. That's your triggered autistic screeching and sperging out is your area of expertise.

Well if you write some OC fiction for free then that's pretty much on the same level as fanfics and you wouldnt even be able to sue anyone if they rewrote your story.

>Did we finally come to the day where pricefield accepted bay ending as canon ?
Yes, that day was almost two years ago. actually.

So you're just another fanfiction writer and S1 remains canon, got it yet?

Weird, it seems to me most autistic screeching comes from pricefielders buttmad people choose to see S1 differently than them and making long ass rants how they can't and rationalizing away all the evidence that shows otherwise.
Also, nice selective memory.

You was mad about "no u"'s by mean "amberniggers" and now resort to it yourself ? Have some self respect angry poltard user

>pricefieldfags attacking their own again because they have reading comprehension of a kindergartener

You should check your eyes, then. Nice selective reading, btw

OKAY. Since none of you fuckers have the courage to say what needs to be said, I'll say it for you:
Frank and Rachel's baby would be cute.

Appeal to authority fallacy

The " original" writers have no special quality that makes them different from anyone else.

you better stop

You are disgusting.

Not as cute as Max and Fernando's

>respond to "no u" with "no u"
>"n-no, only we can do that!"
>muh /pol/
Dyke, plz

Rachel is disgusting for choosing someone like him.

I was thrown out of the LiS club at school for attacking a Amberpricer physically

What are you gonna do, James? You can't even keep your daughter in line. What are you gonna do when Frank comes over and steals your beans?

>heh what are chinks xD

He had it coming, must be difficult to deal with a delusional cuck in real life.

>LiS club at school
wut

Good thing that only happened in Michel's fanfic that no one cares about anymore.

That's the fate of all pricefielders. Kicked out and forgotten.

You deserve it

Lots of clubs and societies in the UK uni scene
I got really angry cause they said any guy who likes LiS is secretly gay like him

>xD
good goy...

This thread didn't start well.

You are right, this place is a shit. But I enjoy your threadly life advice

No one's forcing you to stay

Just fyi I used to visit the shithole you just crawled from years ago and I'm still ashamed of it to this day
It seem to have become ten times more retarded since then judging by the state of idiots it spawns nowadays

I am aware. Thanks for the reminder.