/wowg/ World Of Warcraft General

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759546911?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just come back from stewarding a football match lads, there was one bloke who was the spitting image of asmongold, meth teeth and all.

>Atleast 9 months of just Antorus and Argus

How does this make you feel /wowg/?

2nd for fuck anime

>"Why are you doing project70 now instead of continuing 60?"
>"Because we ran out of content"
Now give me a single good reason why classic won't be the same

I don't know

It's because the streamers need to start accepting donations for guild invites again.

First of the month, rent is coming

because classic won't be built on Legion's awful pre-100 scaling, and it'll have more than 4 raids?

not that people won't get bored of classic, but god damn project 60 is retarded

>Now give me a single good reason why classic won't be the same
Because they won't be able to clear raids with 5 in classic but it will happen evnetually.

I hope blizzard gives them war effort so they can gather wool cloth for a month instead of finishing naxx in 2 weeks

because in classic ZG and Naxx won't be missing and they'll actually be designed for their level instead of being literally mutilated by the many skill overhauls and stat squishes, dumb elfposter

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759546911?page=1

American forums are always amazing to read.

>mfw

>worgen
>wall of text
bye

Feels like unsubbing, man.

they're doing it because P60/P70 only exists to milk views off people that got curious about the classic server announcement, it purely exists for streamers to get views, not because it's actually fun or novel

tell a P60cuck this and watch them start to shriek and squeal

I can't fucking wait to see nuwow babbies faces when they hop on classic and realize what a fucking slog it was to get to 60.

>tbqh I'm not looking forward to that leveling experience again. End game, now thats a different story.

Absolute casual here who never set foot in any raid even on normal, getting flying in legion was the easiest thing for me. So much for these "classic wow players".

feels fucking amazing that I would have 6 months of 970 characters to farm transmog

Makes me feel like i'm probably gonna clear antorus hc and level up a bunch of alts then unsub till bfa prepatch

What am I drinking tonight, /wowg/?

cum

I joined an RP guild and it's the most fun i've had in years.

Rum

the same way I felt during every content drought you fucking newfag

bum

I disagree. Asmon and soda are legit addicts, they grind for hours even outside streams.

The average player won't hit end-game content for close to, if not over, a month. And that's from relentlessly grinding out as much content as possible whilst slowly walking across the world.

What kind of stuff are you doing?

DRAENOR IS FREEEEEE

and they are both irrelevant in current content so they need a way to make private server audience and current audience watch them

>war effort 1:1
>farming the same numbers with less than 10% of the original population

That'll be fun.

>a month
People were averaging a little over 2 days /played to level 1-60 on nostalrius

>Checking out some specs I never played just to be shure what they can even cast
>Notice wowhead has built in top builds into their calculator now
Wew

not really gonna be an issue considering streamers and communication we have now, back then we had to spam general chat to tell casuals that all that shit they get is needed

We should keep an eye on that and if blizzard changes the numbers to accommodate the population the start complaining on the forums.

Through Worgen knot - Unity

Why the fuck are you somehow supposed to do Harjatan and the rest before fucking DI?

That's the lfr order.

It's a mystery

>arcane, beast mastery, and enhancement are now tanking specs
>unholy and survival are now healing specs

Is the game improved?

no

>Yrel is getting fucked by Grom this very moment

retarded

arcane - chronomancer healer
demo - tank
bm - melee
surv - ranged

do worgen even have knots? And are worgen offspring born with the curse or are they just normal humans/elves?

You did knot just say that

Why are goat girls the absolute cutest of them all?

Anyone know how long the sale on legion will go? Lichraly new so im not sure if I'll stay but I'm enjoying myself so far

don’t know if the person is still here but i’ll post it anyway

CITIZENS OF DALARAN

awful post

So I know the general idea of things is 'play what you enjoy' but are there any current semi-braindead easy classes in pvp right now?

I have been shit since vanilla and I never bothered to learn all the intricacies of pvp and I think it's about time I did. I want to start with a class conducive to having an easy time holding their own then learning my main.

Can anyone help a pvp shitter out?

Because you're a zoophile.

because its yule maybe. I saw a ram kill a streamer, that was yule related too

Nice. Second time I got kicked at the final boss in a dungeon. Great game with a great community guys.
Fucking retarded shit game, I will que up with 3 other accounts tomorrow and do the exact same thing to everyone quing up for dungeons as dpsers. Enjoy.

BM hunter

DH or frost DK

it's basically playing the game on training wheels

you are probably going to play battlegrounds so pick hunter

>The King of Diamonds has been made a pawn
>Her heart is a crater, we have filled it

Reminder that Magni has given us some kind of Old God tamagotchi.

>Pandaren joins the group
>Right click - vote kick

They're always here. Trannies crave attention

I will look into this. My main is a Survival Hunter and it's been since Survival was a thing that I have touched other specs. I do remember BM was pretty much three buttons for a while.

Does Frost DK still just do the same three moves and howling blast on proc? Is that why it's easy? What makes DH easy?

>azurite is not actually azeroth blood but cthuns blood

Post more cute draenei

Ally or Horde?

Wanna erp with my troll?

>he seriously thinks Blixxard is that creative

Depends are you a cute hung shemale troll?

What's it like fucking a female gnomes asshole?

>He seriously thinks Blizz wouldn't pull a hamfisted 'muh war is wrong' by having all the faction vs faction conflict the players embark on to power their artifact turn out to be powering an evil force

nerd

how does it feel that all the nuwow babies are being classicpilled?

Come classic retail will be D E D

>People were averaging a little over 2 days /played to level 1-60 on nostalrius
Not only is this not true but even if it was you are comparing a shitty private server to the original. For reference Joana's(speedrunner autist that did 1-60 many times trying to be the fastest) record is 4 days 20 hours played, playing a hunter. The average player will probably have over 7 days played to hit 60.

Draenei are best girls!

can someone explain to me how dalaran came to be the most populated server? are there e-celebs on it or something?

its like a van coming to pick your weirdo ass up

Like jamming a cucumber into a pencil sharpener

So they said there'd be more playable races than the ones announced, right? Anybody think we'll see Jinyu/Hozen? They're already faction aligned.

This is not the right place to describe what it feels like

ret pala buffs WHEN?

More like ret pala nerfs when?
Once antorus logs go live and argus fright inflates ret position overyone will cry for nerfs

>Tfw you ll never be taught by this ultra intelligent cool superior being that is above the trash that is everyone else

What is the point of this.

>tell someone hes a fuckni faggot and sucks dick at the game as a human female
>lol toxic reported moooods
>tell someone hes a fuckni faggot and sucks dick at the game as a gnomefemale
>and you are a gnome lol xD

very charming user.

he seems lonely, spending all this time by himself using the void to fight demons. i want to be his friend. :(

Why were you kicked?

Honest question. Why are there paladins everywhere in this game? Every dungeon raid bg has numerous paladins. Holy, ret, prot, they are everywhere. What confuses me though is why are they so overwhelmingly popular when everyone keeps talking about how boring that class is? What is it then that makes them a dime a dozen?

safe considering i just resubbed and haven't even started argus proper

Giving a wow token to anyone who can gank a certain horde player fuck so hard he quits this game for good, if anyone wants i'll give more details

sent :)

The burden of all people more capable than others, just ask hillary

It's how Kaldorei go shopping on the mainland.

jesus christ i finally got the stupid mace from the dragons

>0
>0-0