/akg/ - Ankama Games General

Too many Iops Edition

Previous Drama: Latest news /akg/
>SPELL VARIANTS BETA
>every dofus class is receiving 21 spell variants, doubling the number of spells available
>rework of the monster aggression system to finally no longer be retarded and have you wait one hour after entering a map to be able to move
>Optional PVP for Wakfu /www.wakfu.com/en/forum/195-devblogs/232638-devblog-pvp-battlefields
>Dofus Cube Update 8 tot-prod.blog/2017/11/22/dofus-cube-note-08/

>Dofus
dofus.com/en
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/

dofusgo.com/ (Useful in-game info)

dofusplanner.com/ (build planning)
dofusbook.net/ (build planning, fr only)

FAQ and additional information/tips:
pastebin.com/F9sEcyXf

>Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/4bQ4yQf
Guide methodwakfu.com/en/
>Krosmaster
krosmaster.com/en
>Krosmaga
krosmaga.com/en
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/UbFaSAB

>General
/co/'s krosmoz pastebin : pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
Booru link in the pastebin.
Tot's blog (Ankama's CEO, in french) : tot-prod.blog/
Gamakna with news about Ankama and all their games

>/akg/ discord server
discord.gg/ZBJjnhv

>Wakfu discord
discord.gg/b58c5Jt

Guilds
>Illy: Clover
>Dramak: Eternal Summer
>Wakfu: Shiny Chariot

Don't mention the special names.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/b58c5Jt
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Drop
dofus.com/fr/forum/1603-discussions-generales/2253971-bon-cool-ankama-j-me-suis-fais-get-pranked
dofus.com/fr/forum/1115-bugs/2255778-bug-drop
dofus.com/fr/forum/1115-bugs/2258181-passez-serveurs-monocompte-drop-x2-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>edgy boy bragging pvp in discord

>Ankama games
>PvP

Third for shit resource respawning time in both games

BUMP

Fourth for Cleo a cute, a CUTE.

No Iop garage
No cute

Eva is better

How bad will he fist-rape everyone in the mono account servers?

Is he even alive in the year Dofus mmo takes place?

>there's a dungeon with him
yes

>dw shields
My kind of iop

What makes this guy so hard? People keep posting him every thread

Are Harebourgs for breeding?

No, deviched but you are for him

with every turn you leave him alive he gets stronger

I really like Dofus but why are there still out of combat buffs tied to what element you choose? And why the fuck is the chance one so much better than the other elements buffs? At end game where you've got like 1200chance you get 2.2x the drops of the other elements, more than double the loot just for choosing the "right" element???

And don't even get me started on Enutrofs, they get an extra loot roll on top of mainly being chance, so you get like 4.4x the drops of other classes. Enutrof is already the best support class in the entire game, you need them for almost all end game content and for some arbitrary reason they get quadruple drops? Being the best support class wasn't enough? It's such an awful and archaic design choice by Ankama, and I'm guessing they haven't dealth with it yet because of the fit Enutrof mains would throw if it were changed. Why should one class get so many advantages over the others?

no him but Amalia sure is

I pity earth players.

>they get an extra loot roll on top of mainly being chance
you mean the chest? not for long

Next updates, Enutrof won't have the chest anymore. In my opinion it's a shame but can't have a class with a unique gimmick right ?

so there's one guy salty about pvp change in wakfu
and then chat become toxic as fuck after that

probably can understand why people want to dodge discord

>I don't understand how prospection works
Enutrofs are getting nerfed. And agility has the best secondary effects of all the elements.

Where? Please link me to it, I fucking love drama from little shits.

2x drops is a pretty broken gimmick, especially on one of the best classes

it's the discord that constantly shilled on
discord.gg/b58c5Jt

Why would anyone be salty about optional pvp? please post

Probably from the Brotherhood of Steal of the guild that governs Ankama

They are always assblasted when Ankama chages something they like

>youre

>2xdrop
That's not how prospection works m8
Also enu is getting nerfed next update

>Best class
Debatable, and you have the idols to drop as much as an Enutrof.

>being salty about not getting to attack random newbies for easy kills anymore

Just another reason why Wakfu is indeed the superior game. They scrapped their shitty old system to make a new modern one. Dofus can't do that 'because of the rage of a billion players. Sad indeed.

Are you guys retarded? Prospecting increases the drop chance of items by 1% per point of prospecting. If you have 200 prospecting you double the drop rate. This results in your character getting (on average) double the drops over the same amount of battles.

If an item has 5% drop rate, you'll get (on average) 50 drops from 1000 killed mobs.

If you double that due to your prospecting being 200 instead of 100, the item has 10% drop chance and you'll drop 100 (on average) from 1000 killed mobs. Double the drops.

Chance characters basically have to grind half of what other characters do. And Enutrofs have to grind even less than that.

lmaooo the tears are delicious

well, why would anyone indeed? Only tourneyfags actually want pvp
>it means I'll be fucking alone
Thanks god, I'm tired of some fucktard attacking me because taking one (1) plant extra made me outlaw

I said one of the best, which is not debatable considering it's Enutrofs. And you know Enutrofs can use idols too, right? Since they're ranged with good mp removal, they're probably one of the best candidates for using idols to begin with.

t. never played the game

I play wakfu for the comfy, this nigger wants to make one of those full pvp runescape worlds and that just sucks
why try to level profs if you're gonna get aggroed all the time
either pkers stop everyone's advancement, or you give even more gear through pvp and then the whole game loses its essence

dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Drop

>And you know Enutrofs can use idols too, right?
Yes, but it doesn't change a thing. What's bugged isn't the chest, but Ankama's drop formula

You said other classes could catch up to Enutrofs drops by using idols and that isn't true because the Enutrof you're trying to catch up to can also use idols.

I don't know what you're talking about regarding the bugged drop formula or bugged chest. It's evident you're an Enutrof main trying defend his broken class.

Also don't know what the pic is supposed to prove.

literal retards
why do you even keep these niggers in the guild?

Because only niggers can't afford dofus and therefore play wakfu instead.

>haha killing low levels who barelly know shit about the game is so funand interesting for me
>waaa why do they want newbies to stand a chance it's not fair

What's his IGN?

You don't get merit for attacking non-wings so they're only doing to stroke their dick.

I love this update. I can finally plant trees in peace.

>don't know what the pic is supposed to prove.

-Other class can drop as much as an Enutrof, with the help of idols.
-Yes, Enutrof can use idols too, but it doesn't mean they'll drop more.
-The pic is proof of a bug in ankama's drop formula that make you sometimes drop nothing.
-Ankama, being the faggot that they are, decide to remove a gimmick that was what the class was about instead of fixing the drop system, and is even mentioned in their background : Dropping and hoarding. (If you played back then, Enutrof started with 120pp instead of 100).

And no, my main is Sacrier and Ouginak, I'm not an Enutrof.

literally his name

Because the fucking founder of that guild is literally the same kind of loser apparently. Pig disgusting, and one then wonders why they were all banned several times.

You might actually be retarded if you believe one single piece of anecdotal evidence disproves that other classes drop much less than Enutrofs.

>Yes, Enutrof can use idols too, but it doesn't mean they'll drop more.
Dude enutrofs and chance characters are GUARANTEED more drops than other characters. This doesn't mean Enutrofs always get more drops in every single battle. It means that over many battles (100+, 1000+) chance Enutrofs will drop more than 4x the drops of other non-chance classes. FOUR TIMES MORE DROPS, that's insane, absolutely retarded and unfair to all the other classes considering how grindy the game is.

Is that the discord of that Hook faggot?

Yes

>Nox

Of course they are retarded

Wait is this Shiny Chariot or something else?

Everyone I've meet from Shiny is nice

of course not
he is on nox

>one single piece of anecdotal evidence

dofus.com/fr/forum/1603-discussions-generales/2253971-bon-cool-ankama-j-me-suis-fais-get-pranked
dofus.com/fr/forum/1115-bugs/2255778-bug-drop
dofus.com/fr/forum/1115-bugs/2258181-passez-serveurs-monocompte-drop-x2-x4

I haven't checked but I'm sure you can find a pic with an Enutrof getting 0kamas/drop.

>Considering how grindy the game is.
And considering the topics I just gave you, you want a second line of drop to go away ? Are you clinically insane ?

>its not lazy its a bandaid fix for salty bitch tears

Says the salty bitch crying because they're gonna remove open world pvp.

>Nox players are this short fused

Are they really gonna merge with us and our Phaeris bros?

I'm jumping ship to Aerafal when it happens.

They are removing most of the stuff they fuck all over. PKilling was a huge issue, since apparently all these little shits do it all the time, and on guilds to make it worse. This hook guy was part of these groups, and is shilling this discord whenever he can. They are also the same fucking people that tell people to play on Nox instead of Remington.

Now we only have left the economy issue with the hyperinflation of Nox solved by wiping all their kamas, and they should either quit or their impact minimized as a whole, so don't worry user, at least for now.

I'm not talking about the bug, you mongoloid, nobody talked about the bug until you brought it up. I'm talking about chance granting prospection, and how unfair that is to the other builds. Even more unfair is Enutrofs chest granting an extra loot roll.

Also, the bug happens to ALL classes, so it is not relevant when discussing how shitty of a design choice chance granting prospection and Enutrof chest is.

There is no defending a class getting 4x the drops of other classes. Just having to grind 25% of what other classes have to grind in an MMO is absolutely retardedly unfair.

There is literally nothing wrong with PKing noobs

Welp, I apologize for putting the discord in the OP.

What is Shiny Chariots ACTUAL discord?

they don't have discord i think

You can't even PK low levels. The game doesn't let you if you're too high above them

They increased the level range.
Back then you couln't kill anyone lower than 30 levels than you. Then to 50, then to 100.

I want roflstomp kids in astrub.

I started to talk about the bug to prove a point; that the formula used by ankama for granting drops is flawed. Perhaps if they reworked it we wouldn't even have this conversation. And I would be even more bored than I am, waiting for clients at the blacksmith

>unfair that is to the other builds.
Shall we talk about how, as an air doggo I can get out of tackle easily ? Isn't that unfair compared to other classes ? Maybe we'll talk about earth, that gives you more pods, which allow to hoard more on your inventory.
What stops you from going chance if you want more drops ? Every class with the variants is going to hit in all elements.

My point is that elements gives advantages that others don't, same goes with classes.

Take Sacrier as exemple; we used to have 1 point give 3 life, pretty unfair right ? No, because other stats were 3 for 1 even at 0, yet everybody complained, we go nerfed to hell and back and now practically nobody take a Sacrier for end-game. Or make one for that matter.
Everybody now complain about the enutrof, and I'm afraid he is going the same way as the Sacrier. and I don't want that, and will defend it with everything I have.

>everyone has high vit maged stuff
>except me

fuck

Agility shouldn't give lock/dodge and strenght shouldn't give pods. It's not fair because prospection is much MUCH better than pods for example. Keeping broken and outdated mechanics because of novelty is a very dumb design decision. Seems like you're just blinded by nostalgia.

>low level Sadida asks for help with the Tofu dungeon
>yes sure, done it on stasis 20
>she repays me by following me everywhere and gathering resources for me
>she keeps bringing me cuttings and crops
>almost a hour passed, she still does it, I don't know what to do or say so I let her continue
>she asks if she can live in my have bag to "be closer to me"
>s-sure why not
>she gives me her Sadida bed and instructs me to put it next to the garden section close to the Api trees
>asks me if we can move to the Yurbut forest in Bonta
>found a nice spot near one of the lakes
>we sit next to the lake and talk about random game and lore stuff
>have some arguments over the origins of the Eliotropes
>"I have to go. We'll have more time for us tomorrow. Promise to meet me here or you'll be in big trouble."
>y-yes, I will

I'm fucking scared

>fun immersive stress
goddammit

>Sadida
Good luck nigger. She'll make you her personal tree

Everyone who plays Sadida is weird

Shiny is a genki guildmaster, two or three dudes from here who play every once in a while and want you to play with them, and that one weird russian someone invited who plays the whole day

>Bonta
you know who is from Bonta, likes sharing Haven Bags and is a lorefag? Lucy Drake.

>Agility shouldn't give lock/dodge
Why ?, it makes perfect sense than an agile person would keep someone in check and be able to get away from less agile people.

>strenght shouldn't give pods
Again, why ? Being stronger means you're able to carry more, it's logic.

>prospection is much MUCH better than pods for example.
I get it, you don't actually play Dofus.

>just blinded by nostalgia.
Couldn't resist when I talked about the Sacrier heh ?

>it makes perfect sense than an agile person would keep someone in check and be able to get away from less agile people.
>it's logic
>Applying real world logic to video games
I guess Dofus shouldn't be turn based either, it doesn't make sense that the monsters just stand around waiting for you to hit them.

You can go play another game if you prefer real world logic over good and fair gameplay mechanics.

No it's not her. I already have her on my friends list.
She said she's from Poland, while Lucy always comes in around burger day times

Why are you moving the subject ? Were you vexed when I say I'm bored waiting at the blacksmith ? Or do you not have any counter-argument for why Enutrof shouldn't have a second line of drop ?

I will stop replying if that's the case.

I'm not moving goalposts, I'm just saying "M-M-MUH REALISM" is a shit arguement when it comes to video games.

>any counter-argument for why Enutrof shouldn't have a second line of drop ?
It's unfair for other classes and Enutrofs are already one of the most powerful classes. They don't need to make 4x the drops.

What's wrong with PKing low levels?

Why not PK high levels? It lasts more than 1 turn

>They don't need to make 4x the drops.
Good thing they aren't then. Hopefully ankama will tone down the chest without completely gutting the whole looting class thing like it's currently the case on beta.

You get nothing out of it. You literally just waste everyone's time.
You don't get merit, you don't get citizenship points, you don't get jack shit. The person you killed doesn't lose anything. But both of you just waste time.
The only reason people would do it is if they're messing up the eco bonuses. But those only apply to other nations so PKing in, let's say Kelba serves no purpose.

They are. 120 prospecting from being chance gives 2.2x the drops. The chest then multiplies that by 2. Even if they didnt make 4x the drops, why should one class get an economic advantage over the others when it's also the best support class?

>"M-M-MUH REALISM"
It isn't bad to take bits from realism, you just have to be smart about it. Would you rather no bonus attached to elements ? To remind, strength gives inventory spaces, intelligence gives better heal, chance give prospection and agility gives lock/tacle. That would be extremely boring. And forget about this conversation; we wouldn't even have these threads.

>Unfair
Well ankama heard you, and now Enutrof doesn't have anything that differentiate it from any other class that picked chance, hope you're happy, I'm not, along with all the other Enutrof.

And if that's the only argument you have against the class and its gimmick, I'm done arguing.

>Would you rather no bonus attached to elements ?
Yes. Or make all the bonuses combat related. Economic advantage due to being chance is a terrible mechanic.
>Enutrof doesn't have anything that differentiate it from any other class that picked chance
Except for the 21 class spells that make it the BEST support class in the entire game. Soon to be 40 spells with spell variants. You really have to be joking when you say nothing will differentiate the Enutrof without his retarded drop boost.

You're making the mistake of comparing a water enu with chest to an anything but water character. The chest also rolls last too, meaning that you may not even get twice the loot if resources in limited quantity dropped for other players before it got a chance to roll. It's true that the chest and the chance secondary benefit are too strong in a game focused on loot though.

>BEST support class in the entire game.
LEL, KEK and all the other derivative.

Panda with its placing, Zobal with its shield, Eniripsas with its heal, Xelor with its telefrag and ap removal, Sadida with its mp removal and dolls, Eliotrope with portal shenanigans, Steamer with their turrets. Any of these class do what the Enutrof can do. And I'd rather take any of these for a dungeon. Exception would be If I'm going for drop which can be done at an arena.

Only Panda out of those is on par with Enutrof, maybe Elio too under certain circumstances. Not an arguement for Enus getting to keep their retarded chest, tho.

>Not an arguement for Enus getting to keep their retarded chest, tho.

I'll take what you said () and turn it into an argument for Enutrof keeping the chest :
And I'll add to that the topics of the 0kamas/0drop I posted earlier ()

Considering all the above, and no talking about unfairness. Do you still think it's okay to take away what made a class different from other ?

Also, I just talked to the Enutrof in my guild, said he would reroll Panda.

you get the satisfaction of feeling powerful, and the low lvl scrub will get motivation to level up to beat you
its a win win for both parties

Make everyone drop more then, not just Enutrof.

>Do you still think it's okay to take away what made a class different from other ?
If it's a broken mechanic, yes. Besides, Enutrof isn't made unique by 1 spell. Enutrof has 21 spells that are almost all very powerful, they don't need nor deserve more drops than any other class.

>Enutrof isn't made unique by 1 spell.
It's in the background of their class, so in that case, yes it did. And I'll remind you I'll defend anything that make a class different from others.

>Make everyone drop more then.
They should have started going that way, by fixing the drop bug. And even then, instead of deleting completely the chest, they could have what said, tone down the loot the chest gained, or better yet, not loot anything but give more prospection to the whole party. Didn't an old Enutrof spell did that ?

Anyway I'm done for now, It's midnight close to 1 am here, getting tired.

Because all high levels are afking at alma or grinding dungeons. Provoking guilds at least generates some heat to get the pvp hate going so they are more likely to get their wings up

>PvP in Wakfu

>discord drama in both games

told you we should've made a skype group instead

you could just use the games built in chat to communicate with people you want to play the game with.