/pg/ - Persona General

Sadayo Saturday Edition

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SHOElTCHY/status/763225319557988352
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Ann!

I wanna date 123

I love this series!

Claiming this marvelous, majestic, magnificent maiden maid.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too!

Starting to fire off a few posts early these days are you? It's okay, it happens to everyone.

She's pretty great.

How would a date between P5 Protag and Makoto go?

You can just play P5 and find out.

awkward small talk and then heavy petting followed by seven hours of continuous penetrative vaginal sex

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Just make 'em yourself.

stop and kys

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY TEACHER

So was every boy in middle school and high school. Its not that strange.

How do I cure my boredom

You brought your pencil?
Here lemme give you something to write on.

Kawatoobig.

Tae is bae!

None of my teachers were attractive. I feel like I missed out.

Look at those Kawabongas

I remember jerk off fantasies with at least 3 different teachers.

Become a shitty rotten effin adult.

I only had one hot teacher, and it was by far my favorite class in all of middle school.

I want a floofy-haired gf

Date me

I had a hot young teacher, at least two actually. But when non-uniform day came around and one of my teachers had her tube top fall down without her noticing and she gave a 40 minute lecture with her tits out, it was not them but instead my 65 year old math teacher.

No one had the heart to tell her.

>tfw my hot teacher let me hug her

She's mine /pg/

God I hate Shitkoto so much

>No Kawakami/Toriumi lewds

Talk about a missed opportunity.

We know, Sae

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here for best day.

I miss when I could feel you here making my day
For Chihiro and her Justice

There are definitely Sadayo lewds out there. I have some saved myself.

He obviously meant of the two of them together.

Probably the lowest point in my live was when I had become close friends with a qt Futaba statured girl 1 year older than me in media club, but she was in a dedicated relationship with an ugly fat guy she had been with since middle school, probably the nicest funniest man in the world but I never met him.

We'd been working late hours after dark in the media lab for weeks helping with each other's projects, we were killing time walking around waiting for renders to finish and I said something stupid like I needed a girlfriend. She hugged me and nestled her face into my chest. Not one of those polite 3 second hugs either but a real one.

The fuck do you do after something like that.

I love my Queen

Im replaying P4G, and Naoto is spinning her pistol around as an idle animation.

I dont ever remember seeing that in vanilla, or in golden. She's in the geckokhan costume, and using the flintock weapon you fish up for her, is it because of one of those?

>Those book titles

can't find the artist

Yeah costumes often impart a unique victory animation. If you put on her yaso girls uniform she'll try to yank her skirt down and say she's embarrassed.

muh dick.

Made me chuckle a bit.

I noticed she has Aigis' win animation, never noticed the pistol spinning though.

Here you go, but this is the only P5 piece they made.
twitter.com/SHOElTCHY/status/763225319557988352

Ah. Well thanks for saving me the hassle of looking.

Anytime

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

NAOTITS

I'm so sorry, user. It was cute of her to do that, though.
Despite what I may say sometimes, there are some girls who are just angels.

Everyone's seen them. Even Mishima. We're cool with it.

>It's weak to light! Shine on!
Rise is too cute

Yo /pg/, I'm finally back after being busy with work (70 hr/week suck)! Can we keep pics of our beloved granny going?

Sure

Maya is not a granny!

whoa guys just got back from celebrating Thanksgiving in America with my 'homies' from the olympic team haha we had a 'ball' haha get it because I play volleyball? anyway my mind started to wander on the flight back to japan and I was thinking what if you were making out with chihaya and it starts getting heavy so you both get naked and you have a boner and chihaya takes out her tarot cards and it turns out shes a sadist and runs the sharp ends of the cards across your pee hole making your urethra fill with blood and you start to panic so she starts pumping your dick to make the blood come out instead of go down into your bladder and she keeps doing it until you cum your blood all over her hand haha that would be un'fortune'ate haha get it? kamoshida out

Great grandmother?

ugly

cute!

I love you

Ma-ya was an enjoyable character.

I won't believe it's actually him until we get confirmation from the Snapchat

Ma-ya is the best girl in the series.

Every waifu is precious. Except Makoto.

u rite

Reminder that Yusuke went to St.Hermelin

Those look nothing alike.

Hashino said Yusuke was supposed to go to an old persona school

Guys I really like the girls they picked to sing the soundtracks for 3-5
Yumi is like the street-smart rough woman who is more likely to shoot her daughter's cheating boyfriend than her dad is.
Shihoko is the cute, bubbly girl-next-door.
Lyn has a face that makes me think she'd edge you on handjobs for hours

Lyn wouldn't hesitate to call you retarded.

>insulting you while jerking you off

what am i supposed to do for ten years until persona 6 comes out

they took the tedious dungeons away in P5 and replaced them with long texts and daily cutscenes. I can't keep watching joker standing in a crowded train until 2027

yes, you can
and you will

No, but the tedious /pg/ threads are still very much alive

Waot for the spinoffs?

have a kid

Play a real shinny megummy tonsil gayme.

this but unironically
SMT V out soon™
P5C hopefully out within the next 3 years
also,
P5DSN, P3DMN

I read your work from last night and I wanted to say thank you again. I know the feeling where you want to write again after not getting anything done for a while.
I can't say much about the work as it was generally good. Any of the faults I find generally amount to "I wish it was longer," which basically means keep up the good work. I think you did a good job describing how Ann acts and might think.
I was also impressed to realize that you use a single ellipses symbol instead of the triple period that most people use, as that's the correct way to do it typographically. In terms of grammar, there are still some minor errors. At the end of a quote, the dialogue tag should not be capitalized, since the tag and the quote are part of the same sentence. Periods should also be commas in this instance. Lastly, I saw you use single quotes to set out thoughts of the characters. I've never seen this done before, and I don't think it's right, but it didn't stop me from understanding you at all.
Again, great job. The girls were very cute. Keep up the good work. It's always a pleasure to read and talk about your work.

>SMT V out soon™ on glorified handhelds
Haha, yeah.

The Nintendo™ Switch™ will be THE console powerhouse of the late 2010s and early 2020s and will take over the dominance that the PS4 has over the market soon™. Mark my words.

I remember having a really hot doctor when I was younger
It's probably why I like Tae

>had a crush on a girl
>later found out she became a model, and she claimed she was sexually harassed by one of our teachers
>love Ann

>you have a type
Big surprise.
I just happen to have a fetish for straight, black hair

I wish I could take the praise here but, unfortunately, I do use the 3-period method. Not that it's correct, of course, it's just less of a hassle. As for the end-quote capitalization, I choose to do like that to better ilustrate where speech ends and narration begins; it's mostly a stylistic choice more than anything. On the subject of single quotes, I have seen it plenty before. I would rather not do it, as I prefer to have thoughts in italics, but pastebin doesn't like that so I have to make do with what I can.
Thank you for taking the time to criticize it and I will definitely keep those tips in mind.

Reminded me of this

Straight, black hair is pretty basic, /pg/.

Nothing wrong with simple tastes
I was going to post a pic of Yukiko but then I noticed that I only have lewds

and there is nothing wrong with that

Best boy is actually best girl.

post them I need Yukiko lewds right now

i havent been here since before the launch of p5
how are we

Its basically the best

dead

Better.

We've mostly passed the shit-talking each other's waifus and arguing about people sucking Goro's dick phase and now just jerk off you lewd waifu stuff. The jerking off phase is kind of /pg/'s holding pattern

worse