>Christmas 2016 Rerun rate-up
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_christmas2016/
>Ishtar, Jing Ke, and Ushiwakamaru are always in the rate-up
Saint Martha: 22-25, 27, 29
Emiya: 22-25, 28, 29
Nursery Rhyme: 22-25, 26, 29

>News
view.fate-go.jp/

>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

I'm too old for this shit.

DO NOT BE MEAN

Don't falter user, don't think too hard about her. She isn't worth it, she isn't a well-thought out response. Just do as I said before. Ignore her or text her "Who are you?".

The best dagger a man can ever shove into the beast known as women is one with no malice, no hatred, and no ill will. This woman longs for a world where you are suffering every day, a true monster. But what she is really seeking is for the satisfaction knowing SHE caused it. She gains validation from knowing she planted the roots of despair inside yourself, a man-made hell designed only for you. So the only way to truly win against such a monster is to give them the opposite of what they want.

Either ignore her, removing yourself from the hell with own your will power. Or slay her with a simple enough message.

>"Who are you?"

Just that is enough to mortally wound that Whore of Babylon. Someone who goes to extreme lengths to ALWAYS remember you, to ALWAYS come back to you, whether in a moment of weakness or an event of self-validation and pleasure. You are the one thing she requires to exist in this world, and anchor she always expects to be there.

Sever your ties with her now and forever, and watch as she descends into the very hell she created.

Goetia is too sexy for this world. And I'm not even gay.

Sure you are kid

>Tiamat's given a fancy dress
>Ruins it just so she can keep her tits out
What an ingrate.

Shirou is a Beast. Screencap this post.

>JETfags thought he was special all this time
>Turns out all servants can control weapons the same as him
What a poser

Don't bring this blogposting bullshit here. Let the pathetic cuck stay in the last thread.

reminder by telling her how much of a piece of shit she is you are inadvertently showing her how much she hurt you and showing her how much power she has in the relationship

That was really pathetic of Achilles if I must say

I think that falls under riding.

Since we are confirmed for Evil alignment. You can only post EVIL servants after this post.

someone run the calcs on pushing back a plane, I wanna laugh

Does Pent enjoy Apo constantly having Achilles be BTFO?

ALWAYS BE MEAN

So how big of a thing do you think the lovecraft gods will be? Just one order? Main theme of part 2? Some kind of new everpresent force introduced into the Nasuverse?

fuck off spic

JUST IGNORE HER GOD DAMN IT.

This aswell.
Ignoring her or telling her a simple "fuck off" is the best corse of action. it does the least damage to everyone in all situations.

You are amazing, user.

Oneshot by Kanshou and Bakuya confirmed.

BLOGPOSTERS FUCK OFF

Well she shouldn't, he beat her so seeing him being a joke must hurt her like
>How the hell did I lose to someone like that? Does that mean I'm even worse?

Even a baby one almost destroyed the world in Zero

elder gods are said to be on the same tier as True Demon Kiara, if they could exist in this reality. But they're in their own kinda place. They need someone to call them.

>Implying it's evil to not help someone who doesn't deserve it.
Bad people need to be punished or they won't stop being bad.

>almost destroyed the world
It literally didn't even manage to damage a city before being killed

Big monsters you shouldn't worry about too much.

That thing would have killed itself after eating enough people. It wasn't a world-ending threat. It was simply very dangerous and hard to kill.
And it managed to accomplish almost nothing.

I stopped following Apo since it was shit.
Are the planes mostly empty or loaded with bombs etc?

Leave them to us

Will ORT ever make an appearance in FGOG? Is that what we'll be doing in FGO2? Some fuck is trying to do something with all the Types and we have to take them all down?

They said at the time that if it managed to reach land and be able to start feeding, nothing would have been able to stop it anymore. They could only kill it when it was still within range of being able to be killed. Its healing was limited unless it could feed.

Probably would have just gone back home after eating everyone.

When he killed her he had the blessing where he could get stabbed in the chest and shrug it off like a bee sting.
It's nerfed when he's a Servant so against people with equal divinity he has to actually fight. I'd say she might see it as that she only lost because he had invincibility cheats up.

Fuck off, Apocuck. That doesn't even compare to Lancelot's power.

>The twin turbofan engine, receiving Berserker's alien power, gave off a monstrous roar. The black F15 used its acceleration to exponentially increase its relative velocity, breaking through a gap in the tightly-knit screen of Noble Phantasms
>Just as they were about to hit, the black F15 writhed its ailerons and flaps like a living creature, escaping the blade edges of Archer's Noble Phantasms with aerodynamically impossible abruptness. With a second, then a third barrel roll, the barrage of Noble Phantasms scattered away into the sky. The intense G's of the first spin was enough to instantly kill Captain Ōgi in the cockpit, rupturing his internal organs; but of course, this was just a trifle for Berserker.

Lancelot doesn't just control, he turns things into Noble Phantasms and takes them beyond the abilities of normal objects. Literally any faggot can pick up a gun and shoot. Only Lancelot can turn it into a Noble Phantasm capable overpowering Servants. Jetfags exaggerate a lot, so they're hard to take seriously. But while Lancelot might not even be close to being the strongest, he's still a top tier Servant. Better than most of the shit.

>Beast III L and R
>Grand Saber A(L)tria and A(R)thur

Good luck facing Lovecraftian gods without protection from mental attacks. Not all of them are big anyway.

I like this guy.

>Beast III
But Arthur was not involved in dealing with Beast III R.

Fuck off Gilfag. You just want to make Lancelot look powerful so it's okay that Gil struggles against him.

>So butt-blasted that he isn't even pretending anymore that doesn't falseflag as Gilfag while shitposting

Its time to accept it, Lancelot is a shitter. Any servant can control items.

Because his mission is to deal with Beast VI/L and Beast VI/R instead.

M-masaka

>a top tier Servant
If you're not mana efficient, you're not a top tier Servant.

Karna is not a top tier servant confirmed. Neither is Herk. Or Ozzy for that matter

>Although Archer had somewhat enjoyed this original game for a while, he soon grew bored of the aerial battle after the third, then fourth exchange of the endless Holy Phantasms and missiles.
Fuck struggle, he just got bored of the fight. That's how little it meant to him. The so called flares, they didn't even manage to scratch Gilgamesh.

Do you think we'll have some moment where all the Grands appear to do something? Who will the next Grand Assassin be?

Only top servants can post in this thread

How about you start?

Isn't Ozzy super efficient?

When I'm done hoarding enough quartz the Tsuki collab will come, I can feel it.

All my grails and fous are waiting for his release. It doesn't matter what rarity he is.

Wrong pic i suppose?
I heard his master had to set up a fuckton of mana batteris for him

Guys, I need advice. I've just been summoned by this annoying little shit (whom I sort of like, but not enough to lick her asshole clean whenever she asks even if I fucking love cleaning the house) in the time when I was still a stupid little shit trying to be fucking Superman while completely ignoring where that path would lead. I want to go out and fix that mistake, but I can't leave her either and I've got a mess to clean up. I also have to kill 12 other dudes.
What should I do?

Well, yeah, they are pretty shitty. What's the point of having a strong Servant if a few seconds of fighting someone or even existing is enough for you to die?

Copying my Idea, I see

You should ask /adv/, it seems serious and I fear we can't help you.

Beast III/L is... Saver
Kiara's profile said that the one opposing her is a being who reached enlightenment and thus, free of worldly desires. In other words, Saver of Fate/Extra.

Admit it, it makes sense.

Fuck off, arquero del negro

What's wrong with being a superhero?

Will Wisdom of Divine Gift be good?

If this turn out to be true along with the Nero and Tamamo theory then Extra was full packed of Beasts.

How much time do I have to play this game until I stop being a newfag?

Play the visual novel Fate/Stay Night, it's pretty good and makes you really understand why

It's actually (L)ancelot Blanco

Fuck I wish I was Liz so fucking bad look at how cute and dumb she is
Till you get up to date with the story I would say

Reminder that she has the best track record out of all top tier Servants so far (literally never dies in any of the games where she appears).

anons help, who I should choose to level the skill to 10/10/10?

archer: kuro or summer helena?
extra class: gorgon or BB?

BB. Gorgon is not only garbage but also disgusting.

>grailing welfares

If you want to gameplayfag, Kuro and BB if you don't want to look poor to other people for leveling welfares Helena and Gorgon

>grailing

Don't delete your post.

I wish I was Liz too, but only because of her tail and wings. Being a cute girl is a bonus, but her migraine would be a problem.

Kuro and BB
I like snek but gorgon is fucking shit.

I also want to spend time with mathman even if he yells at me, having a cool spear and wearing cute clothes would also be nice

I want to look after the dumb lizard to make sure doesn't hurt anyone so her headaches get so bad she can't even think and either kills herself or becomes little more than a feral beast that must be put down for everyone's safety.

Big Butt

You got a problem with that. buddy?

I want to be Liz so I can bully Mathman by pretending to be retarded

Is Liz the canonical dumb? Who else is on the same level?

I don't like Liz.
But I love to LIZ POST.

Mode Red

>pretending
Liz is not as smart as Memeaxe to be able to just pretend

My lovely retarded wife

Lip is pretty close. Failure of a Son is up there. Dust of Osiris is even dumber.

>Mo-san (female) is retarded
>Mo-san (male) is a rapist
You only had one job Morgan

Autistic Valkyrie

But it wouldn't be Liz. It would be me as Liz.

Nero, her rival.

Around all the Knights of the Round table.

A lesbian retard and a gay rapist and both with daddy ffetishes, nonetheless.

Nero, Ibaraki, Mordred.