Step 1. Be Black

More like
>Become commie
>Blow shit up
>Sit in prison for 20 years
>Become pacifist
>Successfully broker previously inconceivable peaceful deal with ruling party
>be awarded Nobel Peace Prize

The Nobel price was created when Norway was still part of Sweden, so when Sweden proper got all the real prices (even if the economic one is a bloody joke), Norway was given the honour to act as Sweden's retarded little sister and just randomly give it away to people.

>Mandela
>Arafat
>Obama

I mean it shoukd be obvious the peace prize is the biggest joke award of all Nobels.

oh please, exactly what is wrong with that statement?

I think he's arguing that you can't be a pacifist while leading a movement that rapes and murders the native peoples of a country you're invading.

Which really is just nit picking terminology; Mandela didn't do any of the mass rape or genocide, but he did actively encourage, direct, and lead it. Is the requirement for pacifism not personally doing the genocide and mass rape, or is it absconding from violence at all and not encouraging it?

Personally I'd go with the latter. Promoting mass genocide and mass rape but refusing to not engage in it because you are a "pacifist" isn't virtuous or a sign of compassion, it's a sign of cowardice and fear that you may suffer the consequences of the actions to recommend others engage in.

>a movement that rapes and murders the native peoples of a country you're invading
I can't wait to see what /pol/ nonsense is behind this one

>invade a country
>that your people aren't the natives of
>kill them
>not murdering the native peoples of a country you're invading
what did he mean by this?

he went to prison for that, and instead of becoming more rip and tear kill the white man oogabooga, he came out of prison, worked for a peaceful solution instead of turning south africa into another bloodbath, and let the whites stay in the country as equal citizens. It is pretty remarkable that someone ran his country like that even when he had suffered personally under the previous regime.

>instead of turning south africa into another bloodbath
>implying

sure, it's not Zimbabwe, but it's bad.

Step 1. Be black
Step 2. Live in a dystopian liberal world

Honestly I'm as racist as they get but that guy is right, Mandela could've gone full Mugabe but didn't and instead sought racial reconciliation.

The fact that modern ANC leaders are Mugabe clones isn't his fault.

>muh Bernstein / Bernstain Bears

Aka Mandela Effect

Basically these.

I mean Obama was nominated for a nobel prize less than 2 weeks after he started his first term.

only you care about compassion

When exactly did Nelson Mandela invade a country?

You forgot >be black

Why are South African blacks so superior to other blacks? Is it simply the institutions that European colonists created that European imperialists in other countries didn't give two shits about creating?

>superior
RAPE AND HIV CAPITAL OF THE WORLD

Are you dumb?

>Why are South African blacks so superior to other blacks

What? SA is an utter shithole.

botswana is the superior sub-saharan african country tbqhwyf

howwemadeitinafrica.com/sub-saharan-africas-best-countries-for-doing-business/

South Africa is a top notch sub-saharan nation and is even better than Botswana.

Last time I checked, Botswana had an AIDS infection rate of 30%

No one knows much about Mandela at all or the faction in SA at the time and the fact that THERE WERE DIFFERENT CELLS THAT WERE INDEPENDENT OF EACH OTHER LIKE IN FRANCE.

fuck this board Joot made a mistake.