/ink/ - Splatoon General

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Version 2.0.0 is out! Watch the trailer here: youtu.be/U1gyg1HjPOY
--- New ranked mode, Clam Blitz! Available in the December update.
--- New music, weapons, hairstyles, pants, and 140 pieces of gear!
--- Two new stages, MakoMart and Shellendorf Institute, and two returning stages, Walleye Warehouse and Arowana Mall! MakoMart has been released.
--- New SR stage, Salmonid Smokeyard!
--- Level cap increased to 99! When reached, you will have the option to reset to level *1.
--- New ways to take pictures with amiibo!
--- Weapons and gear can now be changed between matches without leaving the lobby!
--- Gear bought from SplatNet can now be traded in for the original!
--- Balance changes!
- Hydra Splatling has been released! Sub: autobomb, special: splashdown.

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> Lobby Randomizer for lobbies
- agent-17.github.io/Splatoon-2-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Hoodrat is... Here?

???

reminder that amputation is canon

What's a good set to run on the sloshmo? I tried run speed up but I havent seen it really affect my performance so far. Right now i'm just defaulting to a bunch of ISM/ISS and my shoes have shredder for RM

Who did this to you, Callie?!

But red ink outside of ketchup splatfest isn't.

I want to have the sex with Green Woomy, who should i commission?

Straight outta 1860

C A L L I E B O Y S

thinking of building this set for these dualies. what do you guys think?

That would be NTR, user

Alright /ink/ maybe you can help me out here, is there a point to any of the stealth abilities like jump and swim? I never even use Super Jump since that only leads me to get splatted

i am knowing that ;)

Jump is completely useless in 2, swim is pretty good, especially when things like thermal ink and point sensors aren't used very much

How much ISS did you need to throw 3 burst bombs before the nerf? It's 35p now.

No one, then. NTR is worst fetish.

blessed slut woomy doll that sucks your dick and calls you dad

38p* I'm retarded.

Honestly? It hardly matters, that thing is so easy to use that you're gonna get a ton of kills regardless of your gear.
I guess it really depends on how little fun you want your opponent to have. Stack Sub Saver to spam the best bomb in the game, or stack special charge to spam the best special in the game,

>Pearl wins splatfest
>Pearl is an sore winner and just insults Marina
>Endless shitposting and bullying of Marina and her loyal fans for at least a week

>Marina wins a spaltfest
>Marina is graceful in victory
>Even congratulates her team on a job well done.
>Barely any shitposting after the first hour of the results.

Why would you not support Marina if you're for civility?

you do not need that much bomb defense. 3 subs and 1M1S are the only amounts that will save you from anything meaningful

Stealth Swim is extremely useful for making quick getaways and confusing people up close, especially bad chargers, I run it on mini-splatling, brellas, squiffer, and the tri-slosher to great effect. Stealth jump is mildly useful, but you're better off using other shoe skills.

She's a nigger

Because I don't like brown girls as much

marina should be deported
i bet she gave callie the shades to get her out of the way
corrupting the youth with her wooga booga shit

What the fuck

>White power hooligans comprise team Pearl
Unsurprising.

Imo RSU doesn't grant enough of a benefit until two or so pures. I'd go with two mains of Ink Res, rather than one pure, and fill in the rest with w/e. Maybe some Ink Saver Main.

Stealth Jump is very niche in Spla2n. Ninja Squid is good, especially for weapons that kill quickly but suffer from limited range such as the Splat Roller or Sploosh-o-Matic. Ninja Squid does cut your swim speed by 10%, but it only takes 4 subs to displace this penalty. If you like short range weapons, I'd give it a try. Just remember to pair it with some Swim Speed Up.

>amputated tentacles is the best hairstyle
what did the devs mean by this

not sure the exact amount but it was definitely less than that. Still, 38p is only one sub more than what you need to get a second curling/splat/suction bomb out so its not too much to ask for.

Stealth jump can make relatively unsafe jumps completely safe, so it's pretty useful. Don't be stupid with it and only jump to places you would normally jump to. May be worth a slot if you don't have anything better to do.
Ninja squid is... Wouldn't say a crutch, more of a mobility scooter. You better be able to walk, but it can carry legless people around pretty well, and can be fun to thrash around even if you have legs.

Well sadly I have two shoes with fucking Drop Roll as the main ability and they usually help complete outfits

So Pearl is for racists. All the more reason to support Marina.

>Me : Hey Annie, I need some new boots, something heavy duty and not sporty
>Annie : No problemo famalam, i'll sort you out

>LE Soccer Shoes
>N-Pacer AG
>Soccer Shoes

annie you worthless fuckrag

Drop Roller can lead to some cool shenanigans now that it can roll in all directions.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
but wait
>squids can give you actual hairjobs

Well like I said before I almost never use Super Jump since my teammates almost always get killed before I land leading to me being splatted

annie is trying her best rudeness like this is why she had to move her store to online only

Drop roller was buffed to move in all directions now. Has helped my survivability for risky jumps.

cutting hair doesn't count as amputation

>casually playing turf war to test weapons and chunk farm
>friend joins and you don't even realise till rotation
I-I'm sorry!

Honestly Drop Roller is much more useful than Stealth Jump, but even then I'd still say use something else.

they dont have hair

That's true but it isn't actually hair is it. It's the same stuff the rest of them is made out of and just as alive as it. Hair is dead.

decided to try ranked since I wanted to see what the other game modes where like, lost a few territory control in a row and the progress bar, which was empty, cracked. Does this mean anything or is it just the game throwing shade? it doesn't seem to have affected any gains I've amassed since.

Anyone have a white headband with ink saver main, if so can we do a PB?

well seeing that they are almost 100% ink cutting their "hair" is like removing some ink from them
or they just for how their hairtentacles look by will just like they decide on which color their skin and eyes are

>Ink-based creatures can remove or reabsorb parts of themselves at will
>"hurr hurr my guro fetish is canon and real"
Amputate your life.

You really should learn to differentiate between safe and unsafe jumps. Also, even unsafe jumps aren't always undesirable- some weapons like Splat Roller can divebomb people, splatting them before you even land, and that's easier done when they're focused on your drop marker.

Man, one of the reasons I like /ink/ so much is because when I first got here it really wasn't all that racist. As a drawfag, I'd be really sad if I found out one of the squids I drew belonged to a filthy /pol/ crossboarder.

Reminder that /pol/ continues to try and take the whole site for themselves.
Reminder that /pol/ thinks this is THEIR site, not yours.

You niggers being serious?

Reminder that people used to call black people niggers before /pol/ was even a thing

watch the n-bombs dude

If you're C- rank and then it doesn't matter.

>Ink-based creatures can remove or reabsorb parts of themselves at will
So they can also remove regular limbs off themselves with no long-term consequences. It's like bondage but you don't even need rope.
Also, if they could do it freely, then they wouldn't have to follow 10-tentacle rule. The ones that don't all have obvious cut surfaces- both new girl styles and boys' buzzcut and bowlcut.

Well my issue is that its the MAIN ability

Fair enough I suppose

>18+ website
>hey man watch your mouth

You needed 21p of ISS to triple burst bomb in old patch, imo 28p would've been a nice sweet spot, not sure if it's worth investing now.

I posted that comment as a joke you oversensitive bitch

>everything I don't like is /pol/

>/pol/ damage control.
moot at least kept you fags in line for most part, gook moot just wants /pol/ to grow so more people get infected by the malware ads he host. Only affects phone posters, which what a vast majority of the newfag traffic is.

nuh uh

ill take 3

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

On the off chance you're still looking for it in 2 hours I have it but only one slot.

gutting a yebby !

Wait, there are phoneposters without an adblocker? How can they stand that shit?

>racist jokes are now /pol/
le epic my man

>196730634
What's Queer's endgame?

So, have randoms in Salmon Run gotten more competent, or is it just the Grizz Blaster?

Yes and?

Literally everyone except me is a racist nazi /pol/-poster, didn't you know that?

fuck off kier/gyro/whoever
stop posting

Save us from the politics kier!

You're probably just getting lucky

what would you do if you made your woomy cry

How do you guys feel about Mako Mart?

I had trouble with it at first, cause I play short range weapons, and the map is pretty open. After getting a handle on its layout though, I'm growing to love it. Seems like a really well made map for both long and short range weapons, with a slight lean to long range

that's not how it works, they're all tentacles from neck below

Could someone draw a quick scribble of an inkling accidentally dropping a squib on the floor and the squib makes a plop noise and just looks up at her like "really?".

I'd love you long time if you did.

It's really hit or miss still. Yesterday I expected with the new map and E-Liter being in rotation to have a bad time, and only had one really bad game where we lost in wave 2. Today I played with two of my friends and most of the randoms were garbage

As of late playing with randoms has been easier

Wrong.

you have proofs?
i don't either

dont tell me what to do

ganbarimasu

go away

Things have been horrible at work. I feel like dying for about the next hour. Post cute woomies to ensure that everything's gonna be okay.

Hoodrat making with woomies in the alley !

I can tolerate you when you do your own shit because you took some effort to offend people, but just reposting stuff you found on pixiv is lazy and you should be ashamed of yourself more than you already are.

>it's a "shitposter gets banned repeatedly but won't stop using a proxy to keep shitposting" epsiode

Okay I can understand the Bowser in the corner since Nintendo, but why Frieza?

Checkmate, I like Kier. The two of us are the ying and yang of /ink/ content creators.

you got it bucko

t. dot

>Endless shitposting and bullying of Marina and her loyal fans for at least a week
To be completely fair, Pearl was getting bullied a lot after the reveal, and even more after ice cream won. What happened was pretty much just payback.

>Barely any shitposting after the first hour of the results.
At this point things have pretty much evened out so everyone's more mellow about it.

>content creators
he's not currently creating any content

how come no one ever draws woomy gore like how I like where instead of just human organs their insides are like chicken noodle soup