>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>'Traitor Among The Chiss' Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M

>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Jaesa is trash, Vette is a queen.

Pure Mirialan waifus who only have sex after marriage.

Vette

Seconding this, Jaesa is only for people with a cuck fetish.

Blue a best

100% pure

only have pub characters but when i get around to doing my warrior i'll probably like vette more tbhwyf

Daily reminder, if you gonna play LS stick to the republic

Nobody here wanna hear the cancerous faggotry you call your opinion

Fucking dangan posters.

>Nobody here wanna hear the cancerous faggotry you call your opinion
i don't know about that, last thread it seemed like more people wanted you to stop posting than the other way around

If you can differentiate between different animes you're already too far gone, kys yourself for the good of humanity.

Samefagging yourself doesn't count as more people, silly boy.

It's a video game, anonymous poster on an anime website.

>Danganfags are DSfags
You faggots and your despair

>Calls people stupid for behaving like every opposition is samefag
>Proceeds to say everyone who opposes you is samefag

>on an anime website.
Current year.

>Everyone who thinks I made myself look stupid is samefagging
Come on now, not this again

Oh dear. What will you do?

Reminder to report and ignore anime posters.

LS cucks trying to act though when they:
>Pick Vette, a cunt who doesn't respect you as a sith at all, a slave, a slut, a whore over a devoted apprentice
>Romances Lana, who canonically blacked you
>Like to play fucking good guys for the Empire, as a excuse for patriotism, when they at the same time hate the Empire and say it needs to change its ways
>Are the same guys who would probably forgive if their wives cucked them once again, because they are the nice guys
>''We are the majority!!''

You are just fucking pitiful and loud. Thats all.

>I still don't understand anonymity
It's okay sweetie, one of these days you'll grow up and realize people can pick out all of your posts.

>Romances Lana, who canonically blacked you
>Implying only LS players romance Lana

DS players being childish again. Wish I could be surprised by this.

>realize people can pick out all of your posts.
I have been doing this to you with 100% accuracy, go ahead and pick out mine

>That shitty body type
>That shitty armor
>That shitty everysingle thing
>Implying we want ''this'' on our side

Only recently started to use 4chanX's hiding feature and boy have I been missing out. Every thread on every board is so much better now.

DS BH is hilariously childish at times. I mostly play it as just a "credits over everything" type.

>>''We are the majority!!''
this is literally true, Star Forge has more frequent LS victory states than DS

No bully!

Every server does. DSfags fail to realize they are the contrarians for playing the bad guys in a series about the inevitable ultimate triumph of good over evil.

REEEEEEEE DON'T DISPROVE MY FANTASIES REEEEEEEEE

I've posted three times in the last hour cutie pie, following the reply chain doesn't count, m'kay.

Pick out my posts. Also
>Sweetieposting
What are you even doing?

>Playing LS in a story thats supposed to be DS is not contrarian because the majority of the time most people pick LS on the thingy, therefore LS is right because its majority

This reasoning is so retarded I'm actually impressed you can type

I bet you main the manlet body type.

>the makeb heroic of electrical floor

WHO FUCKING DESIGNED THIS GARBAGE?

>The fucking gas chamber

I hate the probe droids more than anything.

You know it's server-wide right? As in pub side also contributes

>Implying Body type 3 faggots aren't IRL manlets who compensate by picking the most fugly body so they can experience how it feels to be tall

I'm a manlet and play BT4 females because I want a thick girl to sit on me.

is the TOR playerbase really this autistic

>the minority faction also contributes, guise!
uh huh

This. BT4 for that thiccness, BT2 for evrything else

It's slightly less autistic than most MMOs but yes.

Pubs are pretty chill if you ignore the requisite fleet and Coruscant trolls. Imps are almost universally cancerous.

if these threads are any indication of the playerbase then yes

>Implying
Pubs pretty chill because no one plays Pub side

>tfw every time I visit Dromund Cheese, all I can think about is good old Barrens chat

This is the saddest meme of them all because it's easily disproved, you really need to step your game up

Fucking all Pubs do is play the game. That's why Fleet was so dead. Everyone's just doing shit by themselves that you don't see anyone
Pubs are solo players as fuck. Grouping before the merge was fucking cancer. And when you do, you get the people who play Pubs: underage fucking children

Downloading TOR right now, haven't played since launch. What should I expect and do?

LS Sith Warrior

>tfw I like body type 3 for the tall amazon look

>Fucking all Pubs do is play the game.
Disgusting, they should spend more time posting /pol/ memes on fleet chat.

why

>BT3 in the slave girl outfit

Minimum required quests for single player story progression are colored purple. Gold are filler.
Companions are much more stronger and any one of them can fill any role you want, no restrictions other than your own preference. They don't also have their own special gear anyone. You can make them wear anything you want and they don't affect anything except appearance.

it is good

Getting uppity with Darth Baras, also it's funnier when you're being a lawful person and every other sith you meet tries to kill you.

>Fucking all Pubs do is play the game.
how fucking dare they

If you're into the Force and want to see how the Sith code can be fulfilled by a Light Side character it's great. Inb4 that one anime poster who REEEEEs when people play LS Imperial characters.

wow that was a quick turnaround, saw this just now on SF pub fleet

He probably got Jawaposted out of the Imp side and switched to try his bait in a new pond.

My SI is Light Side, and it's honestly the smuggest type of playthrough I've had with this game since coming back.

>falling for Russian agitprop

Get over here you slut!

Can you impregnate Ashara as LS or do I need to DS for baby batter action?

Anyone else accidentally spare Nomen Karr and let him wander Hutta? I wonder where he is now...

Why are they out of their cages?

ahaha yeah #notmypresident
I'm not even an American, the amount of shitflinging and pissy babyfits that the 2016 election wrought is just fucking hilarious from an external viewpoint

>Be mainly LS sith warrior
>Finally confront Baras
>It's you and your entourage of sith lords vs a fat man

Don't any of you niggers spoil this for him!

Keep playing my friend. You will see.

Turning up with a full posse is fucking amazing, I can only imagine Baras' face under the mask when he sees Tremel and company with you.

I am not cage boy (dat nigga is rich as fuck)

Plus these thots are on Balmorra in the cantina. It shocked me seeing them as I figured only in Hutt Space and such would I see such lovelies. So I danced with them.

I found this qt 3.14 on Tattooine.

Yellow noodles are underrated.

Should have been able to recruit her desu

Tell me about it. I spent a bit of time admiring her beauty.

She is in the Siltshift cantina in Mos Ila and if you are in the mood for some hand to gland combat this is a good place to go.

>Be the empire's little bitch
>Smug

oh hell yeah! I loved that noodle!

Just made another 50 million credits selling stuff on the GTN. You don't need to whore yourselves out to make money. There are so many people who sell big ticket items really cheap and you can buy them and sell them for a nice profit!

Now if you like ERP then keep doing it! But remember this is another option to be filthy rich.

>Always replying ''yes sir/understood/yes master/it will be done'' is smug

LS cucks are too delusional

How do you keep track of the market and your trades? Seems annoying without tools like Undermine Journal and TSM.

I see London...
I see France...
I see user's underpants

The authoritarian answers are usually neutral, a lot of them are DS as Sith.

>can't cancel out of mount with portable relaxation unit
Is this a bug or just left over from an earlier version?

I would've killed for a peppy bh companion that didn't disapprove of ACTUALLY FUCKING STICKING TO THE JOB.

Mako is a whore for being disappointed in me when I kill people I was specifically hired to kill.

double xp when

I will give you some basic tips to make money in this game. For starters while out questing sell the Rare and Artifact quality items on the GTN. If they don’t sell after two or three tries, vendor them. Don't waste your time with the "green" items. Those almost never sell.

While you are out always keep your companions doing missions for resources. My personal 3 that I always pick are Slicing, Scavenging and Bioanalysis. Always gather everything you see. Sure, it may take a while but all those are free money and the few moments it takes of your time to gather that stuff adds up quite well.

If you have a lot of cartel coins (or want to spend the money to get some) this is the easiest way to make a TON of money. You buy a bunch of Cartel Packs when they first come out. Then sell them on the GTN. In the past I would make 1.5 million per pack easily. I am a bit worried though now about all the server mergers and I wonder if those salad days might be over. So this may be a riskier proposition then in the past.

If you have a lot of the same thing to sell, don’t sell it all at once. For example, let’s say you have 5 stacks of Phobium. Put up two stacks, and save the other three. Why? If someone undercuts you, then you can put up two more stacks undercutting them. There will be a lot of undercutting going on. Sometimes someone REALLY undercuts you by a ton. What do you do? buy it. Then keep that and resell it later at a profit.

Finally know when the best time to buy and sell is. Weekends are the best time to buy cheap items because more people play on weekends and dump their stuff. During the week is the best time to sell as you can make much more money doing that.

Finally focus on a few items you really enjoy. For example certain types of armor or weapons. You will become a master at knowing a good price and what is a good deal. Good luck!

>When you're just waiting for the CM sale to end so you can mass dump shit onto the GTN

>LS sith warrior
>Spare people
>Make loyal allies
>Allies that actually respect you
>Confuse Jedi masters by not being what they expect and making them look like retards
>Dark council still respects/fears you
>Still can rip and tear through enemy lines like a crazed badass

Bullying jedi to the dark side was hilarious.

DS is just a shortcut to power, LS is for real chads.

This kind of thing is part of why I like RotS.

"There are heroes on both sides.
Evil is everywhere."

Holy shit, this is the third time the droid from Proof of Treason is refusing to show up.

Thanks for the tips, got a few questions if you feel like answering.

>My personal 3 that I always pick are Slicing, Scavenging and Bioanalysis.
Any specific items to aim for inside these skills? MAterials, credit boxes, etc.
I'm assuming you sell everything you get on the GTN, right? Do you bother with low tier stuff or only sell Grade 10?

>So this may be a riskier proposition than in the past.
Have you had a chance to try recently?

>There will be a lot of undercutting going on.
How often do you check? And if you don't mind ,what server are you on?

>Finally focus on a few items you really enjoy. For example certain types of armor or weapons.
Have you found any particular types/varieties of items to sell well? Not necessarily huge in price but stable sales and reliable inventory acquirement.

Shae Vizla Set > Commander Vizla Set

It's treason, then