/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2661
Cute Tamer Girl edition

Last thread:● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Cc8CjRQR!kA4vmisRfdgGn8KOURWLoASy_DAGcsrjBI5jUX3DUko
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!t3QW1ACT!dPQGhp_ceHnYh4XMuxyfrzrtiXHUwgnYb9SaMuby3bc
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: Premium Pack 20 (December 16)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format
Go to /dlg/ for Duel Links discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/qt-sleepy-construct/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should've been obvious that the restriction would stop applying once that Tuner was no longer the one summoned by Needlefiber (which is why Sangan's errata had to also specify "cards with that same name").

UNBAN CONSTRUCT

>we will never get to see what they are all staring at with looks of disgust
feels bad man

It's their reaction to when they hear someone wants to play their deck

>Scrap
>Noble Knights
>Jack Knights
WHY MUST ARCHETYPES WITH ARTWORK I LIKE BE SUCH PISS?

"this deck is fucking garbage, stop playing it"

>building a petdeck you love no matter how good/bad it is so you can be excited in the future whenever support comes out
Is this the final redpill?

I tried to make that catch on but everyone still just posts the laughing cats

Reminder that Cimoooooooo hates all niggers.

prolly hearing how bad a dude laudsallyn is
that's why none of the evil NKs are their

Well this is an imageboard after all

>He plays Noble Knights

>Nekroz is the best ritual archetype
>most of the cards look awful and seemingly every character is a shitty cosplay of a previously existing card

only thing he has ever done right

Yeah you would think that

Speaking of Inzektors, considering people in these threads also thought Picofarena removed Hornet's effect:
>Q: When I Link Summon Inzektor Picofarena, I activate its effect targeting a face-up Inzektor Centipede on my field, and equip an Inzektor Hornet to it from my Deck. In this case, can I activate the effect of Inzektor Hornet that destroys a card on the field?
>A: Insect-Type monsters treated as Equip Cards by the effect of Inzektor Picofarena will have the effect “The equipped monster gains 500 ATK/DEF”, but any effects that monster normally has that activate or apply while it is treated as an Equip Card, such as the effect of Inzektor Hornet, can still be used. In this scenario, the effect of Inzektor Hornet also increases the equipped monster’s Level by 3, and it can be sent to the Graveyard to activate its effect that destroys a card on the field.

>seemingly every character is a shitty cosplay of a previously existing card
So are you going to whine about how Shaddolls, Evilswarms and Zefras are also ripping off existing cards?

It would make sense that Laundsallyn walked in uninvited and they are all glaring at him, but there's no actual proof of that.

Yes!

If they looked like shit, then I would.

I'm not that knowledgeable about Arthurian tales, but wouldn't that just be Laundsallyn and Medraut?

Best boy

what would even be the difference between veilering before the equip, and after
"making it a true 1 for 1" seems arbitrary, when you're allowing your opponent to go +1 for it in the first place

it annoyed me when I saw it back then and it annoys me nwo

why the fuck does he have boobs

I am the maximum competition on my locals. The X Factor. Number one. This is my tale:

>Play RB IRL
>No petdeck shit, REAL MAN BUILD
>Win every local tournament since their release
>My fellow duelist who use Qli, Nekroz, BA and Tellars are impressed
>Eventually people gave me the nickname of Elder because they know that Im the best with RB

My $10 deck >>>>>>>>>>> $1000 Nekroz/Qli/etc

Feels good man, not that any of you would know for sure.

Guy Looks like the embodiment of the male feminist, no one's gonna believe you without proof

>nwo
well let me tell you something brother

UN-NOID CONSTRUCT

Link vrains pack rulings
ygorganization.com/qt-sleepy-construct/

Those aren't boobs, he just has a messy jacket

shut up taiga

>eight waifu threads in a row

At least Scrap Worm had a cameo in the anime.

Hey guys, i dont play this game but i just saw that dueling links thing on steam and thought maybe id give it a whirl.

Do people here play it?

no, fucking kill yourself

He was a bitch and took down the video mentioning all black players are bad at the game

>OOH OOH! AH AH!
what did it mean by this?

>>>/dlg/

Rabbina is always best girl.

>residential /dng/ retard is back

it seems the ape has been angered

Nice goalposts you have there.

Does it hurt to be this stupid?

>le pole boogeyman
upvoted

>n-n-no you're mad

just mad you don't have a huge youtube channel like i do
take this banana and go back to the zoo please

Coming from you that doesn't mean much.

they're looking at you, user.

Anybody have that post where Julia said it's not the judges job to judge the game and that they're just there to enter the cards into an iPad?

According to the lore articles in Konami's blog, only Medraut is evil. So evil that his blood corrupted Laundsallyn after being killed by him.

I have it.

Would you mind posting it?

I don't mind.

>Tewart was too scared to even hint at Artorigus getting cucked
lol

So will you post it?

Yes.

So I took Lunalights to a regionals today. This proves to be a mistake.
I already got my nationals invite with Trickstars last month, so I figured I was just gonna have fun, but I got steamrolled by everybody I faced and just generally had an awful time.
I think I'm gonna give up on petdecks for now, as they give me more grief than anything else.

What's the deck you can't bring yourself to play anymore?

Do you run something like Ash and stuff? You need to have them to stand a chance.
Ah well, at least until the end you were devoted to your Lunalights.

I dunno. I just play Northwemko and try to anything with them, went to Regionals two times (sadly after Releaser getting banner) yet I am too stubborn to give up that easily. Doesn't mean I don't try different decks, is just that I can't bring myself to stop playing with Northwemko.

I took an experimental ABC deck to my regional this month hoping to take people by surprise. Instead it proved to be really inconsistent. Had I taken the proven build I would not had lost the games I did, but alas lesson learned.

But yeah I wasn't happy at the end of the day of what I did.

That was alluded on the same article that mentioned the thing about Medraut's blood actually.

I have my Cardians sitting in a tin probably warping, since Links and Tewart not importing the last Synchro killed it. I also have Batterymen just laying around, but I might bring that to locals someday.

>So i took Lunas to a regionals
Did you used the same topping build (pic related) or its different?

So what's the lore behind jacl knights, world chalice and krawlers.

New CIIIIIIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO video!

Fairy Lee wants to awaken the crysta- i mean the chalices and Auram takes the quest along with his gf and the gf's oni-chan

In the OCG, Lee's name is Ries, swap the R for a L. Shit bricks

never trust fairy

Jack knights are good though. But they are screwed if GG gets limited

Why do they lose every game I see them in?

Retards BTFO
I told you, hornet says while it's equipped, not while it's an equip spell

Does anyone else get AssBlasted mad when people buy these copy pasta $500+ decks online but are constantly bending the ever living shit out of them for no reason just to show off the deck profile of a copy pasta deck?

well i dont know about you guys, but that makes me want to kill something.

Those players probably don't know JACK shit

>/pol/ tryhards

Could be worse.

No.......no that doesn't bother me.

what exactly is going on in that pic? Did the tripfag say something that was wrong or something?

Yeah, the tripfag is being a retard. Not a big surprise

But everything GG offers is available in any deck you put him in

Any of you guys bought something off ygosingles? I'm thinking of buying a fluffal core and just wanted to hear if any of you've had any experiences with them

fluffals are a one-trick pony. Everyone who runs fluffals literally does the same toy vendor combo and summons the same exact fusion monsters in exact order.

It's the same shit with World Chalice.

he's just that good of a staple

additionally, every time they lose they tell you they would've totally won if the TCG had patchwork

All right. Guess I won't buy it then. What other cheapo deck could I get?

It's a great site but Fluffals are garb. Get Neos stuff instead.

All right. No idea how to build Neos esp when the cards sound so bad but I'll try

They need him to set up columns on turn one though. Which is why he's so valued. If konami limits GG they'd better make a Jack knight that Can ss itself on the opponent's field

More Bravely Default/World Chalice support when?

>tfw World Challice would end up full SPYRAL

Not sure if want.

he's extra good in jakku naito since they don't need their normal summon for anything 9/10 times

>Not sure if want.
Of course not, it'll just end up being some 15 minute wank fest deck that shits out three Firewalls around a Tri-Gate

AIRY LIES

how buuldings a deck

-What's your win condition, what do you ultimately want to accomplish
-build deck around win condition
-don't add cards that would hinder you from getting to your win condition

hint: each archetype have their own unique win condition, madolches are winning if their opponent's field is empty, ghostricks are winning if their opponent's monsters are face-down, swarm-based decks are winning if the deck is swarming monsters, etc.

most decks build themselves if you're not retarded
the finesse is in what secret techs you decide to run

Neos cards are bad user, he was fucking with you don't waste ya time.

Be like everyone else and run 4 copies of Ash Blossom when you go to locals, since no one would be able to tell that you have 4 because you almost always end up winning the game before you ever have to use even 3

Give me one good reason this can't go to 1.

>losing to set 5

Give me one good reason why you think the game needs it