LTC being dumped
PosW full pumping/shilling mode
LEPEN still in the mug, bag holders ready to sell
WINGS ready to go

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ETH rising

So going sideways and overall down for 5 days is rising now?

Nice shill thread though.

>PosW full pumping/shilling mode
It's definitely getting a lot of interest, but I wouldn't call it shilling. It's here to stay. It has a genuine USP and the exchange is actually really easy to use. I'm not saying it's going to overtake bitcoin or anything like that but look at how many copycat coins have higher market cap despite literally zero development working having gone into them.

As far as I can tell, 99% of the cryptos outside the top 20 in market cap have any sort of USP. Check out their websites and it's just the same generic buzzwords on every other crypto site.

E.g. pic related. Can't even spell correctly either.

>no bitbean

Its like you want to lose your money

Strap in for GNT! We are about to go flying.

It's not like PoSW's website isn't dogshit either.

>enter site
>no info
>have to click on "coin faucet" to see gui
>click "?"
>have to register to see info
kek

Acquiring these tomorrow. Used bitcoin for years betting on sports. Gonna drop 2.4K and spread evenly. How does that sound? Am I retarded? Or is this good positioning?

What I meant was, dropping 1.4 BTC

Just got my 10k loan approved. Right now my plan is as follows:

4k into PoSW for accumulation (enough to secure a MN)

2k into ARK, has been consolidating after 2 downward triangles post dump, looks good for another upward attempt.

1k into IOC following the news of delisting from polo, just fear imo, with such a strong dev team it's only a matter of time before it creeps back up to its previous level.

2k into BLOCK, a new upcoming DEX due to be released for public use next month, expecting big things.

1k i will keep in BTC for backup

Thoughts?

bruhhhh.
Do you like being poor and forever in debt?

Buying crypto on a loan is retarded. I almost hope you lose money just so you'll learn your lesson.
But I'm in POSW and I don't want it to crash. So...
Good luck!

I understand the risks of what I'm doing I have accessed my situation and I am satisfied of my investment choices, I have been making money with crypto from my paychecks with a great deal of success and I would like to extend that.

The balls on you. Jesus. Hope you make it, but god fucking damn that's not a smart thing to do.

Fucking god speed user.

Although 10k is a lot to take out for crypto..

What did you tell your bank to get that?

Quis shill ipsos shills?

Thank you, If i lose my total investment than I am happy to pay the price.

I applied for a unsecured personal loan through a 3rd party finance company, good credit history and I hope to keep it that way. What ever I will put money is speculation, that's what we're all doing here right? I just hope my speculation is wise enough.

Did the same thing with a 5k loan back in early march. Was balls deep in pivx and cashed out in march when pivx hit 0.90$

Sitting on a cool stack of 10k after cashing out and paying off the loan. Just bought back in with another lucky 5k on pivvy and put the other 5k in edge.

God speed to you user, may our boldness pay off

It's gone from $47 to $52.50 over the past 5 days you daft cunt.

Is bitbean the new DOPECOIN?

I'm currently looking at STRAT

Has an upward trend, currently at $0.73 but could easily reach $1 and maybe even higher, i believe it optimal market cap is around 200 milions

lost the bit bean
join the Veeky Forums telegram(app) @ Veeky ForumsCrypto Bootcamp for legit advice on coins

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw

XBC looks like it's breaking up, get on board NOW
thank you cryptogod

How high do you think edg will go in the next month?

Kys shill.

Taking a loan for crypto is what I would never do but then again I'm a spineless cuck who cant tolerate risks.
I wish you luck user but what you did is so fucking stupid.

Why wouldn't you just work in mcdonalds for a couple of months instead of taking on risk like that?

are you an idiot, eth is long term. lets see the 6 month graph and you will see that shit is going up.

Lol fucken idiots buying shitbean and some other scam coins when waves released shitload of stuff recently and price havent reacted yet, its only matter of time when it goes moon. Pic related its new dex mockup design

I sure hope you guys are buying this shit before it moons again

i got about 1500 from when it was 0.00012, is it worth holding long term?

I sold my ark at 9k sat like a retard, and just recently bought 1200 at 18k when I saw the breakout happen.
I'm gonna be holding until August at least, and then sell if it's not above 50k by then. The devs said physical Ark cards were coming in Q2 2017, so I think that might give it a nice bounce.
They also have a pretty large dev team of 30 people iirc, and they seem to be really dedicated and determined.
I think Ark is going to become a major coin if it gains traction before fall, and it's doing much better than anticipated so far