Lolskill.net
mood.gg

Handsome edition

xth for my wife Syndra

our wife*

>tfw no qt petite gf

What's in the box, lolg?

Mind control in my kit when?

World of Darkness Dominate discipline when?

yeah I just got home from the beach. What's up?

All of her lines are puns user. Harmoniously, let us resolve this dissonance, allegresimo, and with tempo are all dual meaning phrases that I think are really clever and cute.

Wrong, go away

>tfw no Raka cumdump gf who innocently and shyly fellates my cock and forces herself to swallow the seed and cutely nudge at my hand for a head pat
>tfw no Janna cumdump gf to milk my cock dry, even if I smack her to get off from how sore my flesh meat is from her sucking after I just finished nutting due to her greed for my pained and aroused facial expressions as she does a stupor job at making me climax

I want out.

Reminder that Potions are literally a waste of gold in their current state and need to be buffed.

STAR GUARDIAN SONA WHEN?

I wanna cuddle Jinx and see her get valuable buffs

MASTER ZED

>Wait wait wait, it gets better girls....And then he said "I'm an adc main"

Please user, my penis couldn't handle that abuse

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums up on NA.
8 slots open.
Pass is vidya

ayy lmao

>3K orange essense
>no good skins to make

Remember remember the 6th of December

Going to eat her ass and you can't stop me

What do I gain by joining?

do u want to eat my Girl's ass out toooo? :D

Another box, apparently.

vg lp if you win

Will the lethal tempo buff finally make it good?

ayy nice, will you be all night or just some hours

maybe too tired of swimming and stuff

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums is up on NA.
7 slots open.
Pass is vidya

Maybe some memes, I guess.

youve literally already won the lottery

Huh neat

w-wed lad this is lewd thanks for sharing always need more SG Jinx pics

henlo pls buff cait thnx :'3

alright guys im currently diamond 1 and i have a dilemma

basically i talked to my gf and she said she would sustain me for a year and support me trying to go pro

should I try to do this or should I carry on being a normie?

i really cant decide

Can I trade that in for good boy points?

Are they good memes at least?

lmao

>Top laner after lost skirmish blames me for not buing wards as support panth
>I press tab literally whole team has yellow wards and whole team has 2 stack unused except me
>literally 8 wards not put by the team including the faggot that whines at me for not buying wards
Riot gives people free wards and they still blame support for not placing them.
Anyway panth 'support' is cool people just eat spears like it's breakfast in bot lane.

Zed is not that handsome.
He needs more scars

NO GOD PLS DONT

yes they are good for memes
do you remember the great grag ult and great galio ult combo
i do
that was the last time old galio was played in a Veeky Forums

She wants you to keep spending more time playing games so she can keep fucking Jamal on the side and you staying oblivious.

She'll dump your ass the moment you can't make it pro or the moment you become washed up.

An example is how Dyrus' current succubus isn't as openly loveydovey with him as she was before. People can argue "honey moon" phase, but that bitch is probably waiting to hop on the nearest dick that can give her more bang for her ass.

4 slots open
Pass is vidya

If you consider this play a good meme then yeah.

>bard vs godkage
man i love and miss this guy

yeah I'm down for playing for a while. Got some missions left to do.

Don't do it. Get a real education and job.

you're not going anywhere as d1 lmao sry kiddo

Wait. You can get autofilled 2 games in a row?

i mean its just a year its not a lot if we look at it in the grand scheme of things

If you were Challenger then maybe. For the pro scene D1 isn't really that big of a deal. Sure you could improve but banking it all so early isn't necessarily a good move.

You could try to start streaming and building some amount of following, ever so slowly, just for some side income and try to make the transition to a more full time thing. But as is I sincerely can't imagine you making pro in a year since there are no tryouts or anything for pro teams.

only if there was like a dodged queue in between. you're supposed to be autofill protected after autofilling, so that you only get your primary/secondary choice next game.

how sad and insecure do you have to be to post things like this whenever a relationship is mentioned

Assuming you're serious - don't. If you were challenger then that may be something to think about but D1, don't kid yourself

Is there a box in this one

Can someone explain to me why support MF is a thing?

im fully aware thats why id spend that year improving my mechanics and shootcalling

>going pro at a video game
If you don't already know someone who can get you a spot in the sub roster of a team, then no. Quitting your job to pursue a life as a vidya streamer is full retard, and I know this because I had a friend who did it, and he went nowhere. There are too many streamers, and too many people just like you. If you really want to have a go at it, don't be a fuckwit like my friend and keep a steady, easy, low hour job that pays your most basic of bills. Maybe your gf can take the two of you out to eat, but under no circumstances should you make her support you in terms of bills and other basic life stuff. Working 20 hours a week to pay your half of rend and shit leaves more than enough time to build a streaming rep, and to practice the game if you want to play in tourneys.

If you're going to do it, do it right. But I'd advise that you just don't do it at all.

2 slots open, grab 'em while they're hot.
Pass is vidya

started as a meme counterpick to Zyra but then idiots started thinking it was legit and picked it all the time

How do I play this Noxian qt?

>inb4 he is on OCE or some other shit
Diamond 1 is nothing. Unless this is your first season you can't go pro with that. The difference between diamond 1 and challenger is gigantic.
Better idea would be to try and make it as a streamer or content-creator. Diamond 1 is more than enough to get viewers (as long as you are entertaining and not a silent autist).

I just got autofilled support last game and I have autofill activated right now.

>Star Guardian Sona is revealed
>In the SG-verse she walks alone with Ahri on the way to the train and their apartment and also comforted her when she lost all her old teammates
>they become the Lux/Jinx of their group
>they do healing sex from time to time
Riot please release SG Sona on the next batch.

>love your boyfriend
>want him to take up an activity that will cause him to spend more time away from you

Pick one.

>D1
holy kek diamonds really are the delusional silvers of high elo

Thanks for all the advice ill keep playing league casually

Design process of Zeo's E:

>Aww sweetie, do you want to use your E over a wall but it's too short, don't worry, we'll make it go farther instead so you don't miss!
>Aww sweetie, did you miss? don't worry! Even if you miss, the skillshot will linger at the end so you still have a chance to hit!
>Aww sweetie, did you hit the enemy before the sleep ended, cutting your CC short? Hmm, well don't worry, we'll just make you do DOUBLE damage in that case, so you don't feel like you ever made a mistake!

This is retarded.
Abilities should not be made like this.

eyyyyyy someone's using my webm

>implying scars only diminish handsomeness
And ninjas don't usually wear such heavy gear, so there's as much chance that he's trying to prevent scarring at all as preventing further scarring.

me2 good lad

>Spams laugh
Most people won't even recognize it properly
If you want to BM someone then spam either your Mastery 7 when you outplay someone
If you want to ultrabm someone and make him tilt so much that he will chase you up to the fountain spam that "Thumbs up" emoji every time he fucks up, this is BMus maximus

Although trying to make it as a streamer is idiotic, too. I guess you can try it for a month or so to see if its for you, but you'll probably stop when you realize you are talking to nobody.

im on euw afaik its one of the more competitve regions

i mean i started the season in plat 5 i can def feel i improved

It's like Riot forgot the reason on why they had to remove the damage amp on Ahri's charm. If you get hit, you were dead but Zoe's has way more shit added.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums NA is LIVE.
Place bets.

ninjas are sexier the more scars they got

we all know that, that's why shen and kennen aren't handsome bois

>d1 euw
>meaning anything
lmaooo

Please give me a sign Lux. Let this end in 7 so I can get your skin and main you forever!

>being dependant on your woman and video games

shit you're right, liking something your boyfriend does means you just want him to be distracted so you can fuck black dudes

>walking into a bubble on the ground
>standing near walls against zoe
>complaining that a skill does damage

You sure are retarded, aren't you?

tank karthus mid
zoe going to get the gun when she cant kill me

Just buy it faggot, goddamn. Here's your fucking 7 already.

>spamming the thumbs up
that's actually hilarious. Can you be banned for this?

>toplaner with smite
???

i mean atm im working 9 hours a day and play 1 or 2 it would just be the same expect working

You guys are babies. Go buy pool party graves.

>have standard play group
>we always just pick comfort champs instead of trying to formulate a team comp
>every one of us gets either pissy or morose on-tilt and proceeds to chain-tilt the rest of the team
>everyone just shits on positive thinking
>unironically do better in soloqueue than with good friends

How do I correct my attitude? How do I try to correct my friends' attitudes without making them become standoffish or pissy?

do it anyway you fucking pussy

gottem

>Vayne top Vs. Vayne top

Rooting for the Camille player to fucking grass that Zoe. Fucking pedos.

you should refund Lux desu
check em

ahahahahahahahaha chekt

guess which one is more shit. ill give you a hint
its the one that started crit

Guess the elo

"nerd"

>normal thumbs up
>not enthusiastic Lux thumbs up for maxed out BM

How would the other Star Guardians fellate cocks, user?

Diamond 1?

Plat 2