One Piece Games General - /opgg/

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Previous:

First for carrot

I only like farming powerhouse Neo Kizaru. But thats all it takes with as few levels as he needs.

l-l-l-l-l-l-luffy...

I hope Big Mom breaks this game.

Guaranteed G4 announcement, it’s coming with the second 20th anniversary sugo.

Look forward to it.

How did you all pull this Sugo?

I'm waiting for G4 but I don't know if I would like that. Doing 6 multi's for a chance at Sanji would be better. I would wait 3 months for that.

It's a shitty choose your own sugo!

>dex lucci
>new croc
>legend eneru

10/10 sugo

Double chance to pull Pre-Fuji legends on all multis with a boosted chance to pull G4 on the 9th multi announcement on December 9

Look forward to it

>boosted chance

This will fuck a lot of people

I got Psy Kuma and Zeo with my free pulls, so it was pretty nice.

Rollback soon.
Look forward to it.

(You)

Guys it's gonna really fucking hard to keep hoarding my gems until anni. I have very little self-control. This CYO sugo might undo all the work I've done thus far.

great fucking sugo and only used 5 gems

C'mon man if I can do it you can too
you just gotta focus on the end goal, not anything happening between you and that, I'm talking complete tunnel-vision

Honestly, I can try convincing you by reminding you of the shit rates and whatnot, but here's the one that keeps me going right now: Current legends out now on Global are nothing compared to the beautifully powercreeped ones out on JP. We'll definitely get them by 3rd anni.

which ones

At which point something 10x better will already be on the way in JP :^)

If nothing else, Lucy. But mainly Lucy and everything released after him. We still have until Feb until 3rd anni. That's close, but it's still like three months away. There's no way they'll hold all these units for three months. They still need to do sugos.

Valid point, if I were just simply saying "wait for the Lucy sugo". All I'm saying is to wait for 3rd anni, which EVERYONE will be pulling on already regardless, which will most likely happen to have Lucy. If it doesn't, then that sucks, but anni is the best sugo Global gets, so it's still the best time to pull legends overall.

Should I farm raid kizaru

If you can do it, go for it. He doesn't take that much effort to max.

how useful is he i can't think of when id ever use him

just run the damn raid it's not lolike you don't get anything out of it if you find a use for him later then you'll be set if not at least you got tomes and gems outta it

If you need a dex shooter, he's got great stats and a good special.

Same reason you'd use any unity.

im not talking neo. Just regular on JP so i kinda do get nothing out of it

I just want Neo Sabo to return. I got fucked by skillups and sockets, but obviously I can socket him with regular raid Sabo. I just want to be able to max his skill though

God damn it. I was doing really well with my budget free spirit team and then on the last run I forgot to use my Boa special. Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

So how about that raid Barto
>PSY Striker/Driven
>Captain: ATK 2.25x, HP 1.35x, reduce incoming damage by 10%, boost ATK of crew by 2.75x on the turn that "Barrier Crush" is used
>Special Stage 1 (Barrier Crush): For 2 turns reduce damage over 5000 damage by a significant large amount from each enemy, recover 20% of max HP, reduce 5 turns of ATK up and enrage on the enemy (28 turn)
>Special Stage 2 (Barrier Crush): For 2 turns reduce damage over 3000 damage by a significant large amount from each enemy, recover 50% of max HP, reduce 5 turns of end of turn damage, ATK up, enrage and protection from defeat on the enemy (33 turn)

better than some legends/10

I really like it

Please Bamco, just one more day of skill-ups. I only need 2 more.

Intense, but it depends on the damage reduction. I want to complain if it's something like 80% over 3k but with all the other goodies attached to it, I'd have a hard time.

Oh fuck, I thought this whole time it said 1 day 19 hours, as opposed to what it really is (1 hour 19 min).

I only got 4 skill ups on King Punch because I wasn't paying attention to the skill up length as much as I was the time until I wouldn't get a free Caesar for beating story mode. That's life I guess, well going for sockets I may still get the last 4 skill ups.

It's possible that I'm getting fucked up on the exact timing but the free Caesar ends Monday night, right? Because I think the 2x drop will end Monday morning and it will be half stam on PH, according to the drop table on the database. Hopefully that's right, since this is what I plan on doing

I don't know about the other stuff but yeah, free Caesar ends about 48 hours from now since it uses PST

Oh oh oh?
We're getting a "choose your own sugofest" for 18 million downloads and the voting is up now.

it's a fucking scam like all global sugos

B-But I thought cerebral was the worst class in the game?!

>Choose your own Sugofest
>Implying it won't just be Shirahoshi, Neko, Magellan, PSYBoa, TS Luffy, & Akainu regardless of who you personally vote for

Unironically this. Choose your own sugos are pretty rare on Global, and they're ALWAYS followed by some great new batch. This sounds like a true bait sugo before G4.

Damn it. Why won't this fortnight stop dropping nothing but chests?

I need Elizabello sockets, not manuals for characters I have already maxed out.

>wake up
>no Pudding

he's good, the chain boost is pretty helpful when you can't boost orbs and/or attack because the enemy gives you a shitty 1.1x boost or whatever, so you may actually need the damage
fighter neo Sabo comes to mind, you couldn't use any orb and attack booster and could only use conditional ones or chain boosters

>every other Bamco gacha game in existence lets you save data to your google play account, instead of having to use facebook or twitter for SNS
why the fuck isn't this a thing already in OPTC

>striker crew from CYO Sugo
>Neptune, which is powerhouse and free spirit
how can one company be SO incompetent

I want that Croc so badly god damn

If I have all the good FS units already maxed, is it a bad idea to give the FS books of this neo raid to v1 Boa? I heard there's a TSL team that can beat 20th anni island part 2 but uses v1 Boa.

are you sure it doesn't use G4 friend? I believe all TSLuffy teams used G4 friend

Is he good?

I feel your pain dude, did over 30 runs yesterday, all double stam. Couldn't fully max his sockets, just settled for his special max.

I guess if I ever pull Legend Zoro I'm at least set with his manuals.

Good unit for stage 4 in colos for strikers, 1.5x atk and orb boost.

The next one is December 5th.

If we don't get G4 before New Year's im eating my own shit on stream.

I want him because he's my favorite character and I can stuff him in all Neko teams unlike leg Croc who's getting harder to use

>tfw you have pulled 3 legend Crocs in your lifetime but no 3D2Y Robin or legend Doffy

>log into my jp account
>20+ friends or guests used my captains because i own all the new broken legends

>log into global
>1 friend used captain because no top tier legends

This is an abstract kind of feel.

if only friend points were useful for anything

>7/11

they make me feel like I have friends

They're voting on facebook for some reason
The top 3 legends are TS Luffy, Nekomusashi and Law 2.0
The next 3 are Magellan, Akainu and TS Zoro

The top 3 character packs are Powerhouse, Impact, and Slasher
I don't know the next 3 character packs, those were the only 3 with a real amount of votes.

Will never happen again, and even if it does it would be a silverfest.

>facebook retards have no idea that TS luffy and zoro are getting powercreeped to oblivion in jp

I love the tears that will ensue when they pull their 10 v1 boa after 450 gems

>The shitty Sugo rates are to make up for 7/11
>They're still fucking us over because we abused the system

They finally got me Foxy a couple days ago. Too bad Bamco forgot about his books in Global and they've only been in Save Ace.

>looking at whales pull in guaranteed legend sugos
>each person seems to always do 450 gems
>EACH FUCKING PERSON PULLED V1 BOA ON THE LAST RED POSTER

How does this shit happen? Is she guaranteed when you use that many gems

Zoro is definitely getting a + after the recent slashers, Kizaru probably too.
>mfw have Kizaru, Zoro, Barto and Croc
>all are likely to get a + in the next batch
feelsgoodman

I am pretty sure this will never ever happen again

I got like 5-7 units from that out of 100 pulls, really makes you think about pulling outside sugos

>tfw I've been using Fuji for everything all of 2017, ever since 2nd anni
>tfw I have ever fantastic Driven unit except legend Doffy
>tfw I've wanted nothing more than him
>tfw I'll finally pull him 3rd anni, after Fuji is completely obsolete once and for all
A-at least Fuji can still clear some FNs.

Dude, you're a fuji owner, you should be more proud of your roots ^.^

We are the chosen master race and hold the true essence of beauty in our souls. Being comfy is like second nature to us. We were born in it, molded by it.

>zoro and law so high
>no shirahoshi
Fucking faggot shits facebook retards I'm glad I won't waste gems on this horrible sugo.

>Got a very good starter Account for Japan from a redditor
>Playing since 1 week
>SlasherFuji Sugo announced
>Got my 50 Gems ready for my first multipull ever on Japan
>Wasn't this hyped for a Sugo since the Rayleigh release batch

I hope you niggas weren't joking with the Japan Sugo rates

Shirahoshi was a close enough seventh she could hypothetically swap places with zoro, let me check

Thank god I'm not socially retarded

>tfw miss the times when we just shared our teams and talked about if mr 3 drops on that wax candle stage

nowadays we just call newshitters out but desu everytime I see a noob box and his stories it makes me nostalgic

I know you're memeing me, but it only really hit me in the last couple months. I still use him for pretty much every FN, and I've used him for tons of Colos throughout the year, but fuck. I wish I could use him for 50 stam ones, but he just doesn't cut it for those. I laughed months ago when people would "jokingly" talk about him getting a 6+, but I'm unironically looking forward to one now. But with the new Fuji, this old one will probably get shafted.

Save for an actually good Sugo you fucking retard. This one has no legend boost or anything, you're gonna pull shit.
New Years is guaranteed to be fucking amazing, save for that one.

Current votes

TSL: 2.1k
Akainu: 1.7K
Aokiji: 501
Barto: 305
Boa V1: 236
Buggy: 255
Cavendish: 1k
Corazon: 304
Croc: 291
Doffy: 712
Inthawk: 691
Log Luffy: 259
WB: 393
Fujitora: 1k
Boa V2: 1.2k
Hody: 304
Inu: 687
Jinbe: 272
Kizaru: 787
Law 2.0: 1.8k
Lucci 2.0: 1.3k
Magellan: 1.6k
Marco: 481
BB: 962
Nekomusashi: 1.7k
Lucci V1: 238
Sabo: 425
Sengoku: 183
Shanks: 312
Shirahoshi: 1.3k
Rayleigh: 335
Law V1: 518
Usopp: 706
TSZ: 1.5k (???)
Ace: 442
Enel: 961

That means so far Day one sugo is TSL, Law 2.0 and Nekomusashi(possibly Akainu)
Day two sugo is Akainu (Possibly Neko), Magellan and TS Zoro

Why are people voting for Zoro?

>tfw I wasted hundreds or maybe even fucking thousands of stamina from farming him
>never got him to drop
>eventually ended up getting fucking six copies of him from an early story FP event (was even the very first one we got, maybe)

Save for New years dumbass

Oh okay lads New years it is

Last year JP had a really good New Years sugo. This year is hopefully even better.

Storm Pirates walks into /opgg/.webm

I know how you feel man. I'm in the same boat. Fuji isn't even the best driven legend anymore(Judge is). And it's kind of insane how the game has progressed to such a fast pace recently. Where are the high HP captains???

Thanks lad I didn't know that, amazing currently sitting at exactly 50 Gems maybe I can get to 150 somehow. (I'm sure I can get to 100 till New Years Sugo)

Zoro is popular with the edgelords, aka 99% of facebook's user base

With the 1/2 stamina story islands you 100% WILL get to 150 gems easy. Just remember to never gem when u lose a battle and only spend on expanding box space.

>+1 attack CC on all pulls
this will just trigger my autism, specially if it's on a unit I wouldn't candy at all

Yeah I hate that shit too, I'm such an autist that I don't Cotton Candy units (even those I need to) if their number isn't even or divisible trough 5.

The level of all my units has to always be a multiple of 5

Do you stop feeding them at 95?

My nigga

The fact that they stop at 99 triggers me, but since it says MAX it doesn't bother me.

someone just kill me already, fuck free spirit, fuck meat/TND orbs, fuck TS Luffy

Limited RR when?

>he uses TS Luffy against a DEX boss

serves you right

Kizaru is hell on earth, I fucking hate that cunt

yeah I'll use my friend neo TS Luffy, which is STR
thanks for the advice