>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer out real soon youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXwM0M8eV5s
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc2KJkD62nU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FFT is shit

Any option to auto target the next enemy in FF12 after I kill one

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

How much support did TDW get?

>upcoming banners spreadsheet still in the OP
>when the pdf has all of that info with element boosts, EX modes, and burst commands added

Use gambits.

>Playing FFRK
>When eating shit off the floor is an option
????

FEEL MY BLADE

>playing FFBE
????

Threadly reminder that it would be okay for you to marry vayne solidor, thus affirming he did nothing wrong.
What ivalice defines as a man is not what america defines as a man, so it is not and cannot be gay.

The arab world will literally execute homos, they are very dedicated to morality. The only degeneracy is when America decides that men can fuck men. America doesn't have a varying definition, they just throw the moral absolute in the garbage. But Ivalice is not that way, they still absolutely respect the cultural absolutes.
So marry him.

>"playing" a non-game
wew lad

BE is unironically the best of the FF Mobages. Mobius doesn't even count, but I'll allow it.

>RK actually has worst rate than BE
Wow cant believe we are actually on this time lime

This post lacks coherency on multiple levels.

It's a continuation of our highly intellectual socratic discourse from last thread, wherein vaynefag ponders the meaning of sapir-worf as coexisting with moral absolutes.
He's losing btw.

This post is incoherent as well.
Are you alright user? Did you shitpost so hard you injured yourself?
Regardless of what you call any piece of it, homosexuality is degenerate, and this is largely irrelevant to the original discussion anyways as the fiction/reality boundary is a much more significant barrier to such a marriage anyways.

nothing as of yet. but its definitely getting some after dual doublehand runs its course

>BEapes are so retarded that they can't even form a coherent sentence
wew

version you should play is NONE.

Homosexuality is degenerate, on this we can agree.
The arabs also agree that homosexuality is degenerate, they stone them if they're lucky.

But on the subject of what constitutes homosexuality, they are torn. Just as people are torn on how to categorize an object that emits light in 520 nm wavelengths. Some cultures have bigger categories than other cultures.
Imagine "aoi" is morally wrong to the japanese, but only blue is wrong to americans. And the moral absolute holds that 520 nm light is wrong.

Are we degenerates for not also thinking green is wrong? Or are moral absolutes expressed differentially?

The Crystal Tower banners aren't worth pulling on, right? I'm tempted to pull on the FFVIII one for Squall's BSB2 but the banner's so diluted it's probably not worth it.

I hope 7* gilgamesh gets all the tdw support

Elarra!!

>running ADV is better than ELT
Why you didn't tell me earlier /ffg/

Playing FFXII for the first time

1. Is there any reason to keep everyone equal level before endgame? I fucking hate having to switch between them all. I just finished Dreadnaught Leviathan
2. Is there any way to judge how hard a hunt is going to be before I waste time? I just got one for a creature in the mines (Before Dreadnaught) and it was doing 200HP a pop on my level 11 party
3.Do I eventually not Gambits for things like Ally Status =/= Protect? II want to automate my buffbot character but there doesnt seem to be an easy way.

Doubly so on Lure

Its FFXII Zodiac Age just to be clear

no

we did. Check last thread.

1. No reason to keep everyone equal level. Your party never leaves after they join, and you can always use whoever you like for a fight.
It's nice to have more options to strategize around, but it's an easy game.
2. Get gud.
3. Characters are smart in XII, they won't cast buffs on people who already have them.

Can lesbians have sex with each other?

2. Eventually, I'd assume it would be fine with a Blind/Slow but I made Penelo my Time Mage and didn't pick a Black Mage yet
3. Cool, not if only I could get them to only attempt to steal from a creature one. I can kind of get around it with with Target HP = 100% though

No user, homosexual activity is pretty cleanly and objectively defined as any lewd act or intent towards one of the same sex as oneself. This is not defining color ranges, it is saying that 520nm light is visible to the normal human eye while light with a wavelength 100 times that is not. It is not subjective, it is not variable, it is not debatable; to misclassify such a system is to be incorrect.
You can't even carry your own hypothetical consistently. If 520nm is wrong, then it is wrong regardless of what you call it.
At least your shitposts are original, but I do wish they'd be a bit more coherent.

1. No, in 99% of content there is no reason not to just use whatever 3 you choose and stick to them. With TZA you may get more milage out of having a wider variety of potential class combinations fieldable at once so there is some benefit to keeping them all suitably leveled, but there is no reason in terms of difficulty not to.
2. Not really. Hunt tiers are somewhat indicative, but difficulty varies even within tier.
3. Yes, in that you don't need them. XII's Gambit AI is actually quite good in that if a buff is active it won't be reapplied automatically until it drops.

>550 mythril down the drain
>4 6* relics in total
>3 of them were Paine's USB
I fucking hate this dyke now

Time mage is cool, but ultimately pretty stupid. You'll get a second class soon enough, if I'm not mistaken. You'll get there, the game eventually gets super easy.
And yeah, there is not now nor will there ever be a good thief gambit. Your WHM is the best choice for a thief (especially balthier) since it gives them something to do, though.

If 520 nm is wrong, then both aoi and blue are wrong, but not green.
How can it be that something is wrong in one place but not another if they rely on the same moral absolute?
There's your answer. Our concepts contain this absolute, but do not necessarily describe them with perfect accuracy.

Homosexuality in the middle east does not include pederasty with young beardless men. At the same time, these people hate homosexuals more than you ever could, and will go out of their way to kill them. So they're not just degenerates with no grip on what is moral, because they agree with the axiom that "gays are bad."
In their concept of homosexuality, cute young beardless boys are not men. Just as green is not blue in our concept of color.
Ivalice is the same way btw.

No user, if 520nm is wrong than a specific subset of blue and aoi is wrong, not the entire thing. There is no overlap or conundrum here; just because P is Q does not mean that all Q is P, this is below even freshman-logic-class-tier.
You are purposely ignoring basic logic in an attempt to justify your own degeneracy. Do not do this, and especially don't do this in a FF thread.

Upgrade that shit to 8* and feed it rosetta stones, you know have the highest base attack weapon in the game.

>RS locked water boost
t-thanks

There is literally nothing wrong with degeneracy.

At least it's in a realm with water users and fights frequently featuring weakness to water.

Except I'm not.
In the middle east, homosexuality is also wrong. But their definition is more precise than ours.
Just as our definition of what is "blue" is more precise than the Japanese. Both definitions contain the point of interest, the wavelength/absolute.

This ultimately has no bearing on what the moral absolute is, but it creates a dilemma when you look at how this absolute is perceived.
In america, homosexuality is inclusive of both cute young boys and gays. Just as japan includes blue and green in aoi.

In the middle east and ivalice, only men can be gay. Morality isn't subjective, the moral absolute is still upheld in both places.

Also please consult the SI handbook, you should have a space between numbers and their units

>this level of autism going on right now
I hate this meme

>having a shit day
>come here
>read a little
>realize I will never be so borderline as vaynefag
>I'm happy again

Can Vaynefag kiss other men?

>No user, homosexual activity is pretty cleanly and objectively defined as any lewd act or intent towards one of the same sex as oneself
and nowhere except in your mongoloid brain is it degenerate you projecting piece of shit

Time to plot a course

Larsa doesn't count, so he's safe. He's still guilty of incest though, the damn pervert.

Incest is only immoral if there's a chance of pregnancy.
Otherwise it's the only logical form of companionship. It encourages protecting your own DNA, since you take care of your sibling (who shares half your genes).

Well, I don't particularly like this reasoning, but it should make Vaynefag happy. He's safe this time.

>It encourages protecting your own DNA, since you take care of your sibling (who shares half your genes).
This is dactually and biologically wrong, fucking your siblings doesn't protect your DNA, it's the complete opposite
>Incest is only immoral if there's a chance of pregnancy.
It's more than immoral, it fucks up the offspring, are you familiar with the "inbreeding" term? Are you by chance the result of said action?
>The status of incestcucks

>Incest is only immoral if there's a chance of pregnancy.
>It's more than immoral, it fucks up the offspring, are you familiar with the "inbreeding" term? Are you by chance the result of said action?
What the fuck did you think he meant when he said it was immoral only if there is a chance of pregnancy?

How high has your tower climb been going? After floor 75 this has become a real bitch.

>mobius
lol

Still just doing login bonuses.

is this Crystal Tower banner coming out for every FF or just select ones? Are they worth pulling?

no

CTs are typically considered traps
You're better off pulling on other stuff. If you're absolutely itching to pull, pull on Black Friday if you haven't already. If you have, I suggest pulling on FFX or waiting for FFTA that's coming Thursday.

youtube.com/watch?v=YXwM0M8eV5s

fuck you

>He uses his unit's LB
>He has his strongest weapon on his second hand
BAKA, apes

Fuck off retard.

FUCK OFF

Was it flame?

>pulled emperor on nier banner
FUCKING REROLL ROBOGIRL!

I just finished watching this. Had to turn on subtitles tho

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc2KJkD62nU

explain

I thought that the strongest weapon went on the second hand? /ffg/ said so

Break the level of your magicite, dumb manlet

100 gem pulled Noctis' OSB. also have his USB, he any good?

yes

no

yeah maybe

Don't do it, it's a trick to see if they went overboard in making the MK grind events too convenient by bumping up the energy costs and payouts.
If too many people are willing to run it more often we'll be back to square one.

>tfw chaining Olive's LB into a DR chain

It's okay. If you're using Noct at all then it's probably for his LD to W-cast Omega Drive but the Stoneskin is...interesting at least.

I want to marry mommy Lightning!

>when you realize olive's lb chains with itself
Hope this girl gets enhancements soon

I was one of the people that was skeptical about it but after running ADV and checking the numbers myself, the results are undeniable. My party has 200% bonus (50% x2 from the two Iris I pulled and 100% friend Nocto). At full energy I can run ELT five times, making about 1200 currency each time for a total of 6000. For the same energy, I can run ADV nine times, making about 1000 currency each time for a total of 9000. Running ADV is an overall increase of at least 50% for me.

>then it's probably for his LD to W-cast Omega Drive
Noctis LD isn't W-Cast combat, manlet

His LRM then, whatever, you know what I meant ya pedantic piece of shit

The one he has to roll for and he doesn't have?
Which makes your argument meaningless?
Use your brain fucking retard

rude

try to make me waste my nrg and earn less and waste more time...

Going over the upcoming ability changes again, this is gonna be great! I forgot about some of them, like how Ultra Cure is gonna get its cast time buffed to be the same as Curaja. Odin getting a def/res break is kind of cool too.

>argument
I pointed out why people use him most, simple as that, not that he should plan around that. Geez man. Don't be so antagonistic, it's not healthy.

Using Noct's overstrike followed immediately by his ultra is probably the best route. The 100% stoneskin bubble from the USB helps his OSB's bonus last longer.

>only 5* dupes I've ever gotten are finishers, 2 Olives and 3 Emperors
I'm so fucking ready for Olive enhancements.

People use his super soul break more often than LMR Omega Drive spam. Both of those cases you'd still have to luck out with the specific relic in the first place.

at least you are ready for 7 star if she ever gets it

This is pretty damn cute. I've been avoiding watching Ai videos for fear of becoming addicted but I think with this her claws are successfully sunk in me.

>robots literally stealing streamer jobs
NOWHERE IS SAFE

what the fuck is your problem you rude piece of shit? grow up and stop sperging out on an uzbekistani osteopathy forum

Is there a way to recustomize your character after making them in Comrades?

I just wanna change the hair color.