>18 minutes of Atelier Lydie & Suelle gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/11/18-minutes-atelier-lydie-suelle-gameplay

>World End Syndrome ‘another version’ teaser trailer, new story
gematsu.com/2017/11/world-end-syndrome-another-version

>The Caligula Effect: Overdose announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/11/caligula-effect-overdose-announced-ps4

>Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match launches February 22 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/11/girls-und-panzer-dream-tank-match-launches-february

>Metal Max Xeno details Po-M, D’Annunzio, and Jingorou, ‘Remains’ dungeons, more
gematsu.com/2017/11/metal-max-xeno-details-po-m-dannunzio-jingorou-remains-dungeons

>Dragon’s Crown Pro ‘Dwarf’ character trailer
gematsu.com/2017/11/dragons-crown-pro-dwarf-character-trailer

>Bandai Namco launches new title countdown website, features microwave and egg
gematsu.com/2017/11/bandai-namco-launches-new-title-countdown-website-features-microwave-egg

>Super Robot Wars news coming December 11
gematsu.com/2017/11/super-robot-wars-news-coming-december-11

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/10/fategrand-order-vr-feat-mashu-kyrielight-launches-free-december-6-japan
gematsu.com/2017/10/one-piece-grand-cruise-details-zoro-chopper-communication-events-kraken-encounter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are japanese rpg titles??

>What are japanese rpg titles??
They are RPG games made in Japan. I hope that helps you.

>replying to an old thread

Still here. If you lurked often you wouldn't ask us for an opinion first and just give your own. Nobody really cares what you like man + it's anonymous.

What titles

Does anyone want to play some GHOST RECON WILDLANDS?

Holy shit user, I was just going to ask here if it's worth it buying it.
Is it? Is it dead?

what's a comfy rpg I can download right now on ps4 that is
Long
Voice acted
Not /too/ repetitive or complicated
Has characters that I can pretend are my friends

I know this is pretty old at this point but has anyone here tried running your ps4 on a display through VGA?
I'm planning on using the same screen for my ps4 and pc, but the hdmi entrance is already being used by the PC and the only other available entrance is the oldish VGA.

Will things look awful compared to hdmi? I mean it's not like we are talking about a huge tv here. Does anyone have any idea?

Not at all, it's still really active!! I'm getting matches every 15 seconds.

However.

I've been playing with randoms for 6 hours and I'm better than 99% of these guys. The players are so bad it's better keeping your 3 A.I teammates to get shit done.

The driving has no weight behind it. It doesn't discriminate between driving on the highway or going off-road. You can park helicopters sideways on a ledge and still pilot them, but if your car flips your vehicle is done. It's also really buggy and I've fallen through the map and died 5 times. The stealth in Mafia III is often more enjoyable than Wildlands which is kind of disappointing. The dialogue is held together by typical action movie cliches. I'd buy it on sale, user. It's not a horrible game when you look past its flaws.

I think mid column is
Last Remnant
Lost Odyssey
Resonance of Fate (had a different name in japland I think)
and the bottom one I don't recognize

Persona 5, but i would go physical

Does that actually affect to game or is this just autism?

I forgot one thing.

The matchmaking doesn't discriminate between hosting or joining a game. You'll get thrown into another player's match unless you bring up the notification to cancel it and regroup. You need to repeat that process until someone joins your game. When they join, they could spawn 18,000 KM away. 9/10 times they're going to ignore the mission you want help with. You can't kick who you want at will, either. It needs to be put up to a vote. If your other teammates ignore the vote and there's a player you want to remove, you have to go back to the main menu and start a new session. If you have friends then don't worry about it buddy.

Just buy something like this

I am using the VGA port too but it's because my monitor doesn't have HDMI port. It looks the same as when I play it on my TV with HDMI.

It's cheaper i think

Well I fucked up. The one being used by my PC is DVI-D, not HDMI.

Is there something like this for DVI-D?

Then go with vga splitter + audio from dualshock 4 jack

thank you
That one does meet the criteria
I already finished it though

Alright then. I kept hearing awful things about converting HDMI to VGA. Something about HDMI being digital and VGA being analog so the conversion is crap and bla bla.

I assume that if I was doing that on a huge TV it would indeed look like crap, but on a small computer monitor it should look decent judging by this guy Thanks.

Mind telling me which converter you use and does it need an external power font?

Pic related. I keep finding ones that say they don't work with ps4.

I'm not sure which model I use, I can't check it right now but it does need external power for it to be able to work on a PS4.

Alright so I think I solved my issue. Just to register here in case anyone else happened to be in the same situation. You never know.

I'm gonna use an hdmi switch box like pic related. Both the PC and the PS4 connect to the box via standard hdmi cables and the box connects to the monitor via an hdmi to DVI-D cable. That way it keeps image quality since DVI-D is much better than the old analog VGA and it doesn't need external power like HDMI to VGA does.

Appreciate everyone who helped me.

I don't think it is on sale but EDF is cheap so you should all check it out thanks. (EDF means 4.1 btw)

>friend wants to buy me mhw
The game looks fun but the last time she preordered something for me was during DA3 and I never play it RIP. I still feel guilty about it.

Why do you guys have friends who would buy you games? What the fuck man.

I bought my brother a copy of Monster Hunter Generations not long ago.

MHW is going to suck lmao

>tales of Berseria
>MC's "brother" is played by Kugimiya Rie
is it a trap

MHW is gonna be casualized shit desu. Even worse than Frontier

Do you always search for hentai of the games you're playing/have played?

I've never looked for gravity rush hentai.

What? It looks like it's going to be the most polished in the series gameplay wise. The combat footage makes battles seem challenging enough and there's difficulty modes avaliable. The big complaint I've seen is more about the lack of monsters in comparison to previous ips, and iirc that was more of a speculation than an actual thing. Besides that, the only thing I see that might impact the quality of the game is that glowing firefly trail thing. Makes finding monsters too easy and is annoying imo. Hopefully there will be a way to disable it.

there's no good hentai for it anyway, surprisingly.

Never played Monster Hunter before. Does it have story or you'll just waste all your time catching/killing monsters?

>only managed to get Yakuza 0 because Nier and TLoU Remastered were sold out

Well, I can wait until Nier hopefully goes down to $20 later.

Mahjong here I come.

>Making monsters too easy is annoying

You are the cancer that killed this game. Congrats retard.

They're dumbing down MH, adding mobile healing, etc. At this rate Dragon's Dogma is more of a Monster Hunter game than MHW is going to be and that's depressing.

Should i get HZD now for 20dollars and maybe get the dlc from christmas sale or will the goty edition be 20dollars in the chrismas too? I heard the goty retail price will be 43dollars so wouldnt 50%sale in less than a month for christmas be less likely?

>They're dumbing down MH, adding mobile healing, etc.

Cool. I don't give a shit about what toddlers see in MH and I already preordered MHW.

XCOM 2.

Can you guys pray for me that new 144 hz monitor wont have any problems? Thanks guys

>sample

why do you even exist?

Missed /nintyg/?

slutty pokegirls are ourgirls desu

i think SE could make a decent Rune Factory-like game, more about farming and fighting than building (like DQ Builder)

Give me some good games with a filesize of under 10GB.

nice

Is PlanetSide 2 ded on PS4?

Is there any reason to buy the complete version of Horizon over buying them separately while they’re on sale?

b

Disgusting. Delete this and your Veeky Forums account.

Nier for 30 CAD, should I go for it?

>Being Canadian

But yeah

Canadians love Nintendo and fanservice.

Death to nintenfats.

There is literally nothing wrong with fanservice.

Is the Vita general more alive because they have more weeb games?

no we don't fuck outta here nig

Bunp

Horizon is the best game I have ever played literally zero flaws, you fucking nuweebs with your persona 5 can eat shit.

>mobile healing is bad
Why not physically stop your character and heal if this makes you so upset?

I love you Micker

Horizon is just like every other fucking western adventure game. There is no original content anywhere to be seen except for robot dinosaurs and you call it the best game ever.
Get the fuck out.

Are there any upcoming Japanese VR games that I've missed?

gematsu.com/2017/10/fategrand-order-vr-feat-mashu-kyrielight-launches-free-december-6-japan
gematsu.com/2017/10/one-piece-grand-cruise-details-zoro-chopper-communication-events-kraken-encounter

Bloodborne™
Now available on Windows™ and Mac™
with exclusive bonus content

Thanks

thanks cuckshida.

[josou seme}

[nipple bells]

[corset]

You played Ueda's 10 year long master piece, right?

Just bought a PS4 Pro, the data transfer is the biggest hassle I've ever seen because in the end it just wants you to direct link two PS4s with an Ethernet cable, but won't connect that way from the start.

The controls and camera are garbage.

There is a rumor that dmc 5 is real, but it's only console exclusive or timed exclusive for yoshida cuck

It'll be a console exclusive. Yoshida is a cuck for sure, but he hasn't once so far paid for timed shit like MS. Plus we already know Sony and Capcom are behind closed doors negotiating, probably this and Soul Caliber 6.

>hasn't once paid for timed shit

But isn't that wrong? The Final Fantasy 7 remake was already confirmed to come to PS4 first.

Nioh was timed shit. Yoshida IS a fucking failure

So was the game fun or not? Because I really wanted to like the game, but the gameplay I saw looked super unfun.

welp.

My copy arrives tomorrow

Is it good? I was a big fan of SotC

Waiting it as a ps+ desu

do games come with every language on the disk nowadays? like i can buy a french game (quebec) and play it in english? not just text, i mean audio as well

terrible """game"""

I live in montreal and all my games are in english. It's only the box that has both french and english.

I thought it was really fun.
Almost cried at the end.

Deadgen

>liked valkyria chronicles
>buy valkyria revolution
okay what the FUCK happened

So, while they're on sale...
Nier Automata or Uncharted 4?
Note I enjoyed the previous uncharted games and never played drakenguard or nier, but 2b is easy to masturbate to