/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1334

Big Nep is for Nepping Edition

Last Thread: > Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd

Neptunia games are being put on sales all over the place! Grab your copy before it's too late:
All the games are currently on sale on Steam: store.steampowered.com/search/?term=neptunia
Megadimension Neptunia is 80% off on EU PSN: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/930865333778317312
Idea Factory sale at Humble Bundle. Up to 90% off: twitter.com/bfdealssss/status/932947953265840128

New neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

Beru is coming to the Japanese Compile Heart app: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112
Nep-Nep Connect gets updated with new cards: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20171122_2.php
4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

> Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

> Some posters in this thread have a tendency to derail it by starting off-topic waifu/yuri wars. Report and ignore such individuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwkZVVVie54
youtube.com/watch?v=kHlxD2p2KDY
gamejolt.com/games/HDNVN/288768
instaud.io/1tGS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love big nep!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwkZVVVie54

Who /vert/ here?

just to let you guys know

She would be good for a nepping too.

I am me.

Vert is best goddess.

Yo can someone hook me up with the nep version of that black guy thinking meme?

Nowa.

>start playing re;birth2
>given gehaburn - anime
um, no?

>want to play VII again
>remember that slow as fuck start
>remember how long it takes for the game to actually start and give you freedom to explore
>end up not playing
it's still the best nep game but why is it so slow?

Mostly the character arcs taking up a decent amount of time at the start.

That sword literally lets you blitz through that game.

Cute. CUTE!

I'll only use it when grinding

The lack of Nitroplus spanking makes me a sad panda.
And also she needs to be featured in her alternative outfit a bit more too.

gotchu senpai

Nepgear is my goddess!

>UD Blanc
I know all the UD neps are total bitches but damn they're cute.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

I'd bang that ass.

Hmm...

>only one strap
dummy

I want Iris Heart to arrest me and nep me as punishment!

You do know that'sa recolored Date a Live picture, right?

Show me the original. I don't Date a Nep.

It´s Natsumi from Date a Live, which is also drawn by Tsunako.

>Unlock the goddesses in 4GO
>Game immediately crashes

Good job tamsoft

"Works on my machine." - Anonymous, circa 2010.

Always wondered.
Do you pronounce that "sirka", or "kirka"?

If it's Elvish, it's pronounced "K". Like Celeborn, you don't pronounce it "Seleborn". It's "Keleborn". Same with Cirno.

>recolored
>original is b&w

>being pedantic
This is why nobody like Plutia.

Well, that, and the whole "DO WHAT I SAY OR I'LL THOW A TANTHRUM, TRANSFORM, AND SPOUT SEXUAL SHENANIGANS BEFORE RAPING SOMEONE AT RANDOM".

Yes, me too.

>draw Iris Heart
>call her not-Iris Heart
Sasuga Tsunako.

I want Plutie to really make me think!

In Latin, "C" is pronounced as [k] before consonants, a,o,u,au or at the end of the word. Before e,i,y,ae,oe, it's pronounced as [s]
>Fuck off and give me the answer, nerd
It's "sirka".

Latin sounds complicated as fuck.
I feel strange because that's exactly how I pronounced it in my head.

Piss off, impostor. If you really were spankfag you'd make your own pictures.

I want Nitroplus to smother me with her ass.

More like blitz through the goddesses lmao

I would be making my own pictures if I wasn't in the middle of a hypoglycemia attack while also packing my stuff to visit me family.
Besides, I don't have the model for Nitroplus' alternative outfit and I don't want to ask. Already asked too much stuff.

nep boys

Well shit man. Get better.

And don't worry about the models, I enjoyed porting them. It was for a god cause.

>a god cause
That's not helping my massive, erect, throbbing superiority complex.

NepuBuran

>Neptune's fluffy sleeves

I want to play games with /nepgen/.
Specifically, Blackwake. I want to abandon you fuckers on an island.

I want to spake him

Post correct version nigger

I /green/.

>Neptunia cards for Shogun 2
Autism.

That's the last game I expected to see Neptunia mods for.

we all know /noire/ is the best

There are neptunia mods for shit like starbound. Some of us weebs are dead set on having our favorite characters in any games we play

That's pathetic.

If you're going to mod a game, mod a good one, not that shitty cash-grab half-baked garbage.

speaking about shitty weeb mods I still need to find time to install and play the nep mod for san andreas

youtube.com/watch?v=kHlxD2p2KDY

Don't bother, Rockstar is shit.

I love plut the cute ! , hello /nepgen/ hope everyone is doing great today !

I want to kill myself.

Over what user ?

gamejolt.com/games/HDNVN/288768

Car accident. Family member is in the hospital.

well don't let me stop you

And that family member is in really bad condition or are you just worried about him/her ?

Wouldn't that just make matters worse? Unless they really hate you.

I have to pretend I feel bad about him.
When I was a kid and stayed at his place for a few weeks, he abused me to a point I felt like shit for years, and when I told my parents, they told me to never bring this up again.

Having to pretend I'm sad is the worst. In reality, I would love for him to die so I can shit on his grave.

instaud.io/1tGS

My god you parents didn't do anything ? , i can't just say they are assholes , they are fucking monsters for letting something like that slip through like it was nothing

Not like it was sexual abuse or being fed dog food. Just stuff like slapping me the moment I "talked back" (that meant talking at all) or being told at every meal that I was a waste of skin.

And now I'm on Veeky Forums because I'm scared of people suddenly attacking me out of nowhere. When I cross someone in the street, I half-expect him to turn around and punch me, because that's what he would do. Pretend to walk away, then suddenly come back and slap me.

I like Nepgear.

Dude no matter what kind of abuse that was your parents should have took actions and the only thing i can tell you now is to get some psychological help beacuse i hate to see people having their lifes destroying by someone elses actions

You know the worst part? Veeky Forums has been so far been a better father.
Advice on how to cook, what to wear, even how to shave, I all got them from Veeky Forums. Before that, I just ate fastfood crap and shave directly with a razor, without applying water or anything.

I only like her when she gets bullied

>the worst part
The worst part would be if you started to use piss bottles and ate to the point where you wouldn't walk. And that's just proves your parents done a shitty job of being your parents and you shouldn't pretend to like that worthless sack of meat that is in hospital right now

reporting in

>piss bottles
What the fuck.

I want to buy that retail store.
And add new rules to it.

Something from /r9k/ i don't know if it's true or not but i wouldn't be suprised if there are people like this

like no fujoshit games allowed?

More like a hard spanking everytime she sells a 16+ game to a kid or attempts to deceive someone into playing Battlefront 2. The new one.

I had enough kids butting in Arma 3 to hate that. And I only played Arma 3 like two times in my life.

>Advice on how to cook, what to wear, even how to shave, I all got them from Veeky Forums.
Jesus christ how horrifying.

Have happy neps to cheer you up

I come from the third world my nigger, you'd be surprised how much nobody cares about selling M-rated or +18-rated games to kids

besides, I heard the new Battlefront 2 is good except for the microtransactions or some shit like that

>as a classy man I always have proper grammer

Not pictured : Blanc finally being alone to read her books.

I come from a third world country and we're not allowed to spank employees.

then your cunt is not third world enough

desu for a cringe material this guy is pretty good-looking. it's a shame he wastes his life on ponyfaggotry and fedoras.

I want to steal Red's wifeys then make them pregnant then make her pregnant!