/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA right now
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[Thread Theme]
youtube.com/watch?v=4nSTeF2o0R0

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg (embed)
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsZKrctSDaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED GRAMPS

>300 quartz
>NP3 Gil

post Okita or die instantly

Post Supports/Friend Codes!

I hope everyone is having a tanoshii time!

>200 quartz and 15 tickets
NP2 waver (started at NP1), orion, one 2030 and medea lily

>based Sakata has amazingly easy Ascension items

My fucking golden boy right here, god damn. Other than the hearts for skills I had everything to max him pretty much.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsZKrctSDaw

QUICK! CLAIM YOUR WAIFU BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE DOES

>> liz thread theme
>>(embed)
gramps doesnt approve of your faggotry

Why can't I just give my Grails to smart female master?

>Spent all my quartz
>Got nothing of worth besides Marie and NP3 EMIYA
I guess the message is to stick with the faker. That was my first Marie though, worth running her alongside Martha for max christmas items? I might have her on the team then replace the slot that would have been used for one of the +1s with Kintoki or something.

>want to prepare for christmas
>only level 32
>of the event Servants I only have Robin Hood/Phantom of the Opera/Darius III/David; all of them unascended
>have no quartz and no friend points; free FP gatcha rolls refuse to give me Ceasar, and in general I have no way of dealing with Gil before he uses Ea
I'm fucked.

tia dorapu futon rei

Bryn!

free FP If your supports can carry me

Feels pretty good to be chosen by Okita-chan. I had 4 tickets and 9 quartz heading into the event and came out with this.

>make new thread 30 posts early with image of character you don't like because ironic shitposting
>spam images in that thread for 2 hours because ironic shitposting
>try to make more early threads because ironic shitposting
>18 posts 16 images
Kill yourselves.

>tfw trying to farm shadow servants for dust to ascend her
>nothing so far after 8 runs

end me mate

>he said that while posting with image
dumbass

>Burn quartz until I get two 2030's for Tamamo and Waver
>Look in the archives and see multiple claims that NP gain CE's are better for Tamamo

rip me

>Just over 50 apples
>Trying not to spend them farming 1/2 AP

ITS SO WORTH IT RIGHT BROS? NOBODY'S GOING TO BURN 50 APPLES OVER CHRISTMAS ARE THEY?

What's the next significant banner are you aiming for next year other than jack and Jeanne Alter?

just post your fucking support nigger

King Hassan

what the fuck

Jannu is cool!

>post supports
>post results from the gatcha simulator
>post servant rankings
>post party
>post favorite friend's support
>post favorite servant
>ugggh do you guys like this picture of passionlip/kiara/redman

What skill order should I level for Anne and Mary?

sumanai...to make up for it, I brought you a ruler, a rider, and a 2030...

ALTERA NP UGRADE WHEN

That's for arts teams with waver so you can spam her NP so you can spam his skills so you can spam her NP

OKITA

Chocolate Jannu!

Got a second 2030 who do I put it on?

everyone saw it the first time, user. it'll be ok

I guess that's Sanzo, but I think I'll wait a year until I get her in the guaranteed 5* gacha again. Then I'll pick Nito way later down the line when we get to pick another 4*. Guess aside from Jeanne Alter, I'm saving for next Summer.

>hi dumb alien isn't NP3 at least
lmao

Well, at least you can make a Saberlot team with two 2030's that will be fun when he gets added. It's also personal preference, both CE's are very good for her.

Liz!

>tia dorapu futon rei

Which one I have 3?

Female master

Lancer Mordred when?

>spend 300 quartz
>get fuck all, just absolute shit
>silver garbage and 1 4star CE every roll
>get gold archer card
>FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEES
>its evil cat

WHY WHY WHY WHY

reminder that if you don't yet have a NP5 5* servant you should uninstall the game

Did you get 2030?

Maybe Alter Cu or Shuten but I'm not really feeling them.

Like this?

but i'm not your waifu

Serenity.

Burn the Liz!

definitely Ozy. Already have him at JP but I'd love to have him in NA. Cu Alter and KH too. Those are the only three rate ups I'll be rolling for next year. I'll even skip jeanne alter and merlin for them

I masturbate to you every day then

I need a better Lancer first.

>merlin
You crazy.

>implying you have

>they haven't had Gil from his first rate up
Finally salt I can enjoy

I actually did, yeah. Is it good with Evil Cat?
I also got NP4 D'Eon and they're not on rate up, what does it mean?

Think again fuckface

I'm leaning towards the summer gachas, but Ozy is tempting me.

added

I failed to get Tamamo with 500 quartz so I might roll Valentines.

Pls add if I'm cool enough
I'm currently leveling alien and poopchute

>phoneposter

Ones I'd like are Edison, Medb, Tesla, Moriarty, Edmond Dantes, Brynhildr, Ishtarin and Jeannu Alter, but I've been fucked hard in the past and am saving everything for Ishtar.

>use 90 free SQs
>get fucking n o t h i n g
>buy $40 of SQs
>get 6 fucking Medea Lilys
>buy $80 of SQs
>get two 2030s
>buy $40 of SQs
>get 5 fucking Knights Pride
>got my refund on the two $40s
I honestly don't give a shit if they ban me or not. Fuck those jewish chinks. I'm never trying my hand at whaling ever again.

DUDE

The fucks with that contrast

So what's the point of NP5 again?

I thought it was to let the NP bar go to 500% but my NP5 Nobu doesn't go past 300%. And it's not like there's a cap on the NP charge either because you can always add +200% to the charge just by having it at the end of a NP chain regardless of NP level (e.g. get 300% charge for a NP1) so what's the point of going past NP3? Does the fact that you have 5/5 make the NP stronger even if it's not at 500%? The wiki makes it seem like only the NP charge matters.

>saved up for Okita
>Gilgamesh was the only servant I actually regretted skipping
>held strong for Okita
>got Okita
>got Scat
>then used 400 quartz getting Gil
He made me pay a high price for not getting him immediately, but I regret nothing. The King has finally come to give me help.

White umu, tamalancer, archuria np2, memelin, umu caster, and all the paid ones. I think I'll be fine

Merlin's good, but he's just too good that he trivializes the game. I don't need that bitch ass wizard acting as my fallback when I can't clear a boss fight. I don't even use him in JP anymore and I still do fine in challenge quests.

check the wiki. overcharge and np effect are independent.
i have a NP3 redman, which does more damage at 100% charge than a NP1 redman at 100% charge. pretty sure overcharge just increases the attack debuff chance or the debuff amount

dunno what you're talkin about m8

What did you report the problem as to get a refund? I dropped $150 and no Scath or 2030 and would like to get literally any of it it back

>he calls that whaling
you went out in a fishing dingy lad
cammon

Each NP level adds to it's effects regardless of overcharge

Isn't that Astolfo's Lance?

I said that my cousin had my phone at thanksgiving dinner and used my paypal to buy Quartz since he'd finished watching Fate Apocrypha.

UmU

I'm going to whale hard for bryn because I've been a weak and been rolling these last few rate ups, I hope I can make it
I just have one ticket and 4 quartz at the moment, I'm afraid now I really hope luck is in my side when she comes

I'm not a fucking NEET who can waste $500 down the drain in 2 seconds. I have a job and I like having money in my account. $100+ is whaling to me.

This game is unplayable without 2030 now.

Does refunds work on apple phones or just androids? Do they ban you?

Don't give me that look. Was I just suppoed to sit on the quartz forever? It's better this way. I don't regret a thing.

Won't someone please end my life?

>3 2030's
>not a Knight's Dignity on someone with C-star Gather

WEAK

>picking the emiya CE
lmao

good luck. I have her on my JP account and her buster crits are awesome. I haven't decided if I'll budget some quartz for her in NA, but I probably will.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS NIGGER MADE THE THREAD BEFORE ME. WHAT THE FUCK IM LITERALLY SAHKING. FINE BAKING AT 300 POSTS YOU FUCKING CASIDLJGF

>cost 91/92

>Waverlet and kaleidojetlet
kek

>$100+ is whaling to me.
And you're right. /alter/ is just full of whales in denial and exposed constantly to great white whales that waste ridiculous amounts of money in this kusoge.

Raikou

I'm praying for you, other Brynfag.

>using 3 turn CEs
>ever
wew

8 more stars, starlet.
Plus Nobu has enough passive crit bonus, can buff it with 3rd skill, and waver can buff further with 1st skill.