Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Should we get one started?

Does the bitbean developer have autism?

bitbean will revolutionize the world as we know it

Why are cryptocoin people perceived as the equivalent of petty drug dealers in real life?

Slinging yay is much less petty that playing with virtual coins.

Nobody that matters views bitcoin as a way of rebelling against fiat. They view as some get rich quick scheme and anonimity which would only be used for illegal or taboo things.

How do I buy myself a hot gf?

They associate cryptos with the silk road.

What does a steady increase in btc trading volume say about a meme coin?

Why can't crypto and fiat live in harmony?

Is there any legislation or possibility of legislation in the near future which can really screw the altcoin market? Either in the US, Europe, South Korea, Japan, China, or elsewhere?

Has science gone too far?

someone got a guide to bitcoin exchanges
>what should i use
>what can they do for me

jews

>what should i use
google
>what can they do for me
money

I have $1000 of initial investment and can probably deposit 25-50 weekly. How would I start with that?

What broker can I use?
>complete noob

BITBEAN is a movement. BITBEAN proves people with autism and learning disabilities can make a difference! I support BITBEAN!

Why won't you fags help out newcomers. It'll help your positions. even Veeky Forums does it and they don't get anything for it, except fap material for the future, no homo

This

The Austismiest

Rent user. It's like the Jerry Seinfeld joke
>"the second you walk out of that church, the resale value of your wife has gone down 20%"
Not exact quote

taxation? I think that's the big one.

Actually I have a few dumb questions:

>1 best sales book you ever read? And why?

>2 where is the best place to meet gold-diggers? >Preferably ones going after guys in their mid 20's?

>3 what is a great way of prioritizing personal or career development projects? How do I overcome indecision?

>4 How long should I spend reading books a day?

>5 if you don't work in manufacturing or product development, how useful is Six Sigma training?

thx xoxoxox

Crypto-currency is basically as risky as day trading due to the fact that your currency can be deleted rather easily, right?

How do I get rich? What should I change my major to? Is college worth it?

>How do I get rich?
simple answer: start your own business but obviously there's way more to it than that.

>What should I change my major to?
What ever is your most marketable skill. Emphasis on "your".

> Is college worth it?
Only if you make it worthwhile and use the resources to maximize your education.
The real question is do you personally believe you can be more productive with three years of your life, or if spending a fucktonne of money and time on self improvement is a necessity?

I need to make around $600 a month while I work on my business.

How could I make this amount online? My business takes up most of my time so preferably nothing too time-consuming.

What are your skills/education?

No college education.

I worked in web development for a few months, I have a good eye for design. I'm really good at writing too.

idk if any broker will take 1k. Check out Betterment on the app store/play store. It's an app that invests for you in safe stocks/bonds. You just deposit money and forget about it. Expect slow gains but better than savings account.

What is the easiest way to convert my steam wallet into cryptocoins?

I'm done with fucking games, I'm checking out

I have an idea for a potential recipe and cooking niche but I'm not sure on the way that it would be best to create and develop. So far I'm stretched out between writing a book, making a blog and starting a youtube channel; please tell me which one of them is the better option?

You could sell your skills via sites like Upwork and Fiverr

>Upwork
very poor pay for a lot of work

>Fiverr
Barely get any views on my gigs

>tfw I've been trying to learn about cryptocurrencies but I still barely know anything

So it goes like this, am I right?
>Set up wallet for Bitcoin
>Buy Bitcoin for IRL monies
>Trade Bitcoin for alternative currencies
>????
>PROFIT