Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AqnpwixB7P8
reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/7ff1xz/mochis_sick_vreversal_punish_from_topanga_charity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bullet is an ugly cunt.

ey fuck you mate.

This one.

Play Dante/Jedah/Space

Bullet has a sexy cunt.

Whew just rematched with the same bronze Akuma and got nearly 300LP in two sets of rematches.

Disregard that post. Post succ.

Now that's a good sniff.

Wait, the Bullet poster is an actual person and not a bot?

Your Capcom pro tour 2017 Winner.

Nice hiney

*sniffs*

Hsien Ko is the better Darkstalkers girl.

>that bald spot

Wtf I hate Tokido now

How to filter people? I can't stand this tripfag shitting the thread and I have 0 problems with the other tripfags in this general

Definitely but it's never really pointed out I think, canonically.

We haven't been able to create a bot with such perfect taste as the bullet poster yet.

fatesluts footsies fg when

Speaking of trips shitting the thread, is Void coming back next year?

Don't you have a game of Monopoly to play

youtu.be/AqnpwixB7P8

I want to be Mika's butt licking slave!

Play Weiss

Poor KoF XIV
It died so fast

BlazBlue:
Fenrich (Jin)
Iwashi (Ragna)
Monster (Izanami)
Film (Hakumen)
Meister (Lambda)
Grover (Carl)
Matoi (Kokonoe)
Dora (Bang)

Guilty Gear:
Samitto (Chipp)
Omito (Johnny)
Nage (Faust)
Ogawa (Zato)
Daru (I-No)
Ruki (Dizzy)
Takehara (Ramlethal)
Last player to be qualified tonight

bullet!

Is it hard to learn Vampire Savior? What kind of fightan is it? I'm assuming more akin to anime than anything else.

Alright, what redesign will Sakura have in jive? Gym coach, ryu's look or something new.

I know everyone is talking about her keeping the school girl outfit but there's no way they won't have you pay for a nostalgia costume.

good
all that false bravado against that one eventhubs writer was such an autistic waste of time

Don't worry user, I beat him before he got to pull his faggotry

How do I acquire a bodybuilder bf to play fighing games with?

Pee-yew this place stinks,

Are you ugly?

Any PC friends on Windows 10 here? Street Fighter has micro stuttering after the latest update, makes it impossible to play. Anyone else seeing this shit?

Lies and slander.

No scathach no buy.

No asses

what fighting games feature tripguard

ᴹᵉˢˢᵃᵗᶜʰᵘᵘ

It's single-character Marvel

Do the rwby character sprites look better than the BB character sprites?

Mai!

bitch you blind

you realize now its her lasso that makes that flat ass bigger than it is.

Those are the only new sprites, that game is basically someone's mugen set up

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you do to my wife

Is fapping to Mai gay?

what

Guys, is he right? I'm starting to understand now...YOMMIIIIIIIIII

LEAVE ME ALONE

Ugly

Extremely so.

sirlin is such a scrub, im glad his abortion of a game failed as hard as it did.

No matter who wins, all I wish for is samitto to get btfo so hard he has a cosmic level stroke on stage, causing him and every other chipp player to lose fine motor function in their fingers so they can never play again. Fuck chipp

!

No

no one else?

Only real barrier to entry for fighting games is none of them really teach you how to play the game, you just need to go online and get annihilated over and over again. Most people don't find this fun, especially with how bad online for fighting games can be.

*yomi counters the arguments by not addressing them*
Heh

what did he mean by this

wtf i love necalli now

Anyone tekken 7 xbone?

He has and always had some good points. The basic idea behind Fantasy Strike isn't bad, the actual execution is.
Also saying "go play my card game to understand fighting games better," is just stupid.

I'm not normally a graphics whore, but Sirlin's game looks disgusting. If he was going for something low budget it should have been way more stylized. That alone will turn many people away, they'll take one look at the screenshots and gameplay videos and never be interested.

reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/7ff1xz/mochis_sick_vreversal_punish_from_topanga_charity/ new yoga tech

>Only real barrier to entry for fighting games is none of them really teach you how to play the game, you just need to go online and get annihilated over and over again. Most people don't find this fun, especially with how bad online for fighting games can be.

Fighting games have a long period one has to go through before you can ACTUALLY feel like you are playing the game.

>not hitting enter between the link and you comment so I accidentally copy both
There's a special place in hell for people like you

Why don't you just, you know, click the link?

That's pretty neat
Linkify my dude. Is it not on by default on the site settings?

>he doesn't use a 3rd party Veeky Forums extension or the built in one

???

Anyone else get a free 5 dollar xbl credit from microsoft? I spent mine on darkstalkers resurrection and morrigan and lilith cabinet skins. Since it was on sale.

>instead of getting better, the characters keep getting more and more unappealing as the devs gain experience
lmao
For real though, I find the designs and the execution just awful. Doesn't help how derivative some of them appear both visually and gameplay-wise.

you know thats x 23 from x-men

>Not including Sakura in Infinite
>Not including this franchise ever

No one cares about your degenerate weeb schoolgirl fetish

ay Luvcheez sorry I dipped, connection dropped while I was AFK so I was playing some RE4 on stick.

too bad she's a lesbian

>schoolgirl fetish
>degenerate
>weeb

broski will you just fucking masturbate for once in your life if it helps you get over yourself? your virginity is showing super hard.

alot of fuckboys in this thread are BEGGING to get 10-0'd right now

>Fantasy Strike
EL
EM
AY
OH

Hey niggers, how good is Bison these days? I always liked the character

Under-the-radar tier.

Anyone DOA5LR xbone?

Where's the KoF?

locked behind a $70 paywall for non-cinematic pachislot graphics

at least if you wanna subscribe to the beliefs widely held by this general since it turned completely shitty a couple years ago, as in "nothing is worth playing unless it's new and here's why everything except SFV is bad." it's awful m8. I've heard good things about '02UM, does it have a pretty active dedicated scene going for it?

are you stupid

Neither champion of last year's FGA is invited to this.

Anyone playing marvel on ps4 at this hour?

I picked up 2k2um on the steam sale. Only had 2 online matches. I'm done for the night, but I'll be on tomorrow looking for people to play with online.

No, why, is it tantamount to stupidity to say this general's been shit because anyone who acknowledges there are good fighting games still being played by all sorts of people that predate this current generation of complete TRASH, just like your post >implies you fucking retard? Fuck off my nuts, go take your pills over it.

I don't have it yet myself, but, this was a determining factor in whether I'll ever get it. Glad to hear it's still played. Most of my experience is with '98, namely Supercade and UM PS2.

play military-grade waifus