/drg/ - danganronpa

on't orget o se poiler ags (trl+S)!

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/413410/Danganronpa_Trigger_Happy_Havoc/
youtube.com/watch?v=-xKg2meXFnc
youtube.com/watch?v=e4d_i41zmSc
youtube.com/watch?v=aeRHbdzlcGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mugi and Gonta!

Adding Rantaro and Hajime, which boys would impregnate which girls for the first round?

Saionji Hiyoko

Miu big family

Bitches love Hajime

Previous Thread >on't orget o se poiler ags (trl+S)!

I get Amami but why is Hajime even there if the point is having talent?

For preserving the human race
Male:
1.Chihiro
2.Ishimaru
3.Gundam
4.Souda
5.Teruteru
6.Gonta
7.Amami

Female:
1.Mikan
2.Sonia
3.Angie
4.Miu
5.Kaede
6.Kirumi
7.Kirigiri
8.Sakura

I still don't think Hajime is useful at all, the spots have to be used wisely.

Chiaki wants to grind... on you.

its also about reproduction

I love all of you :)

Whichever one had the best genes and most free time I guess. There's really not much reason to not just have one guy knocking up basically everyone at least initially.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

If you really need to force a protag, I'd vote hopeboy for the luck benefit of the group

i'd say
hajime - mikan
chihiro- kaede
teruteru-saionji
gonta-miu
gundam-angie
ishimaru-sakura
rantaro-kirigiri

MONACA~!!!

I want to push her buttons and play with Chihiro's joystick!

So what's the American version of hopes peak like?

store.steampowered.com/app/413410/Danganronpa_Trigger_Happy_Havoc/

It would be nice to have at least one protagonist but Makotos talent it luck, Hajime has none unless he is Izuru or Hajizuru, and there is already a detective chosen so Shuichi would be less useful unless Kirigiri is replaced

As an aside, you'd want to avoid knocking up both Kirumi and Mikan at the same time or if at all with the other girls, since they're the ones who would function best as midwives.

Animator!

Komaeda is too unstable and was also dying.

Would Hajimes fake talents even carry over if he has kids?

You sure that's not Chihiro wearing a gakuran?

I think he meant Naegi.

not sure, but nobodies talents would carry over if they had children, except sonia because they are a princess so would her daughters

My penis tells me that's Chihiro.

Naegi was who I meant, user

Thought it was Chihiro

would Kiibo be able to stow away since he is a robot and can just power himself off while everybody is in stasis pods

I'd imagine Ultimate Civil War Renactors as twins and having a rivalry, Union Vs South. But they'd fight tooth and nail for each other.

Kyoko, Souda, Ishimaru, Chihiro, and Sakura had families with ties to the talents

>Ultimate Handegg Player
>Ultimate Cheerleader
>Ultimate Twerker
>Ultimate Shooter

>three people wander into a ruined academy
>suddenly, it repairs itself, and a robot is formed from the wreckage
>tsumugi was trapped beneath the rocks
>they return to the courtroom, where suddenly people start tuning in to see this happening on live TV
>the audience decides to give Kiibo a personality
>the three people who wandered in forget the universe they wandered in from is real, and forget that people are watching them
>tsumugi is declared innocent of a murder that shuichi knew about
>kiibo and the monocubs work together to rebuild the school, after the monocubs remove his antenna
>shuichi, himiko, maki, and tsumugi work out before returning to the courtroom
>there, kiibo gets his antenna reattached
>a broken spaceship is suddenly launched, and the euphoria of space brings its occupant back to life
>kaito emerges from the spaceship and jumps into the exisal
>maki realizes she never loved kaito during the trial
>kaito in the exisal fucks off, everyone leaves
>everyone goes to the hangar, see the press and blood
>they decide they want none of it, and leave, but not before sealing the entrances with an electrohammer
>that night, kaito returns to the hangar, repairs the press, and lifts it to reveal kokichi underneath. he films himself doing this
>kaito drags kokichi to the bathroom to fuck/question him
>kaito vomits, and kokichi bottles the vomit, and gives it to maki outside the hangar after he pretends to vomit inside it himself
>kokichi opens up the hangar, and maki comes inside to extract poisoned arrows from kokichi and kaito before jumping into an exisal and fucking off
>kaito, noticing maki missed a spot, pulls the other arrow out of kokichi
>kaito then disassembles a crossbow before giving it to himiko

Wouldn't Naegi's luck kind of fuck everyone over, even if things work out in the end, it'll still put them through a hard time.

But I guess things working out in the end is a good thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xKg2meXFnc

Miu having a child with Chihiro who is able to invent robots and then put AIs into them
Gonta and Angie's child making paintings of bugs

why not have a vote on which protagonist survives

Ultimate Gunslinger is the protag, and his truth bullets are literal named bullets
He's too interventionist for his own good

I want to headpat Amami and also tulpaman

Slightly late Koko! I think the OP missed a few letters.

>kaito, shuichi, himiko, tsumugi, and maki finally get the idea that they should get out
>they travel to the exit, but kokichi shoves them all out
>they all regain consciousness and return to the academy, repairing all the traps in the escape tunnel along the way
>kokichi reveals he isn't the mastermind, everyone believes him and forgets about hopes peak and the remnants of despair
>proceeds to collect everyone's electrohammers, then goes to erase graffiti left on a rock outside
>the survivors return to the courtroom, where Kaito drinks blood off the floor
>kokichi, thinking this is weird as fuck, punches him
>suddenly, a fire starts in the courtroom, and insects begin to emerge through the flames
>gonta emerges from the flames, but not before a giant bug heals the wound in his chest and give birth to two monocubs
>gonta is released, begins to break down
>they all decide this is ridiculous and leave, go to the computer room
>find a dead body in there
>decide to try out the VR headsets, kaito is a pussy and doesn't put his on
>Gonta uses toilet paper found outside the mansion to scale the mansion when Miu's avatar flies up the roof
>uses the toilet paper to whack her and revive her
>miu immediately goes into a panic and tries to kill kokichi, but he escapes
>kaito finally stops being a pussy and logs in, miu finds out and calls him to get his number
>while everyone is looking around the VR world, miu repairs a bridge and organizes everyone, earning the respect of everyone
>eventually they all decide they've had enough, when they log out miu's alive again
>for the next few days miu decodes the virtual world to ensure it could never be used for evil again
>himiko also decides to stop doing training routines

Ultimate Football Player

T-this isn't real, right?

Ultimate Hypebeast

His luck is just minor annoyances here and there but there's a big payoff that keeps him safe.

Lil' Jon wouldn't be involved if it wasn't real

>himiko decides she's had enough of this shit and stops giving a fuck, becomes dead inside and lazy
>forces gonta to carry her to the courtroom, while kaito drinks more blood off the floor like the fucker he is
>in the courtroom a spirit suddenly materializes from salt clouds and possesses a body in a heating ritual, the ritual also gives birth to Monodam, born from flames
>korekiyo immediately tell everyone he has a tulpa, but everyone is so disgusted they choose to immediately forget about it
>himiko continues to be dead inside
>they all leave and look for their labs
>shuichi investigates under the floorboards, when ouma comes in and smacks his face on the floor to get bloody, before jumping up through the roof
>korekiyo proposes to do a ritual to revive this corpse he just found, puts a cage over the corpse
>through kinetic energy stored by seesaws, when the cage is lifted after lighting some candles, tenko is underneath
>tenko immediately tries to fuck himiko, himiko just wants death
>everyone continues investigating until they find another corpse in the art room
>they decide to let the body rest in peace, and ouma locks the door on the way out
>the next night, tenko asks shuichi to check on the corpse, he does, and the corpse is suddenly awake
>angie tells them she plans to use a book she found to kill someone
>tenko and shuichi leave, this encounter scars tenko for life and now she hates men
>angie also immediately wants to fuck himiko, forms a student council to get away with doing so
>in the meantime, angie also repairs flashback lights and returns them to the monocubs like the good person she is
>shuichi and kaito kick maki out of their workout group when it's revealed she isn't actually the ultimate assassin, but the ultimate child caregiver, since shuichi and kaito fucking hate kids

Lets see, the missing boys are
>Hifumi - nope
>Hagakure - maybe
>Mondo - A gay
>Leon - A bitch
>Togami - talent not useful, a bitch
>Naegi - could be okay

>Hajime - no talent
>Impostor - cool talent, charismatic, going to die of a massive coronary
>Nidai - weak heart
>Fuyuhiko - useless talent, manlet
>Nagito - talent is a bane, dying

>Shuichi - talent already overlaps, kind of useless
>Ouma - not a very useful talent, manlet
>Hoshi - not a very useful talent, midget
>Korekiyo - serial killer
>Kaito - Space AIDS
>Keebo - ....

Naegi or Hagakure seem like the 'better' picks of what's left.

I love Kaito!

I don't recall his luck actually having a straight up negative effect on anyone unless it was something like that kidnapper or that other student's acceptance letter
It's Nagito's "parents died but $30 million" you worry about

A cutie Kaito!

>meanwhile, korekiyo is repairing the floorboards in the upstairs rooms, out of his fear of seesaws
>ouma reveals to the group the truth about maki, everyone except shuichi and kaito trust her more as a result
>they all return to the courtroom, where kirumi descends from a thorny web, carrying monosuke with her
>kirumi explains how she had come here after being fired from her job as prime minister, since she needed a job somewhere
>everyone goes to the gym, finds a skeleton in a fishtank
>himiko has become a lich by this point, uses her dark magic to command the piranhas to bring the skeleton to life
>he's still dead, though, so angie covers up the corpse with curtains to pretend that never happened
>kirumi is determined and bored, however, and grabs the corpse, jumps through the window and glides to the other side of the pool
>she tries to revive the body with the sink, which briefly works
>she's able to permanently revive him by smacking him on the head, she then leaves him to his devices
>gonta invites everyone to his lab, when a group shows up his insects attack, but gonta is able to get his insects under control
>everyone gets bored and falls asleep, so gonta, being the gentleman he is, returns people to various places around the academy
>feeling like the workout group has run its course, shiuchi and kaito cut off contact
>shuichi finds a sweet hat and wears it

Kiibo is a stowaway

Was definitely tagged as Mitarai when I found it. Could be Chihiro though. I'm happy either way, Chihiro's my third favorite Dangan.

I wish Kaito could decide if he wanted to have facial hair or not

Super High School Level Cowboy would be a treat

>they find the body
>they start clapping
>the detective figures out who the murderer is
>they start clapping
>the murderer is executed
>they start clapping

I think Hagakure would be the better choice over Naegi, since Naegi's luck only works out in his favor. Luck is too dangerous.

>Hajime
>No talent
He has every Talent!

>shuichi invites everyone to the courtroom to tell them about his sick new hat
>while he's there, kaede emerges from a giant piano with monokid, and rides a rope down
>kaede tells shuichi to fuck off, she's in charge now
>shuichi is revealed to be a massive beta and thus falls in love with kaede at first site
>they all go the library, where they find a dead body, it's announced as the last dead body they will find
>after they all leave, tsumugi secretly reenters from the library to smack rantaro with a shotput ball
>after clubbing him awake, she sends a second shotput ball up the book ramp to kaede
>rantaro meanwhile poses for the cameras
>after rantaro leaves, shuichi and kaede decide to clean up the library, they return the cameras to miu, who breaks them down for parts
>monokuma has had enough, says if there's another body discovered in 72 hours he'll kill everyone
>everyone decides to not look for bodies
>feeling the point of this whole experiment has been lost, monokuma re-explains the rules of the killing game to everyone
>everyone has had enough, so kaede and shuichi go around saying goodbye to everyone, before jumping into lockers
>the monocubs decide that having these ultimates run amok in the normal world is too dangerous, so they remove everyone's talent and give them normal clothes before sending them on their way
>rantaro isn't allowed to leave, though, he has to participate in another body finding game
>everyone returns to their normal homes, becomes huge fans of the tv show they were on
>the end

>I don't think the guy who is literally the best at everything and every talent is worth keeping alive
>Gonta can stay though

>Implying they wouldnt tip first.

People praise the depth and perfect depiction of character of the V3 character fan songs but they're so dull and lackluster and all they do is state three character traits for their respective character.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4d_i41zmSc
>"Hey, get it? He lies! He lies! He also says boring a lot so let's repeat that a dozen times too! Let's also mention a rivalry here and there"
>"Oh shit, we're actually starting to get interesting. Better end it here"

youtube.com/watch?v=aeRHbdzlcGw
>"Get it? He hated facing the truth but now he isn't because Kaede is dead! But at least we're not repetitive like the last one so I guess we'll call it an improvement"

When he has every talent he's also a boring sot that would rig some kind of stupid super death game because he's bored and if you're lucky it'll all be VR and he merely wastes everyone's time.

You could argue that it helped Kirigiri as well.
Also Hagakure is wrong 70% of the time. Too unreliable.

he only did that to btfo a thot who framed him for something

Its still like bringing Dr. Manhattan along, he's liable to get bored and do something retarded or simply fuck off.

if its Hajizuru then he would be less likely to do it though

>Also Hagakure is wrong 70% of the time. Too unreliable.
How often do your psychic visions come true?

31%

But that's after game-events. This was more of just their default personalities and histories. Hajime was just a normie.

Although in that case I should've kept Kaito and ignored the space aids.

What a fucking badass

Then we're taking you instead of Hagakure, user

maybe we should have a poll since this seems like its going nowhere

Well as long as you ignore space aids Kaito is probably a pretty alright pick.

Male:
1.Chihiro
2.Ishimaru
3.Gundam
4.Souda
5.Teruteru
6.Gonta
7.Amami
8.Kaito

Female:
1.Mikan
2.Sonia
3.Angie
4.Miu
5.Kaede
6.Kirumi
7.Kirigiri
8.Sakura

It's fine I think.

Although really you'd want the male/female ratio to be worse and bring fewer guys and more girls.

what’s he looking at /drg/?

cant Kiibo just stowaway

Getting cucked by Ouma

The Martha scene from BvS

kaitofucker's folder

His pictures in that set with the monkey Angie cover

Tenko shoving her futa cock up Saihara's needy hole

Miu, Kazuichi and Chihiro can build a new Keebo

>ishimaru
>teruteru
>amami
>kaede
>miu
>kirigiri
???

You'll run into more inbreeding problems that way.

This!

Sure! The 16 come across a box and pic related happens.

welp time to add Monokuma to the fray

I downloaded DR3 from the OP pastebin, but when I try to open it, it immediately crashes. Anyone know what's up?

Its not as significant as you would think as long as you're being eugenics-y about it.

I can't believe Ouma stole both Shuichi and Maki

Monokuma can't stop the orgies

You can torrent it from nyaa if it all comes to worse.

The /drg/ sleepover/ orgy