/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Dead general edition.

>wpsg guilds
(H) Hades-wow.com - Cataclysm - 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Dhs0iFbe

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wildhammer.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that the Cataclysm content unlocks at Dec 07 2017. Still more than enough time to get on the Cataclysm train.

>Will Justice or Honor points be deleted or reset or converted prior to Cataclysm content launch on the 7th dec?
Answer: no, it wont!

ded

ded

Sad. Actually resubed to retail lol. When this fucking meme gaem leave me free.. My shit computer cant handle any newer mmo and I don't used to pre-Wow ones. /blog

ded

Not too shabby for a sunday.

>want to download classic
>both links dont work

great

Google it fag.

ded

GD

ded

Senna killed wpsg. Reminder, Senna likes to kill any possible competition he has and shouldn't be in power. If someone were to make a guild on Alliance to make a rival guild, Senna would fucking lose it.

Reminder too that Senna likes to go "I'm a firelord" when they killed H rag once, which could have been a fluke that one time and then quit. Expect the same on this server.

no one in their right mind takes any pride in that kill they themselves don't even deep down
they exploited a bug with the seeds and still needed a party that had farmed full bis for more than a year

Nope, they unironically take pride in that kill. Makes sense why they didn't attempt it again lmao

>cata babby ruined wpsg
>cata ruined wpsg
Makes sense desu, fuck cata and fuck Senna.

>Already playing on a 7.1.0 Legion server
>Has limited GM rights
>Server is running smooth and stable
Why would I go back to a Cataclysm server?

why are you being a free GM on a legion server and what server is it?

how come Alliance steamroll 90% low level bg's and horde wins every at lvl 80?

I saw a 14 twink hunter today.

I could've sworn that on retail they made seperate battlegrounds for people who stopped their experience during Cataclysm.

They did. If it's not a thing on hades expect lots of twinking

it isn't, I'd say around 30% of players in the 75-79 bracket are 79s with locked exp

ded

comfy leveling is comfy

im looking for a bg buddy on warmane icecrown anyone from here I can add to friendslist?

not fully dead yet?

I need a wotlk client that isn't fucking awful, every one i find just locks me down to the server i downloaded it from, i just want to play on wildhammer.co.uk/

there's not many servers who do that are you sure you are capable of properly using a pc?

download warmane's client, then try to change the realmlist to another server, it automatically changes back to warmane

Server ded

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee why does this server crash every evening this is not what I was promised

ded

ded

ded

ded