Just bought beans

just bought beans

how fucked am i

>he fell for it

laughingsluts.jpg

You will have big gains soon.

Why the fuck do newfags keep falling for this shit?

It's funny yeah but seriously what the fuck you people never learn. It's like there's an endless supply of you people.

Hey while you're at it OP, buy DRACO, XMG, TRK, and every other coin I've shilled here the past month. Thank you.

I just cashed out my beans and put the money into THC for thursday's launch.

Here we go: Pilot to the navigator, prepare for liftoff.

I bought PIVX when it got shilled here.

Once you lurk long enough you'll see this type of thing all the time. It's a really low valued shit coin and some guy is spamming these threads to create hype and get buys so he can dump after the 75% increase from the hype he created. It won't make you rich but if you sell soon enough you can still make some gain

>he digital beans

Except bean will be worth more than any of those coins.

You forgot to shill under 20 different ips, that seems to be enough for retards to buy this crap

Fuck off kike shill.

Praise kek

buy bitbean

11 to 23 is 115%, lol

Shills sometimes work out if you short and the clicking finger is ready 24/7. Future, new currency, millionaire money...not a chance in hell.

You did just buy into a straight shill job so you bettter be content with any outcome.

Bitbean to the moon!

The look on these fucking NoBeaner cucks faces when my BitBean has a better and cleaner more user-friendly UI than their favorite shitcoin

NoBeaners are fucking C U C K E D, people's children are going to know about BITB. Take that fat BBC (BitBean Cock)

why did I do this

29 btc volume and still rising.

>shorting on bittrex

Why do chink shills always larp like they can short crypto without margin exchanges? Or are you on a script?

It was 75 earlier you get the point though

Yeah, to ignore kikes like you.

alright sold beans only lost a few bucks

thanks

BITBEAN is a movement. BITBEAN proves people with autism and learning disabilities can make a difference! I support BITBEAN!

>he bought beans

hahahahaha you actually bought it lmfao

m8 it's dipping to like 11 sats

meme magic moves mountains