You get a small inheritance of 1 million dollars

You get a small inheritance of 1 million dollars.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/trumps-father-helped-gop-candidate-with-numerous-loans-1474656573
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/03/trumps-false-claim-he-built-his-empire-with-a-small-loan-from-his-father/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

put it in sandp etf after it tanks next year... also it was a loan trump got not inheritance

I put it all in bitbean

5 million real estate. Live on equivelent of 150k. Give myself performance raises or bonuses every year while growing wealth far beyond inflation. Fund for family emergencies and community shit. Get a hoe, and start digging my way unfer humanity. Die happy and at peace in a hole in the ground.

>all in on bitcoin
>wait 10 years
>become billionare
>unlimited lambos and hookers

Put it in dividend stocks and other accounts, and supplement my income off of the interest. A million isn't a lot, but it's nice to know you won't starve if you lose your job. And it's a nice pool of capital should I decide to open my own firm.

A fifth in bonds, a fifth in one of those iShare index funds, a sixth in gold or direct holdings in gold companies, and the rest I would buy my own mixing and recording studio somewhere in a city with a lot of traveling cashed up artists and lease that shit out.

How can you acquire $5 million in real estate with a million dollars?

Wait until my daddy gives me a $20,000,000 zero interest loan and never pay it back, then wait 3 more years for a $17,000,000 and only pay back $4,500,000, then wait 17 years and inherent a multi bullion dollar company
> WOOOO BUT HOW DID HE DO IT???

He admits to this shit.

google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/trumps-father-helped-gop-candidate-with-numerous-loans-1474656573
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/03/trumps-false-claim-he-built-his-empire-with-a-small-loan-from-his-father/
> Fred Trump, in his will, divided $20 million among his four surviving children, among other distributions after estate taxes.

Read his fucking books if you're such a fan, he talks about going broke in Atlanta and getting a $17,000,000 bailout. He also inherited his fathers, who was briefly the richest man in America, business.

bitbean

900000 on investment property, 40000 on crypto, 10000 holiday.

If you live in America when this drops, get str8 the fuck out to a nice East-Euro country, apply for citizenship, stick it all in various funds to grow dividends and live like an absolute king at about 10x above the local median wage per month. Why the FUCK you would remain in America and get fucked over is beyond me.

>there are people here right now who don't know what a loan is

Divy it up between xbt and pivx. Go 2x long on the bitcoin across 3 or more exchanges. And run a buttfuck gigantic master node with the pivx.

Invest half into gold, half into cryptos.

Typical loans are 20% down. If i can prove im competent i could in theory get a 5 million dollar loan for real estate

What makes you think sandp will tank next year?

Put half of it in bit bay spend a quarter of it to hire people to shill it on the internet and then profit

Put every cent into POSW and ETH

Move deep in the hood somewhere far far away and buy supplies by the crate.

Buy the Ethereum dip.