Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NOKISITA_22/status/931919759184035840
imgur.com/TwODJMt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I WANT MY FREE FROST PUSSY

Do you like Darkness?

I love thots

show em lads

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

cocks

I want to put my lute inbetween Lute's lutes.

Im just playing with my askr trio in arena why does it have to throw 3 brave heroes at me of which Lyn , Lucina , Bike and Ike(regular) have to be part of ?
Lyn in particular is so annoying when its a BRoy backing her up.
Shouldnt I be playing against other infantry teams with this bst, like perhaps Ryomas and stuff ?
Stop throwing your ikes and lyns in arena its boring.

>alfonse quest just give 2 fucking orbs
you are in the bench permanently until you get a buff

I want to put my poot into Doot's coot and shoot my goot.

Crystals are always welcome for me.

Should I do it or should I wait for better IVs? He's +spd/-hp.

Yeah.

+spd donnel are you serious

Why not just go for the 4+10?

Try to get +atk, def/-res

Nah.

What do you mean? I'm trying to give him Fury so he gets only 2 after combat damage when he initiates with Carrot Lance and to work as tank given he has 35 speed and 35 def.

Why?

Because I like Donny boy? It's the reason why I gave him Carrot Lance and Live for bounty

(You) do know that we're getting Fjorm very soon right

Lame.

Yeah but I don't know Fjorm and I just wanna build my boy Donnel.

Brave Sword or Killing Edge for the fonse? I think I'm gonna give Anna the brave axe but I'm unsure about him since I have a lot of Firs and only one Draug

Post the FE you are playing right now

Brave Sword+ with Desperation and Brash Assault Seal + Bonfire. Lets him kill a lot. Or just give him Axebreaker.

35 speed after skills and IV is a joke man. Fury/Carrot sounds great but Carrot does not heal per hit, it just heals if you initiate, and a flat amount at that. I won't argue about Carrot since you like Donny and Carrot is thematically fitting as a peasant, but unless you're willing to +10 him, S support him, and give him +3 speed and then forge refine his carrot lance to +3 speed again then coupled with a speed buff or two, he isn't gonna double shit in today's meta and thanks to your Carrot Lance taking up the special there's nothing like a killer effect to benefit directly from doubling.

If you are willing to go that far though, go for it you will probably double a lot of people since in arena enemies don't get SS boost and most heroes with PRFs will take an extra skill over extra stats, meaning you can actually double them and Donny is underrated for his ability to tank physical. He might not be wall-tier but he fares quite well and is easy to +10.

Now I remember why I liked Tharja so much.

They should make a game centered on her.

An eroge centered about her trying to get Robin to impregnate her

Is there a list of destructible headgear in Echoes? I know about Silque, Valbar, Conrad and Saber's eyepatch. What about Gray, Kamui and Mathilda's headbands?

Nuibaba's mask

>her trying to get Robin to impregnate her
Only if it's (You) rather than Robin.

I would also like an eroge where you play as Tharja getting in unfortunate situations.

Because you're a neck bearded Mexican with no taste?

Fjorm is better.

Tharja for main antagonist. She wakes up a dark god, masters horrible sorceries, commits crimes against god and nature, all so she can have this one guy's dick inside her.

BIG sister

Alm is getting married!

Kill yourself.

Reminder to laugh at Alphonse's two fucking orbs.

I'm planning on +10 merging him anyways, it's just the matter of getting the righr IVa for now. I'm that guy who just waits for the right IVs then promote then merges.

They should make a game where you can abuse/kill her in multiple ways.

Thick!

I like her, but a game based around a shit side character would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

>Alfonse Quest now gives a 1* Neutral Ayra for doing all of the quests
Would you use Alfonse now?

has tharjaspic killed himself yet?

Stop talking to yourself.

No unfortunately.

I bet you think I am Raul, mwa hahaha ha!

Nah, if you gave a frew Hector though I'd immediately do all of them
>tfw still no Hector

What time on Monday is the update coming?

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

a.pomf.cat/sjvmcb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vtzvtr.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tjbids.mp3
a.pomf.cat/jhviyt.mp3
a.pomf.cat/uglrfc.mp3
a.pomf.cat/iqexhy.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bngdeb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/wamydz.mp3

Change that to Ephraim and you'd have a deal

Hell yeah. Then I'd make her a 1*+10 and have her join the meme team with Wrys and Lissa

That's my wife.

11 PM PST 11/27
1 AM CST 11/28
2 AM EST 11/28
7 AM UTC 11/28
4 PM JST 11/28

There's also maintenance from 3 PM PST - 8 PM PST on 11/27, which is for 5 hours after the Arena Season ends.

What IVs for Nino?

Celica best and most beautiful.

My boner called, it's for you.

I really hope Soleil comes in Children of fate! She's best Fates girl! Best Fates wife!

Are you all ready for christmas Lucina? she will be a green unit and everyone will love her!

too bad she's a dumbass.
literally only good to look at and thats it.

Stahl is the least fun unit ever.

+spd/-res

>this meme

why isn't Soleil grabbing one of Ophelia's ophelias?

You still need more

Alm got married to Caeda after finding out Celica was getting BRUNO'D

>Soshit.
No thanks, she's one of the worst Fates kids.
>dude girl Inigo lol

Because this isn't your shitty tumblr fantasy land you retard.

I can't believe I wasted 2000 feathers on that shitter just for 2 orbs

Soleil is NOT for bullying! She's for tender love and happy handholding sex.

well fuck you then

My horse brother!

Unironically Soleil's worst support.

She's shit.

QR with Killer/slayer weapon ignis is a fun skill

Not even the best in her own game.
twitter.com/NOKISITA_22/status/931919759184035840

How the fuck do you guys get so much HM? I've been playing very regularly and I still only have a couple lines of 3k Heroes, but then I guess I don't specifically focus on smashing HM when it comes to TTs or anything so maybe that's it.

Post best girl in Jugdral

Trip back on, numale.

Wouldn't -def be better if she wants to handle Rein?

Ok

imgur.com/TwODJMt

To be fair like all of her supports are a dumpster fire.

I want to impregnate this retard.

I fucking love Cavalry, nothing better than controlling the entire map with the help of Reposition.

Hey /feg/, as someone who has never played a game like FE warriors and has barely played fire emblem in general do you think FE warriors would be worth it for me? I want to give the genre a shot and im returning Doom today, let me know what you think

>returning doom

delet

>Returning Doom
>Buying FE Warriors

Yeah sure, go by Warriors.

Just gonna get it on PC when its cheaper

FE Warriors is not only a spin-off that, while taking some elements from the main series, play vastly differently from your typical FE, it's also a musou based on a franchise meaning it's based a lot on fanservice. If you want to get into the series, try the GBA games (especially 7&8) or Awakening.

>seething brainlets

What the fuck is happening to her body?