/dg/ - Destiny General

>toon edition

>>REMINDERLIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

I'm really liking the forward path. More than origin story actually

Post Guardians.

>Let's have PvP where you can only use two weapon types or you are actively gimping yourself

What did Bungie mean by this?

>people still play this after no content and QOL removals
>people still play this after XP confirmed to be rigged
>people STILL play this after the pop tart scam

How’s it feel?

(Posted too late in previous thread)
So with the level cap raise coming are we getting any kind of additional class abilities? Is the soft light-cap raising?

>are we getting any kind of additional class abilities?
Nope. No new variants of class abilities, no new grenades, no new subclass trees.
>Is the soft light-cap raising?
Yes. It's going to be raised to 330. (335 w/ mods)

Woah, okay I didn't care about the first two, but what's this pop tart scam I missed?

>he doesn't buy 30 boxes of pop tarts a week

If you bought Pop Tarts leading up to and sometime after D2 release, you got a double xp code from it
Thanks to Bungies insidiously implement XP scaling, it effectively rendered them moot as the xp downscaling could remove up to 95% of xp earned so people feel scammed buying pop tarts for the codes, same with rockstar too I think
Thankfully I never bought them, just wish the whole xp bullshit was never in in the first place

>Space six shooter
>Holds more than six shots

Why is this allowed?

We probably wont get any subclass skill until the big expansion that'll come next year

>Just want the warlock boots from IB
>Getting all the other parts but not the boots once in over 20 engrams

This game can tell when you want something and then just not give it to you, ever.

The sad thing is the people who actually love destiny at Bungie will be the ones fired for not perfectly executing their publishers retarded skinner box mandates.

>tfw you pulse grenade a mob the warlock was trying to kill to refresh his devour

Oh no, now he only has 9 seconds to find another fucking mob

>Mitchmatching armors

Fucking heathens.

>being autistic

>not being autistic

>9 days until pulse grenades are nerfed

All about trying to get your stats and fashion in line.

>I spent $60 on poptarts for destiny 2 codes
>$60 on poptarts
Plebbit never learns

i'll just use double flashbang desu

i cant bring myself to play iron banner anymore... i just wanted the pulse rifle

>tfw haven't played a match all week

>Got my last piece after 108 games

I also like the forward path. Feels better in pvp than origin story.

>tfw I turned in over 400 tokens
>got the hunter cloak thrice
>got the arms twice
>nothing else

Congratulations. You played yourself.

Do you feel rewarded yet

Me too my friend, me too. I spent maybe 700 tokens and i still wait to see my titan mark and the boots. I wish we could trade i would give you the four pulse rifles i got.

>playing pvp for anything but the milestone
I’ve played enough iron banner for a lifetime

I've played enough iron banner for this Destiny and the third and the fourth.

Balance isn’t even the only problem. There’s lack of good maps, game modes and progression.
And of course no dedi servers.

IB is the best mode. The fact that it isn't campy control is great.
Now if only trials was elimination

>Mitchmatching

>no dedi servers
Honestly this is the worst part, theres waaay too many instances of me and someone else killing each other at the same time, its incredibly frustrating.

I swear most of the time I’m playing against Americans and not fellow Europeans.

>use karnsteins armlets
>somehow me and the enemy hunter melee each other to death at the same time
this LITERALLY should not be possible, I'm disgusted

>lack of good maps
felwinter peaks is great
mercury is ok

so its confirmed expansion 1 is fucking nothing right

It's because the hunter gets in an additional melee attack compared to you due to the faster melee speed of hunters.

I like the snowy earth map and mercury, but the ones on Nessus and Io are a mess.

Yep. Expansion 2 will be worthless as well. This game will be hot garbage until at least next September.

But this same thing happens when I melee titans too, in fact the only time I seem to win with karnsteins is if I melee fight another warlock and even then it's a toss up. Is it lag or is (((karnstein))) jewing me over

>until next september
and what will change in september to make the game not garbage

I think Titans just flat out deal a smidge more melee damage.

It's their melee gimmick, while speed is for hunters and range is for warlocks.

the range is a meme though because the other two classes literally lunge at you from the same distance so warlock has zero melee advantage, that's stupid

Destiny 2: The Token King

How do i win trials :(

>farming PE's on Io
>after 3 or 4 times fast traveling to PE's, get booted back to orbit instead of landing at the fast travel destination
>go back to Io, either the PE is done or I'm in a different instance
>this happens multiple times in a session

i get it bungie, you don't want us farming PE's for xp

ddos your opponents

SUCH A LUST FOR TOKENS ZRREGNNNNLDORF
TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The range is surprisingly far-reaching. I have melee killed people from well over the lunge range. Though there seems to be a slight delay in the attack actually connecting in these cases, like it takes a fraction of a second for the unseen "force" of the attack to hit the enemy.

I have never been able to melee anyone outside of lunge range and I play stormcaller, I've tried too but then it doesn't hit and I get smashed
oh well, I'll blame the 20 tick p2p connection

>worse main stat
>awful grenades
>recovery gear is missing recovery
>perks that are traps
>no super speed
>tether delay
So did a bungie dev get gibbed by a bladedancer in D1 or something?

Victim of a shotgun slide one too many times.

dont forget that they took blink away

>can’t get IB cape to drop after 24 turn-in’s
HOW does the game KNOW all I want is the cape? I’ve got the entire set besides the cape

They just gave it to the better class :^)

Saw someone somewhere say that you can solo Underbelly and even do all the Watcher stuff solo for your keys

Any word on how? I'm needing to use up some keys and my raid group is busy for a while.

you think 24 is bad? I've been trying to get legs for 74 packages. Finally gave up today.

Worst of all, tripmines don't one-shot anymore.

Grenades/Rockets and Timeing

if i didnt have nighthawk i wouldnt fucking bother with this class

So Striker Titan then?

>74
sweet fucking christ, how have you stayed sane?

That's a good one with Double nades.

If you have the Raid Rocket be sure to use Ambitious Assassin to overfill it to have enough for the other 2 watchers.

2 spaces for IB

There’s a whole YouTube series some guy did showing you how to solo them all. He uses text to explain so don’t worry about faggot talk

Funny you say that, I got that Sins of the Past from the run we did.

I'll look that shit up my dude

You’ll need a prospector btw

That I don't have, god damn. Well I can just wait til next week reset, and do the keys there.

inv you nigger

So I finally got my orpheus rig but t doesn't seem that useful on most stuff. Aside from a few public events, what can I even really use it a lot on?

invite me Hydrollis#1372
I'm mediocre but I have a lot of enthusiasm

Alright, boys, are we ready for D2 to be saved this Wednesday?

Opening doors on raid, lantern section of pools, adds for Calus fight

I'm hoping we'll get some substantial news seeing as they'll be showing off (potentially) loads of gear, and they'll have Luke Smith and Mark Noseworthy there to answer questions and go into detail about new systems.

fuck this netcode
fuck the 5 strikes
fuck the raid
fuck the king
and fuck you

>fuck you
please do

Are they going to add more faces and hairs to this game eventually?
Can't even make a pretty girl or a grizzled dude in this game
Just ugly asians and nigs.

KK, added on NA

Wait can you tether in the middle platform on lanterns and hit them all?

Could you imagine how good Destiny would be if it were made by an actually competent studio?

where are the sloan lewds for fucks sake

>grab group off LFG
>can't even do prestige cheese
why are people who claim to have the biggest destiny dicks such shitters who can't do challenge

>Hi you're still going to be grinding something boring to have a chance at getting gear.
>The stats still kinda suck and are capped at 10
>Mobility and Resilience are still useless so most of this gear will be garbage.
>Were adding a new exotic armor piece per subclass that's just a minor damage boost in a nutshell
>Guns will still only have 3 rows of mods and you will only be able to change the scope and maybe one other row of perks
>The endgame guns are just reskins covered in white wires and junk
>Everything besides Rocket Launchers is still trash or super niche when it comes to power weapons
>Were not giving you more vault space btw

Curse of Two Tokens and a Blue is already dead on arrival, the maps are tiny and shit, the strikes are just campaign missions and the raid is a new fucking room.
It adds fucking nothing to the game were not already doing.

Okay that makes sense
Gotta do it for Drain and Armory though.

sorry dude I only recorded 3 and those two aren't them

Damn, appreciate the webms anyway, I'll end up getting keys for them at some point so these do help.

>last 5 exotic engrams have all been the same
>insurmountable skullforts

Did you miss the whole they want to talk about the so called December update in addition to the DLC? The first 2 DLCs are of course going to be trash so they can sell a real expansion.

>t-the drops aren't weighted!! y-you just have shit luck!!