twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for don't play this game

*clears your board*

Anyone got the reveals schedule?

Will this card see any play?

Considering it's fake, no.

Lightt
Has

Man, this Tavern Brawl is great! The new set looks kinda crappy, but the last few Tavern Brawls have been excellent. Glad one part of the game is doing well.

why can't the brawl always be premade decks? it's way more fun like this.

I hope to fucking god this is true. I'm so ready to go full golden with a viable Rin deck. The animation is the absolute best Hearthstone has seen.

youtu.be/vDcBLXVrAGg?t=81

So now that we know how Destiny 2 is trying to jew out micro transactions, how do we think Hearthstone is doing it?

To frustrate free players enough to want to pay for more cards so the build-a-deck Brawls will be easier. As much as Blizzard will say they support the F2Ps it's a God damn lie made very apparent by three of the recent expansions having double legendaries for each class and giving you one as some kind of nice gesture while they spit in your face regardless

With enough survival and board clears
Rin can be actually played in Control Lock

Got a link?

>You have to have both new warlock legendaries + Gul'dan DK

This is so bullshit, Blizzard obviously wants legendaries to be compulsory and only for specific decks. They saw how the mage quest locks you into a specific deck and no other, and so they're printing more.

I seriously hope Rin stays a meme card/deck fr this reason.

Some build your deck brawls are also fun and wouldn't make any sense as prebuilt decks.

If thats the direction they want to take then Rin being a failure wouldn't stop them.

I want a skulking geist for secrets

See: eater of secrets

They increase the amounts of triplicate commons, rares and epics.

already happens whenever i play secret paladin and queue into the one idiot running geist

>remove entire enemy deck
>its only fire now

any exact date for the expansion?

That's pretty fantastic looking, it's a shame the card will never see play without some crazy spell cost reduction stuff like that.
So I hope it's true.

Spending 4 turns doing nothing just to delete their last 8~ cards in a game you've almost certainly won is silly.

7th december i think

>feeling like the next expansion is going to be your last
anyone else?

since i am not an old player would you mind answering a question? how is the ladder climb in the months where new cards are released? is it easier for established decks to climb because people tend to experiment with new cards or is it even harder because of new cards circulating around?

7/12 (12/7 if you're american) is our best guess because:

>it's about 4 months away from KoFT
>it's in the "early december" range
>it's a thursday (historically the date of expansion releases)

>Priest
How can other classes even compete? Only thing that beats this degenerate shit is freezemage and miracle

both are true
pick something consistent, like a strong aggro or control deck, whichever seems more favorable, and just rocket up ladder in the first weeks because everyone else is playing with new cards and having fun

Generally aggro shits over everything because people try to use greedy decks with their new cards in.

t. shieldbearer

Also, there's a tournament on the 10th that will use new cards. December 7th is 100% the date.

Not them, but It's a bit of a mix. You'll get people experimenting with new cards and deck that might not be great and people who will use the same Tier 1 decks from the current meta with maybe a few of new cards to have the more guaranteed climb

t.leper gnome

>being this petty
never change, Veeky Forums

Idiot.

3 Mana > 8 Armor

1 Mana > Cast Flamestrike > Gain 7 Armor

Ice Barrier is fucking trash compared to this card.

t. novice engineer

t. can't beat Milhouse

Ice barrier can be drawn with arcanologist.

t. murloc raider

>why not both
4 mana, 12 armor
greater healing pot

If you want to climb the ladder, make a cheap Wild deck (Silence Priest has only 2 epics, no legendaries) and just use it every month. Wild's ladder is far easier at all ranks. Don't be afraid.

Ice Barrier is reactive, Arcane Artificier is proactive. In a card game a proactive card is always worth more than a reactive one.

>silence priest
>not aggro sham
tunnel trogg?
totem golem?

>2 cards
>can't even be set up until turn 8

?

Arcane Artificer is hardly a proactive card. You are basically required to combo it with spells like blizzard and flamestrike, and both of those spells are 100% reactive. On the other hand, ice barrier can be played on turn 3 if you feel like it, not as a response to anything your opponent does, but just because you have the mana.

Rin Lock will save us all

now we just need sonya's

Silence Priest is just the absolute cheapest. Aggro Shaman is better, but it has Patches, so that's twice the dust right there.

Psychic scream makes me a sad panda bear

Wew

>patches in aggro sham
no need, just rock a lot of overload
ancestral knowledge is really good, and if you can afford it, snowfury giant is baller

Join the club, user. A lot of people here have a golden Pagle as well, for some fucking reason

Pulled one 2 months ago

>qqin over free dust

What the fuck are you talking about
Wow great 7 armor for a card slot whoop dee doo
Instead of wasting a draw on 7 armor you could put in a secret and arconologist, which draws the secret
The only decks that run ice barrier are decks that want to burst you down and want the extra health to stall and draw burn
You really think a deck like that can waste a slot on a 1/2?

It's okay. After unpacking golden nat I also got 4 more legos out of 8 packs. Also a few decent goldens like snake trap.

Rin is unironically the only counter against Raza priest

Mage players should all kill themselves

you are unironically retarded

Top lel I've got that, he's my only golden lego.

Only if that Legendary Weapon leak is legit.

>WAAH
Kill yourself, care to post a different counter?

>waste 4 turns doing fuck all
>meanwhile you've been letting the priest shoot you in the face until you die
Deck building genius

Togwaggle is better at that, think about what you post you retard.

How will a 41 mana setup counter raza priest when priest can just outright :ping you to death, velen combo rape you, silence rin. idk you tell me.

>Implying you would do fuck all anyways
OMEGALUL

>Have a board full of demons
>Complete the Rin seals for free in one turn.

Post this image from now on. I got rid of the unnecessary details.

>having a full board
>against priest

This card can actually defeat Priest.
But why is he fat?

He devoured all the cards.

What is Krul, what is Void Lord, what is Gul'dan.

Psychic scream

>Krul
Nigga you what?

Find the original uncompressed .png and do the edit again, the artifacts really piss me off.

krul is actually really strong, especially in wild
even in standard, summoning a jaraxxus is spicy, then resummoning with guldan is flamin hots with cheese

This fucker is not only going to be good, he's going to be great.

Also sweet purple gold effects and tokens.

>great
idk
def good, but idk about great

Bane of doom and recruit a demon hype

>wild

>malganis

Do I need 2 Cabalist tome for Exodia Mage?

Someone hasn't been playing hearthstone for a while, priest destroys warlock unless you manage to gnomeferatu or howlfiend treachery his key cards, guldan and krull mean jack shit against priest

>meme mage deck
Don't fall for it

>fighting priest
>shadow essence into obsidian statue
>kills my best dude
>arthas gives him two death and decays
aggro feels

But I want to make all these Priest and Druid faggots suffer.

>giving a shit about priest and druid
have fun getting smashed by tempo rogue
dont bother trying to fight rogue, youll just get smashed by priest and druid

Yes for sure. You need the asspulls

>just won against a Razakus priest because he roped the turn and used his Spawn of Shadows but failed to kill me
L M A O

Will Madam Goya and Y'Shaarj be changed to match the new recruit mechanic?

They said they wouldn't change the text I think.

that is a really homosexual act

Reminder: mage is the class of the high IQ, the intelligent. It is hated by low IQ hunters and rogues

The fact that P*iest now is more cancerous than you doesn't excuse your bullshit, Jaina. The day of the rope for you Ice Block abusers is coming closer and closer.

>high iq
>im gonna be invulnerable for ten turns because im a lucker dog
>in those ten turns i can kill you from any life
yep

1 cabalist is all you need
You can finish your quest from, Babblings, gylphs and that 4 mana 2-6

Am I good at this game yet?