>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
Summary:
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Old thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/creative-assembly-is-making-a-new-unannounced-genre-defining-game/
youtube.com/watch?v=IrmRWamZU14
twitter.com/DarrenROP/status/932429057865715712
youtube.com/watch?v=t8HCwLPoG70
youtube.com/watch?v=6p-lDYPR2P8
youtube.com/watch?v=nqHz_1a4eT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It actually gave me the victory despite rat trickery

one or two grudge rocks at the end there would've helped a bunch

FIRST FOR ZENOBIA!
THE FIRST
PLAYABLE FEMALE LEADER
IN HISTORICAL TOTAL WAR!

chaos dudes are finally here after 300 turns and they like me a lot, too bad they still have to kill me

turns out their garrison joined in as well for some reason which is why they had elite units, luckily AI is retarded and bunched up without using their valuable skirmishers and arty, ogres couldn't penetrate TRVE DAVVI ghost armour

ENLIGHTENED

>empire total war
>Maratha Confederacy

try again

How can brainlet males even compete?

>7000 units
Christ

Which historical should I get from sale? Attila or Rome 2? I used to hate these games but I got into Warhammer 1 and 2 and now like them.

Shogun 2 is the best imo, Attila is also good but runs poorly for a lot of people.
Fall of the Samurai is the best Total War with guns.

There were 8,800 because of summons, there were like 4 lords constantly summoning rats on my arts and rangers, along with warp lightning which nuked basic dwarf warriors despite the armour
annoying as fuck

pcgamer.com/creative-assembly-is-making-a-new-unannounced-genre-defining-game/
CA making an FPS, strategysissies on suicide watch.

>even more games
What the fuck

>ENLIGHTENED
Is there more cringe worthy "TRAIT" she can get...

CA has like 500 employees at this point.
Though it does feel they're stretching themselves thin.

>t. lightlet

Hmm never thought of Shogun 2. Which game is least tedious and has the best campaigns? I love the Shogun setting as much as Attilla, then Rome

Enlightened by muh cock....

the growth for warriors of chaos needs to be like 10 times what it is now
theres no reason to wait 200 turns before you can actually make a varied roster

What? I can get a full team of Shaggoths by turn 50, what the fuck are you doing?

I'd say Shogun 2. Like I said, Attila is good but will spam Hun doomstacks at, even if you kill Attila (he'll just be "wounded") until he dies for realzies.
Shogun 2s Realm Divide is annoying with how it can destroy your relation with your vassals but the alternative is a lategame that's a cakewalk.
If you do go with Shogun 2, I recommend getting a faster tech research mod, otherwise, unless you turtle a good long while, you'll won before you get to use half the coolest units.
If you go with Attila, get a mod that makes recolonize ruined settlements. I once had the Eastern Romans lose most of Greece and it took them forever to recolonize it.

Helvi expeditionary force going to burn down Aghoul, rank 1 strength from their northern hovels and seize deadwood as a foothold in the USA. Karond Kar will probably follow so I can control Naggarond who is following on the heels of Aghoul.

*makes the AI recolonize

What about Fall of the Samurai and Rome 2? You'e made it much more difficult for me to choose. Shogun is the most appealing right now because it's dirt cheap compared to Attila and Rome

Fall of the Samurai is without question the best gun Total War, and the only that has naval battles I enjoyed from beginning to end.
Rome 2 (is it even on sale?) was a fucking disaster on launch. Some here still think it's trash (there are a lot of complaints about the UI, for example) but I tried it recently and thought it was alright, but the Imperator (concerning the second triumvirate) is much better than the regular campaign but lacks that feeling of you building your won empire from scratch (many factions start with a lot of provinces).

Either Shogun 2 or FotS will be fun for you, I imagine. Attila depends on your computer, it is quite resources demanding.

I think Kroq dined on rats in not-africa

Rome 2 isn't on sale on steam but I can get it on sale form a site. Also my computer is pretty beastly. Maybe Ill pick up both Shogun 2 and FotS because both those combined is still less than a full Rome or Atilla lel

>Commie Killing
Gotta go with a three time champ

>varied roster
>full of shaggoths

Predictions for STUFF for next week?

Chivalry will prevail here!

>I can get the highest type of unit easily
>This does not mean I can get other units easily as well
Think frog, think.

>Shogun 2 and FotS
Sounds like a good idea. Also, pick up the Otomo (for early ganz) and Ikko Ikki (for literally the only Clan with unique units) DLCs. In my opinion they're the only Shogun 2 DLCs worth it. Blood is goofy as hell but kind neat, and it's less than a buck right now.

More history stuff! :)

Chivalry did not prevail here.

Total Winter War when?

Complete focus on Empire Divided, the DLC nobody cares about.
The Politics update will be neat though.

I want more GRUDGES!!
More info on Thrones of Britannia would be nice. My only gripe is its 100 years or so too early for Brian Boru

it goes up to 1066 led

New Lindybeige
youtube.com/watch?v=IrmRWamZU14

>MAKE RIGHT WHAT ONCE WENT WRONG

Well the complete version of each Shogun game is only a couple bucks more, which is sweet

Uhhh guys... we might need to increase our Patreon Pledge
twitter.com/DarrenROP/status/932429057865715712

sent ;)

who

I'm doing Orc playthrough, tell me what I have to know.

GOBLINZ

Git sum Ladz togevva, find soem uvva Ladz and Krump 'em.

worst race

Black is the new green

t. Karl 'zoggin' Franz tha loser

Prepare for the most annoying "OH COME ON! I HAVE TO WALK BACK AGAIN TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP?"

>ca has to make an eastern faction
>makes them enlightened
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Based Belegarfriend.

This is my K8P result after rushing it as soon as I got a stack.

Not their fault anything west of Rome was basically hillbilly levels of retarded until likeep 1000 AD

What do you mean?

probably referring to how horrible vanilla quests were with all the running around you have to do

Some advice: don't neglect navies in Shogun 2 or FoTS. Make sure you have a fleet stack or two to lock down the enemy and hold your coastline (before you go to war) because the AI loves to fucking spam little fleets that raid your shit. Have fun though, they're both really good.

For the Long Campaign you have to hold ALL of the Dwarf holds. There are ones near the mountains, which get raided by Chaos and VC and Dwarfs, and there are other ones near the Wood Elves, which they'll raid, along with Empire, Brettonnia and Chaos again. Then there's the issue with PO since Beastmen are assholes and always raid your provinces. And unless you upgrade all security shit you have, you'll lose them. As I said, this can be remedied by having multiple armies, but it can get annoying still.

Hey /twg/, want to hear your opinion:
How big is too big for a siege map? I want to avoid falling into the GCCM trap of making maps way too big for my siege map mod. The selected white line in pic related is 15 reference groups of 120 humans, with 15 men in 8 ranks. That line is about as long as one of the larger vanilla city maps in Warhammer, excluding the space outside the walls.
I was thinking of cutting off the playable area at the last two wall sections and the wall in the southern portion (see the white line). It would be somewhat bit larger than the vanilla ones but not gigantic.
Sound good or too small/big?

*the vertical white line

The Sassanids were constantly purging religious minorities and having feudal struggles but CA always makes everything east of Syria into a fucking perfect englightened autocracy.

Just make the deployment zones rectangles at four sides so the AI doesn't smear their forces across the map.

>playing long campaigns

I'm sorry if I can't relate with you problems with ADHD.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8HCwLPoG70

Is everything going to be djb here?
Fucking chariot spam. They had deadwood completed so it wasnt like their stack was limited. They literally went full on chariot spam. Do I pull back Chads army and meet up with Tyrone and then send in all my agents to frontline them together with my troops approaching two files deep to protect the archers?

Install an AI recruitment mod my dude

Any recommendations on Shogun mods? You convinced me to reinstall.

Radious

Probably will later, but started this vortex campaign and want to finish it while I wait for foundation. AI for whatever reason built two chariot buildings in the deadwood. They actually recruit variety if they dont fuck up like they did here. Smithys in all their provinces, plus the ports limit the amount of buildings so if they didnt double up on the chariots they would have a pretty balanced cav line up.

She actually did rule a court that was full of intellectuals tho.

Faster tech research

Scale of purging of religious minorities isn't a measure of enlightenment, Ormuzd lights the way.

ASININE

>having autism

Long campaign is cool in theory but the game is won so long before and it's just tedious closing

At least he's not the Serbian ruler to sided with the Ottomans and had a major contribution in the Turkish victory at Nicopolis thus resulting in five centuries of Turkish rule over most the Balkans.

Are LSG archers with spears or spearmen with bows?

Don't forget the biggest insult to injury: Kosovo isn't even Serbian any more.

Everything went better than expected. Eagle actually did work and killed their lord. Could have positioned alastars archers better. They didnt have an angle on the horses when they flanked so they got a few kills. Suprisingly stopped the chariots with Tyrions army rather well even without a light wizard to net them.
Archers with spears. Look at their unit size.

>still using skavenslave
??????

You can't use her as a general though

>Lord of all of Ulthuan
>Have to rebuild trade relations with everyone else
>Working on fourth army to defend ulthuans shore
>Agents about to invade USA wanting experience
>About to solidify the deadwood area and leave a garrison army behind to train up on rebellions
>Rebuilding ulthani infastructure
Looking pretty solid here on legendary. Havent been doomstacked yet. if I can avoid that for another 10-20 turns to rebuild ulthuan and maybe snag a fifth army with some more trading I can start the world war to stop Naggarond-hitler.

Stupid hairy bridgetrolls.

Is there a roll chart for M2 by any chance?

>wake me up inside
>can't wake up

Communism is good and cool and I'm glad it's coming back desu.

Anyway, what exactly changed regarding Confederation in Total Warhammer 2? Used to able to basically instantly confederate as Bretonnia once you completed a faction's research, but now they have to basically be getting fucked by elves or dwarves or vampires and have one city left that is also under siege before you can do so.

lol I'm glad that Nazi got fucked up by the Viet Cong.

Post music that fits a faction perfectly:

youtube.com/watch?v=6p-lDYPR2P8

Why does glord/glady have worse stats than dreadlord (male) and no AP arrows?

youtube.com/watch?v=nqHz_1a4eT0

TROM3 for historical army development.

>tfw playing warhammer with wow ost