/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14478364
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Second for 80% of this thread will be everyst and anti-everyst bickering.

>just hit 60
>level 40 greens
>scared to do any 5 mans cause im gonna preform like shit
>can't get any new gear
When is fresh?

December 1st everyst
it's gon b great

the antisemitism in guild chat is out of control

You mean 80% the same six people shilling Everyst on CD because Wreathe, and the rest of us being tired of seeing it because we know better?
God I wish they'd just create their own general

EVERYST WHEN

*trembles*

PLEASE DON'T FUCKING LEAVE FOR EVERYST

STALETRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH!!

As long as you aren't tank it doesn't matter what your gear is for 5 mans

pvpin in ashenvale
fuckers get on their 60s cuz they keep losing
EVERYST WHEN

>Steadman is posting on cool down instead of making his own everyst general

kek he must know it would 404

nobody wants to leave for everystmeme funserver
nobody
trust me it's just samefag shills

*trembles*

This is Everyst general now, bucko.

No, the title is

>/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Go make your own general if you want to shill an unrelated project

As we get closer to the release MoH and Progress are going to go full fucking autism as they try and prevent everyone from leaving to Everyst. Get ready to watch the most hilarious shit-storm this general has ever seen. Autistic rank 13/14 trannies trying to fight harder than they've ever before just to attempt to maintain the illusion relevancy.

rofl they are already panic and pulling their wighair out

>post count didn't change
>posted on cool down from his last post

kek you are so desperate, make your own general, i want to see how fast it 404s

MAN I FUCKING LOVE TRIGGERED

SHITTING UP THE OP AGAIN

RUINING THE NEW CLIENT LINKS

DAMN
SO FUCKING BASED, PRAISE KEK

>MoH this mad their normie guild will die off once everyst comes out

tick tock faggot

what do trannies do once they get into their thirties and realise they just sterilized themselves so they could be cute for a couple years of their lives?

Move aside trannies, HERE COMES EVERYST!

>post count still hasn't changed
>they are literally spamming on cool down

the desperation wew

there are literally zero trannies in the guild

there are however 3 turbo gays and 1 of them is a social member
but keep spouting bullshit if it makes you feel any better

lol shut up weeb

Daily reminder that Everyst is just a random asshole with an offshore VPS, no infrastructure and corrupt devs regurgitating broken Kronos "rebalancing", that has missed every single deadline promised to the community, has been hacked once already exposing his players credentials, spouts "free speech" but won't allow non-heteros on his team, can't find anyone willing to subject themselves to his vitriol long enough to finish their web site, and has yet to get over 100 players concurrently on his beta.

>inb4 Crogge, whitekidney
People who have been playing private servers long enough know a desperate grab when they see it, and Everyst is the most tryhard desperate grab since fucking Hearthglen

>Madti
>not a tranny

c'mon

Wait a minute..

Guys, is there a way to appear offline to ppl who have on their friends list?

reminds me when /nosg/ was made and ended up being better than /wpsg/
we even had cata keks and vengeance shilling just like everyst idiots now. so yeah, bye faggots, cu@/cwg/ with all the redditors that can contain their autism

Everyst trailer at 3k views and rising!

as in I dont want ppl to see when im online

add them to your ignore

Remember, no general related guilds allowed

strawpoll.me/14478364

you could have at least picked a non meme option and named an actual tranny

But Madti is a tranny though?

>have to get 21k AV rep in a day
shit

>"I'm a guy"

>wtf tranny spotted

sad!

I bet you think Melori isn't a tranny either

dps dont ever use intterupts in 5 mans any way they only care about doing MAD DEEPS

Melori is an "it" to me since he refuses to state his gender, probably a tranny or something in between

pretty sure he is just a really creepy gay dude

Hey guys how do i level up a priest?

why don't they make a world of warcraft class, that uses cards to attack people?

WHAT FIGHT AM I GIVING DIRECTIONS FOR LADS

This fight is very simple.

Everyone: Watch your threat, watch your positioning. Fire will randomly appear on the ground and move throughout the fight, and healers cannot waste mana on you.

>Healers
every once in a while, several members of the raid will be conflagrated for about 4000 fire damage and become disoriented OR feared. They can potentially be forced into fire hazards on the ground. Stay alert.

>Note to tank healers specifically:

Both tanks will be taking a stacking DoT debuff that cannot be cured, mitigated, or otherwise avoided. Once the debuffs reach a high enough stack, one tank will dump aggro and take over until his stacks are too high, then swap back. This repeats until boss is dead.

Tanks: Watch out for the fear, be ready to pick up if the MT is feared, and keep track of the stacking DoT debuff!

Hunter: (Insert Hunter name) you received a spell book and spell from the previous boss, when your name is called, you will be needed to use this spell on the boss. Please pay attention. Normally you would not be the only Hunter on this job, but as far as we know, you're the only Hunter on the server with that spell.

ALRIGHT LADS WHAT FIGHT IS THIS

I mean I don’t want anyone to see me online even if they create another char

Do this every mob:
>PW:S
>SW:P
>wand until dead
Throw in a MB if mob is equal level or higher. Keep wand updated. Enjoy never drinking and comfy leveling.

The dog one

illdian

The everyst shilling bait posts were funny at first because how easy people fell for it but now the joke's kind of died a little. It's funny when one person goes full autismo at someone telling them that everyst is good but when every thead consists of nothing but everystbait then it gets really boring really fast.

Basically MoP had: New Race
New Class
New and different theme
Scenarios
Treasure Hunting
Story time (the mini scenarios that retold stories by that guy in the valley)
Dinosaur island
Isle of thunder
Timeless Isle
Wpvp including faction v faction
Fuck tonne of different reputations
Loads of different mounts, not just generic colour schemes
Rare hunting
The fucking Klaxxi
Very good raiding experience including ToT
Proving grounds
Challenge dungeons (this may have been introduced earlier, can’t remember)
Brawl’gar arena
Pet Battles
Black Market AH
Also I thought the dungeons were good as well, with a decent amount of trash compared to boss ratio

Tell me that's not a lot of content compared to other expacs, likewise a lot of it was decent content in itself.
The most common arguments I see for MoP hate is "muh pandas!!!"

is there always this much lag on light's hope or is this just a particularly bad day?

how the fuck do you people play on lights hope with all this goddamn lag

the ingame ping is SUPPOSEDLY 30 but theres rubberbanding and a 3 second delay to absolutely everything

i think i'll just wait for everyst

>tfw never have ANY of the issues on anethema or darrowshire that everyone else is having on the meme server

Whats the best addon for npc attack timers? Never bothered with one until i realized how nice hamstring kiting actually is on a warrior.

you get attack timers for your own swings you bloody idiot

Did any of you Trandate griefers get banned?

>mfw there are people excited for everyst

i mean i recently decided I would play as long as there was 100+ english speaking people online, but i'm genuinely surprised that you guys are interested in something so small to start

I don't have a 60 on lights end yet and the lag on lights end is just a knife in the side.

Low pop, no 90% chinese population, no lag, fresh start.
It's a win-win-win-win situation

i'm personally sick of 10k players online and will be happy to play alone at this point

no one cares what server you faggots are waiting for. you'll never get past level 20 because you're too autistic for a game designed to be friendly to autistic people

he says while sittin in org with his full t2 bored every day of the week

Memes aside, I honestly find the massive population on Lightbringer to be exhausting. Literally every zone is packed to the gills with people competing on quests (or competing groups), and once you get to contested zones it becomes a matter of figuring out when your faction is the one in the majority and getting your questing/grinding done then. That's not to say that the chaos isn't fun, and I've had a lot of cool moments come from it, but having an entire server be like Vanilla launch day every day isn't really what I'm looking for long term in the wait for Classic.

t trr trAa trANANN TRANNES TRANNIES TRAN TRAN TRANNIES DAMN TRANNIES WHYA RE THERE SO MANY TRANES HERE TRRRANADATE LOOOOOOOL TRANDATE TRANDATE MAN DATE HTESTJHBS

>It's a win-win-win-win situation

>mfw the biggest orbiters are horde rejects with nothing else to do because their faction is too worthless to clear content

boast shillbussy here

why are blood elfs the most played race in wow?

>go for ore node
>basically standing on top of it
>can't get it because mob spawned on top of me
>undead rogue runs up and takes it
>call him a fucking cunt because he knew he was doing something shitty
>get banned for 24 hours

Wow user, ANOTHER server run by complete faggots? Where can I turn in my vote points?

hogger

welcome to vanilla

cross faction say/yell and free speech on everyst my man

dude fuck that
imagine the erp
you can literally rapeplay a NE as a strong tauren bull now

hahaha

If this is the game it fucking sucks. Not to mention they mute everyone under level 10 to limit goldspammers but all it actually does is make it harder to call people on their bullshit in starting areas.

Yeah we all get it, your server is the second coming of jesus and has been in development longer than WoW itself. I look forward to when the server bugs out and deletes everyone's shoes and someone runs off and buys a car with donation money.

bring out the domination handbook!

>self funded
>with the elysium core code
>on a server identical to ligths hope with half the amount of players allowed

This is lightbringer right? After I set the realmslist to lightshope it still said Elysium on the login screen and I still have my Elysium characters (I thought they were deleted?)

>same bugs, lower population
oh do they know it's christmas time

"This is lightshope* right" woops

They just changed names

there was all this drama about core elysium devs stealing donation money for their own sakes, the devs in question were a guy and his girlfriend so of course it all instantly turned into shit because a woman was involved, like every guild or server project ever

it takes 3 hours to get to level 10

Alright so we're all on lightsbringer right?

>this is a woke thread
Do you feel it, lads?

a fresh, better 1x server releases on dec 1st and most people will be rolling there, everyst

shut your mouth that's a long time

fuck your mother

ooh we going down down baby

IS SERVER DOWN?

IS SERVER DOWN??

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>going to finish the day 2k rep off of AV exalted

>when the server goes down but you panic for a sec because you thought you got caught for buying gold

#ICANTBREATH

why would anyone have gotten banned?

>mfw everyst beta only went down for a hotfix for 5m in the last 72 hrs

HEY GUYS THE SERVER IS DOWN... IS THERE ANY OTHER SERVER MAYBE COMING AROUND DECEMBER 1ST THAT DOESN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

>still 19k away from exalted

So is Alliance for hardcore raiders and Horde is for casuals?

It's up guys!