>Christmas 2016 Rerun rate-up
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_christmas2016/
>Ishtar, Jing Ke, and Ushiwakamaru are always in the rate-up
Saint Martha: 27, 29
Emiya: 28, 29
Nursery Rhyme: 29

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

grandorder.wiki/11M_Downloads_Campaign#Master_Mission:_Clear_Salomon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ganbare newfags, you can get past Solomon before the christmas event that is locked behind it happens. If you need help don't be afraid to ask on thread for supports I'll add you.

Best Mom thread!
Hope you Anons are having a great day.
Always remember to never let others take advantage of you! You are kind and honest, but never so that you start putting others before you.
I want your happiness, user.

Pls add me senpai

That rabbit is in dander

Where is everyone?

Wait I thought third magic was supposed to be a miracle that was hard to achieve or something

Give me a code and I will.

At home
Yeah, getting to the grail is usually hard

THAT'S LITERALLY THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GREATER GRAIL, TO ACHIEVE THE LOST MAGIC HEAVEN'S FEEL.

That's why the Einzbern with the Tohsaka and Makiri made that system with the help of Zelretch, only to recreate the Third Magic. That's why Justeaze became the core of the Greater Grail. Did you even read the fucking visual novel?

Man, you're fucking retarded.

Yeah that's why you need a Grail

Thanks mom
You should give some advice to cuck user. He got cucked by her girlfriend and all that

>oversexed in first life
>want to keep your second life quiet on that front, turn to sexless net idol worship
>idol turns out to be literal fluid druid, jizz wiz, semen demon, etc.

No wonder Roman committed sudoku after finding out Merlin was Magi Mari.

Other page of the Fate fan tarot. Now without JETcuck or Gilmeme.

I read the VN but I still dont understand what Heaven's Feel even is

Another name for the third magic

11/25/17
The day Jetfag never recover and it was because of fucking Apoc

Basically turning your soul inmortal so you won't ever die and I think it also gives whoever uses it a lot of magical energy. Amakusa wanted to give that to everyone in the world.

Are you ready for December to be Gacha and grinding hell?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>The Moon
>not Caligula
>not Artemis
>not even BB
>but Marie
Why? Ozymandias is The Sun, but none of the Servants related to it are The Moon?

>Q: In the other Type-Moon works, who else besides Arc can fight against Servants?
>A: If it's just a defensive fight, then Ciel. Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality) might be able to go as far as the Ciel class.

>Q: In Nasu's work (Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, Fate, DDD) Who's the top three strongest characters?
>A: Arcueid, "Ryougi Shiki", and primordial demons.(Not counting Servants)

Is Ryougi strong or not?

>Chiron controls a plane normally
>Narita confirmed not dying

Melvin can't ever recover.

>2 years
>there's only one male SSR in Sabers and Assassins
What the fuck?

Crossover characters are out.
Nobody remembers Caligula.
Artemis and Orion are the Lovers.

The Moon is meant to represent fear and illusions, which doesn't seem at all to relate to Marie. It's bizarre.

>Archer class has the best boys ans girls

How can other classes even compete?

Unless DW pulls out some major surprises gacha wise my quartz are safe.
Christmas event if it's a lottery probably won't have skill stones this time as well so I'm not going to kill myself over grinding out resets either.

>(Not counting Servants)
No.

Can anyone tell me what area i have left and what map is best? I have a high fever and i just want to finish this

Would Gilles and Prelati fit more based purely on what it represents then?

is a lvl 60 arash with 1/1/1 skill able to clear hands and doors?

dumb female master

Nasu has been really touchy about Void Shiki, it seems like he has no idea how to justify his original statements and is backpeddling.

Post all.

Enjoy
grandorder.wiki/11M_Downloads_Campaign#Master_Mission:_Clear_Salomon

Nasu didn't include Types or DAA above Ryougi, yet she's not as strong as Ciel. It can't be both.

If they're not lancers he should be able to clear wave 1 by himself always

Probably Prelati or SF Jack.

I don't think it has to turn you immortal. At the end of HF Shirou was saved by Illya with it but Rin says he'll grow old and die like a regular human. It's a magic that allows manipulation of the soul, I don't think it has any one use.

what Np level

Thanks user

Ok.

i don't get it, jack think she's mom?

np5 duog

At which point he is able to nuke everything?

She's happy she's not alone anymore

That's good enough, should be no problem

>crossover characters are out
>But Iskander is in, he doesn't count
People always try this excuse when there's hypocrisy.

BB or Caligula work then, they both have that kinda theme

aibous...

She's been the only non limited Assassin since London

she's not alone anymore in the 5* Unlimited Assassin group

>nolimit

Sore wa kōseide wanai

Seiba

>Arcana VII: The DUDE

Her 3rd personality is realy strong, She can do deffensive fight against servant
And i don't understand why mere Ryougi can't defeat servant if even Kirei can survive against Hassan a long time
>she's not as strong as Ciel.
Isn't Void literaly Ciel killer?

>The Devil
>not fucking Mephistopheles
For fuck's sale

Let's put it this way, the first statement puts Void at around town level
The other puts her at universal level
Do you see the issue here?

He's always chosen as the Chariot.

Accidentally skipped these.

>Devil of the battlefield

He already knew who Magi Mari was.

If Ciel can fight defensively and Ryougi only might be able to, Ryougi is weaker.

>Artemis and Orion are the Lovers.
>when Orion doesn't give a shit about Artemis

Should have used Rama and Sita

No one remembers the creepy gay clown

Hassan originally was meant to be like the weakest servant. His tactics are so straight forward, that as long as you entirely know what they are beforehand, you won't die.

He just fires off daggers at the speed of a bullet, and then uses Zabaniya. Kotomine can block bullets so he'll be fine. Kotomine would have actually been in trouble if Hassan had tried to fight up close, but Kotomine knew he was a coward and wouldn't do it.

I do for the IT memes

It's Andras and Hijikata which make sense thematically with the Devil more than Mephistopheles since the Devil is meant to represent forces that would 'shackle' you and make you unable to advance.

lv70 Arash can clear all non lancer hands, to clear lancer hands you need to feed him some good buffs.

Is the stuff after Camelot even harder? I just CS my way through Gawain and have to wait 2 days because he's back after I already have the grail. Shouldn't this be over by now?

Is Arc the strongest creature on the planet? Is she much stronger than Grands?

>literally the Devil (false)

How the fuck do I clear the burning field daily quest, I've been playing the quest 6 times on fuyuki and jackshit happens

no, Babylonia has some difficult fights, but nowhere near as bullshit as Camelot

she's below type level, who are below beast level
she should be about even with grands, but weaker than beasts and solomon

>The Emperor
>shows the one emperor that fucking failed at emperoring and not any of the actually successful ones
>hierophant
>the one guy who said fuck you to Gods, LITERALLY by murdering their bull and throwing its lower half at one Goddess
>not fucking Solomon or Jeanne

She should be, but there's no confirmation of that just yet.

Arc doesn't exist in Fate.

But Ciel exists.

That's because Void has never used her Root powers to do any fighting. Her fighting is based solely on her demon-slaying family training. Like if some master in Kendo also happened to own a bazooka and was like "I'm pretty sure I could blow up a car with this". That's doesn't mean the Kendo master would rely on it in a fight.

>the one who acted like a man and was one for all intents and purposes
>empress
>the one who openly acted like a woman, even flashing her pussy and tits for all to see
>emperor
Whoever made this was a fucking retard.

>Archetype Earth
>below Type level
What?

As a normal human

You know each Arcana represents something right?

I don't understand why people respond to bait like this.
No, she specifically doesn't because Roa's soul got killed before she was even born in Fate.

gaia isn't strong enough to have its own TYPE, archetype earth is merely the closest thing it has to one

user, you have to fight Gawain 3 times, 3 times mordred (with every turn NP spamming), 3 times Tristan (with only Saber class with double damage), 3 times Lancelot (with Ruler advantages )

so use this 2 days left to level up your servants, especially EYE, David and Robin. Also a good berserker to take down lancelot

To create Arc, Crimson Moon has to be around somehow, and apparently it's dead for good in Fate. Crossover shit exist now but it doesn't matter because when she shows up she'll be a Servant who will never be on the league of the plot end game bosses.

Do fuyuki A-X

Retconned, everything pre-FGO is in canon limbo and since Roa is no longer a thing in Fate, so is Ciel.

>Ciel exists
Sure, she did and died in the XIX century since Roa got roasted by Dantes.

Roa shows up in the Dantes drama CD though

Do we actually know what happens to Roa after he gets roasted? Is he 100% gone or not? Why was he even there?

And gets shrekt in like a single blow. Let's not forget that.

Yes that's why he's no longer a thing in Fate, he's dead for good way before Elesia would be a thing.

He's dead on one timeline. Nasuverse is a multiverse.