T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 26th of November:
1863 – United States President Abraham Lincoln proclaims November 26 as a national Thanksgiving Day, to be celebrated annually on the final Thursday of November. (Since 1941, it has been on the fourth Thursday.)

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 20/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1056224
EU4 DD 21/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1056463

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Victoria 2 : Bronies Crusaders, A alternate History
indiedb.com/games/victoria-ii/downloads/bronies-crusaders

>[V2] - 7 Years Mod
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

>[V2] - New Liangmod
mediafire.com/download/fm7kgwo9m83yqxu/New Liang.rar

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKLwutElZ-s
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dlc is 50% off on steam
stop stealing
it's the real world, not communism

white and based

>196801575
Fuck off reddit

give money to johan user

*steals*

@196801575
In communism, there is enough for everybody but everybody steals from each other.

please leave johan

>196801779
>>>r/paradoxplaza
>196802061
>@
>>>reddit

The Hermetic Society is such a fucking disappointment

user is such a fucking dissapointment

>tfw too retarded for ckII

I am going for the big blue blob achievment in EU4. What idea should I take? I consider quantity or defense

1x Respectfully Disagree

The inventions are pretty good though. +20% damage and 5+ defence for your armies.
(Also the plot power combined with the intrigue magnum opuses)

Very good question. France has a lot of flexibility due to its natural power, but it will need a lot of boosted strength for this achievement.

First, consider the objective. You will be expanding all around Europe, likely far into Eastern Europe.

The bonus attrition from defense would be good for dealing constant blows to your enemy, but quantity is more consistent as you have direct control over your manpower.

However, there is one idea that I really enjoy personally. Offensive is another option, but this one has a lot of potential for France and this achievement. This idea group is Uninstall.exe.

I've always bought their stuff but now I've had bloody enough of Paradox' DLC model. It's seriously harder to buy their stuff than to just pirate it.

So I'm asking you guys, how do I enable DLC on Steam? I own the original game and some DLC already. I've downloaded the rest of the DLC from Rezmar.

^ pedo detected

Le funny Uninstall.exe Meme

20th for QT IJN SNLF

How do you sleep with your daughter in CK2?

Hi guys! I'm from the older thread

I chose to play as Serbia

youtube.com/watch?v=MKLwutElZ-s

you want to stop right now before it's too late

So things were starting to go south in my coalition war, so for the first time in my life I used the suggest offer button and it was really useful. All I had to do was just pay like 100 ducats and release venice.
I already got reclaim alexandria mission so I will fuck mamluks right after truce expires. After that I will support russian independence from the british.

Thank you for your help. I took quantity as I am always low on mp

You disgust me.

Did you have allies? You can usually give your allies' land instead of yours

Nope, austria chickened out and transoxia capitulated. I was alone against 190k army, and I was actually doing well, I killed a few 40k stacks but there was just no end to them and I was running out of women to throw at them. I was expecting to get balkanized but releasing two venetian provinces is nothing

Is today the day someone is nice and links me to bombermod

Whatever you say mom I'm starting my life soon

> tfw HPMDF mod bans me for calling alex grandi a fat shitskin
Seriously you fat fucking melt.
I earned more money today than you and every single mod and janny on this shitty paedo site including your ladyboy noodlenigger overlord hirogooki, how does it feel
Ban me again you obese bag of shit, i will hunt you down and feed grandi's whole family for a week with one of your bingo wings

>

based feetposter

I am playing as south american savages in EU4, and i'm afraid that when i do my "reform government" thing, i'm going to lose all the buildings i've made as a savage nation; and that'll fuck my income & troop limit up

what do i do
do i start a new custom nation with a tech tree that can build boats and regular buildings or what

here

also, i forgot to ask; is it possible later in the game that i can convert my empire's religion to Catholic and convert the whole world also?

_________________________________uninstall.exe

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

>le turks got nerfed meme

>le
back to 9fag

They did get nerfed, doesn't mean they aren't powerful anymore. Also, having no cores in AQ land means they are practically guaranteed a strong ally at the start of the game.

Who the fuck would even play as the Turks? Cringe.

Is that France fighting Brahmanis in Iran?
Did you start WWI 200 years early?

Why don't you just make a colonial nation and avoid that meme, or a custom nation.

What an absolute fucking shitfest. Most brutal war so far. I was monitoring his military stats and he bought 50 mercenaries, used extra levies, reduced his professionalism for manpower. I did pretty much the same thing. It was insane, I had MIL tech advantage but persian 20k stack still almost fucked up my 40k stacks

that is less than their historical expansion by the 1700s
i'd say that is pretty nerfed

Just created a Merchant Republic as the Isle of Man in CK2.

How survivable is this? Will I last very long?

Not very unless you have genius or something. I had a shit stats character who survived it somehow, but everyone else I see do it always dies.

One user couldn't win even with the genius trait and successful cheating. If it's your only choice try it, if not, first make sure your dynasty inherits the republic.

nerds

Why do you look like a t*rk

This random Portuguese adventurer just won the crusade. I'm interested to see how he does.

Never seen a coalition form against the Ottomans who blob much harder, much faster than you have.

I died anyways but my eldest son inherited the republic.. you guys know how long my republic may last?

CRINGE

I've run 30 observer games and in all of them Ottomans blob hard into Mamluke lands that have higher development now. It's another round of buffs for the Ottomans especially if you consider that the nations of the Euphrates are more easily digested now that Timurids got broken up.

kill the piece of shit
also your character looks like a cross breed with a cave monkey

You might get taken by someone but a decent amount of the time you can just surrender and become a vassal. As a republic you might be rich enough to not have to worry about that by the time it happens.

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.1 - 13/10/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

>204k

This is why you use anime portraits

awesome. thanks

It might not be neccisarily a terrible idea to swear fealty to scotland

wilhelm the great more like billy no mates lol

Took Galicia from Spain as Portugal but still didn't raceive event for core integration. Nationalism and imperealism learned. Maybe problem is the same culture union with spanish?

I'm posting an SS-20 Saber in honour of the defunct East vs West until we get a good Cold War game.

What happened to the portraits we were supposed to get?

the leaked build was better than vanilla hoi4

Going for roman empire game

Remember, /gsg/ - do not mix your ruler's bloodline with that of the peoples of the East. Stay within your culture and, if able, your own dynasty. Do not mongrelize your dynasty and people into a Eurasian bastardization.

Yeah I'd second that. Maybe wait until he has borders next to you to swear. He has you as a dejure vassal but there is always the opportunity that someone fabricates on you and manages to usurp. Game over then.

dood like monks and mystics and bears so why you complainoing

They once again preferred pseudo3d plastic memery over classic and well done 2d art.

D E U S V U L T

Did they still have distinct ethnicties you could fuck?

What about the Middle East? Can I mix with them?

>king meme

>6.8k
Gonna get fucked in a sec.

hes got the power of god and anime on his side

It's 2.04k you wingding

Blasphemy. An army led by God cannot be defeated.

light skinned Arabs are usually not Arab racially, they're just assimilated Greeks and Aramaic folk

RIP

>ive never picked up an actual history book or have any knowledge on the middle east past 1950

See The Muslims will be farting into his head pot in a sec.

if i am wrong please explain so i can expand my knowledge without having to take a lecture course on middle eastern history for four months at the local university

help him

arabs are part of the caucasian race. nothing to do with any greek rape babies

How did he manage to conquer that fatimid land?

>Wife: A nun

12K levy + retinues + Holy orders, he might have a chance

arab is not a race so much as a cultural identity/ethnicity ala jews, therefore to say light skinned arabs are any less arab than a dark skinned arab is pretty much the dumbest thing you can say

yes they are caucasian but arabs from the peninsula are brown while the 'arabs' from the med coast are much lighter skinned, areas historically settled by greeks, pheonicians, latins and other lighter skinned people

The dumbass was in the middle of trying to make the King of Galicia a tributary, and so he had no troops at home when the war started.

I'm landlocked right now, Duchess of Upper Burgundy. Nothing I could have done.

He declared a holy war for damascus right after winning the crusade, when the fatimids had no levies.

white men

rule the world

lol, stupid imperialist white boy

he could pass for a spaniard

Halal as fuck.

desu the only spaniards who look like that are the ones who live in Andalusia