/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA right now
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767
stheno a cute

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

LIZ THREAD?

HAW HAW HAW

Reminder that this is superior Liz and all of you are pedos.

there is literally nothing wrong with fucking a girl who is at the ripe age of 14

Can we use a Command Seal to boost our stats?

Does 2030 have a rate up with this gacha, or is it just added to the pool?

>ffg is a guaranteed win

Who is this girl?

Some of you people actually believe it too.

dumb burger

I WARNED YOU FAGGOTS ABOUT MEDB
WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN
LET MY BLOOD TAINT YOUR FOOTBALL FOREVER

>they'll probably bring her out early and people won't be able to save enough for her

Stop fucking spamming images asshole

You guys forgive me, right?

>it’s a girl

14 years olds are legal in my country. What are you gonna do send in the CIA and kidnap me?

Is this where we're supposed to post smug redmans?

>all those wide shots

REEEE MEDB WHY

>I have to hold out on grailing for 2 years

Vive la France!

CHEESE SLUT BEGONE

>22 posts
>15 images

My Jew King!

OY VEY

That's fine. Assuming you're saving them for an unreleased servant rather than wasting them on 1-3*s for some reason.

But these Servants benefit the most from grailing.

Maybe if your general had content besides image reposting it wouldnt matter

I want to cum on Liz desu

Pls give me a Lancelot animation update.

So how are they going to fill in time until christmas?

You do realize identifying yourself as an invader means I can just post Veeky Forums19682068 to Rizon and get you banned right?

What are people even reacting to and why should I care?

>Wasting them on 3*s
In two years we'll get the best 3* in the entire game and I'm going to grail him if this game isn't kill by then.

Go all the way and grail him

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

They're shutting down the servers in a week. It's all over.

Also when is the next anime convention they are at that they can announce things

The Veeky Forums league. You shouldn't care since we're out already.

Do I get my Titoria Alter Lancer now or next year?

This will be my third post in this thread and I didnt post at all in the last one, so I wouldn't call that invading. Not my fault you're ass blasted over fifa. i can promise fifa isn't why this thread was made over 100 posts early either

She's the best SR Lancer untill Summer Raikou

So Christmas the next week, right?

But you just said "your general" not "our general" so you identify as an invader, regardless of your post content?

I wouldn't even if we won sounds dumb.

How long do I have until I'm forced to spend money on MHX

>started to worry about Mona
>needs just 58 prisms every day until the last day of the shop
Easy desu

January-ish

no

No idea but she can't show up fast enough.

Enjoy trying to do that with 2 events and London right around the corner

We don't need an event every week.

i-is it really that soon...

Your autism would be better served reporting lizposters.

It will be more than 2 weeks of nothing otherwise.

That's fine. Gives time to level servants for the events.

>Saber Wars gives 1k prisms
>Christmas gives 20 per box
Easy, it's not like I need to rush through London anyways

Why not? Chinese version got Christmas on August, if they are following the Japanese schedule like them then we should get Christmas the next week.

Yes. Just look up the jp event schedule to get a rough idea when things will happen.

I'm fine with that.

Saber Wars was after Christmas, but before Valentines yeah.

How many apples have you saved for christmas /alter/?

STOP, I NEED SOME DOWNTIME

reporting liz posters is just a waste of mods time
you cannot get banned for posting a related character, we might as well start reporting every X character fag then
many are just as awful as lizposters in my opinion and you are cherrypicking them simply because of your personal dislikes

Nigga, we had a month of nothing in september. Two weeks are nothing, especially after having two events so close together.

Shit, august was the other shit, well post-new year.

Incorrect, this lizfag made a thread at 500 posts, its a bannable offense to spam threads on this board.

It's only through my hesitance to bother the mods that this thread lives.

how many apples do we need to max out christmas event? I only have 65 apples right now. Is that enough?

What do you think this half ap week has been about

>only 65
You're fine

35 but its really tempting to farm more cards for prisms and exp.

They didn't move up Halloween either and instead gave us Okeanos earlier.

Guess what the game has been doing better since it has gotten more events and more rate ups

leveling servants from the events

he would get banned for making a thread early, not for being a lizposter
two entirely different things
and no don't go ahead and pretend that lizposters are the only early thread makers.
half the general is filled with shitposters who cannot stand not posting images and regurarly make early threads whenever the image limit is hit

Just do it. This specific Lizfag needs an ip ban or range ban. Pretty sure he's the one guy always spamming early threads.

You can easily do both with the 10 days of half xp that we are in the middle of right now

no you cheese smelling pussy

Every time an early thread is made when the image limit is hit its always a liz thread. Fuck off dude. I'm not a fucking idiot who doesn't know its 90% lizfags who are fucking shit up most of the time. It just so happens we had /fgog/ invaders this time as well.

Siegfried, the cutest servant!

So is vanilla Liz actually a bad Servant, or is the hate just a meme?

You underestimate the amount of 5* I whaled for

>he still thinks there is only one lizfag

Nobody said that. He said that there is one lizfag who makes threads at image limit instead of post limit. THAT is true.

My sudden influx of more gold servants and mats for my other gold servants i couldn't ascend is making me just forever farm hands

One specific Lizfags making early threads? Yeah, unless you're implying you're a shitposter too.

>sheathes naginata

He is

I got 4x5* from GudaGuda/2030 rateup, I'm managing just fine and theres still a good while left

>Every time an early thread is made when the image limit is hit its always a liz thread.
You are just cherrypicking as usual. You see an early thread and see that it is a liz one and immediately triggers you and enters your memory, whereas you conveniently forget every non liz early threads because does not bother you.

she is fucking trash
it is not hate or anything she is just horrible much more like asstheno

Farming hands or doors is exactly what you want to be doing right now

>rolled Waver at the last minute of the Guda event and had to use like 10 apples to get all the pages
How doomed am I with 30 of them?

In case you didn't notice, the early King Hassan thread yesterday was also done by that Lizfag. It had a link to Liz's theme as the thread theme in the OP.

She's pretty shit to be honest.

Is your waifu from Type Moon shit? Or is she from somewhere else?