/digi/ - Digimon General

RIP in Piece Renamon Edition.

Previous: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018.

The US trailer features the pre-order bonuses: youtube.com/watch?v=82kM4NEBXtg

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS/Z & OTHER NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

Appmon 3DS is to be taken off the Nintendo eShop on 30th November, and Digimon Heroes is to be discontinued from 30th December.

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/digimon/comments/7f7ki7/cant_wait_for_tri_to_be_finally_over/
best100.animefestival.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=0pY0yojARv0
withthewill.net/threads/19021-Tamers-Staff-(Konaka-)-Tweeting-Unofficially-Plus-an-Updated-Konaka-Website
digimonworld.org/2015/11/childrens-war-game-digimon-pendulum-d.html?m=1
withthewill.net/threads/19017-Digimon-Encounters-Mobile-Game-Being-Released-in-China
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Press F to Pay Respects

And now, Ruki will slowly slip into madness and Ryo's arms

F

Rest in peace, /digi/

This was all part of Mille's plan to make Ryo happy, he killed Renamon so that Ruki was vulnerable to Ryo's advances.

>This general was linked to Renamon's fate
Now, I truly see...

>we die with the most popular digimon on Veeky Forums
Fitting.
Konaka couldn't have written it any better.

8th for homo prayers for happy ending for Renamon.

Some faggots on reddit are hating on us because we hate the 02 kids.

reddit.com/r/digimon/comments/7f7ki7/cant_wait_for_tri_to_be_finally_over/
>People aren't going to stop hating the shit kids. It's the only thing that the freaks on Veeky Forums have in common

>linking to reddit

>[CURRENT YEAR]
>Still scared shitless of the hacker known as Veeky Forums
Never change, leddit

>caring what a bunch of faggots from reddit think and say
>going to reddit
>there is some faggots from reddit that post here

In other news, Appmon is now in 26th place.
best100.animefestival.jp/

We are just a few votes away shy of beating the fujo 6 brothers show.

He really changed his tune about her this episode, he doesn't blush anymore and treats her like Eri. That user wasn't kidding.

Also this was the best episode so fare desu.

So I was talking to a fujo on twitter and I politely asked her why does she think Yujin doesn't have a character. Because let's be brutality honest here, he doesn't have one. You could dump in 02/Frontier/XW and no one would question it because he would be just as bland as everyone else, but he stuck out like a sore thumb in a colorful cast like Appmon.
And this was her honest response.

Fujos (especially Japanese/Korean) don't care about the personality of the fag they perceive as the top, for they care more about the struggles/characterization of the faggot they like to see take it up the ass because they self insert as said character.
So there you have it, the robot shit served a nice purpose, it was in story excuse to explain why he had no personality outside of existing for Haru, but for marketing purposes that's why he wasn't allowed to develop.

It's going to get worse. Enjoy episode 18, it only gets worse from there, much worse. And by worse, I mean the gay.

/aceg/ and /indie/ tied, so we're through!
The draw for the main cup's groups will be done in a few minutes.

The utter state of fujos.

Censoredmon

>Worse

Only in America

All the jokes about Yuujin being a talking vibrator are real to the fanbase. He is only a penis to the fujos, nothing more.
Oh well, thank God these fuckers didn't latch onto Rei or the staff could have been forced to ruin best boy.

Look at this, utter perfection that wasn't tainted.

It's not like otaku are much different, women want their alpha male and otaku want their bland fuckable tsundere waifu.

>Oh well, thank God these fuckers didn't latch onto Rei or the staff could have been forced to ruin best boy.
I doubt the staff did anything, most likely the plot was already written in advance.

>bland fuckable tsundere waifu.
It's that or the boring Yamato Nadeshiko waifu.

Maybe, but were they expecting this demographic?

What about that doujin in which Yuujin bottomed.

Not him but not all fujos ascribed anymore to the fixed roles. But the older ones still hold to the old seme/uke dynamics.

Is he supposed to be more prettier than Haru?

>Maybe, but were they expecting this demographic?

Well yeah, but it's hard to define where the author's intentions started and when the pandering began (Which isn't inherently bad, most works pander to someone in certain ways).

He's definitely more handsome, taller, more fit, deeper voice and overall has more boyish features compared to Haru's more soft ones.

In another anime he would be the rival character to the MC.

Would marry and make an honest househusband.

>he would be the rival character to the MC
I don't think so. He is too nice to be a rival. Remember everything you said about the differences between Yuujin and Haru applies to Jian and Takato (albeit he was more popular than Jian). However, Jian was never Takato's rival and never aspired to be one.

You'll have to impress his little brother first before you can even date him.

Not if we never find him.

What are you implying?

>be the rival character to the MC
Well, he kinda was.

You want to hide the fact that you killed the genius shota, from his almost equally genius brother, who was ready to take out a superpowerful AI, engaged in torture, murder and so on, to save him? Wonder how that would end.

That's because Rei didn't give a fuck about some crazy homo. He was all about Hajime and keeping Hajime safe. Rei is best lancer, while all other lancers want to shove something up the MC's butt, Rei was a man with a plan.

You know what he's implying.

I know, but I just can't deal with child murder, even if it is towards a fictional child.

>Rei was a man with a plan
Rei was the Batman of Appmon.

Tumblr is that way →

>Appmon 02
>Hajime was murdered by a crazy Appmon (maybe Biomon)
>he is brought back with Hadesmon
>comes back batshit mad and goes off to work with the villains

Nah, no need to do that, the dead relatives quota was already filled with his parents.
Basically Rei is the Batman, Hajime is Oracle, Den'emon is Alfred and Joker is some YJ android that went rogue and now is a psycho.

>Palmushroommon
Creepy.

But we need a Jason and Dick.
Fuck Tim, nobody cares about him.

Nah, those are fags. If any, give Astra that kind of job and call it a day.
Also, Eri should be a Batgirl. She already knows how to fight, after all.

In other news, we are part of group F to pay respects for Renamon
-/meg/
-/utg/
-/aog/
-/digi/

See you guys on saturday.
pls don't die

I'm thinking of putting Konaka on the team next vgl :^)

>those are fags
So then give the roles to Haru (Dick) and Yuujin (Jason).
I'm sure Yuujin would love fighting YJ or get mentally scarred.

>we're against Undertale
oh jeez

But Batgirl sucks, all three characters that have been her.
Babs is a shit character and Cass is just a shitty Mary Sue waifu, and fuck Steph.

Who's stronger: Courage or Determination?

Wait, are you trying to suggest bland Yujin isn't infinitely preferable to the distilled cancer that is the rest of the gang?

>distilled cancer that is the rest of the gang?
Did we watch the same anime?
I mean sure Astra, and a few times Eri, were annoying but they eventually grew on you and stopped doing the catchphrase as often.

The ability to induce Stockholm syndrome is not the measure of good characters.

Did everyone make sure to submit their daily vote?

Nigga we already had a digimon season end with hopes and dreams. We all remember how that went.

>When an anime for 8 y/o boys is mainly watched entirely watched by women age 25-34.

No was gayness in anime is this powerful

I thought you could only vote one time.
Also disgusting, please stop posting this image already.
Think of how Yuujin would feel.

It wouldn't, it's a robot

It's not that weird. Shonen Jump has major series primarily read by girls despite everything being nominally aimed at boys.

fresh off the press
youtube.com/watch?v=0pY0yojARv0

>the TV anime section of Digimon is doomed to be fujo controlled
>the "movie" anime is destined to become a nostalgia trash fest
>all we have left is the games and only CS line is of value

When is the next Digimon game coming out after HaMe?
They need to be pump out one every year or I'm going on a killing spree to Bandai's offices.

You can vote every day until it ends on the 28th.
>Think of how Yuujin would feel
Arousal?

That robot has feelings, it's why Haru loves him and why he saved Haru. Apologize to best boy for your malicious lies.

The most brilliant scheme

>best boy
Where's Takato? Is he behind that faggot with the ahoge?

>Mille is too much of a retard to understand human emotions or that Konaka is a ruthless man and Ruki kills herself instead

So much for Ryo getting his dick wet. He always cuck Takato I guess.

But that's not Masaru, the real best boy

Are you sure about that? It says the 2nd and subsequent votes will not be counted.

>come back next year
Yuujin shouldn't lie like that.
Breaking promises is a good way of not getting laid.

Saw someone confused in the last thread so let me make this straight
>EUROPE GETS ALL DLC FOR HAME, the preorder bonus is just locked behind an easy registration to Bandai Namco EU, you have 2+ months after release to go there and get the bonus.

No, Reiharu is 2nd most popular ship in Appmon behind Harujin. The writers even put some Reiharu shiptease moments.

The script is already written in advance. Changing things isn't that easy.

Would you take her hand?

That's the normal teasing we have gotten in previous seasons. Besides, Reiharu is tame compared to Taito or Daiken.

No, I will chop her hands off.

withthewill.net/threads/19021-Tamers-Staff-(Konaka-)-Tweeting-Unofficially-Plus-an-Updated-Konaka-Website

The God Has Awakened!

I know, I'm just saying it's there.

Thats more like an Elder God awakening.

what kind of fetish is being rolled into a ball

Inflation maybe? Fetishes are weird as fuck. Just remember the guy who had a bathroom tile fetish.

Would have been nice to have seen Yuujin react to Rei being a little rough with Haru. I honestly wonder how he would react to it.

>Digimon: Encounters
>This new mobile game is for mainland China and is a collaboration between Bandai Namco Shanghai and Chengdu Momo.

Oh good. Chinkshit.

>Maybe, but were they expecting this demographic?
I'm sure they know what they're doing. Digimon has always been more successful when more fujos are involved, dating back from Adventure.

> Digimon Adventure's solidified role within the franchise also cemented a major change to tournament demographics though. Records of D-1 events in 2000 and later show a surprising number of women in their late teens participating in and winning D-1 Grand Prix qualifiers, as the other primary demographic after elementary school boys. The age range limit on the early Grand Prixs ensured that these female participants would be high school age or younger. What prompted this influx of female tamers, all near or at adulthood?

>The likely explanation is cultural phenomenon that some readers will already be familiar with, fujoshi. Literally "rotten women," this is a self-deprecrating term for a category of female consumers that first gained prominence in the same period Digimon Adventure aired, women that are generally interested in a series for homoerotic relations between men. A series need not actually feature such relationships, but only tease at the idea in order to appeal to a fujoshi audience...The relationship between Ishida Yamato and Yagami Taichi in the anime is particularly pointed out as having themes that would appeal to fujoshi, and their fistfights (seen as gratuitous physical contact) as well as Yamato's inferiority complex with Taichi are both elements that would draw in such an audience.

digimonworld.org/2015/11/childrens-war-game-digimon-pendulum-d.html?m=1

>Bakemon, Marin Angemon, and Black Tailmon made the cover

>The relationship between Ishida Yamato and Yagami Taichi in the anime is particularly pointed out as having themes that would appeal to fujoshi, and their fistfights (seen as gratuitous physical contact) as well as Yamato's inferiority complex with Taichi are both elements that would draw in such an audience.

Interesting. So the question is why are Haru and Yuujin so different from the dynamic between Taichi and Yamato? Did fujos get different taste or what?

Also it seems fujos were second to primary school boys for Adventure, in the case of Appmon, they clearly were first.

withthewill.net/threads/19017-Digimon-Encounters-Mobile-Game-Being-Released-in-China

The gameplay shot looks reasonable enough.

What does it mean!?

Whatever happened to that other mobile game. Soul Chaser or something.

It means Tamers 02 confirmed!
This image needs to be updated though with Ruki crying.

An ancient evil has awoken...

There is more than one flavor of fujo bait. Rivals, good friends, enemies, people who might or might not have met at some point, soulmates, devoted robots etc. A modern fujo is more likely to enjoy characters who seem to actually like each other, but that's about it. In practice they're not particularly different from people who hetship everything.

It's time for true suffering to begin. I wonder who will be Ran of Tamers.

They are in canon in my heart.

Anyone knows how to preorder from the premium bandai site for the new alphamon set? I have a redirecting service already but premium bandai doesn't let me register without a kanji name and all other stores won't sell just 1 of the packs but all 3 combined

You know after rewatching 02, this would not be a healthy relationship. Fucking Daisuke is willing to go full 180, the second Hikari suggests something. He would pretty much be her boytoy.