Official $POSW MOON thread

Previous thread:
→ #
My last 2 predictions, $MONA and $PIVX mooned, it's time for the next one.

$POSW already went up 100% since my last thread.
yobit.net/en/trade/POSW/BTC

>First coin based on an exchange
>ZERO market competition
>Twitter hype from major traders
>Masternodes to be added soon, announced on monday
>Every masternode coin has MOONED
>Very cheap, for 1 btc you can get a masternode
>Poswallet.com exchange is adding more and more pairs, 57 pairs at the moment
>First website to do staking with Proof of Stake coins FOR you
>Whales are accumulating

Twitter hype:

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=$posw

It’s likely that $POSW will go 10x or 100x if you hold for a while. It is NOT too late to get in.

Get some POSW here: poswallet.com/login.php?referral=poswhodl1

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com/login.php?referral=Yangus2
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=g0dspd7
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posw-coin/
newsbtc.com/2017/04/18/posw-token-explodes-value-poswallet-development-roadmap-hints-exciting-upcoming-features/
poswallet.com/POSW/
poswallet.com/POSW/.
my.humaniq.co/
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=poswhodl1
smithandcrown.com/icos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You won't get a masternode for 1 btc, I've seen two numbers for a master node. Either 100k or 250k.

Any reason why you shouldn't get elite membership if you have a shitton of POSW?

how many are we talking?

If you don't want to store POSW on the site
If you haven't done the calculations to know for certain you'll pull a profit with the extra staking %.

Well, if I have 100k, I'd stand to gain 8k the first month, and lose ~1000 in fees. That seems good, no?

just another Pump and Dump Scam made by some San Francisco Faggots

buy BitBean instead

this is moving up the marketcap list fast. pretty exciting senpai

If this hits 1$ should i cash out or wait for 2$

>if

This thing could go to $5

That's only a 200 million market cap

so hold it till 5$

it took about a month for pivx's marketcap to reach 100 mil from the point we are at now with posw (around 4mil). if posw continues with their work and follow the roadmap i cant see why this would not continue towards that

Who else has 50k POSW here?

I strongly believe in the site and the coin

It's going to moon within months

I own some bitbean, stop shilling it in here until you can prove day-by-day massive pump'n'dump style gains like POSW.

give me a referral id

can I stake faircoin with this?

poswallet.com/login.php?referral=Yangus2

>still have to wait 5 days before coinbase gives me my BTC
>it's already up 200% from where I first bought in
FUCK YOU COINBASE YOU HAVE A PHOTO ID WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TRUST ME NOT TO SCAM YOU

It's still massively undervalued and relatively unknown, what are you talking about

If Coinbase had given me my 1 BTC when I bought it instead of making me wait 7 days I would've been able to buy 20k coins on top of the 5k I already own.
Now it looks like I won't even get 10k.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY IN COINMARKETCAP TOTAL SUPPLY SAYS 70 MILLION WHILE BITCOINTAK THREAD SAYS 250 MILLION

ALSO IS THE SUPPLY LIMITED OR IT HAS A %OF INTEREST IF SO WHAT

it was changed to 250 million coinmarketcap hasn't updated it yet

ALSO, HAVE THEY FIXED BTC DEPOSITS, OR ITS BETTER TO USE YOBIT? THERE WAS A GUY SAYING HIS BTC NEVER SHOWED UP IN POSWALLET.COM

Double dubs confirm.

poswallet.com/login.php?referral=g0dspd7

250 million is the maximum supply. The whole thing has been premined but the stuff that wasn't released to the public is automatically destroyed as new coins are minted to keep the supply fixed at 250 million.
Actual supply is like 41 million right now. The other 209 million coins aren't available to the market.

I didn't have any problems a few days ago.

so why does it say 70 million here:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posw-coin/

>250 million is the maximum supply. The whole thing has been premined but the stuff that wasn't released to the public is automatically destroyed as new coins are minted to keep the supply fixed at 250 million.
>Actual supply is like 41 million right now. The other 209 million coins aren't available to the market.

I dont understand. whats the point of this?

Usually the actual supply is based on the ICO

If the ICO does well then more of the coins are distributed because more people buy into the ICO. The rest is burned.

TaaS is doing the same thing but instead of leaving some for the market TaaS is destroying ALL coins because it's a closed investment ICO.

I dunno, but according to they changed the max supply and coinmarketcap hasn't updated it yet.

ICO bullshit.

Actually, they sold a fixed 40 million coins in the ICO.
The rest of the premine is for shit like the increased stake rate for subscribers on the website, I think.

I think we are both right. 40 million sold, 20 million for stake rate and the rest burned.

coin just got dumped into oblivion

?... not really

Lowest sell order on POSWallet is 8999, lowest one on Yobit is 9024.

how do we know every coin is at its right place and not spent in hookers by devs?

also HOW THE FCK do I deposit BTC in the poswallet.com wallet to buy some posw?

so this coin is NOT inflationary and once the 70 million is reached... then what? how does the staking continue?

No, it is inflationary, and the cap is 250 million.
I don't know what happens when we reach 250 million. Maybe staking stops working? But then the blockchain stops working. Fuck.
Do PoS coins have transaction fees?

>how do we know every coin is at its right place and not spent in hookers by devs?
They said all premine addresses are marked as such. I haven't checked but I assume you can find them easily.

>also HOW THE FCK do I deposit BTC in the poswallet.com wallet to buy some posw?
Go to your dashboard, generate a BTC address, send the coins to that address, then go to your wallet and transfer the BTC from staking to exchange.
BTC can't be staked but still goes into the staking wallet by default.

okay figured it out, just sent 0.5 BTC, those fuckers better not lose my BTC. Im going to watch an episode of a serie, after im back I hope it shows up.

use a bitcoin transaction accelerator. You put your transaction ID and it speeds up the process; otherwise it takes a long time with poswallet

the site is a bit convoluted, they need to tidy it up

coin has potential for a good pump, hoping for 1$+, hope people dont dump it all at $1+ so we can moon

still i have big doubts like what inflation rate. thats where the staking continues after 250 limit i presume. and yes of course pos needs fees, which i presume it also goes to stakers.

i use bitcoin core with the recommended fee, so it should show up on poswallet, otherwise im never sending shit there again. i'll buy on yobit or something

ps: using bitcoin core's recommended fee has NEVER gave me stuck transactions. muh full blocks fudsters need to kys

The coin's value is tied to the exchange's popularity, so the better the exchange gets and the more it's advertised, the more the coin will be worth.
This could be a billion-dollar coin if the exchange becomes popular because it would be one of the handful of coins with an actual use.

Official POSW 2017 roadmap was released

newsbtc.com/2017/04/18/posw-token-explodes-value-poswallet-development-roadmap-hints-exciting-upcoming-features/

>partner with a non-profit to give back to children in Africa

>a non-profit in Africa
It better be blockchain related.

normies will love it

The jews have been fucking over Africa for centuries! Now it's our turn!

what use does the coin actually have?

i dont see any utility on all of this, other than easy online staking

The exchange pays dividends to POSW holders in the form of more POSW.
The fact that it's an exchange that only takes 2.5% of your staking rewards instead of 100% is pretty significant, too.

Holding the coin entitles you to dividends in the exchange's profits. You can see monthly earning reports here: poswallet.com/POSW/

Only made 2 btc profit last month, but that was with fuck all volume. With a lot more volume being traded on the exchange this month, those profit figures are going to rise a shitload.

I believe you use POSW to trade between altcoins on the POSW exchange, in lieu of Bitcoin used on typical exchanges.

You use the posw to exchange for other alts to trade and such.

Also, can I store my POSW on my computer with a wallet? I'd prefer to do this rather than keeping them on an exchange.

what would be the point of taking 100%? what are you talking about

they take 2.5%, it takes 0 if you use the actuall wallet for the coin you want to stake

you are paying 2.5% just because you are lazy to download the software wallet for every altcoin

Other exchanges keep your staking rewards.

>you are paying 2.5% just because you are lazy to download the software wallet for every altcoin
Yes, exactly. That would be insane.

why is it taking so god damn long to transfer BTC to my POSW account

you mean like the other 9999 alt exchanges out there?

the only innovation on all of this is a site to nicely stake coins (asuming no one else did that before)

other than that, there's nothing remarkable

im going to sleep
hope it shows up by tomorrow

You can download the wallet here: poswallet.com/POSW/. Mac is still in development

That's a great innovation. It's free money, I can appreciate that.

Similar to other exchanges.

Except instead of using btc as the proprietary token for exchange, PoSW will be the primary token for transactions.

A wallet uses CPU power. If you're staking more than one coin it can bog your machine down. At that point you have to decide whether to set everything up on a VPS, Raspberry Pi or other machine. I once got a bluescreen and it corrupted my wallet database and it took a few days to download it and resync it.

I'd keep PIVX on my machine, but BitBean and other coins I rather just throw on POSW because I don't want to sacrifice 50% of my CPU running wallets.

this thing is getting dumped hard on their own exchange.

Lol no it isn't, the entire last hour of orders is buys around 8.8k sats

it was at 10k , people starting to run hard

Thank you so much man for your PoSW tip! Up $300 since your recommendation the other day.

Lol stay poor bro

You must be new to trading

pajeet we had major growth today why cant you just be happy for us

Maybe they can strike a deal with Humaniq
my.humaniq.co/

Hadn't looked into this before. It looks pretty promising.
Are we positive it's real tech and not a scam?

I would say it's safe to say it's not a scam, but there is always a chance

CONFIRMED: POSW WILL HAVE BITCOIN MINING POOLS THIS YEAR

GET ON BOARD BEFORE IT GOES TO MARS

poswallet.com/login.php?referral=poswhodl1

Use this and you'll get a chunk of my monthly staking reward (significant holder here)

Get in before it's to late.

according to whois, poswallet.com expires on 2017-05-21
that's when they run

Their development schedule is kinda ambitious considering so many people are having trouble with the site gui and their deposits showing up.

Check here for reports on ICOs
smithandcrown.com/icos/

Relax, their status is ClientTransferProhibited

>$15/yr determines when they exit scam

BTC price is dropping, buy POSW

It's over

Google.com registration expiration date: 2020-09-14

that's when they run

Don't be a salty bagholder, there's still time to get in

and you still need btc to buy posw so whats the point

also why is BTC sent to staking by default if BTC doesn't stake? dumb

You can buy POSW with any crypto pair on the exchange because it's an exchange based on POSW
>literally being this retarded

why does it take so long to transfer my btc to posw? also is it too late to get in?

massive influx of money into poswallet, seems like they can't handle it yet and blocks get lost constantly. You can probably fix the missing deposit if enter the missing block number in your profile page.

You are a fucking retard. Look at this thread, everyone uses BTC to buy POSW or any ohter alt dumb ass.

Also why does the exchange doesn't have 24 hour high and low?

but free money though

reply this

With 1000 coins how much do i get in a day by staking?

what am i missing, how do you deposit in poswallet

getting ready for next step up

is it still worth buying in or has it peaked

This thing is going above $100m in the next few months, you do the math

marketcap for PIVX is currently $100m, which gives us around $1.90, at a circulating supply of 53,051,740

PoSW circulating supply is lower, the question is, how do we calculate what will the circulating supply be at a particular time? (for example in a few months) so we can compare.

Also, when people find out it's not 70 million total but 250million, this may cause dumps.

At what rate do the goins get added into the supply? there should be an algorithmic graphic like on bitcoin

pic related, I need to see this for POSW

70m will be the final supply.

250m coins were created but a large amount has been burned since then.

I believe it will continue to be burned monthly until it reaches 70m.

Sold now that all the hype and volume died, thanks for the free money. Might look for a new entry in the next couple of days/weeks

You're gonna kick yourself in the ass soon user.

Sell POSW or buy more POSW?

Buy more obv.

We're going to the moon remember.