/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #169

Nice farm you have there edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>Espa Roba will be roaming from the 21st until the 29th (as predicted, bad drops)
>Next up after Espa Roba is the D.D. Tower: Water Dimension event
>The Yami Marik event will start on December 3rd. This time he comes with Ra
>Bonz will be unlockable mid December
>Yami Bakura will be added permanently to the gate mid December
>A new duelist chronicle event will start late December. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP
>There is no indication that Konami bans people for using the modded APK.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Is Into the Void the worst UR in the game? Does it get any worse?

As cringe as he is I actually like Overskull user because he seems like an actual Yu-Gi-Oh duelist of the week. Do we have any other "personalities" autistic or otherwise here?

Is Lost Guardian ever in card trader?

Mirror Wall exists

don't encourage this

really activated my almondes

We know that's you skull retard

Does Big Psychic guy count?

Ghostricks Ishizu guy
he seems alright though.

It's great for Ojama-stein

Why is Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys a winged beast and not a machine?

Yes it is I. You caught me. This is merely a cry for attention knowing I use inferior Archfiends. Truly I cannot compare to a CHAD like MarmotAnon and his eight inch wingspan

I really wish we could get this chick just for her design but it's too fucking broken for Duel Links. When is Harpie Lady going to get more supports anyway? I feel like people would at least consider running it for fun if it wasn't impossible to get more than one Harpie Lady #1. And what about Cyber Harpies? Where are they? Then there's fuckers like Rex who got left in the dust with the power creep. Rex was originally the quick lv4 beatstick guy thanks to his field spell giving him 1900 beaters, but now Joe does that at 2200 a pop, not even counting all the warrior support. They need to rework level up rewards or make those limited cards available somewhere else. Too many chars just flat out got invalidated and now they're rewards are trash. All of Alexis's rewards are useful but none of Mai's are anymore.

I come from /heem/ on /sp/

Trust me you don't want this. People will constantly spam and ruin these threads.

I was bayonettafag in /smash/

can someone add me pls
287-893-296

Konami will fear the samurai

This is a slippery slope and no one on Veeky Forums understands moderation of things. Don't open the box on this because you actually can't close it. Go into any other general, especially a weeb one, and see what I mean. Do you really want that for this thread?

Please don't draw attention to me. I just want to use my shitty deck and favorite monster in peace. I only ham it up to encourage others to make shitty decks with their favorite monsters.
Go check out the Dragonball general to see what kind of nightmare is talking about. Its two steps away from blatant ERP

Delet this fucking piece of trash

Does anyone have a link to an autoduel bot? Something that just goes through and clicks the duelists and autoduels them? I'm so fucking tired of the grind.

>have level 7 parabros
>espa drops 3sd
based espa. now I don't have to grind to build a cute barrel dragon deck

so how many hundred hours to get a character up to level 40?

Thunder Nyan Nyan

it took me 10 days to level Pegasus from 1-40
no level 10 grinding
no orbs

Fucking cunt Alexis keeps dropping every SR and UR except absolute ritual and dakini.

Nth for having three of the same field spell!

CA's aren't even good anymore, it's all about XYZ

decklist please? Never played TCG so I don't even know what XYZ is

So just how p2w is this game
I could use a new game to kill time with on lunch breaks

So what are we supposed to do once we basically get all char gems? Do nothing but wait for events?

Best deck right now is 80% f2p

The only thing locked off from f2ps is the ability to purchase multiple copies of structure decks, but all structure decks so far have been more or less ass

I made it. I'm finally Platinum rank 1. Is this the best moment to stop ranked for a casual player? I rather not go back to gold again.

Depends on the meta, right now in the current meta the top deck has a viable f2p version and is more than capable of reaching the top rank. The most p2w decks would be the ones that contain 3 Ultra Rare cards from a 200 pack box, which means you need 30000 gems if you are absolutely horrendously unlucky to play that deck and the UR is in the last pack every time. The more average result would be getting the URs in 15000 gems which can be grinded in about a month or two of playtime.

Once you hit a new rank type you can't fall below it
You're gonna get ranked down to gold in a couple of days when the season resets

>Once you hit a new rank type you can't fall below it
Awesome, now I can either let people get higher in ranking while I'll try to get 100 wins.

this game is pay 2 have fun
any competitive meta deck is easily obtainable with gems, and allows you to be competitive even in tournaments, let alone getting king of games rank
however, fun pet decks run hundreds of dollars and you really don't want to be spending gems on many fun pet decks
you start over, unfortunately
or give in and sub your credit card for your missing gems

no zane
no game

What's the joke here?

it crushes opposition by rolling over them

are you calling zane fat

>not preparing for the dark world meta
kys duel link drone

Rephrasing the question.
Is it possible to make an individual deck for each of these losers with a coherent theme cenetered around them that can win games? Celtic Guardian must be Obnoxious. Obviously DM doesn't count.

>In the game

>big shield nigga

Fit big shield somewhere in an ojama deck
Skullfucker
No idea for celctic

I was really scared of platinum players. But what the hell just happened?

You can put it in a massivemorph burn deck

Is Obnoxious Celtic Guardian even in the game?

he fucked up with half shut

I've done that a few times in KoG, you always feel like such a moron. Tbh, I usually just surrender when it happens.

He was supposed to Half Shut HIS monster

yeah, they removed it from the card trader a real long time ago. came up in an event in the trader once too.

He was trying to activate his monster's effect by using half shut on his monster, leading to it not being destroyed. However, he used it before his monster was flipped face-up, meaning the only valid target for half shut was your hydrogeddon

The Vagabond is popping off

Excuse me what

B I G
____U
_____Y

Is it ok to convert any cards you have over 3

there is like 4 days left in the season, everyone in plat right now has the mind of a silver shitter

I don't see the synergy
Excuse me what?
Shouldn't the newer 4* Power Creep make him more valuable since 1900+ is much more common now?
Also you forgot Kuriboh

>dueling lv 10 joeys for stage with paradox unite
>he fireballs me first turn and I lost

cyber soldier

Is Moth to the Flame basically the worst skill in the game?

Alligator Sword.png

nah, that's draw pass

def and atk are switched with ojamas
no one uses the beast warriors seriously
there are darkflare dragon kuriboh decks
one of the monsters released in a joey box in the tcg. they were outdated and the translation team fucked the descriptions.
yes

I remember my very first duel against a paradox with that ability. I had dark pendant and he basically lost the duel turn 1. I didn't even attack him and just kept ending my turn until he gave up. I sat with that one pendant equipped monster and he couldn't do anything about it.

>He doesn't know about PUGM turbo
That $4.99 a month to be in the Duel Links Meta Discord really is paying off

>no one uses the beast warriors seriously
Do people use Warriors seriously? Because he's a warrior bro.
Also what's a Skullfucker and what do these Darkflare decks look like?

Skullfucker is this dude who really likes summoned skull and cannot shut up about it. see

Exhausted the Electric Overload box (XYZfag), what box to aim for next? The only other deck I'm particularly interested in is AG, but of course that's locked for a long time now.

I'm guessing boxes with good general/versatile cards, just not sure which. I'm thinking Dawn of Destiny, but there are a few boxes that are general.

Did I miss anything?

I refuse to lose!

haha that rhymes

Where the fuck did this guy get this card?

>dm doesnt counts
fuck off user dark magician decks have won multiple ycs

Peg's "creator" ability

was he a chink

creator skill

Gave Dkayed $4.99

beast warriors != warriors. actually, no, I wouldn't count joey structure deck users as serious. more importantly, vanilla 1900s are useless so no one uses them.

pic somewhat related, I'm no expert. it's a fun type of deck, not meant for competitive play.

Does this activate on this face-down card getting attacked?

yes

I like this. This is cool.
Does he have a summoned skull themed deck and does it win?
I meant that a good DM deck is piss easy.
That just leaves O Celtic though I'm sad we can't get him right now. I just really like all the monsters in Yamis deck but felt like their placement was super random. Speaking of which can Gaia or BLS work?

>fight japan 100 times
>10000 gold
What a great reward

they couldve given you nothing at all

I honestly never would of thought this was allowed till I saw it

Same thing as before (alternate between fighting retards and geniuses) except I am Gold 5 now and headed for Platnum 1.

>its another "Espa 1st turn summons Bouncer with Gravity Blaster" episode

All flip effects activate when getting attacked even if the monster dies, as the FLIP keyword states.
If it doesn't says FLIP but says "when flipped face up" that's a different deal as this can often change, some of these need flip summon, some of these apply depending on the effect, some activate exactly the same, etc.
This also means that effects that specifically target a FLIP type monster won't do anything against the second kind.

Quite interesting and makes sense. Cheers.

Yes....Bounder....that's what he always puts it on for me

Fubuki when?

I'm sure we're either getting him or Yubel for a Valentine's day event

>win a match against a deck I have no idea what the fuck it was
>save replay
>you can't see the cards in the opponent hand in the replay.
What's the point of replay?

>platinum 1
feels good

Post your shitty deck

Should I spend two SR tickets on Rare Metalmorphs for Ancient Gears? Bandit Keith seems like a bitch to farm.

I fondly remember the days of getting to Plat 1 with GUARDIANS of all things. This was right before Legend was added so you can imagine the state of the meta.

when every reward becomes a copy of the humble sentry remember what you've said