/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

anime edition

old thread >New players read this then unplug your modem and finish the story mode offline:
-i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>/bbg/'s resources, builds & mechanics guide:
-docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming, lost/uncanny weapons, and runes spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-2nd gem farming link: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-SFRCs & FDs: i.imgur.com/VYCoLt1.png

>PVE & PVP - Spelunking/sinister chalices:
-Spelunks happen. Join em. Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders.
-Sinister chalice race on Friday at 6pmET/11pmUTC (if enough show, spelunks otherwise)
-Race rules & signup: docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/Gdug4h6.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas

>Build planner:
-mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations:
-pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=76r2VsI1HqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PURGE FILTH

second for your mom

>Alfred is such a nice easy going guy when you meet him
>happy to have someone to talk to and shares lore tidbits
>REVVING INTENSIFIES

fourth for cuties

Continuing webm dump from

150 hours on characters that use the church cannon, 500 hours total in game and I had never seen this before

What's wrong with her face?

Scas has a hardon for pointy chins

last one for now, remember, don't do drugs and spelunk

taking a smoke break too

the conclusion i've come to is that there's a lingering phantom hitbox of the elevator that blocks projectiles

Or it's just the power of eldritch truth

possibly

Here's the bare fist + FoG only max cycle BSB kill. Thanks to Gud Hunter and Alba for joining in.
Alba doing a nice chunk of the viscerals here. Video's about as long as the cleric beast because the BSB can't fucking sit still.
youtube.com/watch?v=76r2VsI1HqE
Amelia soon(tm)

Please tell me you'll be doing this for every boss, even in the Chalices.

That's the plan, wasn't sure about Chalice bosses, but I could setup some Depth 5 FRCs with each chalice-only boss and do it there as well.
Just realised I'll probably have to put the video record length to 30 mins for Amelia. Fuck me.

scratch that, I'm gonna get some dinner too. haven't eaten all day. so we got loran, Isz and Ihyll.. and we will be finished and the real heartache can begin, farming for gems.

That's what you get for being a Vilecuck

Looking from your perspective, I was lagging way more than on my end

>have an intense fear of snakes
>Forbidden Wood
NONONONONONONONO
Also whats the deal with the little canyon full of ayys?

Why did /bbg/ choose 98 as its pvp meta? Whats wrong with 100,120,150? Also, if I want to do fight clubs should i end at 98 or is it acceptable to go to 117?

Go to 117 if you're a shitter or stay 98.

>whats the deal with the little canyon full of ayys?
That's where their spaceship crashed

mostly because people back in the day were playing as bl80 and bl120 and bl98 is the last possible level bl80 can invade.
Now we'd sorta declared bl98 our sikrit club level so all the new builds one would like to make to play with us should be around that level

BB has much less stats overall than the previous games. When you level up higher, some weapons start to really outperform the others.

Avoids 150s and can invade 80s. FCs allow 80-120 so of course 117 is allowed, just don't be surprised if some anons have a fit about it. I personally don't have a problem with it and I primarily play at 98, 150 is absurd though.

>Also whats the deal with the little canyon full of ayys?

there's a secret entrance to a particular area you've been to before that might answer your question.

Because muh r*ddit
150's a dead meta.

Is the Piercing Rifle useful at all?

>Also whats the deal with the little canyon full of ayys?
Remnants of old Byrgenwerth experiments, or they came in when the Nightmare touched down on the Forbiden Woods and ripped up the Lecture Hall. Remember, Celestial Emissaries aren't exclusive post-human, we find them in the pre-human Labyrinths.

Alright, ringing at fog now for max ng cycle hardcore vicar fisting.
Pass is ripntear, bare fist + FoG only. Bring numbing mists, we're gonna fucking need them.

It's situational but it's not that bad. Barely weaker than Evelyn at 50 Blt, the recovery is a bit longer so you don't really see it as much. Beautiful weapon though.

BL98 is a meme. As a proud owner of a 117 blt/arc build with perfect gems, I wouldn't be able to do it at their meme meta. BL98 was made for pure skl or blt builds to keep other builds down. Well not me. I didn't stand for it and neither should you.

It looks classy, and passing through enemies can be really useful with, say, a narrow hallway full of red spiders charging at you. But it's mostly for looks, it has a hair-thin parry window.

Lag is weird, for example I just invaded some host whose cooperator was able to damage me instantly and without any phantom range, but all my hits on him registered 2 whole seconds later.

It has fuckhuge stagger, and with BMA does about the same damage as a charged bowblade shot. It's situational but can be reaaly nice. looks cool as well

As tried to imply, I think it's much more likely that they come from Iosefka's clinic. When you go to the backdoor entrance, there's no patients left save for anyone you might have sent there. I personally think Impostor Iosefka probably turned them all. Perhaps even regular Iosefka could be responsible and she tried to hide them to cover up her mistakes.

Sadly 150 isn't dead, I invade them constantly in the Chalices.

As a proud owner of a 138 I love shitting on 117s with my quality 50/50 build.
cu next fc big boy

My main is at BL387

Then you're a cheater. FC range is 80-120. If you come in cheating, I'll just block you.

I asked you nicely to stop posting this

Why is the doll always napping when you go back after killing a boss?

Probably but I'm clinging to my theory anyway

*blocks you*

You can't match make with anyone now. Enjoy your waste of a build.

Guess I'll just make a BL161 then
Check mate shitter :^)

It gets outperformed by Pistol at lower Blt and Evelyn at higher, but it has two things going for it: the piercing gimmick, which could be situationally useful in PvE, and heavy stagger in PvP. It has long recovery which doesn't let you capitalize on it very much but it breaks hyper armor really well and if you're cooping and some invader comes the stagger really fucks him up, getting him hit by the others. It has gotten me killed in FRC invasions before.

Bsb anyone? bbg at the fog

Still waiting on a third brave soul with a +10 FoG. Hopefully a very patient one.

>bl98 cries about 117
>117 say they're just levels
>another tier of overleveled shitters show up
>117's cries
you guys are the biggest pussies kek

Coming

>nu-/bbg/ literally defending 117 """"builds"""""

This place couldn't get any worse.

80-120. Those are the rules. There's no crying.

>he isn't part of the glorious BL544 meta

what stat do you *not* have at 99?

>It's only okay if I am overleveled
Anyone that's above 100 should be banned.

okay lower loran time pass bbg357 let's do the damn thing

Thanks H you are quick

Well, that was a shameful display.

Is that oc?

>rejecting the true BL4 meta

That's an old gif

It's not like I ever expected us to do it in a single attempt, all that matters is that we do it eventually. Her health drops a little faster than I was expecting, her self-heals are gonna make or break this fight.

New reviewbrah video, time to watch while I farm gems.
R8 my comfyness.

The source is some bizarre Japanese commercials for Consome Panchi. You can search them in YT.

WHY IS IOSEFKA SO STRONG

if you want the true ending, don't kill her yet.
you can still get it through other means, but its better to be sure.

Anyone want company?

Then when should I kill her to get the true end?

after the blood moon
theres a note in a later area called the Lecture Building that will tell you what to do with the item she drops

God damn the sticking-out bits of the cathedral.

It's hard to see what she's doing with all that fur everywhere.

Post more of the Doll

Just started the game, is it possible to aim the molotov cocktails more precisely or is throwing shit something I should just not bother doing? Also, I seem to be blind when it comes to locating the little switches to open gates or drop ladders, should I find a guide to help my blind ass or just keep looking for them on my own? Final question, I went with milquetoast since that was the default, do the other options at character creation made any difference other than starting stats?

You can aim them depending on the speed at which you're moving and the camera angle, or target the enemy then throw. Just keep your eyes peeled for levers, it'll be more satisfying. The only thing that changes during character creation is starting stats.

you can lock onto enemies and then throw your molotov, it will auto aim to it.

also, you'll get better at free aiming them. its just a muscle memory thing.

Alba, Faye, if someone dies before the 40%~ mark I won't blame you if you want to blank out. Given how long this'll take doing it with just two could last forever. Perhaps literally if we run out of mist.

Anyone want to spank cursed camerabeast? Pass is loran

I think it's not as fun if we don't kill her together, that why I blanked out earlier.

just need to farm some ritual blood and its Isz next

Okay, I killed BSB. I haven't killed Vicar Amelia yet though. Can I get the Wheel right now?

What are Egg's sliders? Has he ever gave anyone them?

He isn't going to give them out. He used Katka's sliders and modified them, which were given out at one point.

Thanks, guess I'll start using R3.

Why wouldn't he? Are they a big improvement over hers?

Thanks a ton hibiki.

ringing at Isz now

bump. I want this baby asap

anything going on right now? It's raining outside and I'm sipping on some hot chocolate, a coop is all that I need to be 150% comfy

What pass?

Kill Vicar
Touch skull
Reset Cathedral Ward
Find Alfred in his 2nd spot
Kill him
Take badge
???
WHEEL AND DEAL

No, you have a few more bosses to go.

Xhe doesn't want to share them because xhe wants to be younique

>killing Alfred
Disgusting

What BL are most spelunkers on?

user did say they wanted wheel as early as possible.
98-120ish
I think there are a few with PvE only characters at, below, or above 150.