/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Zero to best girl edition
twitter.com/hashtag/澪田唯吹生誕祭2017?src=hash&lang=en

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki//drg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!

I love Tenko!

Naegi has two girlfriends.

True best girl coming through.

Reminder Hajime is a great Boyfriend and he went through with the experiment for Chiaki!!

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

All best boys and best girls are subjective. So long as they are best to you, thats all that matters.

Never a rarepair!

You're goddamn right she is

>he went through with the experiment for Chiaki!!
Pretty sure he did it because of his own insecurities.

For the V3 Survivors' happiness!

I love kaede.

Happy birthday Ibuki!

Animator!

Hajime has 2 girlfiends!

Ever seen a ship so pure that they could be doing the smash and still look pure?

Wise words from the piss fetishist.

Both of them are cute!
Also happy birthday to Ibuki.

hiyoko's feet

All right user. You can pick only one cast to survive. Do you pick DR1, DR2, or DRV3?

DR2

Hey guys! The qualifiers for VGL9 just finished and this is who we're playing! Starting at around 12:30PM EST this friday we'll be facing off vs /dbg/ and on Sunday at 12EST we'll be going up against last VGL's winner /llsifg/! The group stage will be completed the following saturday vs /vitagen/ at noon EST.

Overall a very thematic group for /drg/.

N-no. He did it because he wanted to improve his gamer skills for Chiaki.

DR2

New thread, new Tenko!
Happy birthday Ibuki! I'll draw you more art tomorrow!

DR1.

>Tsumugi Shirogane, Cosplayer: Long blue hair, black uniform. Sexy otaku girl. Hope she can show off her costumes to me before either of us die.
>Rantaro Amami: Greenish blond hair, blue shirt. "Forgot" his talent, but I'm sure he's lying. Very cryptic, not at all bothered by the killing game, like he's done this before. Best to avoid.
>Himiko Yumeno, Magician: Witch hat. Calls herself a mage and sincerely believes all the BS spewing out of her mouth. But that's actually kind of charming in a way. I think she's in Ravenclaw house.
>Tenko Chabashira, Aikido Master: Flower on her head, periwinkle uniform. Doesn't like boys and doesn't shut up. Seems to have a thing for Himiko. I'm fighting the urge to call her "One Step Ahead Tenko".
>Miu Iruma, Inventor: BDSM girl. She's apparently the eyedrop contact lens girl. Kind of a slut and can't back up her arrogance. When I first met her, she was looking for drugs in the warehouse so she could "trip her balls off". I already know way too much about this person than I need to, so please avoid.
>K1-B0, Robot: Yep, he's a robot, alright. Stole his backstory from an early 2000s Nicktoon. His powers are pretty lame; don't trust him with your life.
>Kokichi Oma, "Supreme Leader": Black hair, checkered scarf. Looks like he hasn't finished puberty yet. Manipulative prick who tried to pin the blame on me for working us to exhaustion last night. Avoid.
>Ryoma Hoshi, Tennis Pro: Short guy. This guy took down a mafia with only a steel tennis ball and racket despite being the size of (and probably is) a garden gnome. Coolest person here, no contest.

I pick DR3._

DR1

DR2. It has some of my favourites together with my waifu

Obligated to pick 2 even though they arguably deserve it the least.

MONACA~!!!

Sometimes you say good things

does DR2 also include Real Chiaki, if so then DR2

>Maki Harukawa, Child Caregiver: Mega twintails. Antisocial and cold. Possibly forced into her Ultimate talent. Impossible to make friends with. Avoid.
>Korekiyo Shinguji, Anthropologist: Nazi-looking uniform with the mask. That first name is impossible to pronounce; I think it's a fake name he chose for himself because it sounded cool. Looks like an eel and says he loves all parts of humanity. That sounds rapey. Avoid.
>Kaito Momota, Astronaut: Spiky purple hair, cool jacket. Mr. Self Esteem is a big risk taker, which might get him in trouble in the future. Seems like he tries to take credit for other people's work. Might have a crush on me, which is good, because he's pretty handsome himself.
>Kirumi Tojo, Maid: Blonde hair, maid outfit. Can do almost anything requested of her. That sounds easily exploitable. Some perv might want to get her to humiliate herself in front of everyone. Protect at all costs.
>Gonta Gokuhara, Entomologist: Big guy with long green hair. I hate it when people talk in third person, but Gonta has a legit excuse. Raised by wolves and bugs. Never say you don't like bugs if you want to live.
>Angie Yonaga, Artist: Girl in bikini and raincoat. Unsettlingly cheerful about everything. Devout, but doesn't seem to be one of those really insufferable religious people at the moment. Also a bit cray cray and wants my blood for an offering. Avoid.

Part of me wishes this was Kaede's legit train of thought

Gotta save my waifu so 2 it is.

DR2.

MONDO STRONK

>It's Ibuki's birthday tomorrow

Oh god no! OH GOD NO!

But real Chiaki is inherently inferior to AI Chiaki. And no, it doesn't include the real one.

I'd argue that Saihara is a bit horny and not pure. But out of most other Saihara ships, Kiibo is the purest.

I want to fuck Kaito!

DR1

you cant get AI Chiaki pregnant though

Reminder that Hajime loved Chiaki, but loved talent far more

DR2.

wtf I love Nagito x Hajime now

DR1.

This.

Hajime would anything for Chiaki. But he'd also do anything for talent.

Drv3

Nah, I bet Hiyoko would beat his ass in a straight fight. She would do some kind of bard dance to buff her stats.

GET HYPE LADS, WE'RE GONNA REPRESENT THE DANGANRONPA! Here's hoping we can make it to the round of sixteen at least.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of divegrass, do we have any kind of friendlies with another general?

Chiaki KEKED by HPA

Good morning /drg/! The Chihiros are up and so am i!
How has everyones day been so far?

On the contrary, flatty chick will scare you

he wanted Talent so he could be with Chiaki without people looking down on them

dr1 please, if only for them, and sakura

What the fuck does this mean

It's today, actually. Ibuki's japanese.

Dr2 for me

Much better than yesterday!

Mondo is the only good one in that picture.

A reminder this is your only chance to make a positive impact on the only planet capable of life across the unknown, infinitely expanding universe
Stop ritualposting

Help! I'm a cuck.

Hajime literally chose talent over Chiaki

I love Kirumi!

I love Ouma's weird faces!

He only did it so he could be with Chiaki more

>He doesn't know about Veeky Forums's virtual divegrass

KEK

I... I don't. What is it..?

I want to start a nice family with Miu

wrong. All of them are good.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Glad to hear it my friend!

Chiaki doesn't spend every waking moment in class
If Hajime really felt clingy, he could have asked her to skip a day or two and hang out somewhere every now and then

The VGL is hosted by /4ccg/ which is just an AI vs AI virtual soccer tournament between generals on Veeky Forums

Who's on the team

t. Saihara

He was already obsessed with talent before Nanami came along. Also Natsumi's murder and Juzo telling him that reserve course students' deaths don't matter was the final push he needed to agree to the surgery.

I fapped 9 time today. How are you?

It's this. Mantis! Do we have any friendlies with other generals? There's gotta be at least one we've got some sort of relationship with.

Which dangan male and female have the lewdest pantsu?

Is this one of your 15 talent?

All the best dangans from each game wear the same type brand of undies.

Gundam and Monaca.

How the hell was Hajime supposed to know Chiaki had a crush on him?

implyingrigged.info/wiki//drg/

We did have friendlies a long time ago between /fgog/ and /aog/. No other matches until the ones coming up this weekend though.

if he know she also felt the same way they would have probably fucked

pretty much

girls: junko, miu, kyoko
boys: gonta and hifumi

Fuck off Souda.

Like you're supposed to know if a girl likes you
She drops very subtle hints and if you don't pick up on it, they won't tell you

Peko
Gundham

What subtle hints did Chiaki drop?

Are our players in tip top shape for this? How much testing have you done?

By actually communicating, like any other well adjusted relationship is made, and not acting like a fucking sperg like Hajimeme did.