/wotg/ - World of Tanks General

/wotg/ - Oversized gun edition
Previous Thread >Where do I look up tanks?
tanks.gg/wot/

>Want to do clan stuff?
EU: NOPAN - eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
NA: AWOO - na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/
PS4: BLAPS - console.worldoftanks.com/en/clans/ps4/BLAPS/
Blitz: BENIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOETBFLX1tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone having fun in the campaign?

wanna play CW? NOPAN needs some new friends to play the winter campaign, apply now!

[AWOO] is now [NEET]
magapedes who joined under the mistaken assumption it is a /pol/ clan are encouraged to kill themselves

fucked up my pic

>tfw you really want to play cw but you still haven't a tier 10

there's x2 xp for almost every game, now's the time

just make sure you get a meta tier 10 otherwise you'll be spending 6 million credits to play exactly as much clan wars as you are now

Motu get back in discord/teamspeak i need you nigga

that what I'm doing, I'm almost t9 from t5
Yeah that why I dropped my first line at t9

This weekend I spent 100 bucks on WoT and 160 on games and game accesories. I hope I actually still want to play WoT after this break.

Which ones are meta?

The russian ones

5a
Supaconq

IS-7, WZ5A, super conq, maus, obj 140, batchat, tvp

how many awoos went to plsgo?

boing

does the next patch come before the campaign?

during

So light tanks are the most useless class in the game now right? They're just mediums with no armour and bad guns?

Is the PS4 version better/worse than PC or just different? I've been playing on/off since 2012, so if it diverged at some point that would be nice to know.

It'a different and for the most part better. If you haven't played since 2012 it might be more familiar than the current PC meta because a lot of shit is unnerfed. The console devs pick and choose what to bring from PC and also add some unique vehicles and balance.

If you want to get back into WoT, console is the perfect place to do it. I'm on PS4 too if you wanna add me.

Console versions have features that the PC has changed over the years, so they're basically the same game but without the "balance updates".

IE a broken pile of garbage imploding in on itself
take everything that was bullshit about the game 3 years ago, don't nerf it, and add everything that's bullshit about the game now

there's a crew skill that gives any tank light style camo on the move, they sell the E25 in the tech tree, and they just got the Swedish TDs

>implying the game wasn't better 3 years ago
WG should just roll back to earlier versions instead of attempting to balance the game any further.

how worth it is to take snap-shot in turretless TDs?

Doesn't do anything if you don't have a turret

everyone is so bad on console too. if you're 55% on PC you'll be a god on console

I take back everything I said about the Type61. This thing pumps out so much damage and feels like it actually has an engine and reasonable gun handling compared to the STA-1

I have a silly question, was IS-4 ever meta?

>doing it wrong

yes, but only about 250 of them. they had too much armor for not enough engine and failed to fit in with the mobile armor soviet doctrine of the time

META
not MADE

What makes you say that? The only thing that actually has any support would be saying that console has less premium ammo spammed. There are less pay to win premiums and xvm isn't a thing on console so the majority of the playerbase are less inclined into premium spam. I've seen countless PC games on twitch and there is no noticeable difference in map meta and team effort, and why would there be? Same tanks on the same map with the same objectives with the same retards.

dyslexia strikes again

Everyone is bad on PC too. A lot of the console audience made of people who played on PC at some point so I don't know why you think there is a huge discrepancy in the playerbase.

They're sort of meta now that the game's shifted to corridor maps and superheavies. You're never going to bring more than a couple though.

why would they be meta when you can overmatch the turret roof with anything 91mm or over?

>sort of meta
But worse. Maybe when I get meta Xs there'll be some people still playing.

Everything that is broken is available to you just as well. WG has only made the PC version worse over time by nerfing all the fun shit and if I could play the 2013 version of WoT again I would.

Why are unicums such crybabbies? My one purple friend just ragequit and uninstalled the game. This is like the third time he's done something like that.

Chink T-34 is okay. Type 58 is gonna be dreadful though.

looks like i wont be getting the alpine tiger as im going on a camping trip through the week end.

Is the WZ-111 worth paying 10-20 dollars for?

imagine you're a "pro" basketball player, but you're playing in the summer camp league and not getting paid. It's quite easy to get fed up with people who don't know what they're doing

It's basically an IS-6 with better premium ammo. To me that doesn't sound worth it but idk how badly you want a pref MM tank. If you've got the bucks to spare it's not the worst thing you could buy.

>15v15

When your radio operator dies do you lose the view range from his Situational Awareness? Even you do I'll never revive the fucker but I'm just curious.

I dont think so, but i second this question.

Peepee status:
activated

youtube.com/watch?v=rOETBFLX1tg

>pimp my tank
>cost: gold, lots of gold

>what's that comrade, you're tired of rocking same 3 camos for last 5 years ?
>you want proper decal placement like in warthunder ?
>ability to customize current camos ?
>Nahhh fuck that, paint your tank pink instead))))))))))))
Dolan joked about pink tanks when WG introduced BLACKED tanks

yes, you lose it

Fuck just about everything

Its over its finally over
I saw you in one of these games

imagine the fucking face of all the niggers who cried "we don't want VC tanks because muh realism muh immersion" roflmfao out loud

HOW ABOUT YOU FIX FUCKING MINES INSTEAD

so have you fucked yet?
You can't disable that, can you?

I was fucked over and over playing that trash pile

thanks for giving out ur tanker name. Now I have a complete transcript of your entire life in its fullest detail. Took all his bonds and credits but decided to return it since its the produce of hundreds of hours

Never trust "people" on the internet lads.

Using non historical colors will make your camo build fall into "non historical" category which you will be able to disable

that's nice

You must be new here. The only people who hide their names are scrubs afraid that people will see their stats.

make "shiny" skins and tanks with hats and random soldiers or pin up models on them. I would fully support this and in turn I'd expect gold ammo to be only allowed for tier 10 game play

is the swedish line worth grinding? Still have the discounts from last years christmas

To get the emil or the TD's?

td

i feel lonely in anz wish we had a clan

god damn, it's time to get off the ride

>chink digi camo is historical
>will be able to make all sorts of dank bullshit with it
Aww hell yeah, China just cant stop growing

>China just cant stop growing

The Strv 103B is great. Part of playing is learning how to handle being on CQC maps and acting as bait for your team. You're very dependent on them and if you can't farm 8k damage in the game at least try to do something.

i doubt ill reach top tier is tier 7-8 any good from what i heard its awful

The tier 8 and up is good. Everything until then is trash and I literally free XP's through the 6 and 7 for that reason. If you going for the tier 10 don't bother and just buy an Strv S1. The grind isn't that long anyway.

*if you aren't

fair enough most prems are straight up better than their normal counter parts

Tbh you get the same thing on the 103b now you are just 2 tiers lower with lul 288 pen
I bought the s1 myself instead of grinding swede Tds simply because I liked the look of them combined with the suspension mechanics
Nothing personal kid

Finally 3 STAMPS OF TRANSCENDENCE

maximum cum rings engaged

i-its reasonable to be expected to pay for a game that many devs work of eventually right?

the freemium system is f-fair r-right? I dont need to spend money right?

The Strv 103B still much better though at it's tier imho. On console they released the S1 like a month before the full Swede line so I put like 200+ battles in it, but now that I have the 103B I honestly don't think I'll play the S1 again.

The 103B is slightly faster in Siege mode, has much DPM, and is immune to everything that isn't a TD or German/Russian heavy. It also has much better aesthetics but that's mostly a console thing since WG made our S1 hideous.

Yes to all that. Add up all your hours playing this game and you'll realize that in the time spent playing you probably spent that money on some other dumbshit if you didn't spend it on tanks. I'd rather spend my money on a freemium game wiith good gameplay over gachashit or something.

right fair-o

is of historical)))))

>wot
>good gameplay

Why isn't sixth sense a Radio Operator skill? He'd be the most likely to hear enemy radio and tell if you're detected. It'd be also one way of people not playing with him dead all the time

WoT 9.21 – Tank personalization 1.0

>New feature – Customization 1.0 (2D), which allows players to do their own camouflage to their tanks. (The “Customization 2.0” will most likely feature 3D objects)
>Interface changed in the “Appearance” tab: added subcategories like effects and paint
>You can paint 5 elements of the tank: turret, gun, hull, mantlet and suspension
>The custom skin will increase camouflage of the tank
>It will be possible to buy camouflage for certain amount of limited time like current camo schemes
>Yes, it is possible to paint tanks in pink!
>Added an effect option, “aging effect”
>In first tests, tier VIII – X vehicles can be painted in custom camouflages
>Like promised, there will be option to disable “non-historical” skins, also including things like “Liberte” skin of the AMX M4 49.
>Each custom paint scheme will be clearly signed as either non-historical or historical
>It is possible to scale camouflage (increase or decrease)
>This feature is scheduled to arrive in December with patch 9.21

>Yes, it is possible to paint tanks in pink!

Finally

Go check out some other F2P games if you think WoT has bad gameplay.

Are you ready for incoming butthurt?

>I definitely will not play against pink tanks. If WG will really introduce this, this willbe the end to WoT for me.

hopefully it doesnt provide better camo than what you usually can get

tf2 lol dota have great f2p models

Which one look better?

So does WoT. Also has Tf2 has been shit for years and ASSFAGGOTS does not have good gameplay.

da turrent on cmcd hull

That's cheating

>non historical camos can be disabled
>spend gold to make tank pink
>only you see it
literally mod tier cuckholdry

>only you see it
Whats the fucking point then?
>people are this stupid
Nevermind...

I used to think the same when they said there would be an option to disable it before, but really it makes sense since a lot of players in the game are historical tank enthusiasts that got baited into the game by targeted ads and will bitch and moan for a long time if they didn't just have the option.
This way WG can add any kind of unhistorical patterns in the future and if any of the historical tankers start to bitch WG can just point to the disable option.

The default setting is on, that means most players will probably see clown colored tanks and the people that disables them would've probably found a mod to disable them anyway.

There was a plan to make it so. However, that would require a ful overhaul of skill system.