>Christmas 2016 Rerun rate-up
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_christmas2016/
>Ishtar, Jing Ke, and Ushiwakamaru are always in the rate-up
Saint Martha: 27, 29
Emiya: 28, 29
Nursery Rhyme: 29

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

FIRST EMPEROR, FIRST POST

>literally Solomon nip version

Ushi a cute.

snek

Chink Empress of the Fivehead

I'm bored bros...
What should I do?

Pretty sure he's nip Solomon's enemy

let is be a comfy thread

Abigail is the girl
Lovecraft is the bear telling her what to do.

>Iook I posted the same meme again

Melt thread

Go play outside.

maidb

It's raining and it's night time I don't think that's a good time to do that.

obese

Benkei (true) when

Reminder that the dumb lizard is nowhere near as bad as the mouse bitch.

You've literally described this whole general.

Nobu a CUTE.

based medb costing /alter/ the game and their shot at getting in the VGL

wait what I thought they won

squeak

>Still waiting for mindbreak Medb doujin

There are too much Scath/Jannu ones.

Nope, they are out, /dbg/ and /digi/ advanced in that group

Liz is more annoying and a dindu though. At least Wu was ambitious.

MOE!

/ffg/ smashed them 4-2, /alter/ died and we all laughed at them

well shit I only watched their game against /vn/

Soon

But I don't want to fuck Limbo, and I want to fuck Solomon relentlessly.

XXIV

>more annoying
Yeah, no. Wu's voice alone is never going to be any less anoying than the dumb idol's whole character.
>and a dindu though
She's not. She still has skills for that. The only difference is her Mental Disorder being inactive.

Liz is not a dindu though

12x2

What the fuck is going on on the left

2(3*4)

It's a shame his ingame portrait is crap. Musashi described him as a beautiful carnivorous beast. He's supposed to be very handsome but all you can see is his ugly as fuck art.

This artist's Tamamo/Suzuka doujin wasn't great but it got scanned and the cover looks like it might be different from the other three Medb doujins.
The full color one that came out recently had a page of break.

What's the best way to train your puppy to help do the gacha for you? I heard Dog luck is much greater than mortal men.

>Wu's voice
>when Liz is constantly yelling and her voice is shrill as fuck as opposed to just kinda squeaky
fair enough, at least you're not like those "Lizfags" that pretend she is. Though to be fair Wu's portrayal in Agartha was more negative than anything Liz has done since CCC.

NEWS WHEN??

Play in the rain and no. I don't care if its cold.

Best Mom thread
Fuck you, user! You made mom sad about what you said about her the other day.
How could you say such things to her? Apologise!

After I'm done with Miyu's butt

>/dbg/
sweet, wonder if they had blanco on their team.

Maybe small news tonight, BIG NEWS STREAM tomorrow

I want to put my ochinchin in Raikou

fuck off whore

BIG NEWS SOON

Gohan jobbed harder than yamcha in their last match

i want to somehow impregnate raikou then use a cs to force her to get an abortion

They do, and Grande Padre too

ya tomorrow night

I just finished Babylon, can I finish Solomon in time to get the 30 quartz?

Is it wrong that I want to fug my mom(false)?

When?

Seimei when? I wanna see him bully dumb onis and dumb foxes.

Yes, but hurry up

i already lost hope of finishing camelot,
babylon and salomon in time, so im just grinding for asencion mats

Salomon only takes like an hour in your not a complete shitter, it's just a boss rush

Wu did worse things than Liz in real life too.

>the Han dynasty dowager murdered her rival, the beautiful concubine Lady Qi, by amputating all her limbs, turning her into a “human swine” and leaving her to die in a cesspit.

Sorry mom

Liz has a relatively normal voice for characters of her age. It gets different only as a Berserker/Void Liz. Wu's voice is so high pitched it hurts. She is the only one with a voice like that despite there being few other characters with same body type.
Wu is also overall worse in history. Elizabeth's thing (if it isn't just bullshit) was a hobby at worst and she simply owned land while Wu was a tyrant who became the Empress through shady schemes. Liz is certainly portrayed better though.

Hot

Wu was also noted to be one of China's most successful leaders. Liz was mostly known for bathing in virgin blood and all that.

Cute Banana

Wu was a tyrant but she also didn't really fuck anything up, in fact she was actually one of the more successful rulers in Chinese history. And to be fair, if you managed to make it to the position of being the Emperor's favorite in the next-level harem politics China had, you were doing some shady shit anyway.

>Han Dynasty
Nigger the Han dynasty was long fucking dead by the time she was a thing, what the fuck rubbish source are you looking at? You know her man was Tang Taizong right?

Semiramis when ;_;
Ereshkagiel when ;_;

>tumblr

So, would this team be enough for Salomon?

EMIYA (Assassin), Nero Bride, Nero Caster, Illya, Lancelot, Arturia (Lancer)

Dunno. II wanna give all my hot love inside my mom, but I don't think it would be safe.

After Indrajit

That's Lu Zhi. Wife of Liu Bang, or Gaozu, the founder of the Han Dynasty.
I know because I wrote a profile of her

Odds: Grind QP
Evens: Grind EXP
0: Jerk off

>Autism.

Should I put Arturia (lancer) (fat) (evil) or cute mud as my support lancer?

Huh, I knew I heard the human swine line somewhere before.
Xiang Yu > Liu Bang

yeah but ambition as opposed to just sadism is more respectable, even if she's still a shit person
>not mentioning the shit with her own kids instead
again, I really don't like her screaming and being annoying in combination with her voice. You forgot Mk II which is actually perfectly tolerable too.
It being a hobby doesn't excuse it, while I can sorta respect doing it for power even if it doesn't excuse it either.

Saber Jeanne when?

True. She was just a countess and if that whole thing didn't happen, she'd be relatively obscure.

Torture techniques of that level were unnecesary though. A stake was enough for Vlad to get rid of a lot of shit.

Reminder that Wu being a bad ruler is FAKE NEWS spread by salty Confucians
Archaeological evidence has been excavated that shows the wealth of Wu´s kingdom
She may have been a cunt when it came to keeping the power she had, but most rulers were that way at the time and she even repented for what she did in her later years
This was not Wu's doings, this was another crazy chink
Wu did do pretty bad stuff like making one of her sons kill himself and poison pregnant ladies tho

neat.
delet

Realistically the only reason any of her kids amounted to jack seems to be because Wu was a legit genius and was supporting them behind the scenes, and eventually she got tired of it and decided "you know what, I think everything would work out better if I didn't have to go through a retarded fucking proxy"

Which daily gives the best Feather drops?

Speaking of salty confucians
Qin Shi Huang 5* servant with Imperial Privilege EX when

Yeah, I cleared it with Emiya (assassin) fairly easily along with other servants that lower NP gain.

Check the OP

Their bond level matters a lot. You do higher damage in Solomon Temple the higher your bond level is. If you want to cheese it grab a Bond 10 Kintoki and one shot every Pillar then a Bond 10 Herc for Goetia.

>the wealth of Wu´s kingdom
To be honest this doesn't mean anything
China in general was wealthy at the time, you'd have to seriously fuck things up to ruin it.

I'm allergic to spreadsheets.

How high are their bond levels?
If your friends have strong high bond servants they can easily one shot most of the bosses. You may need a Bond CE Herk friend for Goetia.

I dont have them, can i use support servants?

>I don't have Herc

Sucks to be you then.

It being a hobby at the very least keeps it confined to her castle. It's not a way to keep things under control.

She's not a bad ruler, but she's not a good person. You don't come up with that kind of shit if you don't understand what makes people suffer and that knowledge doesn't come out of nowhere.

He's literally telling you to use supports.

>She's not a bad ruler, but she's not a good person
Well it made confucianists mad as fuck but being a good ruler and being a good person are often antithetical when it comes down to ruling a place like China
All evidence points to people like the last few Qing Emperors being great people, they were just rubbish rulers.

Biggest thing is that Wu was doing it since she had an end goal in sight and that goal required you backstabbing the fuck out of everyone.

Liz did what she did because she's insane.

>Chinky eyes of CUTE MALICE